International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

International Saimoe League (Visual Novel)

Show off your ISML-related talents, whatever they may be. You can also request character avatar changes here.

Re: International Saimoe League (Visual Novel)

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Spoiler for February 14:
Desufire: Yes.

+2 shiraoky: Is that so? I’m glad that you are.

shiraoky and I continued to relax in the couch. Simply sitting next to each other was more blissful than I ever thought it would. Minutes seemed like hours; hours seem like days. I wish for this feeling to last forever.

shiraoky: Just a minute.

shiraoky headed over to the kitchen. I wonder what she was doing. shiraoky took a bag out of one of the drawers and handed it over to me.

shiraoky: Happy Valentine’s Day.

I took the bag to see the content that was inside. It seemed like a locket of some sort.

shiraoky: It’s empty right now. I hope that we can get a picture together with the camera so we can have something to commemorate with. I have one here as well. I was hoping that we would have matching lockets and pictures.

This sounded something like she would do. It was a bit charming.

shiraoky: So, if we can take a picture together, I think it would go well.

She did not need to say it twice. I headed over to my room to grab a camera. Bringing the camera down, I brought shiraoky closer to my shoulder so both of our faces can be seen when we cut out the image for the both of us. After taking a variety of snaps, we chose which ones we were going to pick, cut it out, and glued the pictures in place. The two of us looked at our lockets, now with images of us together.

shiraoky: I’ll make sure to treasure it for the rest of my life.

I think that was a bit too much, but I have the same sentiments as well.

shiraoky: I’ll miss you once you go.

I will miss her as well.

shiraoky: Things will not be the same with you not by my side.

I will be with her in spirit. Also, this is not goodbye. I can visit her in the holidays when I have the time.

shiraoky: I’ll wait for you when you say you will come back. You will keep your promise, right?

Of course, since she means the world to me. I want to be with her as much as she can. So, this is not goodbye; only farewell. Until then, I want to spend as much time with her as possible.

shiraoky: And I as well.

The two of us sat back in the couch again, admiring our treasure and our admiration.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kraft Lawrence
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.
Cards: Momento10's Cards

Re: International Saimoe League (Visual Novel)

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Spoiler for March 30:
I remember this place. I remember it all too well. The sound of the evening track rolls back and forth against the clinking wheels. A silent engine murmurs as it passes by the modest terrain. I had sat near the window, admiring the beauty that would be ahead of be, wondering about the adventures I would take as I land in an uncharted land. At first, I expected nothing, for the world I visited revealed nothing that would grant me any importance. Now, I have gained good companions, great friends, and, most importantly, someone I love. I gazed upon the entrance of the train station where I first step foot into the land on the unknown. Now, it was time for me to go home.

exec: To think that you were just a lone wolf when you came here. Look how friendly you are and how many people you have met.

Well, I cannot really deny that statement. However, it was true that I was wary of all of you. Now, I can say that I can get a bit more comfortable when hanging out with them.

Midnight-Jasper: Wow, going back to the city, huh? I usually only go there every once in a while, but never living there.

Teaspoon: We’re sure going to miss you, though.

DarknessHid: Make sure to come back after tour third semester, and more often, too. It was great meeting you.

shiraoky stood there without saying too much.

exec: Hey, maybe we should, you know…

exec left with everyone else. They sure could be a bit nosy at the very last minute.

shiraoky: It’s hard to say goodbye.

Even though it really isn’t goodbye, it is only farewell for now..

We stare at each other, not saying a word. I kissed her in the forehead to reinforce her that everything will be alright. I wanted to let go of her, but my feelings seem to hold my hands clasp. Our eyes were glued together. I could not let go of her. The sound of the train reminds me that I had to go. I looked at shiraoky once more before I let go. I veil of sadness covered shiraoky’s face, but I cannot let it get to me. I had to go. I looked towards the train tracks. I stepped over to the train, and the doors closed behind me. I turned around once more. shiraoky smiled, but I could see her hiding the tears in her eyes. I pressed my hand against the glass window, and she did the same. The train started to move. I could not help but stare as she ran after me, shouting me words that I am unable to hear. I opened the window to look out.

shiraoky: Desufire, I love you! I love you so much!

She was waving at me with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. I cried out to her, telling her that I will see her again. No matter what, there will be a chance for us to meet once more. Yes, this was not the end of our story, only the beginning. I will come back and tell her everything that I could. I wil tell her all about it when I see her again.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kraft Lawrence
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.
Cards: Momento10's Cards

Previous

Return to Artwork and Fan Creation