International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

Gara (Fanfiction)

Show off your ISML-related talents, whatever they may be. You can also request character avatar changes here.

Re: Gara (Fanfiction)

Postby Chibasa » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Chapter 2: Just notice(d) me (part 1)

Just and Alwerien get off the roof and are now walking in the hallway while holding hands. Just is blushing hard, because this is the first time he is hanging out with a girl, and all students are looking at them. On the other side, Alwerien seems very happy and natural. Ten meters behind, 10ZHAbin and Hinaka are walking and listening to students opinions and conversations.

Instrern: Wow, totally unexpected... This is so bad...
Fate: I can't believe it. With BugH as future queen, Alwerien and Just together is like the worst thing that could happen to our Kingdom...

10ZHAbin and Hinaka come in their direction.

10ZHAbin: Don't worry, the kingdom will be safe.
Fate: (Uh...) Do you mean Alwerien and BugH have settled their issue?
Hinaka: No. But BugH won't be a problem for long now.
Instrern: (Biggest problem for me is that Alwerien is shallow, not her issue with BugH...) I never thought Just could hang out with her...
10ZHAbin: Do you have a problem with Alwerien? :evil: You better reconsider her now, if you want to have a correct life in the near future.
Jiharo: (Heh Heh Heh) Yes, what's the problem with Alwerien? I personally think she would be a very good princess. To be honest, she could even be a better queen than BugH!
Instrern: (What. The. Fuck. Is he thinking he can get a girlfriend if he tells them he's an Alwerien fan? It's so stup- Well... It's Jiharo)
Hinaka: Oh, so you actually like Alwerien; it's strange that we never heard about it before.
Jiharo: Of course, I know my place. I won't make her lose time for me, unlike BugH's henchmen.
Fate: (He's really ready to say anything when it comes to girls...)
10ZHAbin: Interesting, if you want, you could help her for something.
Jiharo: With pleasure.
10ZHAbin: Ok, follow me then.
Hinaka: By the way, I won't forget your name Instrern. You'd better find a way to apologize to Alwerien fast.
Instrern: No way.
Fate: (I know it's hard to be hypocrite but...) Don't pay attention to him, he has problems with girls since he broke up in primary school. He's stil-
Hinaka: I don't care. He'll need to apologize, that's all.
Instrern: (Well, nice try Fate...) Got it, got it... :mad:
10ZHAbin: Wait Hinaka... We can maybe give him an advice for his apologies. All of you will follow us after all.
Fate: (Where did they embark me...)
Jiharo: (Nooooo, just when I could be alone with two girls >_<)

Just and Alwerien continue their way to the special classroom. Just opens the door. BugH is focusing on her work.

Just: Hi Buggy.
BugH: Hi Just, what's up? You're not coming here often lately.
Just: I found another partner for the orienteering race.
BugH: Oh ok, I'll find someone else, don't worry. Who is your new friend?
Just: You can look yourself.

BugH promptly lifts her head and discovers Alwerien standing near Just with a big smile and holding his hand.

BugH: (What the.... ) Uh... Are you serious Just?
Just: I-It's the first day our rel-relation started, how could I know if it's serious. :oops:
BugH: (How is it possible...) Uh... Well, ok. I wish you the best to both of you so... (I should have seen it coming... This bitch...)
Alwerien: Thank you BugH. (HE'S MINE NOW. AND I'LL MAKE HIM HATE YOU) :twisted:
Just: Yes, thank you, you understand now why I must abandon you as orienteering race partner. -w- Gomen!!
BugH: Just, I don't care about this race, you should come here to tell me that you found a girlfriend, not for this ^^;
(I really need to talk to him all alone...)

BugH pets Just while looking at Alwerien with a mad look. Alwerien keeps smilin'.

Just: Well, excuse me now but Alwerien said she had a lot of things to show me. 0 0
So we're going out until courses resume.
Alwerien: Yes, sorry to taking him away from you.

Alwerien starts a friendly laugh. Before closing the door, Alwerien makes a creepy smile towards BugH, while Just is already looking elsewhere.

On another hallway, Kurogarasu and Avery are in front of Kholdy's office.

Avery: You remember where is the history classroom?
Kurogarasu: Yes.
Avery: Ok, I'll let you here then. Good luck and see ya'!
Kurogarasu: Thanks.

Kurogarasu knocks at the door.

Kholdy: Please come in.

Kurogarasu enters the office, Kholdy's armchair was turned back to her, but slowly turns towards her. Kholdy was sitting in it while petting his white cat.

Kholdy: I was waiting for you.
Kamineko: Nyaaa~
Kurogarasu: (This cat is so kawaii!) H-Hello...
Kholdy: I wanted to ask you few questions... You may have noticed that I'm a big spheal fan.
Kurogarasu: Your walls are indeed full of spheals and cats photos.
Kholdy: So, I wonder... How did you know for CureRainbow statue? I've read all books about spheals and never read this information anywhere. Did you really read that in a book?
Kurogarasu: (Should I tell him?) Mmmm... No. I lied.
Kholdy: I appreciate your honesty. More important now: do you know that this information is supposed to be secret?
Kurogarasu: Oh it's a secret... I didn't know. I'll keep this information for me from now on. Sorry.
Kholdy: Well, do you know if someone else knows about it? This information should be only known by three families... Mine, Crisu's and the Royal family.
Kurogarasu: There's only me, one of my childhood friend and his parents I believe. Can I ask you a question?
Kholdy: I may not answer but you can ask.
Kurogarasu: If your family knows, does that mean, you're Lt. Hardokes descendant?
Kholdy: Indeed. My grandpa discovered spheals. That's why my family know this secret and that's why I owned one of the last spheals and that's also why I'm pretty aware about spheal history and what you should not know. So can you tell me how you know this information? Watashi Kininarimasu!
Kurogarasu: Well, I can tell you the truth since you like spheals too. I actually live with a spheal.
Kholdy: ... Are you... Are you kidding me? I-It's...

Kamineko climbs down from Kholdy and walks to Kurogarasu. He starts to paws her boots.

Kurogarasu: I'm very serious. Luv Spheal is still alive. I met him ten years ago.
Kholdy: ... I ... It ...
Kurogarasu: I can bring it to your office tomorrow if you want, I'm sure he would be happy to meet you... And your cat too!

Kurogarasu pets Kamineko while Kholdy starts to cry.

Kurogarasu: Of course, no one else must see him or know about him for now.
Kholdy: S-Sure. I-I still can't believe that there's still a spheal alive... :touched:

Bell rings, lunchtime ends.

Kholdy: (I can't teach anything after all these emotions...) Tomorrow, please come one hour before school starts, I'll open the school door for you. I'm really impatient to see a spheal again and also, I'm thankful to you to bring him here. :love: Well, I guess we'll have to finish this discussion later, we're already late for class... I'm writing you a excuse note for being late.
Kurogarasu: Thank you too. I'm also very impatient to know more about your story! :bigsmile:

Spoiler for "much more stuff than Toady":

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best

After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.
Cards: Chibasa's Cards

Postby shadowhunter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Yay, the new part!

Good plot, nice drama, many punchlines.

10/10

P.S. Need to find the translation of the word "spheal"....

Thanks to Hikarin for amazing signature!
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~

Melon Pan: 63
2017 Female Favorite: Aoyama Nanami
2017 Male Favorite: Otonashi Yuzuru
2016 Male Favorite: Kamijō Tōma
Cards: shadowhunter's Cards

Postby Chibasa » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:00 pm

shadowhunter wrote:Yay, the new part!

Good plot, nice drama, many punchlines.

10/10

P.S. Need to find the translation of the word "spheal"....

Thank you :3
Spoiler:
It's Pokémon #363 english name: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/spheal

Hikarin is the best

After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby shadowhunter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Chibasa wrote:
Spoiler:
It's Pokémon #363 english name: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/spheal

Okay.

shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~

Postby Chibasa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Chapter 2: Just notice(d) me (Part 2)

Meanwhile in the Physics classroom.

Toady: Everyone is here, so we'll start the correction of the test. Most of you would have failed, so I added some bonus points, but this is the last time! (Well It's always the last time... But I don't want to risk that they don't get their diploma! >///<

Toady starts to distribute tests.

Toady: Just, it's very good, as usual. 94/100.
Just : Thank you.

Just looks disappointed.

Toady: BugH, you should study a bit more, you have 62/100 but it was only 54 before the bonus p-

A shot gets fired. Just instantly pulls his katana and protects himself by cutting a bullet in the air. Both parts of the bullet impale in a wall. The whole class starts to panic.

Toady: Kyaaaa!
Just : (My reaction time was way too slow... What happened to me... I must react faster. Wake up! ><) Get down on the ground. Seems like this sniper is aiming for me, if you don't stand up, everything should be alright for you guys. I'll protect you, don't worry.

The whole class immediately obeys and students are... pretty calm given the situation. They actually trust Just so much that they don't fear anything. Unlike Toady who almost faints. Students take care of her while Just leaves the classroom. BugH follows him.

Gara heard the shot while she was crossing the schoolyard, on her way to the history classroom.

Kurogarasu: (What was that... I think I heard, I think I heard a shot!?)

She then hears people running behind her and looks back. She discovers three masked mercenaries running towards her with swords in their hands.

Shadowhunter: Come with us and we won't hurt you.
Alexander: Don't worry, you'll only be our hostage. :twisted:

Kurogarasu removes her gloves with the help of her lips and puts them in her jacket's pocket. She then looks at them while they're starting to surround her.

Kurogarasu: Fight me if you dare. :jii:
Shineko: Did she lose her head? ._.
Shadowhunter: Well, you'll be our hostage anyway, it's a shame we have to hurt such a cutie...
Alexander: We should try not to damage her face, I want to have fun with her after our miss-

Before he can finish his sentence, Kurogarasu has already given him a big uppercut. He falls on the ground and seems unable to move anymore. All school could hear him shouting how much he was suffering. The two other mercenaries then decide to attack Gara together but she easily dodges their swords and makes one of them trip up. She grabs the last one by his neck and starts to constrict her hand, before launching him away. The one which tripped up now gets up.

Shineko: Wh-Who are you? No it's impossible... You can't be... (It's her...) :x
Kurogarasu: Just a girl you should not annoy.

Shineko tries to escape but Kurogarasu jumps forward really fast and breaks his nose in one punch. Just when she thinks the fight is over, she hears a shotgun being loaded right behind her.

Chibasa: (Wow, impressive) Hola! Hola! Calm yourself and all will be good for you. Just follow my instructions and you'll keep on living.
Kurogarasu: (Shit. I can't do anything... I'm fucked... I need to wait for a good opportunity to escape.) Hmpfff... Ok.
Chibasa: Good girl. Just walk in the direction of classrooms, and stay in front of me.

Kurogarasu opens the main doors of the school leading to the main corridor. Seven meters from her is standing Just, his katana in his hands. He is angry and ready to fight, his hair has now red tints and is floating in the air due to an air stream.

Chibasa: So you're finally showing yourself Just...
Just: Set her free. :evil:
Chibasa: Why should I set her free? Do you have something to offer me?
Just: What do you want?
Chibasa: I've been sent here to kill you. Well, I can sure let her free, if you commit suicide. =)

Shadowhunter has trouble to stand up, but still manages to join Chibasa. On the other side, Just seems calm, as if he has a plan.

Kurogarasu: (Damn... They won't set me free in all cases... Seems we have no options but to fight. Should I try to take them by surprise? Just is definitely too far to attack them... Fuuuuck!)
Just: I have a deal for you.
Chibasa: I'm listening to you.
Just: I'll trade her against my katana. Without weapons, you should stand a chance to kill me.
Chibasa: Are you planning to escape with her or are you crazy enough to think you can really fight without weapons against a guy with a shotgun... In a corridor? -_-
Kurogarasu: (Eeeeeeeeeh!?) Are you sure you want to do this? I mean yo-
Shadowhunter: He doesn't need your advice.
Just: Don't worry. I'll handle them.
Chibasa: Handle us... You'll handle us? X)

Chibasa starts to laugh. But Just keeps being very serious and determined. He throws his katana halfway to Chibasa, just near the toilets door.

Just: Let her free, she'll throw the katana to you when she reachs it, and then she can enter toilets and be safe during our fight.
Chibasa: Uh... So you're serious...

Chibasa pushes Kurogarasu.

Shadowhunter: You'd better run fast bitch, I now remember who you are... Be sure you'll have a bad time after we kill this crazy guy. :x

Kurogarasu: (This is the second one who seems to know me... what the fuck. I have no idea who they are... Well If I had already fought with a katana before, I could pick it up and try to fight... But even this would be crazy, I hope Just has a plan...)
Chibasa: You'd better not try giving him back his katana... I have a finger on the trigger.

Kurogarasu kicks the katana to Chibasa and rushes to the toilet door in order to hide. Just starts to slowly walk towards Chibasa.

Chibasa: This mission will be easier than I thought, even if this random girl gave us more work...

Chibasa raises his shotgun very fast in Just's head direction, and instantly shoots, looking like a villain in an old western movie. The sound was so loud that Kurogarasu had to cover her ears with her hands and instinctively closed her eyes. When she opens them again she sees some blood... dropping from Just's left thumb and index. He has actually managed to catch the bullet in the air.

Chibasa: Ok, you have some skills... ^.^

Just releases the bullet from his hand and slowly starts walking towards Chibasa, who is trying to reload his shotgun as fast as possible. Kurogarasu is looking at the action and can't believe what she just saw.

Kurogarasu: (… He's really impressive... I guess legends about him were... true...)
Chibasa: Try to catch this one! :x

Chibasa shoots again while Just is only two meters away from him but Just anticipates it and bends down at this exact moment. He then starts to run and jumps on Chibasa. When Chibasa realizes that Just has dodged the bullet he is already unable to move. Just puts pressure on his shoulder with one hand, which is enough to neutralize Chibasa. The pressure is so high that Chibasa can't feel his arm anymore.

Just: It's over now.

Just forces Chibasa to kneel down, pressing on his shoulder. Just releases him and Chibasa falls on the floor, almost unconscious. During this time, Shadowhunter was on his way to pick up Just's katana. However when he puts his hands on it, it's already too late. Just flattens him on the ground with his right foot, pulverizing his spine. Just picks up his katana and packs it away.

Kurogarasu is even more shocked, sitting on the floor, her back to the toilets door. She's so impressed that she can't get up by herself. Just walks towards her, keeping the same serious facial expression as before; until he reaches her. He then squats and gives her a hand, with a big smile on his face, contrasting a lot with the aura he exuded before.

Just: I'm sorry to arrive this late. But all is ok now! :)
Kurogarasu: Th-Thank you... :oops:

Kurogarasu grabs his hand and Just helps her to get up. Just notices there is a bit blood on Gara's right hand.

Just: Are you hurt? I'll bring you to nurse office.
Kurogarasu: It's nothing! >< It's not my blood, don't worry. It was when I fought two other mercenaries in the schoolyard.
Just: You fought them by yourself? :o Wait... Did they escape?
Kurogarasu: No I knocked 'em out, they should still be there.
Just: 0 0 Anyway, if you have any wish, I'll grant it to you as an excuse for being this late.
Kurogarasu: Th-Thank you but don't feel forced to give me something... I-I mean you already saved my life... :oops:
Just: It's ok. It's my duty as a prince to protect people.

Just looks in the corridor.

Just: Buggy! There should be two other guys in the schoolyard.
BugH: Oh ok, it's been a long time since I had so many clients. =3

BugH is dragging mercenaries behind her while walking in the corridor.

Kurogarasu: (Wait... That's my chance) Mmm... Just, uh... Prince! ><
Just: You can call me Just 0 0
Kurogarasu: O-Ok, Just, so I have a request for you. I-I would like to meet BugH all alone.
Just: I wasn't expecting that 0 0 But sure, no problem. You're sure you only want that? I mean you could wish for a lot of things.
Kurogarasu: Yes, that's what I really wish for. I won't abuse your kindness anyway.
Just: >///<

Just starts to lead Gara towards the nurse office when they cross Alwerien.

Alwerien: (What... Is... She... Doing... Next to Just?) Ju-Just-kun! Your hands are hurt!

She runs towards him and snuggles him.

Hikarin is the best

Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby shadowhunter » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:31 am

Ouch! Boss, we are pwned....

Another good chapter.

shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~

Postby Fuijiwara » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:16 am

WHY AM I STILL NOT RELEVANT

Spoiler for 2015 Silvers:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
2016 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2016 Male Favorite: Maō Sadao
Wish: Happiness~~
Cards: Fuijiwara's Cards

Postby Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:WHY AM I STILL NOT RELEVANT

WHY IS THERE NO TOKEI SHIKAKE TENSHI IN THE STORY
Great chapter,btw
Thanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Spoiler for Gyate~:
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue

Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Melon Pan: 55
2016 Female Favorite: Yuigahama Yui
2016 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
Wish: Chocolate sundaes
Cards: Tokei Shikake Tenshi's Cards

Postby Chibasa » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:59 am

Next chapter should be there soon enough. :3

Hikarin is the best

Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby Kiwigiwi » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Chibasa wrote:Next chapter should be there soon enough. :3

On a more serious note, take your time~ Thanks for writing this unique little butterfly ♡
Kiwi's life in a nutshell
Spoiler:
♫ Much love to my secret santa ♥
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Grouchy Mcgrouch
Melon Pan: 81
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: Food ;_;
Cards: Kiwigiwi's Cards

Postby Just » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:05 pm

... I am so out-of-character-ly cool 0 0

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2016 Male Favorite: Otosaka Yū
Wish: May children never suffer.
Cards: Just's Cards

Postby Chibasa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:11 am

You can read first chapters before if you feel the need, sorry for being so late. =<

Chapter 3: Ready, Sex, Fire !

School speakers turns on.
RegalStar: Due to (recent) events, school is finished for today. You can go home now.

School speakers turn off.

Kurogarasu knocks on the infirmary door.

Momo : Please come in.

Kurogarasu enters the infirmary and discovers a nurse wearing cat ears and a cat tail... standing next to Kholdy.

Kurogarasu: H-Hi.
Momo : Nyanpasu! What brings you here, little girl ? =3
Kurogarasu: Attackers took me as a hostage so Just brought me here after saving me, just to check if I'm alright.
Momo : Nyeeeeeeeeeh !? Did they hit you ?

Momo runs towards Kurogarasu and hugs her. Kurogarasu says nothing but she feels extremely embarrassed.

Kholdy: Don't worry, it's her hug therapy, she can feel your body's problems while hugging you.
Kurogarasu: (Wh-What?) Eh... I never heard about it before...
Kholdy: Anyway, you might wonder why I'm here... So I'll introduce you to each others while Momo scans for your injuries *cough*. So Momo, my sister, she was number one in her promo and is supposed to be best doctor in our kingdom, so Crisu decided to make her nurse in this school while his children are here... And Kurogarasu is...

Momo stops hugging and leaps back.

Momo : Nyaaaa ! I can see that you knyow how to fight ! The only injured parts of your body are your fists !
Kurogarasu: (How can she know this without even touching them... Is this hug therapy not a joke!?)
Kholdy: I'm glad you're fine.

Meanwhile, Buggy is interrogating the attackers in a classroom.

BugH: I will ask you again.... Who were you working for ?
Chibasa : We don't know his name...
BugH: Do you really want to suffer the same treatment as your comrades ?:3
Chibasa : Please don't ! :tearsad: I'll tell you all I know, but please spare me !
BugH: Go ahead :twisted:
Chibasa : H-He's young, like... between 20 and 25 years old and uh... He has white hair and is pretty small... I guess.
BugH: Is that really all you can tell me ? I thought you valued your life way more than this...
Chibasa : No ! Please wait ! I-I know more ! (Find something, find something, find somethiiiiiing). He, he wears black cloth-
BugH: Man, he can change clothes, I want helpful information, not just physical description.
Chibasa: He... He seems to have personal problems with Just. M-Maybe they have already met or something...
BugH: See, you can be a bit useful when you want to.
Chibasa : So, y-you'll spare me right ? I can work as a kingdom's slave for my whole life, o-or i can do everything you want me to, but plea-

Buggy puts her index on his lips and seal 'em.

BugH: Sshhhh. Those tears are beautiful... Sadly, our kingdom don't need any slaves. But since you gave me information, I'll be nice with you. It'll be very fast. Don't worry... =3
Chibasa : NOOOOOO- 

BugH puts her hand on his mouth and Chibasa couldn't scream anymore. A few minutes later, he was in fetal position like his three comrades, knocking his head over the wall while keep repeating « scarecrow » over and over...

Back to nurse office.

Momo : So you're living on your own already!!! What a surprise for a nyoung girl.
Kholdy: But she's not really alone, right Kurogarasu? ~
Kurogarasu: Well, since she's your sister I guess I can tell her too.
Momo : Nyeeeh!? Which kind of secrets are nyou hiding from me ? :'<
Kurogarasu: I own a spheal.
Momo : Wha-Wha-Whaaaaaat ?

Kholdy hugs her from behind.

Kholdy: It's exactly what you heard. There's still a spheal alive.

Shocked by the news, Momo sits down on the floor, and smiled.

Kholdy: Hey, since Gara will let us see her spheal tomorrow, I think we can show her something too...
Momo : What are you nyanning about ? A spheal ? Here !!!
Kurogarasu: Yeah I'll bring him here for you and Kholdy, but it must be kept as a secret, like you never heard about it, alright?
Momo : Nyunderstood ! […] So Kholdnya, what did you want to show her?
Kholdy: I'll let her listen to your songs !
Momo : Nyaaaamete ! >w<
Kholdy: Too late ! Let's choose the one you wrote for Kamineko !

Kholdy puts a disk on a turntable. Song starts to play.

Just gonna stand there and watch me roar
But that's allright because I like the way you paw
Just gonna stand there and hear me wan
But that's allright because I Love the way you nyan
I Love the way you nyaaaan[...]

Outside, a black limousine parks in front of school. Crisu, the economist and military leader of the country, steps out before slamming the car's door. His known as the second most powerful fighter of the Kingdom, after Just. He seems pretty mad while walking fast towards the school door. Not even a minute later, he's already in front of Regalstar's office door, and violently opens it.

Crisu: Reeeeeeeeeegal ! How the fuck could this school get attacked when my daughter is here !
RegalStar: It's only a highschool, we do-
Crisu: A highschool with all noble childrens ! AND MY DAUGHTER !
RegalStar: Your girl is alright, don't worry... Just defended the school himself.
Crisu: How can you be so calm !? Anyway, if someday something happen to my daughter while she's around the schoo-
RegalStar: Fine, fine. I'll ask Shmion a military squad that can secure a large perimeter around the school. Is it ok for you?
Crisu: Yes, but it'd be too late ! You should anticipate, not react ! And don't interrupt me again, or I'll fire you from this school !
RegalStar: You should calm yourself Crisu, everyone is alri-
Crisu: I AM CALM !
RegalStar:
Crisu: Baka ! … Anyway, where's my daughter ?
RegalStar: She should be in the special classroom, at the end of the corridor, on your right. You'll need this key.

RegalStar starts to hold out his hand with the key but Crisu violently snatches it and leaves the office with the door slammed violently.

Some minutes before...

Avery walks towards the special classroom, looks behind him, pulls a key from his schoolbag and opens it.

Avery: Hi Buggy :3
BugH: Hi Avery...

BugH stares at Avery and frowns.

Avery: Eeeh... What's wrong ?
BugH: Don't you have something to tell me ?

BugH gets up from her chair and puts her right index on Avery's forehead, then pushes him against the wall.

BugH: I saw you flirting with our new student during lunch. You always have time to pick up on girls... Baka ! :3

Then she starts to smile and strokes Avery's cheeks. Avery entwines BugH and give her a kiss.

Avery: It's not even my fault, Kholdy told me to help her catch up with the lessons and show her the school... Speaking of which, she said something very interesting.
BugH: And now you tell me she's interesting !

Avery pinches Buggy's cheeks.

Avery: She said she wanted to meet you. :3 <- isn't this icon for Buggie only?
BugH: Oh... Interesting indeed. I wonder what she wants from me... Anyway, did you see Just today ?
Avery: I passed by him in the hallway. He was following Alwerien, like they were about to get lunch together... I was surprised.
BugH: As if they only had lunch together... Alwerien came here with Just, they were holding hands and they she told me that they had became a couple. Just didn't seem comfortable, but he was... happy...
Avery: (What !?) How is it possible ? I mean... Just never especially show any clues that he like her before...
BugH: I dunno... Seems like Just is pretty naive when it comes to girls... (It's so obvious that she's only interested in his status >.>)
Avery: Did you have time to talk with him?
BugH: Not yet... But now, after the interrogatories, I have a good reason to see him alone.
Avery: How was interrogatories by the way ? Could you have fun with those guys at least ? :3
BugH: They were just random mercenaries and their employer was smart enough to not reveal his identity... At least we have some hints... And like today isn't shitty enough, torturing them was not even a bit entertaining. They're all so mentally weak.
Avery: Wow, too bad... But hey, today isn't finished yet... So... do you want to torture me instead ? :3
BugH: (Do you really want to try this at school... you're becoming more perverted everyday A-kun!) You know, you shout way too loud to do this here... =3
Avery: But hopefully... You, don't shout this loud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Avery gently lays down Buggy's back on a desk and kneels down on the floor, then he places Buggy's thighs on his shoulders and starts to cuddle them with both hands. His hands slowly approaches Buggy's waist while his head hangs over her panties. BugH wraps her calves around Avery's neck and starts to gently pets Avery's head with her right hand which accompany his head towards her panties. Avery gives it a little kiss, which makes BugH slightly moan, then Avery grabs it between his lips and starts to remove it... when doors suddenly unlocks... and opens.

Crisu: Bu-Bu-BugH... :jii: Our car is in front of the school. Wait there for me.

BugH gets up and starts leaving the room, she stops right when she crosses her dad.

BugH: Don't do anything stupid, dad.

Crisu immediately prepares his fist but refrains to smack his daughter, Buggy quickly understand that she's not in posture to say anything here and obeys after giving a last look to Avery.

Crisu: You will never see her anymore. (And you'll maybe never see anything else...)

Avery's face becomes red as he starts to walks towards Crisu, but he refrains himself from hitting him, knowing that it would lead to his death, and walks back. Filled with anger, he crushes the table in one punch. Meanwhile, Crisu closes the door.

Crisu: What's your name?
Avery: Avery... :jii:

Crisu grabs Avery by his neck and throws him against the wall before he could react. Avery painfully tries to get up. During this time, Crisu pulls out a little tablet box from his pocket, opens it and swallow all the pills inside.

Crisu: I bet you're not willing to die today, right?
Avery: ... In-Indeed ...
Crisu: From your reaction when I almost smacked BugH, I can tell two things. First, you really have feeling for her, so I'll be kind enough to not kill you right now. And second... you had enough self-control and were smart enough to not punch me. So I think you are able to make some good choices in your life... But the next one will determine how long you got to live. How many people are living with you Avery?
Avery: None.
Crisu: Perfect, so here's my offer: Leave this kingdom before midnight, without contacting anybody, and never come back.
Avery: O-Ok... (Fuck this...)

Crisu: Good, you're a smart boy Avery. But just in case you would try something, remember I'm the one who taught BugH how to torture people, and I control all armies and cops in this kingdom. It'd be better for you if I never get to see you, never hear your name and never smell you again. Out of my sight, now! And you better run before I change my opinion on letting you alive.

(Phone call
)

Luv Spheal: Moshi Moshi !?
Fuijiwara: Hi, Fuiji here !
Luv Spheal: Hi Fuiji, how are you ?
Fuijiwara: I'm fine... But... Did you hear the latest news ?
Luv Spheal: No... What's happened ?
Fuijiwara: Gara's new school got attacked !
Luv Spheal: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat !?
Fuijiwara: (So he doesn't have any news from her …) I'm coming. I will wait for her with you.
Luv Spheal: No problem. I hope things are alright. ><

Hikarin is the best

Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby Just » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:37 am

L... Lewd 0///0

How dare you avery and Buggy
Doing it before Gara and I do

Spoiler:
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Postby shadowhunter » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:42 am

Fuiji finally appears!

shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~

Postby Kiwigiwi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:11 am

Every porno starts like this
Kiwi's life in a nutshell
Spoiler:
♫ Much love to my secret santa ♥
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Grouchy Mcgrouch
Melon Pan: 81
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: Food ;_;
Cards: Kiwigiwi's Cards

Postby Just » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:34 am

Kiwigiwi wrote:

You sound experienced :3

Spoiler:
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Postby Fuijiwara » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:38 am

Just wrote:
Kiwigiwi wrote:

Another start to a porno, guys

Spoiler for 2015 Silvers:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
2016 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2016 Male Favorite: Maō Sadao
Wish: Happiness~~
Cards: Fuijiwara's Cards

Postby Chibasa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:45 am

Hi Fuiji...

Hikarin is the best

Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby Kiwigiwi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:43 am

Fuijiwara wrote:
Just wrote:
Kiwigiwi wrote:

Another start to a porno, guys

That's the point ^^