International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

LMSI – The Luxurious, Masochistic, and Sadistic Institution

Show off your ISML-related talents, whatever they may be. You can also request character avatar changes here.

LMSI – The Luxurious, Masochistic, and Sadistic Institution

Postby Momento10 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:12 am

To you, my viewers for this exquisite performance,
You do not know who I am, and my memory is not as it used to be.
However, before it fades altogether, I would like to tell you of a story.
A momentous tale of how thirty curious individuals end up in a land seen in dreams.
They were entertained to a time of freedom beyond anyone’s reach;
a land where they can be treated with luxury, temptation, and indulgence.
Perhaps over-indulgence, for the human mind is as fickle as its imagination.
And so, my dear viewers, I would like to take you back to a certain instance.
Back to a splice in time where we can observe just how far these thirty students will go
in order to have the last word of opulent pleasure.
The understanding of the human psyche in certain scenarios has always enticed me.
I do hope you are ready to view and understand this intriguing experiment with me.
After all, the one who will be journeying and participating in my little game…
…is YOU!

Spoiler for The Characters:
Name: smartboyhw
Height: 162 cm/5'3"
Weight: 60 kg/132 lb
Clothes: T-shirt, trousers, Puma shoes
Accessories: N/A
Room: BD9
Username: smartboyhw

Name: Hikari-chan
Height: 4'11.5"/151cm
Weight: 110 lbs/50kg
Clothes: A white summer dress that's light and flowy, along with white flats.
Accessories: A luxurious hairpin that sparkles under the moonlight.
Room: GD7
Username: Hikari-chan

Name: Jimmy Smith Jr
Height: 176 cm/5'9"
Weight: 62 kg/136.5 lb
Clothes: Black Hoodie, White T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, Black Sneakers
Accessories: Necklace, Watches
Room: BD10
Username: shadowhunter

Name: Crow
Height: 157cm/5"2'
Weight: 48kg/106 lb
Clothes: Hoodie, skirt, leggings
Accessories: Headphones
Room: GD3
Username: Kurogarasu

Name: Chibani
Height: 154 cm/ 5"0.5"
Weight: 41 kg/ 90lb
Clothes: White/Brown Seifuku with black thigh-high and littlebrown boots
Accessories: A (yellow) Trumpet Vine Flower, next to the start of my right (twin)tail
Room: GD12
Username: Chibasa

Name: RailWarrior
Height: 5'8"/ 173 cm
Weight: 120 lb/ 54.5 kg
Clothes: T-shirt, khakis, sweater
Accessories: Cap
Room: BD15
Username: RailWarrior

Name: Maou Jun
Height: 178cm/ 5'10"
Weight: 80kg/ 178 lb
Clothes: Grey Shirt w/ Shirt Pocket + Lime Green Chinos
Accessories: Black Religious Hoop on Right Arm, Jade Religious Necklace
Room: BD8
Username: Fuijiwara

Name: Revalina B. Tan (nickname: Valie)
Height: 161 cm/ 5"3'
Weight: 60 kg/ 132 lb
Clothes: School Uniform
Accessories: Skin Lotion
Room: GD8
Username: Reverend

Name: Umezawa Suika
Height: 162 cm/ 5"4'
Weight: 46 kg/ 101.5 lb
Clothes: Sleeveless blouse & Short shorts
Accessories: Hair band(Ponytail), Earring, MP3 Player & Earphone
Room: GD15
Username: LOveLive!

Name: Avery Bourne
Height: 5 feet 10 inches/ 179 cm
Weight: 160 lbs/ 72.5 kg
Clothes: black T-shirt, baggy jeans, sneakers
Accessories: sports car
Room: BD7
Username: avery-kun

Name: Ryan
Height: 5'9"/ 175 cm
Weight: 130 lbs/ 59kg
Clothes: Step below formal wear
Accessories: Sunglasses
Room: BD6
Username: Desufire

Name: Amélie
Height: 150cm/ 4'11"
Weight: 40kg/88 lb
Clothes: sneakers/long knee-socks/shorts/shirt
Accessories: Backpack with laptop
Room: GD10
Username: exec

Name: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
Height: 5'1"/ 155 cm
Weight: 95 lb/ 43 kg
Clothes: Victorian corset and dress
Room: GD4
Username: Eater-of-All

Name: Min Hyun-ae
Height: 5' 8" (173cm)
Weight: 115lb/52kg
Clothes: Good to move in. Favors long leggings.
Accessories: Amethyst teardrop earring, worn on the right ear.
Room: GD2
Usernaeme: Eibbor82

Name: Kano Lucille
Height: 5'9"/ 175 cm
Weight: 180lbs/ 81.5kg
Clothes: School Uniform
Accessories: Divers Watch, Pendent with family emblem
Room: BD5
Usename: kanohistorm

Name: Paru
Height: 167cm/5 foot 6 inches
Weight: n/a
Clothes: Tracksuit
Accessories: Glasses, Sketchbook and a Pensword.
Room: GD13
Username: HaloCapella

Name: Iris
Height: 5'3"/ 160 cm
Weight: 120 lb/ 54.5 kg
Clothes: Chiffon blouse, leggings
Accessories: Necklace with a key, a purse with a phone
Room: GD6
Username: CureRainbow

Name: Genji Hirayama
Height: 5' 11"/ 180 cm
Weight: 160lb/ 72.5 kg
Clothes: button down shirt, dark jeans or khaki shorts
Accessories: sunglasses
Room: BD1
Username: DarknessHid

Name: Chris
Height: 175 cm/ 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs./ 56.5 kg
Clothes: Jacket and Jeans
Accessories: None
Room: BD11
Username: houreki

Name: Homura
Height: 184 cm/ 6'0.5"
Weight: 60 kg/ 132 lb
Clothes: Dark blue cloak, black boots
Accessories: A purple crystal pendant, a long sword
Room: BD2
Username: Homura

Name: Just
Weight: 77kg/ 170 lb
Clothes: Casual
Accessories: Glasses
Room: BD3
Username: Just

Name: Kiko
Height: 164cm/ 5'4.5"
Weight: 51kg/ 112.5 lb
Clothes: something comfy
Accessories: Thigh high socks
Room: GD11
Username: kukimunstir

Name: Akechi Yoruichi
Weight: 72kg/ 159 lb
Clothes: White T-shirt with Black Jacket
Room: BD4
Username: tehyc

Name: Toadie
Height: 158cm/ 5'2"
Weight: 45kg/ 99 lb
Clothes: Fashionable red and white skirt, tight shirt, and a push-up bra
Accessories: Mushroom hairclip and golden bracelets
Room: GD16
Username: Toady

Name: Grish
Height: 5'1" (156cm)
Weight: 115lb (53kg)
Clothes: Button-up shirt, hoodie, cargo shorts
Accessories: Cap, glasses
Room: GD5
Username: Grish

Name: Woody
Height: 165cm/ 5'5"
Weight: 54kg/ 119 lb
Clothes: Black jacket/hoodie, white shirt, black pants, sneakers.
Accessories: Small bandage on face, black wrist band on both side, belt keychain
Room: BD13
Username: WoodyMC

Name: Niwa Hatsuna
Height: 156cm/ 5'1.5"
Weight: 45kg/ 99lb
Clothes: Long Blue Jeans and sleeveless dress.
Accessories: Star earring and silver bracelet.
Room: GD9
Username: niwa87

Name: Karen
Height: 155cm/ 5'1"
Weight: 41kg/ 90 lb
Clothes: Jumpsuit Jeans
Accessories: Wrench
Room: GD14
Username: BugH
Status Dead

Name: Momo
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Clothes: style similar to what Kirigiri wears only with fingerless gloves
Accessories: Sets of knives concealed at the top of my knee-high boots, strapped around my thigh but covered by thigh high socks
Room: GD1
Username: Momo

Spoiler for The Map:
B1:
1F
2F
3F
4F

Spoiler for The Rules:
  • Students are to live out their lives together exclusively within the academy. Indefinitely.
  • There will be two time periods: "morning" and "night." Certain actions can only take place in certain time periods. An "afternoon" will be added during Investigation Time.
  • Sleep is permitted only in dormitory bedrooms. Deliberate use of any other room will be treated as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
  • You may investigate LMSI freely. To this end, no particular limitations have been placed on your actions.
  • Violence against the Headmaster, is forbidden. Furthermore, destruction of school property and surveillance cameras is also prohibited.
  • The villain who kills another student will be allowed to "graduate", provided s/he is not found guilty in a Class Trial.
  • You may kill up to two Students maximum.
  • A Class Trial will be held a short length of time following murder among the students. Participation is mandatory.
  • If the villain is correctly identified during the Class Trial, that person alone will be executed.
  • If the villain is not correctly identified, that person alone will graduate, and the remaining students will be executed.
  • Dead Students and non-Students may not post in the Discussion Thread.
  • Additional rules may be added if necessary.

Spoiler for The Free Time:
Stories that you participate in. The main thread will be used for all characters to view. The individual stories will be done via PM to keep each individual event separate from the other.

Spoiler for The Murder:
It is during Free Time that murders are planned and executed. You may do this at any point during Free Time.

Murders may be student-driven or initiated by the Headmaster. ie. You may find that you have had sudden onset anterograde amnesia and not realize that the Perpetrator of your current Investigation is, in fact, you. You will be told before the Investigation if you are the Perpetrator and given relevant details.

Victims may be random, and once killed, one is eliminated from the game.

As a Killer:
  • You must PM the Headmaster your target, method, and location. This may be as detailed or vague as you wish, I will fill in/alter details as necessary.
  • The Victim then may be PM’d a summary of the attack and given a period of 6 hours to defend himself/herself.
  • If the victim does not reply, the murder will take place. If the Victim does reply, the Perpetrator has 12 hours to retaliate.
  • This will repeat for up to 3 defenses by the Victim
  • You will be given the last word.
  • You may used any and every detail you wish, as long as it is within the realm of reason and the canon of the narrative.

As a Victim:
  • If you are targeted, you may be PM'd a summary of the attack. Following this, you have a period of 6 hours to defend yourself. This must include a method of defense.
  • This will then be passed on to the Perpetrator who will have 12 hours to retaliate.
  • This will repeat for up to 3 defenses by the Victim.
  • The Perpetrator has the last word.

This interaction will determine the outcome found through the narrative.

These PMs will be done via the Headmaster, and, depending on the method of attack and subsequent altercation, the Perpetrator may be kept anonymous/revealed. The time limit given will be from the moment the PM is sent. (This is where your timezone/active time will play a role. The initial attack will not take place during the period designated time in the Victim's elected timezone. Attacks by either party have a chance of failing.)

NB. The victim may not be given this chance.

You are free to work together with other Students to arrange anything you wish; however, you must both inform the Headmaster of your final plot/s (whether by sending separating PM's or CC'ing involved parties). However, only killers graduate, accomplices do not graduate.

Spoiler for The Investigation:
Stories that you participate in. The main thread will be used for all characters to view. The individual stories will be done via PM to keep each individual event separate from the other. The investigation thread will last until one complete game day, ie. "morning," "afternoon," and "night" done at least once.

Spoiler for The Trial:
The Class Trial will take place at the end of the Investigation and will last 24 hours. You can only use information you know. You may prompt someone to raise a point, you may not raise it yourself. Using Ammunition that you do not possess may disadvantage you in the future (if you survive). A thread will be created once the trial period ends where you will vote for who you believe the culprit is.

Spoiler for The Judgement:
Judgement results in a death of one or more students. There are four ways one can get executed.
  • Breaking the School Rules.
  • As a Victim – You get murdered.
  • As a Culprit – Two ways: the victim effectively retaliates; or you get caught in the Class Trial.
  • As the Loser – You chose the wrong culprit and are executed with the rest of your class.
Last edited by Momento10 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kraft Lawrence
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.
Cards: Momento10's Cards

Re: LMSI – The Luxurious, Masochistic, and Sadistic Institut

Postby Momento10 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Chapter 1: The Lackluster, Mindless and Slow Individuals

Spoiler for ???:
It appears that you have woken up to what seems to be a long slumber. Where are you, you might be asking in your mind, for the room you are currently in was dark, pitch-dark, nearly darkness. You find out that you are lying on the cold ground. The air is stagnant, meaning you ought to be inside the building, and the area was quiet, perhaps too quiet. What does this mean? What was the last thing that you recall? Nothing, you say? You mean to inform me that you cannot remember why you were somehow sleeping on the floor. Could you have been drinking all night? You may not be a drinker, but it may be possible that, during the excitement of the party, you cannot help but to add one sip of that champagne in your mouth. Could it be the case of amnesia that you hear in many stories or movies? Yet, you do seem to recall that you did step foot into this room as if it was your own. Or, is it possible that someone drugged you into forgetting all of those memories that you claim are dear to you? I am only kidding, of course. You would not have accused your dear friends to drug you, even as a prank. What’s that? You don’t even know who your friends are? How very disappointing. I guess that must mean you were not that invested into them from the start. Well, enough about you. Shall we get this party started?

The light suddenly surrounds you, almost eating you alive. You find yourself in what appears to be a bedroom. There was nothing there except for the main essentials and furniture. No wallpapers or potted plants. Just a black, empty wall is staring back at you. There was nothing else left to do, because why would you need to spend the hour observing your room when you have been in there much longer than you may thing. You decided that the best action would be to open the door outside.

Opening the doors out, you find yourself inside a corridor that included several similar rooms adjacent and opposite to you. You wonder where you could be at the moment. Some kind of dorm, perhaps? That seems to be the most logical answer. You felt as though you have been here before or, at least, it felt like you have been here before. It feels all too familiar, yet foreign at the same time. Déjà vu? It appears as though you are not the only one here. There are other people wandering about as well, some of whom are quite as confused as you are. The one wearing Puma Shoes was analyzing in detail as much as he could about the area around him, perhaps trying to visually memorize the location he was in. Another one wearing a Cap was simply walking around the area, not paying much attention to what was going on around him. A pair of students, one with a Pet Owl, another with Glasses, was cautiously walking around the area, the older one shielding the younger one as much as he could. Down the corridor, you can spot someone wearing a Skirt observing her surroundings while another person with a Jade Necklace was in his own little world. Down the other end of the corridor, there was a person with Skin Lotion who was shivering every so often and another person with an MP3 Player tapping on the edge of the wall. It seemed like you know these people, but you are not quite sure how or why you know them. Did you go to the same class with them? Were you in the same department? Were you in the same club? You try to locate this information with your mind, but nothing seems to be working.

Puma Shoes: Hey, do you guys know where we are or where this place is?

Cap: I doubt it. It doesn’t really look like much. I reckon it be a dorm of some sort, right?

Pet Owl: Big brother, I am a bit worried.

Glasses: Don’t worry. No matter what, I will always be right beside you. Just follow me, and everything should be okay.

Skirt: This door is locked tight. It’s also barred too. What the heck is going on here? What is this place?

Jade Necklace: Well, look at it this way. At least this place isn’t filled with zombies.

Skin Lotion: At least, I know where my clothes are, but is there any way to regulate the temperature here?

MP3 Player: …

It seems like everyone is trying to put together the pieces in their minds. There seems to be one collective deduction from all of this: everyone, including yourself, find it appalling that he or she was in an institution such as this one, to the point of even questioning whether or not he or she was familiar with this said place. How unlucky would it be to break out to them that this place was a world that they were more than familiar with? The sight of panic may succumb some, but others do not appear to grasp the weight of the situation they were in. A sign if feigned ignorance, perhaps? However, if walking around and observing the area was not going anywhere, what else could they do?

“Attention all students. Attention all students. Please proceed to the Auditorium located in the basement immediately. I repeat, all students are to head downstairs to the Auditorium immediately for an assembled announcement.”

Who was that? Who was the voice you have just heard? While the other voices around you were familiar to you in some way, even though you do not fully understand why, it was quite clear that this voice was foreign, something that did not trigger your memory. Nevertheless, as much as you were suspicious of the voice as everyone else in your visual proximity would, what else could you do? You could simply follow the voice, as stated in the public announcement. On the other hand, it could just be one flamboyant trap where the system would be rather unnecessary.

“Attention all students. Attention all students. If you do not proceed to the auditorium now, you will be killed on the spot. Once again, if you do not proceed to the auditorium immediately, you will be terminated on the spot. Allow me to demonstrate.”

The sound of a rapid fire gun could be heard from close proximity. It can’t be. Did someone really got shot. You looked at your surroundings. Puma Shoes, Jade Necklace, & Skin Lotion were scared stiff. Pet Owl was crying, and Glasses tried to calm her down. Skirt & Cap had a look of concern. MP3 player was surprised. It seemed like she did not really noticed what was happening, but now, she is more than eyeing the situation at hand. With no other option, you had to force yourself to the auditorium. One way or another, you need to move. Otherwise, what can one do in a limited space and time like this one? It seemed like everyone else shared your sentiments and started to leave one by one. Everyone went down to the auditorium and, upon finding it, opened it…
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Spoiler for ???:
It appears that this auditorium that you have encountered with the people whom you believe you have just met is a lot more spacious that it appears. For an auditorium, it was a lot wider and longer, almost as if the outside of the door did not reflect what was going on inside. With so space and nothing inside, it felt as though you cannot hide anything, and everything you say or do is bare to all inside. Looking around, you see that there are already several people inside. The one wearing a Hairpin was quietly sound asleep in the corner of the room, appearing unaware of what was going on around her. Another wearing a Black Hoodie was sitting quietly at the distance, as though his gaze could pierce you at any moment. Another one was fiddling with his Sport Car, appearing to be in his own world and caring less about what others around him are like. The one wearing Sunglasses was carefully monitoring the area, looking through as many intricacies about this place as much as he could. Another one was on her Laptop, typing away in her keyboard. The sound of the speed of her fingers seemed to be the only kind of music that echoed throughout the room. The one wearing a Victorian Dress was also pacing back and forth; however, her gaze was more of curiosity than understanding the situation that she and the rest of us were in. Another wearing an Amethyst Earring was quietly meditating in the side of a room. The one wearing a Pendant was monitoring another section of the audition in his own pace. The one wearing Fingerless Gloves was doing some stretches, bending in ways unimaginable in your eyes. The one holding a Wrench was spinning in around in the air. The person wearing a Silver Bracelet was jogging around the auditorium, emphasizing just how big this area is. Another wearing a Buttoned-up Shirt was sitting quietly in one side minding her own business, slightly cautious of what was going on around her. The one wearing a White T-shirt was roaming around the area, trying to absorb as much of the world has he possibly could. They seemed like a good variety of sorts, although they were quite quiet doing their own thing. Perhaps they were just as cautious as what was going on with them as you were.

Suddenly, the door behind you swung open with yet another set of people. There was one holding a Wrench, another with Black Wristbands, another with Golden Bracelets, a third with Thigh-high Socks, another carrying a Long Sword, the fifth one wearing Kahki Shorts, one wearing a Necklace with a Key, and someone carrying a Sketchbook. They all seemed to be like a lively bunch. In fact, the only one who felt out of place in this group was the one wearing Jacket & Jeans, and he seemed to be more reserved than the rest of the group that he is with.

Sketchbook: Oh, what’s this I see, another brand new world that I have yet to be in? Most interesting. The dimensions of this place are this, this, and this…

Golden Bracelets: Hello and good morning, everyone! I hope you have a lovely day today! Let’s celebrate our time together with a song.

Thigh-high socks: Trapped inside a building with no way out. The dangers of walking around uncharted territory. I smell a big scoop!

Wrench: Hey, that’s a nice car you have. Can I take a look at it?

Sport Car: Hey, keep your hands off of the merchandise.

Kahki shorts: You call that running? I’ve seen babies crawl faster than you.

Silver Bracelet: Hey, you don’t know me.

Long Sword: What a ridiculous bunch.

Black Wristbands: Hey, the livelier the group, the more fun we can have, right?

Jacket & Jeans: Don’t ask me.

Fingerless Gloves: Can you keep in down? I am trying to concentrate.

Sunglasses: That goes double for me. I think it would be wise if we all can use this opportunity to judge just how dire the situation is before becoming rambunctious about our state-of-mind.

Laptop: Do whatever you want. I don’t care.

Victorian Dress: Hey, that isn’t very nice. Doesn’t this place make you want to explore a bit more?

Amethyst Earring: Yes, but I would also like to concentrate first before jumping to conclusions.

Pendant: Agreed. Judging by the reactions of most of us, it seems like we are all new to this place.

Necklace with a key: Don’t worry everyone. I’ll make sure to protect you if something goes wrong.

Jade Necklace: Hey, looks like this party is just about to get started.

Pet Owl: Why are there so many people here? What is this place?

Glasses: I wish I knew.

Skirt: Well, this better be all of us. I don’t want any more people here, or I will start to lose track of everything.

Skin Lotion: At least, this place get a lot warmer in spirit and in temperature.

MP3 Player: The sooner we finish this game, the better off all of us will me.

White T-shirt: Well, now that there are a lot more of us here that I predicted, maybe it would be best if we could gather up our resources together. That way, we can all be on the same page.

Puma Shoes: Yeah, let’s try to figure everything out before we get too rowdy.

Everyone seemed to be in partial agreement that the only way to contain all of us who were strangers to one another in an entrapped environment like this one is to gather as much data as one possibly could by sharing it among us. Just when all of us started to gather in one place to discuss what we have seen and what has happened to them since their arrival to this mysterious venue, a large puff of smoke appears on stage.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:19 am

Spoiler for ???:
???: Welcome, welcome, my students, to your home away from home!

An obscure figure appeared from the center of the stage, wearing the oddest fashion sense of clothing that you could imagine. This person appears human, but at the same time, not human. At least, it speaks the English language, so it should be used to communication and negotiation.

???: I am called by many names, but you may simply refer to me as your headmaster for this luxurious school. You do agree that it is stunning, right? I hope your accommodation suits your taste. After all, you were the ones who have personally chose those rooms yourselves, and have already decorated them into the style of your comfort.

We turned to each other to see or even try to comprehend what this strange presence was referring to.

Headmaster: I see blank faces clouding your thoughts. Could it be that you don’t know if you have even chosen your room for yourselves? Of course, you do not know. You were all drugged upon arrival.

Immediately following that statement, Puma Shoes, Skirt, Pendant, Long Sword, & Amethyst Earring pointed their weapons at it.

Headmaster: Now, now, now, please, put those dangerous things away. I see that you have not read your phones that were located in your room when you arrived here. I am sure to have you know that if you do try to harm me, you would face immediate termination from the school.

Pendant: I already know that, but I would like an explanation first.

Headmaster: Please, calm down. Do you truly believe that I would do such a horrendous thing to my dear, honorable students? I would do no such thing. The thought would have never crossed my mind. So, please, I encourage you to lower your weapons.

Long Sword stated to cautiously lower hers while everyone else followed her actions.

Headmaster: As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted by our fellow classmates, as you attempt to regain your senses and memory, I encourage you all to look, explore, and indulge in whatever tickles you fancy. This school contains state-of-the-art equipment, advance technology, and an emporium of delicacies to test your palette up to your fancy. In fact, this area is so above and beyond in its hospitality that we have provided you with portable devices located in your rooms. In these devices, you will find your identification card that you would use to access whatever rooms you want to enter, a map of the entire school, and a variety of applications designed to suit your needs. This is pretty amazing stuff, folks.

Sunglasses: I noticed that in these devices that there are some areas on this map that are red, including the main door. Does that mean that it is closed?

Headmaster: What an acute observation you have! Yes, the areas in red indicate that those places are currently restricted from entering or exiting. That does include the main door, of course.

Skirt: You mean, we can’t escape?

Headmaster: I mean no such thing. Of course, there is a means to escape from there. It’s a pretty simple procedure to do so, really. All you have to do is simply kill each other.

A long silence filled the room.

Cap: Just to make sure that we all heard that correctly, you just said that, in order to leave this place, we have to kill each other.

Headmaster: You are correct. You are free to kill as many of these people here as you want. In an ideal world, I would like it if you all killed each other one person at a time, or else, it would just be a massive manslaughter, and that would be way too boring.

Pet Owl: Why would you impose something so cruel to all of us? Isn’t this ISML, the International School of Moe and Love?

Headmaster: Did you truly believe that such a school exists. You are all foolish to even think like that before entering this school. Clearly you did not read the fine print, had you looked in the mirror. According to the documents that you have so kindly handed over to me, you have been accepted into LSMI, The Luxurious, Masochistic, and Sadistic Institution for Lackluster, Mindless, and Slow Individuals, of which all of you are, apparently: lousy, mediocre, stupid idiots. By the way, I wouldn’t want to go any further with trying to hack into this system, if I were you. Not only is it a complex wall of code, but further pursuit into the core of this school will result in permanent termination.

Laptop ignored the Headmaster’s word and continued to type away on her laptop at a more rapid rate.

Headmaster: I abhor when children don’t know when to quit.

A laser beam was aimed directly at Laptop. In one swift motion, Kahki Shorts quickly jumped in to push her away just before the laser touched her. The article that was once her laptop was now a blob of mess.

Sport Car: Was that a laser beam just now?

Kahki Shorts: You idiot! Did you want to die?

Laptop: I was just about to crack into the system.
Kahki Short: Yes, and if I didn’t save you, you would have been mesh. Did you want that?

Laptop clicked her tongue. The rest of us looked towards the headmaster.

Headmaster: And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. I will reiterate your situation once again. You are trapped in here as long as I say so, and the only way to leave is to kill one another. You can check your devices to see where you are, the rules and guidelines for this assembly, and other fancy trinkets. Now, there are a plethora of weapons hidden around the school for you to use to your amusement as a means to dispose of one another. Do remember that if you do not start killing each other for up to seven days, I will have to purposefully kill all of you myself out of sheer boredom. That, or force one of you to kill someone of my choice in order for the plot of the story to keep going. It really is up to you guys if you all want to die together, although I suspect that one of you would be very eager to leave this institution as soon as possible for reasons both personal and unknown. Have fun shooting, stabbing, mauling, crushing, slicing, dicing, sabotaging, and everything in between each other. And remember, have a nice day. Oh, and before I forget, enjoy your stay here in LSMI. You are going to be here for a long, long time.

The headmaster chuckled before disappearing as a puff of smoke once again.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:24 am

Spoiler for ???:
It is going to take a while for you and the rest of the people around you to digest what it is that has just transpired.

Pet Owl: This is too much. I want to go home. I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to go.

Glasses: Calm down, okay. It’s alright. We’re going to get through this.

Cap: How about telling her to quit sobbing and woman up?

Glasses: Don’t tell me what to do.

Puma Shoes: Okay guys, calm down. Let’s not try to start a fight here.

Jade Necklace: Yeah, this obviously is just some sick joke, right?

Long Sword: Not making it any better.

MP3 Player: Yeah, now is not a good time to make bad puns, and I mean, really bad.

Puma Shoes: Hey, guys, positive attitude, okay, positive attitude.

Sport Car: Who died and made you leader?

Sunglasses: No one is dying, and no one is going to be leading, but he has a point. This is no time for us to start questioning one another and damper the mood for all of us. What we need now is a clear mind and a general consensus. Now, we are all going to walk out of this place alive, regardless of what that headmaster person said.

White T-shirt: I reckon that there ought to be some loophole somewhere that we can exploit and use to our advantage. As he said, we are going to need to put all of our heads and strengths together if we want to get out of here alive.

Amethyst Earring: How do we go about doing it? The door is locked.

Pendant: There must be another way to open it.

Laptop: By killing each other.

Sunglasses: No one is going to kill anyone.

Kahki Shorts: Alright, we get it. You don’t have to say it a billion times. So, what’s the plan?

Sunglasses: We might as well start breaking the ice if we are ever going to find the chance to feel confident enough to be around each other for an extended period of time, which should hopefully be a short one. If you can start first…

Puma Shoes: Me? Why me?

Sunglasses: Well, since you are the one who initiated the peace process, we might as well get to know who you are.

Puma Shoes: Well, I…

Golden Bracelets: Oh, oh, pick me, pick me, I want to start. Hello, everyone! My name is Toadie, your Super Duper High School Idol! My favorite hobby is singing, and I just love hanging around with folks like you. I hope we can all get along!

Jade Necklace: Moe…

Long Sword: How vulgar.

MP3 Player: Otaku.

Jade Necklace: Hey, I am proud to be one, and I will have you know that my name is Maou Jun, Super Duper High School Rhythm Gamer.

MP3 Player: You sure don’t look like one.

Maou Jun: Hey, I’ll have you know that I’m pretty good at it.

MP3 Player: Then, clearly, you haven’t heard the name Umezawa Suika.

Maou Jun: Hah, like that famous person would ever step foot inside… wait.

MP3 Player: Yep, that’s me, Umezawa Suika, Super Duper High School Rhythm Gamer.

Maou Jun: I… I… I bow down to your presence.

Sport Car: Hey, I hear you guys talking about this anime thing and stuff, and I hope you don’t mind if I can fill in to that circle, too, as that is one of my hobbies. I’m Avery Bourne, by the way, Super Duper High School Computer Programmer.

Sunglasses: See, and we’re starting to get to know each other already. We are making some progress. Now, if you may please continue.
Puma Shoes: Okay, I…

Sketchbook: Well, I think it would be rude if I did not introduce myself first, as I am a relevant person in this establishment. I am Paru, Super Duper High School Docker.

Fingerless Gloves: A docker? What does that even mean? You work on ships?

Paru: You can say that, but I do a different kind of shipping.

Cap: Like what? Mail?

Paru: Here, I’ll demonstrate. I just need to find the perfect girl.

Pet Owl: W-Why are you looking at me?

In an instant, Paru kissed Pet Owl square in the lips, which surprised most of us.

Pet Owl: Awawawawawawawawawa………………………………

Paru: Strange, something was supposed to happen there. Let me try again.

Glasses: Oh no, you’re not trying anything on her.

Paru: Oh, come on, it was just one kiss. What does she mean to you?

Glasses: I am her brother, Just, Super Duper High School Doctor. My sister, Chibani, Super Duper High School Chef, does not want any part of this “docking” thing that you do.

Chibani: That was my first kiss. It was stolen by a girl. Nyu~

Paru: Fine, I’ll just have to find another cute girl, like you.

Fingerless Gloves: Don’t even think about kissing me.

Paru: Oh, come on, it’s just one kiss. What does it mean to you?

Fingerless Gloves: We’re not even close, so get your lips off of me, Momo, Super Duper High School Gymnast.

Sunglasses: Well, that’s one way to break the ice. Now, if you will…

Puma Shoes: Okay, I’m…

Black Wristbands: WoodyMC, Super Duper High School Trickster. Sorry, I had to do that. You know what they say: third time’s the charm. Well, for me at least.

Thigh-high socks: No fair, I was going to jump in, too. By the way, I’m Kiko, Super Duper High School Information Broker. My interest is collecting and passing around information, so, if you need anything, call me.

Cap: That goes double for me. I’m RailWarrior, Super Duper High School Resourcer. I’m sure I’ll be able to pick things up most people wouldn’t.

Laptop: Please, your information gathering skills compared to mine, Super Duper High School Hacker, Amélie
Sunglasses: Great, and now that we have all of that information, maybe we can finally get to you.

Puma Shoes: I sure hope so. I’m smartboyhw, Super Duper High School Fencer.

Long Sword: Ah, another fellow swordsman. It seems like we well get along quite well. I’m Homura, Super Duper High School Swordsman, and I hope to spar with you and your blade sometime in the future.

Amethyst Earring: If you guys are going to spar, can I join, too? I’m Min Hyun-ae, Super Duper High School Staff Wielder, and I would like to train with you at some point.

Pendant: Swords? Staves? I’m sorry, and I don’t want it to sound crude, but aren’t you people a bit too old fashioned for practicing things like that? Did you not see him pull a laser run from the sky? How would a melee weapon be effective for something like that?

Homura: What are you trying to say?

Pendant: I am suggesting a more modern take for combat. For instance, I am Super Duper High School Marksman, Kano Lucille. I specialize in long-distance shooting, such as sniper rifles.

Skirt: Oh, you know how to use firearms, too? I mainly use handguns, but I’m a pretty good shot. I’m Crow, by the way, Super Duper High School Shooter.

Kahki Shorts: Bullets, blades, they’re all the same to me. If you can’t touch your target, all your big and high-tech gadgets are worthless.

Kano Lucille: What are you suggesting?

Kahki Shorts: I’m saying that none of you can touch me, Genji Hariyama, Super Duper High School Runner, even if you are on your good day, and I am on my bad.

Silver Bracelet: Hey, I’m a Super Duper High School Runner as well, Niwa Hatsuna.

Genju Hariyama: Didn’t I just say what you were doing was not running?

Niwa Hatsuna: Yeah, well…

Sunglasses: Now, now, let’s all get along now. The more names and things we know about each other, the better we are in the long run. So, I am assuming that the rest of us have a more “normal” title in our names, unless if there is anyone else who is eager to express who they are and what his or her title is.

The rest remained silent.

Sunglasses: If no one has anything else to say, I guess we can introduce ourselves normally. My name is Ryan, and I am a Super Duper High School Public Speaker.

Skin Lotion: I’m Revalina B. Tan, but you can call me Valie for short. I’m a Super Duper High School Musician.

Toadie: You’re a musician, too? Can you sing? Would you like to be a part of my School Idol Club?

Valie: No, I don’t sing, and, if possible, I wish not to participate.

Toadie: Come on, why not? It’ll be a lot of fun.

Umezawa Suika: What’s this I hear about creating a music club?

Maou Jun: A music club? Like a light music club? Can I be your producer?

Ryan: Moving right along…

Victorian Dress: Well, I’m Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Super Duper High School Astronaut.

Paru: Astronaut? As in, you’ve been in space before? Why haven’t I met you yet? Let me dock you.

Eva: Oh no, I’m think I’m okay with not doing that sort of thing, thanks.

Ryan: Continuing forward…

Necklace with a Key: Hello, I’m Iris, Super Duper High School Magical Girl.

Paru: You’re a magical girl? Oh, now I really have to dock you.

Ryan: Whatever happened to having another person’s consensus?

Paru: Consensus? What do you mean?

Ryan: Never mind; just don’t randomly dock with people unless they want to.

Paru: You don’t mind, right?

Iris: Well…

Ryan: Please stand your ground, and do not fall into her ploy. Now, can we continue on with no interruptions this time?

Jacket & Jeans: Hello, I’m Chris, Super Duper High School Chess Master.

White T-Shirt: Akechi Yoruichi, Super Duper High School Event Manager.

Buttoned-up Shirt: Grish: Super Duper High School Bird Tamer.

Wrench: Karen, Super Duper High School Technician.

Ryan: Well, I think that just about sums everyone up.

Kano: Except for that one person who is trying to leave without making a sound.

Black Hoodie snickered.

Ryan: Excuse me, I think it would be kind of you if you can just introduce yourself.

Black Hoodie: Jimmy Smith Jr., Super Duper High School Stealth Operator, and I would appreciate it if you don’t drag me along in this whole “friendship” thing, because that is where we are not going to be.

Jimmy walked away.

Ryan: So much for trying to reason with him.

Akechi: What about the one sleeping over there?

RailWarrior: Did she really just sleep throughout this whole debacle?

Ryan walked up to Hairpin.

Ryan: Excuse me, sorry for waking you up, but can you tell us your name and your title?

Hairpin: Hikari-chan, Super Duper High School Ninja.

Hikari-chan went back to sleep.

Kiko: A ninja? Seriously? That’s so cool.

WoodyMC: She probably just shouted some nonsense just to go back to sleep.

Ryan: Well, truthful or not, at least, we got something out of her. Well, now that we know how we all are, we can skip the whole stranger thing and finally become acquaintances. I hope that, at some point in time, we can all become fast friends who will be able to trust each other enough to share more things about each other. Now, it’s late, and I believe that we are all tired after the events that had happened today. I suggest that we use this time to rest up, read up on the rules of this school, and, hopefully, by tomorrow, we will get a fresher sense of what it is that we are dealing with. Until then, we should all get some proper rest for the upcoming day. It has been a long one for all of us. How about we meet at the dining room tomorrow morning for a brief meeting and all? It would be a way to confirm for certain that we were all here for a head count, if that is okay with all of you.

We all agreed to visit the dining room early as a get-together spot.

Ryan: Good, now, let’s rest. We have a long day ahead of us, but I hope we all get along.

You all decided to spend the remainder of the time doing your own personal thing before heading to your room to rest for the next day.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:31 am

Spoiler for Day 2:
You find yourself back in the room that you believed was your own, as you have woken up before. It does not seem like the events that transpired yesterday was a dream, although you really wish it was. Instead, the only thing you can do is accept the position you are in and try to make the most out of it. With that in mind, you recall that you ought to meet up at the main dining room with everyone, so you decided that you might as well go there. With your device and map in hand, you trotted down the hallway towards the dining room.

For a school dining room, it was a lot larger than you had anticipated. You recalled that your previous school had a similar sized dining room, but because there appeared to be only the people that have gathered in the auditorium here, it are felt a lot bigger than perceived. It also does not help that there were only a few tables with several chairs placed in the center of the dining room. If you count up the chairs, you find that there was just about enough with a bit left over for all that had arrived here, as though this school was particularly designed for you and the rest of the people here. As much as you would like to inquire why that would be, it seemed as though you were either late to the invitation or very early, as quite the number of people were already here. It helps to know that, for you were able to discern immediately who were the morning/early people, who were the ones who come around the exact time, and who were the latecomers. Once everyone was here, we started our meeting.

Ryan: So, as I am sure you are aware, there are some rules and guidelines for us to follow, if you had read them.

Eva: Yes, things like how to kill, when to kill, the proper time to kill…

Ryan: Not that, I meant everything else that is not a part of the killing section: the general guidelines.

Momo: It seems like there are all these random things like the dictation of when morning and evening is, how to interact with the world around us, etc.

Ryan: Right, I think the rules have called it a Free Time period where we will be able to explore and analyze bits and parts of the area as we would like, interact with whoever we like, and take actions based on the observations we say.

Kano: In other words, do what we normally do.

Ryan: Exactly. Also, I believe the rules also indicate not to stay up too late, or walk around too late, or sleep anywhere that is not the dorms at night, or else there will be severe penalties.

WoodyMC: I think one of us might be in a bit of trouble with that.

Hikari-chan: Zzz…

Ryan: Well, if that is all the things that we need to cover…

Homura: You missed the remaining portion of the rules.

Ryan: It is a part of the rules that I wish that we would never have to go through.

Avery: Well, it is either that or death. Whatever happened to reading through all the rules.

Ryan: Very well, in that case, in the event that we do have a death.

Amélie: Which we will.

Ryan: And I am saying that we won’t, we have a limited amount of time to investigate the murder and find out who the culprit is. After that, we go through what is called a Trial Period to question each other and find out for sure who the true culprit of the occurred murder is.

Momo: It’s based off of a “majority rules” proposition, so if all of us are hesitant in finding out who the true culprit is, that person will get out of her jail free.

Homura: However, if we get it right, it would just be another week of unnecessary torture.

Maou: Hey, hey, careful with those words there: jail, torture, and all of that. How about some positive words? It’s not like we are in some insane asylum.

Suika: No, but his apparently in institution for idiots like us, according to that Headmaster person.

Maou: Again, positive outlook, positive outlook.

Iris: I really hope it doesn’t come to that, though. I really like everyone here so far. You guys seem like a nice bunch of folk who would not kill a fly.

Chibani: Yeah, I don’t want to see any dead people, too.

Just: Don’t worry, Chibani, no one is going to die. We’re all going to make it out of here alive.

Ryan: Exactly. I want all of you to try and figure out a way to get out of here for all of us. Now, we can do this. We just have to keep on hoping at believing. That is all.

Just as we were about to be dismissed, someone entered the dining room.

Kano: Nice for you to finally show yourself, Jimmy.

Jimmy: I thought I could get away with coming here at this hour.

Kano: Since you decided to leave us rather than stay and hear about this, perhaps you would have known.

Jimmy: It was a mistake on my part, yes, but I just need to make sure that I don’t get caught again.

Crow: What are you here for, anyway?

Jimmy: What does it matter to you?

You heard a low grumble coming from Jimmy’s stomach.

Chibani: How about I cook something. I am a chef, after all.

Jimmy: I just need some emergency rations.

Eva: Look at that, he’s blushing.

Jimmy: I am not. I admit my faults, and I will walk away as soon as there is a solution.

Just: But, you can at least stay for food, right? I’ll guarantee that Chibani’s cooking is delicious.

WoodyMC: I say we bind him so he doesn’t pull an invisibility stunt on us.

Genji: I agree. I can’t really run to my target if I can’t see them.

Kiko: And I have plenty of questions to ask Mr. Mysterious who wants to be all hidden and everything. Like, why are you so determined in not making friends with us? Isn’t sharing information fun?

Amélie: Only if you are the one receiving it and not giving any away.

Kiko: Yeah, but in this case, we can’t really afford that. So, confess, why did you not bother to be with us today?

RailWarrior: Hey, Paru, why don’t you dock him? Maybe he’ll stay in place then.

Paru: I don’t dock males. Only cute girls.

Akechi: Looks like most of us have already started to settle in.

smartboyhw: As long as we can keep this up, we should be okay.

Ryan: Alright then, everyone, you are dismissed. And remember, no matter what, survive.

Free Time period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to interact with them and who specifically you would like to interact with. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Please select the following place that you would like to explore:

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne, Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Incinerator: Ryan, Akechi Yoruichi, Revalina B. Tan
  • Generator: Karen, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Storage Area: Crow, Kano Lucille
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
  • Hallway: Iris
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: smartboyhw, Min Hyun-ae, Homura
  • Kitchen: Jimmy Smith Jr., Chibani, Just
  • Girl’s Dorm: Hikari-chan, Grish
  • Boy’s Dorm: Chris
  • Main Door: Momo, RailWarrior
  • Hallway: Kiko, WoodyMC, Toadie, Paru

Format:
Explore: Yes/No
Interaction: None or whomever you want who is in the location.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:29 am

Day 2 Evening
Free Time period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to interact with them and who specifically you would like to interact with. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Please PM me following place that you would like to explore:

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne, Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Incinerator: Crow, Kano Lucille
  • Generator: Karen, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Ryan, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Storage Area: Min Hyun-ae, Homura
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
  • Hallway: Paru, Toadie, Kiko, WoodyMC
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: smartboyhw
  • Kitchen: Chibani, Just
  • Girl’s Dorm: Grish, Revalina B. Tan
  • Boy’s Dorm: Chris, Akechi Yoruichi
  • Main Door: Momo, RailWarrior
  • Hallway: Hikari-chan, Iris

Format:
Interaction: None or whomever you want who is in the location (can be more than one person, as long as that person is within the same area)
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:37 am

Spoiler for Day 3 Morning:
Per usual, you have gathered at the same time to have a quick meeting before going on and about in your day. However, before you were even able to start your free time, you hear the public announcement coming from the speakers.

Headmaster: Good morning, my dear students. It is bothering me to say that, but I believe I would need your cooperation for just a brief moment. If you can kindly walk towards the computer area in a fashionable manner, I promise I will not shoot down any tardy members.

Knowing that the headmaster was quite serious about his proposal despite his sarcastic tone, you and your peers decided that it may be best to follow this order for now. Who knows why the Headmaster would need us for, if not to continue to torture and toy with our lives. As soon as we stepped into the computer room, the headmaster appeared from out of nowhere.

Headmaster: Welcome, my students, to this amazing chamber of pleasure. I am sorry to have contacted you in such short notice, but I believe that there is something that you must see before you go on and about in your day. Please head to the seat number, which is exactly the same as your dorm number and observe the contents there.

With nothing else to do, you cautiously head towards the computer to see what the fuss was about. After watching what you have seen, a pale face looms over you. Did that just happen? What was going on, and how could it have come to be.

Headmaster: Once again, I do humbly apologize for this; however, I believe that it was something that you might need to see before deciding what to do with your daily life here.

Iris: You horrid practitioner of evil! I will smite thee.

A bright flash of light surrounds Iris, turning her into a magical girl.

Avery: So, she really was one.

Paru: Oh my god, that is so cool. I want to dock her even more.

Iris: I shall punish you for doing these harsh things.

Ryan: Don’t do it. If you will, you’re going to…

But, it was too late. Iris started to chant a spell and point her phone at the Headmaster, but nothing was happening.

Iris: What? Let me try that again.

No matter how many incantations she chanted, nothing was coming out of her phone, and nothing was happening to the Headmaster.

Iris: What’s going on? Why can’t I do anything?

Headmaster: I’m pretty sure I did not mention this, but any sort of this “magic” mumbo jumbo here is strictly prohibited here in this institution, as it is unknown what the full extent of your power is. So, to make everyone work on an equal playing field, we created a zone around the premise to make sure such abilities are useless.

Paru: So, that’s why my docking device was not working.

Iris: But, that doesn’t make any sense. How was I able to transform?

Headmaster: Yes, you can transform, but that is the only thing you can really do with it. Besides, who doesn’t like people who think that, just because they turn into a new look, they can act more differently than their original self. Plus, the transformation sequence is mainly there for eye candy. Nothing personal.

Iris: Then, that mean…

Headmaster: You’re just a normal person, like everyone else. Anyone who thinks they are special are reminded that everyone starts off in a different playing field, so, to maximize your potential, you were all set on the same low level. So, yes, you are just a normal girl for now. Now, back to the actual reason for our meeting. I see that you have all watched your personal video, which is very good. Now, if any of these videos made you wish you want to take that extra step, feel free to contact me, and I will make sure to see that your wishes come true. Well, ladies and gentlemen, please take your time to sink in what you have observed. I’ll see you again very soon.

Motivation to kill has now been initiated. If you would like to kill someone in order to graduate and leave the school, please contact the Headmaster to receive further instructions. A list of rules and guidelines for the killing method and formant can all be found in the OP.

Free Time period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to interact with them and who specifically you would like to interact with. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Please PM me following place that you would like to explore:

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne, Min Hyun-ae
  • Incinerator: Revalina B. Tan, Crow, Kano Lucille
  • Generator: Karen, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Ryan, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Storage Area: Chris, Kiko
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Homura
  • Hallway: WoodyMC, Grish, Iris
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: smartboyhw, Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Kitchen: Chibani, Just, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
  • Girl’s Dorm: Hikari-chan
  • Boy’s Dorm: Akechi Yoruichi
  • Main Door: Maou Jun, Momo
  • Hallway: RailWarrior, Paru, Toadie

Format:
Interaction: None or whomever you want who is in the location (you can choose more than one person as long as said person is in the location you want to go to)
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:38 am

Day 3 Evening

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne, Min Hyun-ae, Umezawa Suika
  • Incinerator: Kiko , WoodyMC, Karen
  • Generator: Crow, Kano Lucille
  • Storage Area: Ryan
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Homura, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Hallway: Hikari-chan, Grish, Paru
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: smartboyhw, Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Kitchen: Chibani, Iris
  • Girl’s Dorm: Revalina B. Tan, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Boy’s Dorm: Akechi Yoruichi, Chris
  • Main Door: Maou Jun, Toadie, Momo
  • Hallway: RailWarrior, Just

Format:
Interaction: None or whomever you want who is in the location (you can choose more than one person as long as said person is in the location you want to go to)
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 am

Spoiler for Day 4:
Another day; another morning… or so you would like it to be. You were awoken by a large explosion that nearly rattled your room. What could be so big as to cause such a large sound? Your stomach starts to get upset. You don’t have a good feeling about this. Nevertheless, you must know. Otherwise, you feel as if you will miss something very important. You rush to where the sound is coming from. It looks like everyone is heading towards the main dining. You quickly made your way inside to see some people gathered around near the kitchen area. You quickly take a look inside to see what was going on.

Chibani: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chibani was rolling back and forth on the ground. Her clothes were on fire. There were several people who were already doing their best to get the fire out.

Ryan: Chibani! Don’t worry. We’re going to get you out of this. Just keep on rolling.

Just: Someone, grab the extinguisher and stop the fire!

Chris: I’m trying, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Maou: Here, I got it. Let me do this.

Maou quickly pressed the lever, but nothing was coming out.

Maou: W-What? Why is it not working?

Avery: Did you even pull the pin out? Here, let me take a look at it.

Avery quickly took the fire extinguisher away from Maou and started to spray on Chibani, but nothing was coming out.

Avery: What the heck is this? The extinguisher is empty. Get another one.

Maou: I don’t know where to look.

Just: Someone! Anyone! Please help her!

Akechi: Is there a fire blanket anywhere?

Genji: I’ll quickly go and look for one.

smartboyhw: Grab some water from the sink and douse her with it.

Min: There’s nothing coming out from the faucet.

Ryan: What in the world is going on?

Suddenly, you see smoke coming out from the stove.

Kiko: The stove is burning up. Is something burning inside?

The smoke slowly rises to the ceiling, breaking the pressure inside the faucets to sprinkle water on the ground. A sharp shiver surrounds you.

Momo: Everyone! Run!

It was too late. The entire kitchen blew into flames. The force of the sudden rise in heat blew you and some people away while others were caught in the fire. It took a while until the majority of the people were out of the kitchen.

Smartboyhw: Is that everyone?!

Just: Wait! Where’s Chibani!? She’s still in there?!

Ryan: Don’t! It’s too dangerous!

Just: I don’t care! I need to get her!

Just was about to run back to the kitchen before Homura and Karen pin him to the ground.

Homura: You fool! Do you want to die, too?!

Karen: Stay down!

Just: Get out of my way! I need to get to Chibani! I need to get to my sister!

Chris: The fire is too strong. Going in there will be in vain.

Just: I don’t care. I don’t care if I die. I just want to see her.

Ryan: Everyone, make sure Just doesn’t go inside!

More people prevent Just from going into the kitchen,

Just: CHIBANI! CHIBANI! CHIABNI!

Chibani: JUST! JUST! HELP ME!

Just: CHIBANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

……………………………………………….

……………………….

It took a while until the fire slowly cooled down and died out after losing things to feed on. Ryan checked on the kitchen door to make sure that it is safe to open. Once Ryan gave the signal, you and everyone else stepped back in case a large exhaustion of heat blew into the dining room. Taking a deep breath, Ryan opened the door. It seemed like everything was safe for now. You and the rest of the people started to creep into the room. The entire kitchen was a giant mess. Many places around the area were covered in burns and soot. The smell of smoke and the heat coming from the air still lingered. In the middle of it all, a body lied motionless on the ground. Just was the first person to run up to it.

Just: C-Chibani?

Slowly, Just turned the body around and screamed. The body certainly belonged to Chibani, but her body was severely burned and her face covered in scars. Ryan checked her pulse and shook his head, which meant one thing, and one thing only. Upon realization of this, some turned and cried while others were in shock.

Iris: How did this happen? Shouldn’t the sprinklers put the fire out?

Kano: That’s what it was supposed to do, but that is clearly not the case.

Momo: It looks like someone filled up the sprinklers with some flammable material, which means this isn’t any ordinary accident.

Amélie: Sabotage.

Hatsuna: But… but that means…

RailWarrior: One of us did it.

A large puff of smoke appeared out of nowhere. Although everyone was prepared to run away, something was different about this type of smoke, as a figure appeared before them.

Headmaster: You are correct! My dear students, you all know what happened, and even though you are not willing to admit it, I shall do it for you. A murder! A murder has taken place! Someone decided to take the life of this poor, innocent creature. How sad. It’s a shame. It brings a small tear down my eye.

Just: What the hell is all of this?

Ryan: Easy there, Just.

Just: You called her a “creature?!” SHE’S MY SISTER.

Just ran up to the Headmaster and started to get frustrated.

smartboyhw: Just, don’t!

Just; YOU DON’T JUST CALL HER THAT, YOU HEAR ME!? She’s my… she’s my… Chibani… My…

Just slowly started to break down and cry. Homura and Min quickly tended him.

Headmaster: Well, there you have it, folks. The proof of the pudding is in the crust, as they say. Pardon the poor humor; I’m like that sometimes. Well, before we get any further, I would like to confirm with all of you that, yes, indeed, one of you is, in fact, and forever will be, a murderer. Your victim stands, or, rather, lies, before you. Your mission is to either successfully or unsuccessfully find out who the murderer is. If you succeed, only the murderer dies and gets his just desserts. If you do not succeed, the murderer will be free to go and roam around as he or she pleases while the rest of you die. I expect to see a good showing from all of you. Well then, have a nice day, and good luck. I know one of you needs it.

Another large puff of smoke appears. This time, when the smoke disperses, the Headmaster disappeared, leaving the room with a bad taste.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:06 am

Spoiler for Day 4:
All of you gathered at the main dining room, quiet due to the shock of what you have heard, seen, felt, and smelt. No one wanted to say something. Only silence filled the room.

Ryan: If anyone would like to speak up, now would be the time to do it.

No one said a world.

Ryan: Well, in that case, I would like whoever took the life of Chibani to please raise their hand hand…

RailWarrior: You really are something, huh? Do you honestly believe the murderer will open up and tell all of us it is him or her? Be real.

Ryan: I’m trying to settle this as peacefully as possible.

Suika: And you’re not doing a good job with that.

smartboyhw: Let’s just calm down for a second, okay? Look, I may not be the best speaker of the group, but if no one is going to confess, we’ll just have to do it the long way, like how you see in those detective movies. We’ll go around, find clues, and pinpoint who, out of all of us, did this. If you don’t speak up, we will find you, I’ll guarantee it. If you want to play games, two can play that one.

Ryan: Is anyone else going to rebuke this idea?

No one said a word.

Ryan: I wanted to settle this peacefully, but, if it has come down to this, I may have no choice but to follow along as well. As smartboyhw mentioned, we’ll all go around to find out who among us did this unnerving action. If no one says anything, we will make you say it. That is all. Dismissed.

Several people left the main dining room to go about their separate ways. Others have stayed, still in shock from what happened. There is nothing else to be done. You also have to find out what has happened and who did it. This scenario has now turned into a kill or be killed area, and you do not want to be the one on the other end of Death’s Scythe. You must win. You must survive at all costs.

Investigation period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. Select whether you would like to investigate (search for clues) or interrogate (ask people questions). If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to investigate with them or if you want to interrogate them. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Note that, if you choose to interrogate someone, that person must be in the room that you choose to explore. Please PM me following place that you would like to investigate/interrogate:

Day 4 Morning

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne, Akechi Yoruichi, Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Incinerator: Kiko, Woody
  • Generator: Crow, Kano Lucille
  • Storage Area: Umezawa Suika, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Maou Jun
  • Hallway: Grish, Iris, RailWarrior
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: smartboyhw, Just, Min Hyun-ae, Homura
  • Kitchen: Momo, Ryan
  • Main Door: Revalina B. Tan, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Hallway: Karen, Paru, Toadie

Format:
Investigation: Investigate/Interrogate
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:25 am

Day 4 Afternoon

Investigation period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. Select whether you would like to investigate (search for clues) or interrogate (ask people questions). If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to investigate with them or if you want to interrogate them. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Note that, if you choose to interrogate someone, that person must be in the room that you choose to explore. Please PM me following place that you would like to investigate/interrogate:

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator: Kiko, Woody, Iris, Ryan
  • Generator: Crow, Kano Lucille, Jimmy Smith Jr., Hikari-chan
  • Storage Area: Umezawa Suika, Grish, Min Hyun-ae
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Maou Jun
  • Hallway: RailWarrior, Momo, Karen
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: smartboyhw, Just
  • Kitchen: Homura, Paru
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Main Door: Revalina B. Tan, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Hallway: Toadie
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Day 4 Evening

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator: Crow, Jimmy Smith Jr., Revalina B. Tan
  • Generator: Iris, Ryan, Momo, Karen
  • Storage Area: Umezawa Suika, Grish, Min Hyun-ae, Woody
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway: RailWarrior, Amélie, Hikari-chan
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Maou Jun
  • Kitchen: Kano Lucille, Homura, Paru
  • Girl’s Dorm: Kiko
  • Boy’s Dorm: Chris, smartboyhw, Just
  • Main Door: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Hallway: Toadie
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Spoiler for Day 4:
*Ding Dong Bing Bong!* Ladies and gentlemen, the investigation period is now over. Please head to the auditorium to proceed to the Trial period.

Feeling as though you were left with too few clues and too little time to fully adjust to the situation in hand, you had to choice but to head to the auditorium as the announcement had suggested. To your surprise, as soon as you had entered the room, the auditorium had already transformed into some elaborate courtroom. There were enough podiums equivalent to the number of rooms provided in our doors with the inclusion of the main podium, which was most likely for the headmaster. As soon as all of you were inside the auditorium, the door to the auditorium shut. Bright lights and smoke started to swirl around the area, and a figure appeared before you.

Headmaster: Well, well, isn’t this a cozy scene? Did you guys enjoy your little investigation together?

Ryan: Maybe if you have had provided us with more time, we could have had a proper investigation.

Headmaster: Did I not warn you that I can do whatever I want in regards to the timing of how everything goes. If I say we ought to start now, then we ought to start now.

Suika: That’s not right.

Headmaster: At the end of the day, I’m just a spectator here. So, go ahead, shout out who you think the culprit is, and get on with it. I cannot wait to see how everything unfolds.

Seeing that the headmaster does not seem to be in any sort of mood to follow along with your claims, you had no choice but to do as insisted. You head over to one of the empty podiums provided to you. As soon as everyone was stationed, the door to the podiums was locked. It seems like you need to come to a conclusion in order for the doors to be opened again.

Ryan: Okay, let’s start with what we know.

Smartboyhw: We know that we were all awoken by a huge explosion that came from the kitchen.

Maou: More like it came from outside the dining room. Remember, when we looked out the door, there was a dead bird lying near it. I’m pretty sure that was Chibani’s owl. Poor thing didn’t know what hit it.

Just: Please don’t remind me of it.

Valie: Then, we went inside the dining room, and Chibani was on fire, and the rest is… well…

Ryan: First, we ought to know how Chibani caught on fire in the first place.

Paru: Well, whatever happened, it had to be so high or so close to her body that it would actually start burning the material. I checked Chibani’s clothes, and they were all made of normal, burnable fabric, so any sort of spark would latch onto her.

Eva: But even a normal gas flame would not reach so high or even such temperatures. It’s like Chibani would have to have really slipped her mind at one point and brought her body too close to the stove.

Min: I think it was the compressed air pocket that I found in the stove. When she turned the knob, she must have accidentally popped the air pocket in the process.

Maou: That would explain how the fire suddenly shot at her so quickly and fiercely without getting to close to the source of the flame.

Amélie: And whoever used it had to have got it from the generator room, where I found all sorts of empty plastic pockets next to the air pressure machine.

Ryan: Then, smoke rose from the stove, which may have to deal with the tampered wiring of the electrical socket and the picture frames inside the stove.

Akechi: We know that anyone can tamper with the wires themselves. They’re not too hard to break and rip apart. The frames, however, someone would have to have known of its existence by heading to the storage room, where all of it is.

Kiko: In addition to the final item that really put the nail in the coffin: the paint thinner.

Momo: We know that someone filled the sprinklers with some sort of flammable liquid, which caused the flames to go out of control in the kitchen. Like Kiko said, it was most likely the paint thinner.

Jimmy: Which I had informed you about how a paint bucket was missing from the shelves of the storage area, thank you very much.

Grish: I was there, too, and I think I mentioned it.

Jimmy: No, I’m pretty sure I get credit for it.

Ryan: Now is not the time to talk about credit. The important thing right now is to find out who did all of this.

Chris: So, to summarize, the air pocket popped, causing Chibani to catch on fire. Then, the stove started acting up with all those things inside it. Finally, the exhaust from the burning of the material cracked the pressure of the sprinklers, which caused everything to quickly burn up.

Kano: We know that whoever had the time to even do all of this would had to have gone to the storage room, where all the material was, the incinerator room, where all the valves are, and the generator room, where the true orchestration of the crime took place.

Jimmy: It’ll have to be during the time frame between late at night and early in the morning, since the footprints made by the culprit were found during our investigation. I can assure you that whoever did this had to be someone of a small stature, most likely that of a girl.

Woody: Yeah, I checked Suika, Min, and Grish’s feet. Their footprints didn’t really match that of the ones on the floor, so…

RailWarrior: That still doesn’t mean that someone could have easily changed their shoes to something a bit cleaner when they were walking around. I mean, what girl doesn’t have two shoes.

Woody: Well, it’s something, right?

Toadie: So, it’s definitely a girl?

Jimmy: At least, that’s how I see it.

Ryan: Well, we could have every girl speak out for herself, but that would take a while wouldn’t it?

Avery: If we have to deduct it, can’t we just focus on the people who were around those three areas during the night of the third day? That would give us some form of breaking down who it could be.

Smartboyhw: But we still have to take into account that any one of us could have had the free time to do all that needed to be done, as we were allowed to do what we want.

Valie: It might be wrong, but it’s a step towards a direction, right?

Woody: Then, fess up girls, where were all of you last night?

Genji: More specifically, what did you guys do and go between last night and this morning.

Amélie: I can deduct it even further. According to Hikari-chan, and based on everyone else’s information, the main people who appear suspect are Grish, Paru, Karen, and Hikari-chan herself. Well, I might be the culprit too, but I don’t really care about how any of these value things even work. It’s not within my interest, so I know not about how to do any of the things you guys were talking about.

Grish: It wasn’t Paru, Hikari-chan, or I too, because they were with me when I wanted to go to sleep and take the night off.

Paru: Yeah, I remember that. Good times.

Chris: Which means, the only other person left is…

Karen: Well, it obviously is not me, because if I knew that someone were to have done something to any of the generators or pipes in the incinerator, I would have known about it.

Woody: Yeah, and you didn’t really do a good job with it.

Karen: Okay, so maybe I slipped up, but I am absolutely certain I didn’t. In fact, I don’t think you should trust on Hikari-chan’s words too lightly, for I think she is the actual culprit in all of this.

Ryan: How so?

Karen: I know that, when I was done with my maintenance in the incinerator and the generator, Hikari-chan was still around, so, most likely, she was the one who did it when I left.

Grish: That can’t be right. She was with us this whole time.

Paru: But not with us 24/7.

Grish: Paru!

Paru: Hey, I’m only stating that she wasn’t on our necks 24/7. I don’t want to accuse her, too, but…

Karen: And there we have it. Hikari-chan has to be the killer.

Akechi: That still doesn’t really explain how Hikari-chan got the materials to start the fire in the storage room in the first place: Last I checked, she was barely around the basement area. She was mostly in her room sleeping.

Karen: She could have known about it during her spare time, like during the time frame that she thoguth of her elaborate plan and set it in motion.

Ryan: Hikari-chan, would you like to say something?

Hikari-chan: It wasn’t me.

Karen: Of course, it was you, stop lying.

Hikari-chan: If it was me, I would have known how to do all that was said, but I know not of it.

Karen: Surely, you have to, you were just hiding it.

Smartboyhw: Hang on, something doesn’t seem right.

Niwa: What’s on your mind?

Smartboyhw: Karen, are you sure it was Hikari-chan?

Karen: I’m positive. Of all the people here, she was the only one who could have done this while I was done with my work at the incinerator and generator room.

Smartboyhw: In order for Hikari-chan to be the culprit, she had to have not been seen by you, right?

Karen: Well, she did a poor job doing that.

Smartboyhw: No, I mean, the footprints. Looking at where they are, they had to cross through the doors of the incinerator room, the generator room, and the storage room.

Karen: Your point is?

Smartboyhw: Well, if we look at the person’s track, the footprints were found only in the front of the entrances. If it was really Hikari-chan, wouldn’t you have seen her carrying the paint thinner around, even the footsteps?

Karen: Well, she could have gone around the rooms.

Jimmy: Highly unlikely. There would have been traces of it all over the basement if she really wanted to go the long way around just to hide from you.

Karen: Well, she’s a ninja. Can’t she do things like stick herself on walls and ceilings and stuff?

Jimmy: Again, not likely, otherwise, we would have seen those prints on the walls and ceiling, which we were unable to find.

Karen: Maybe, you weren’t looking hard enough.

Woody: Yeah, they definitely weren’t there. I would have made a joke about it if I did see it. I mean, really, that’s so funny, finding footprints on ceilings and walls, right?

Ryan: Moving right along, Karen, are you sure you didn’t pass by Hikari-chan, who may or may not have been acting suspiciously with the bucket of paint thinner?

Karen: Well, I didn’t see her, but that doesn’t mean she was suspicious. On a further note, she doesn’t have to go around the rooms. She just had to hide on the side of the walls. I mean, look at the map. There are plenty of walls to hide behind without having to go all around and still not be in my peripheral vision. Besides, the area was pretty dim to begin with, so I would not have been able to see the footprints to begin with.

Paru: I can agree to that. The lighting in the basement is very minimal. You’d think that a school like this ought to be able to accommodate for decent lighting no matter where we were.

Smartboyhw: But wouldn’t there be footprints on those areas as well?

Karen: It’s possible that they fade out by now, right? She only needed to hide from me a few times to do what needs to be done.

Ryan: So, are we all in agreement that it was Hikari-chan.

Hikari-chan: It’s not me.

Karen: Of course, it’s you. Stop lying.

Grish: It’s not Hikari-chan. I just know it.

RailWarrior: Sometimes, you have to take aside your friendship to see the hard truth.

Grish: Does anyone else not believe that it is her?

The room remained silent. It seems like all the arrows point to Hikari-chan, but, somehow, you felt that there is something else missing here, something that has either been overlooked or misused. However, you cannot put your finger on it.

Headmaster: It looks like everyone is in consensus. Good thing, too. You were taking too long, so I going to cut you off, since you were out of time, so…

Smartboyhw: Time? That’s it. Karen, how long was you at the incinerator room and the generator room?

Karen: Does it matter? Hikari-chan managed to bypass it.

Kiko: No, I think I get what you’re saying. According to my sources, you were down there or an awful long time.

Jimmy: Come to think of it, I did hear some noise around when I was going up, and I came up really late.

Amélie: Same, but only because Jimmy kept on observing my movement for some reason like some stalker.

Jimmy: Well, you seemed to know what you were doing. You could have ignored me.

Amélie: It didn’t matter how long you hid your presence, you were still there, which annoys me.

Paru: Yeah, come to think of it, all three of you were down there until pretty late, huh, even when Hikari-chan, Grish, and I went upstairs. Oh, how I wish Hikari-chan could stare at me more; that way, we can transcend to the next level…

Ryan: Ignoring that, Karen, can you answer that question?

Karen: I was there at around late at night and early in the morning. So what?

Smartbowhw: So, when did you actually see Hikari-chan?

Karen: I didn’t “see” her, but I knew it had to be her out of all the people that are here.

Smartboyhw: But, if you think about it, if the incident really happened in between that time period, and you were awake during that time period, wouldn’t you have seen something different about the system that morning?

Karen: It had to have happened after my morning shift…

Smartboyhw: And…wouldn’t Hikari-chan be asleep then?

Silence filled the room.

Chris: Karen…

Karen: I…I must have overlooked it. It had to have happened just before I was able to work on my morning shift.

Avery: Not necessarily. That would go against your character. I mean, you are quite diligent about making sure everything is in running order. I mean, I remember some night seeing you off to your room until very early in the morning. Conversely, I’ve seen you wake up very early just to make sure everything was alright for all of us the coming morning. Well, that’s what I observe through the auditorium door. Unfortunately, I can’t say what time you came up, as I took my leave to sleep.

Genji: Which meant you left it there on purpose.

Karen: I wouldn’t leave something like that on purpose.

Niwa: You’re not speaking coherently.

Toadie: You’re starting to scare me, Karen.

Karen: I’m telling you that.

Akechi: I’m sorry… but, can I say something there. I’ve been theorizing this, and I don’t know if it’s true, but. I’d like to present it. I think that however did this had to be awake, or at least be awake before Chibani woke up, to have the plan be brought out. Remember that we have to be in our rooms to sleep at night or else be punished? In that case, based on the conversations we had, the only one who could be awake to go to the incinerator room, the generator, and the storage room at such a limited amount of time before Chibani in such fashion is…

Karen: It’s not me. Okay, think about it. How did I know about the pieces of wood if I had not known about it in the first place?

Suika: Couldn’t you have visited the area during your undocumented free time? Isn’t that what you said about Hikari-chan? The same can be applied to you.

Karen: It’s not me. I barely went to the kitchen. How could I know where everything is without having been in the area to begin with?

Momo: All you really need to know is how the pipe system works. Given that you seem to be the only plausible person who knows the ins and outs of these machines and systems, you would be the only probable person to do everything in such a short amount of time and in proper fashion. I checked the pipe system, and it looks like the person knew exactly where to place the paint thinner and exactly where it would go.

Karen: It’s not me. I don’t have the equipment to do all that sort of thing.

Crow: You mean, the wrench you dropped this morning in the generator room?

Amélie: The one that has your name written on it? It’s like you were in such a hurry to see if everything was okay that you dropped it.

Karen: If I dropped my wrench, it would have made a loud sound, and I would have noticed.

Woody: Well, you obviously didn’t, which meant it dropped at around the same time as the explosion? How coincidental is that? That’s way to ridiculous and funny.

Grish: If you really did your job like you said you did, you would have noticed all of this and would have covered it all up, right?

Karen: I… I…

Headmaster: And I believe that time is up.

Karen: Wait, I haven’t…

Headmaster: Everyone, please start placing your votes on who you believe the culprit is.

Karen: I haven’t made any more accusations yet.

Headmaster: Well, it seems like everyone else is in some form of agreement as to who the killer is, so…

Karen: It’s not me, I tell you. It’s not me.

Headmaster: Start voting now!
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Spoiler for Day 4:
Headmaster: And, would you look at the results. I say more than half of the people here voted for you, Karen. Would you like to say anything else to the audience here?

Karen: It’s not me. It’s not me. It’s not…

Headmaster: And, may I say something here, if I could. You all are a rather cruel and inhumane bunch of people. Don’t you recall the videos that I have sent you? Karen only wanted to save her poor family members from whatever destruction fell before them. What a shame. She could have known the aftermath of all of that. But, no, you just have to pull off her plug. So, take a seat, and strap yourself in, Karen, because you will be joining with them.

Karen: It’s not me. It’s not me. It’s not…

Headmaster: Goodbye!

The headmaster pushes a button. The auditorium suddenly converts to a large factory. Karen was strapped tightly into the assembly line. A series of screws, nails, and bolts stared to pierce her in an assortment of places one by one. She was singed, drilled, and hammered in a variety of ways as she passed through the assembly line. In the final portion of the conveyer belt, after already looking like a pin cushion, Karen was thrown into a pit of fire where her body condensed and gave way to the abnormal temperatures of heat. All that remained after the constriction of the product was finished was a blob of what was once a living body now filled with metal and burned parts. The creation was then cut into several sections and shipped off to a promising vendor who claimed to make good use of this new substance. All who watched could not believe what had happened. Some turned away. Others looked like they were going to puke.

Headmaster: Why the sad faces? I didn’t even tell you if you got the right person or not

Everyone immediately focused his or her attention to the Headmaster.

Headmaster: Oh, who am I kidding? Congratulations! You get to live for another day. Now, whether that is a blessing or a burden to you is up to your determination. But, otherwise, I hope you have a fabulous day here as you continue to live in this luxurious academy. I would suggest you not eat anything after what you have seen. Then again, you don’t really have a chef anymore, do you? I also recommend taking the day off for today. Seeing that you don’t have a technician, I hope there are others who are skilled enough to make your lives here as comfortable as they used to. Until then, good bye for now, and, remember, kill or be killed.

With a puff of smoke, the Headmaster disappeared, leaving you wondering what was going to happen next.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Chapter 2: Lecherous Minds and Serpentine Intentions

Spoiler for Day ??:
You recalled the days when Chibani was cooking a delicious meal and presenting it to you. You also recalled that the food that was prepared was a bit different than usual. To be more precise, it was delicacies that Karen was fond of. It turns out that Chibani wanted to make dishes that made us feel more at home in our academic setting. Karen happened to be the first person to be given this meal due to the hard work that she had done to make our lives easier. Karen gladly accepted and thanked her for it. She even prepared some elaborate speech for this moment, but that would have probably been better off with the actual public speaker. However, something did not feel right. You recalled that something like this did happen. Yet, at the same time, you don’t know if it did happen or not. It was all too familiar, yet intangible. Why did it feel so realistic? Did it truly happen before? You cannot tell. You are unable to know for certain whether what you saw was fantasy or reality.

You were awoken by the sound of a bell in your room. You room definitely looks the same as it did before. This unfortunately meant you were living this nightmare that you wished to wake up from. You walked outside to understand what was going on.

*Attention all guests. Please proceed to the auditorium immediately for a very special announcement.

With no other choice, you decided to head out to the auditorium with everyone else. Once everyone was gathered, the same puff of smoke appeared from the podium to reveal the same shady figure.

Headmaster: Welcome, everyone, your applause is but too kind. I do have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that, due to your success for your very successful defense for your lives, I have decided to be a bit kinder to you and grant you access to another floor of this building. I’m sure that, by now, you feel a bit cramped inside just two floors, so, hopefully, the addition of another floor would make everything seem fair to all of you. Unfortunately, due to your success in your first dilemma, I am going to have to restrict access in the areas where the horrible tragedy took place. In other words, both the kitchen, the venue of the crime, and the generator room, the source of the crime, will be restricted at night. I suggest you back yourself a boxed lunch at night and makes sure your rooms are in the correct regulation that it should be during the afternoon. Otherwise, you may have to spend a couple of uncomfortable nights here in the academy. Again, this is all to remind you, as I am sure you want the best out of your accommodations. Well, that is all the time I have. Thank you for your time. And remember, survive.

With a puff of smoke, the Headmaster disappeared. Just was the first person to walk away.

Grish: Poor Just. He still can’t get over the fact that Chibani isn’t with us.

Jimmy: It’s starting to get really annoying, too. Not that I care, as long as he is not in my way.

Homura: I wish there was something we can do to help.

Toadie: How about I sing him a song?

Woody: And make him feel more depressed?

Moau: Hey, that’s rude.

Ryan: I think we should still give him some more space until he can fully cope with the situation.

Chris: If time is supposed to heal wounds, it is not doing a good job.

Eva: On a happier note, aren’t you glad that there are more places for us to visit? I feel like exploring.

Paru: Count me in on that.

Akechi: Well, it’ll certainly kill some time, that’s for sure.

Momo: There might even be a way out of here.

Suika: Only one way to find out, really.

Ryan: Well, then, if there is no other choice, let’s check out this new floor.

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room: Amélie
  • Hallway: Jimmy Smith Jr.
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Grish, Toadie
  • Kitchen: Iris
  • Boy’s Dorm: Chris, Just
  • Main Door: Momo
  • Hallway: RailWarrior
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Ryan, smartboyhw, Kano Lucille
  • Female Bath: Revalina B. Tan, Paru, Crow
  • Mixed Bath: Maou Jun
  • Sauna: Min Hyun-ae, Homura
  • Steam Room: Akechi Yoruichi
  • Spa and Nails: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Hallway: Kiko, WoodyMC, Umezawa Suika

Format:
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Day 8 Evening

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator: Min Hyun-ae
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Hallway: Amélie
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Toadie, Iris
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Boy’s Dorm: Grish, Chris, Just
  • Hallway: RailWarrior
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Ryan, smartboyhw
  • Female Bath: Niwa Hatsuna, Revalina B. Tan, Paru
  • Mixed Bath: Maou Jun, Kano Lucille
  • Sauna: Homura, WoodyMC, Akechi Yoruichi
  • Steam Room: Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Fitness Center: Crow, Genji Hariyama
  • Hallway: Kiko, Umezawa Suika, Hikari-chan

Format:
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Spoiler for Day 9 Morning:
The majority of you crowded in front of Just’s door. Just has yet to leave the room ever since that time when you all met in the auditorium.

Chris: Should we break the door down?

Ryan: I’d rather you didn’t for your sake. You’d be breaking school property, which would result in your termination.

Woody: Why don’t we just swipe our cards in front of the door? With luck, he forgot to lock us out.

RailWarrior: I’d say we give the man his privacy rather than force him out.

Homura: He’s been in there for almost a week now. It’s unhealthy.

smartboyhw: Just, are you in there? Open up.

Grish: He’s not responding.

Suika: You think he’s dead?

Min: Don’t say things so easily like that.

Jimmy: Why? It’ll put him and us out of our misery.

Akechi: You don’t think he committed suicide, right?

Momo: The possibility exists.

Genji: Great, one less mouth to feed.

Niwa: Hey, that’s not nice.

Ryan: Just, we are concerned about you. At the very least, can you speak to us?

Silence remained.

Toadie: What are we to do?

Avery: I think this is where my skills come in.

Avery presented a laptop and typed some things on the computer screen.

???: Big brother, you’ve been sleeping late at night again, aren’t you? Breakfast is ready.

Immediately, the door opened, and Just was looking wildly around.

Just: Chibani? Chibani? Where are you?

???: Over here.

Everyone turned to the screen, where a face of Chibani was seen moving around.

Chibani?: There you are, big brother. You look funny. Did you sleep with your work clothes on again? I told you to sleep with more comfortable attire. You just don’t listen, do you?

Just: Chibani! You’re alive.

Chibani?: No, big brother, I’m dead.

Just: But, how, you’re right in front of me.

Chibani?: Big brother, take a good look at me. What do you see?

Just: I see… I see… I see your face, and nothing else.

Chibani?: That’s right. Now, would the real Chibani look like this?

Just: But… but…

Chibani?: Big brother, I know that I am not Chibani, but I want you to know that I am not Chibani as well. However, if Chibani was still alive, I think I’d know with 99% accuracy what she would want to say. She would inform you to cheer up and keep living your life to your fullest, to strive in your career to be a doctor. She wants you to keep working hard so that no one else will die anymore and keep everyone healthy. Your new mission is to make sure that everyone here is alright and that none of them kill each other. Can I ask you to do that favor for me?

Just: I… I…

Chibani?: And, no matter what happens, I will always be there, in your heart, in your memory, and in the memories of the people who are around you right now. Now, put on a clean shirt. You look really dirty. Would an aspiring doctor dress like that?

Just: No.

Chibani?: Then, hurry up and get changed into some nicer clothes. Breakfast is ready, and it’ll get cold if it stays out too long.

Just: Okay, okay; I’m changing, I’m changing.

Just eagerly returned to his room. Everyone turned his or her attention to the laptop.

Maou: That is so moe.

Ryan: How were you able to do that?

Avery: Don’t forget, I am a Super Duper High School Computer Programmer. Creating something like this is not a problem for me. However, I do have to give some credit to Amélie, who helped me speed up this process nearly tenfold. If it was not for her additional knowledge, I might not have been able to create this program in such a short amount of time.

Akechi: And here, I thought you didn’t like interacting with people.

Amélie: Avery was being nosy, but it was really annoying to see everyone so concerned about one person, so I changed it.

Ryan: Thank you for that.

Amélie: I don’t need any thanks. And, what I did was nothing.

Homura: You did a good thing.

smartboyhw: I think I’m starting to see you in a new light.

Amélie: Don’t take it the wrong way. I still don’t trust any of you.

Iris: But you did make Just happier like he was before.

Woody: Or you delayed his denial that Chibani is done. I’d laugh if he’d start to treat the computer like it is really Chibani.

Eva: You just read my mind, but you didn’t hear it from me.

Ryan: The possibility is there, but I trust that Just is intelligent enough to know the difference between fiction and reality.

Chris: Should we put some sort of program or something to remind him about it.

Avery: Already done. I’ve set it around the same time limit that Chibani stays up and goes to sleep, so even if he deicdes to charge the laptop to keep on talking to her, the program would still shut down at its designated time limit, regardless of what Just wants to talk to her about.

Amélie: And, for me, if he starts to get too chummy with the AI system, which is disgusting, by the way, I’ve set an alarm that directly connects to my computer so I can manually stop the AI’s function.

Ryan: As long as things can return to the way they used to be…

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room: Amélie
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Kano Lucille, Just
  • Kitchen: Toadie
  • Hallway: Umezawa Suika
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Akechi Yoruichi
  • Female Bath: Min Hyun-ae, Revalina B. Tan
  • Mixed Bath: Grish, WoodyMC, Maou Jun
  • Sauna: Ryan, smartboyhw
  • Steam Room: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Crow
  • Spa and Nails: Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Fitness Center: Homura, Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsun
  • Hallway: Kiko, Iris, Paru, RailWarrior

Format:
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Spoiler for Day 9 Evening:
Just: So, Chibani, want to take a bath with your brother. It’s been a while since we’ve washed together.

Chibani?: You know, I can’t go to the bath. I’m a computer; there’s a good chance I might not work there.

Just: Good point. We can take a bath later.

Chibani?: You should take a bath with everyone else. They’re worried about you.

Just: They’ll be fine. They know I’m fine. I know, maybe we should have dinner. I want to try some of your cooking.

Chibani?: You know I can’t cook anymore. I don’t have the hands to do it. And, again, I am a computer.

Just: True, that is quite inconvenient. I wonder if we can ask someone to attach some hands on you. I guess I’ll just have to eat dinner later.

Chibani?: You can always eat with everyone else.

Just: Yes, but I’d rather eat with you. Plus, the kitchen is closed, so you can’t really cook or eat anything anyway. We’ll fine some other time to do it. Is there anything else you want to do?

Chibani?: Is there anything you’d like to do?

Just: Not really. I want you know about your thoughts first.

Chibani?: Actually, I’d like to go to where Avery and Amélie are so they can patch me up a bit. I feel like I can use a bit more features on my program.

Just: Sure, we can do that later. How about hanging out in my room for now?

Chibani?: But I really think…

Just: Come on, it’ll only be for a few minutes.

Just took the laptop over to his room.

Niwa: He’s acting a bit…

Woody: Looks like someone’s lost it.

RailWarrior: You’re the one who said it, not me.

Avery: That’s odd. I didn’t think it would turn out like this.

Amélie: Well, I say good riddance. Now, I don’t have to think about him anymore.

Suika: I’m pretty sure what he is doing right now is a different kind of unhealthy.

Paru: Why are men always like this?

smartboyhw: This truly cannot go on for much longer.

Jimmy: We can put him out of his misery.

Ryan: No one is going to put anyone out. Yes, I agree that Just’s coping methods are… questionable… at best, but that is what we are here for. I am sure that we are just going to keep reminding him that Chibani is gone.

Eva: I’m pretty sure that if a computer can’t fix his brain, we can’t. Besides, I actually like this version of Just. He’s, like, a lot funnier this way, talking to a laptop and thinking it’s his real sister.

Grish: This can’t go on for much longer. I’m sure the real Chibani would be devastated to know that Just had turned out like this.

Homura: It goes to show how much her death impacted him.

Toadie: I’m sure everything is going to be okay. We just need to trust him more, right?

Crow: Did you see him just now? I don’t want to judge, but…

Maou: I may be into 2D and stuff, but he’s making me look like a noob.

Momo: Well, we can watch from afar for a few more days, but if his condition continues to worsen, it would only be a matter of time before we have to make a decision.

Akechi: What kind of decision?

Kano: Don’t act dumb. You just want someone else to say it.

Ryan: Again, no one is going to do any decision making. We are just going to watch and observe…

Genji: For how long?

Ryan: I don’t know, but we are just going to have to trust him, okay, everyone.

Chris: If you say so.

Iris: Yes, I believe in him, too.

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne, Amélie
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Kano Lucille, Toadie
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Boy’s Dorm: Just, Grish
  • Main Door: RailWarrior
  • Hallway:
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Akechi Yoruichi, Chris
  • Female Bath: Min Hyun-ae, Revalina B. Tan
  • Mixed Bath: Crow, Paru
  • Sauna: Ryan, smartboyhw
  • Steam Room: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Woody
  • Spa and Nails: Homura, Kiko, Iris
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Hallway: Maou Jun, Hikari-chan, Momo, Umezawa Suika

Format:
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:07 am

Spoiler for Day 9:
Amélie was working on her computer in the Main Auditorium when she noticed something odd.

Avery: What’s wrong?

Amélie: Something’s up with my computer. It’s informing me that one of my signals has gone missing. This should not have happened, since I have made plenty of codes to make sure something like this does not happen, which means something happened to the computer itself. That thing costs a good amount of resources for me to get, so I would be really pissed off if Just did something stupid to it.

Avery: Come on, you can’t bother Just now; he’s probably asleep. Just ask him in the morning.

Amélie: That computer might mean nothing to you, but it means much to me. Someone could potentially steal it, gather data from it, and ruin my life as it is.

Avery: As if living here is a luxury.

Amélie: Shut your trap. I’m going to Just’s room.

Avery: Come on, now, don’t do that. Hey, wait up, you’re going to regret this.

Amélie did not head Avery’s word and continued to walk up the stairs to the boy’s dorm where Just’s room is.

Avery: It’s just one computer. It’s not the end of the world.

Amélie took her card out and swiped her card on the door, only for it to not work. Frustrated, Amélie knocked on the door, which did work. Only one knock was all that was needed to open the door, for the door did not seem to be fully closed in the first place. As the door creaked open, Amélie gasped and Avery’s eyes grew wide. In front of them was Just, but he was pinned against the wall with a katana. Blood flowed all over the walls and floor from his stomach.

Amélie: Oh my god.

Avery: I don’t believe it.

Amélie: Someone did break my laptop! That arrogant little-

Avery: That’s what you care about at the moment?!

Avery checked Just’s pulse, but he seemed to be lifeless.

Avery: Looks like it happened again. We better tell everyone.

Avery started to inform everyone about the situation at hand. RailWarrior, Chris, and Toadie were among the first people to arrive to the scene.

RailWarrior: Seriously?

Toadie: This is, like, so terrible.

Chris: That means a new killer is on the loose again, isn’t it?

???: Someone, anyone, please help!

Valie was running down the stairs with nothing but a towel.

Toadie: Valie, why are you dressed like that?

Valie: Forget about that. It’s Grish. Grish is… Grish is…

Avery: Don’t tell me it’s another dead person?

Valie: Another, what do you..!

Valie looked inside the bedroom to see what had happened and fainted at the sight of Just’s blood. At around the same time, Min was just finishing up with her work in the female bathroom when she noticed that there was someone in the baths. She wanted to greet them first before taking her leave. When she got there, she realized that not only was it Grish, but she was floating in the bath in an awkward position. Min immediately jumped into the water and got her out of the bath. She tried to make sure if she was still okay, but she was not showing any signs of life. Min panicked and called everyone outside for help. Paru was the first people to enter inside the bath.

Paru: What happened?

Min: I don’t know. I don’t know. But, Grish, Grish.

Paru: Min, sweetie, I need you to calm down and tell us what is going on.

Min pointed to Grish who was on the floor. Crow immediately walked up to her to check on her condition.

Paru: She doesn’t seem to be breathing, but her pulse is pretty weak.

Paru quickly went through her docking system to select someone whom she knew was the best doctor in the entire galaxy and started to perform CPR on Grish.

Min: Paru, what are you…?

Paru: No cute girl is dying under my watch.

Paru continued to perform CPR on Grish until Grish spat water out of her mouth and nose.

Min: Thank goodness.

Paru: Grish, are you alright, can you tell us what happened?

Grish: I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m…

Paru: There, there, everything is alright. You’re alive and safe with us now. Everything is okay.

Hikari-chan, Momo, and Suika quickly entered the baths.

Momo: I heard there was something troubling happening. What’s the situation?

Paru: It’s Grish. She was unconscious when I got here, but Min seemed to have all the details.

Min: She was in the water, not breathing, and…

Hikari-chan: So, someone tried to drown her?

Suika: So much for that plan, lucky for us, she’s alive. Unlucky for the killer though.

Paru: Who would dare do such a thing to my cute Grish? I’m going to find that person and kill-

Momo: Easy there. Don’t let your emotions get the best of you. We don’t want any more people dying after last week.

Maou: You might have spoken too soon.

Suika: Maou, don’t you dare come inside.

Homura: Don’t worry. I’m making sure he doesn’t.

Momo: And what do you mean, too soon?

Akechi: It looks like something happened in the Boy’s Dorm.

Suika: Seriously?

Meanwhile, the rest of the people have gathered near the boy’s dorm where Just’s room is.

Ryan: Looks like we were too late yet again.

Woody: At least it was a quick death. He could have been burned alive.

Jimmy: Or exploded.

Smartboyhw: Now’s not the time for that. There’s another killer among us.

Genji: Thank you, captain obvious.

Iris: So, now what?

Crow: Well, each and every one of us are potential killers, so…

Toadie: Guys, let’s stop pointing fingers at each other now, okay? That’s, like, really rude.

Ryan: Toadie’s right. We need to think with cooled heads at the moment. As of right now, all of us are potential suspects.

Amélie: Including you.

Ryan: Yes, that is correct. Now, I am going to ask this again. Does anyone want to confess that he or she did this?

Avery: You know no one is that gullible to admit that.

Maou, Homura, and Akechi walked down from the stairs.

Kano: What happened up there?

Maou: It sounded like someone tried to drown Grish, but she’s fine now.

Jimmy: Did you go inside the female baths?

Amélie: Dirty pig.

Akechi: Neither of us went inside out of respect. There were some girls there who told us about it.

Niwa: Someone tried to drown Grish? That’s terrible.

Homura: Well, good news is that she’s alive.

Smartboyhw: So, are you saying there are two killers among us?

RailWarrior: Not necessarily. There’s one definite killer who killed Just and one potential killer who didn’t successfully kill Grish.

Kiko: This smells like a dangerous adventure.

Avery: It’s also possible that the same person tried to harm both of them.

Chris: The possibility is there, after all. There’s no rule saying how many we can kill.

Niwa: You mean we’re going to be talking or searching with at more than one killer?

Jimmy: You guys do know there are other possibilities, right?

Smoke started to appear from the hallway, of which appeared the usual figure.

Headmaster: One killer, two killers, three killers, four. One victim, two victims, three victims, and many more. Oh, how wonderful, there is another death among us. Which means one thing, and one thing only: someone is going to graduate soon. Congratulations! Oh, I can’t wait to see all the balloons and confetti appear from the sky once that person graduates, if that person can, of course. I just love another episode of seeing all of your cute, confused faces wonder who is the killer, how many killers are there, etc., etc. There all marvelous things to think about, but are you sure you have time to think that much? Who’s telling the truth? Who’s lying in between their teeth? Who looks like a killer, acts like a killer, became the killer? Who? Who? Who? Look at me, talking like an owl. Well, you know the rules, you know the drill. Find. Search. Win. Lose. I expect great things from all of you. Once again, good luck. I know at least one of you needs it.

Again, another puff of smoke appears, and the headmaster disappears. Everyone’s eyes pointed their sharp gazes once more to Just’s body.

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Toadie
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm: Revalina B. Tan
  • Boy’s Dorm: Avery Bourne, Amélie, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Main Door: RailWarrior, Chris
  • Hallway: Ryan, smartboyhw, Hikari-chan, Momo
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Akechi Yoruichi, Homura
  • Female Bath: Min Hyun-ae, Grish, Paru
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Spa and Nails: Crow, Woody, Kiko, Iris
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Hallway: Kano Lucille, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Next

Return to Artwork and Fan Creation