International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

LMSI – The Luxurious, Masochistic, and Sadistic Institution

Show off your ISML-related talents, whatever they may be. You can also request character avatar changes here.

Re: LMSI – The Luxurious, Masochistic, and Sadistic Institut

Postby Momento10 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:27 am

Day 10 Morning

Investigation period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. Select whether you would like to investigate (search for clues) or interrogate (ask people questions). If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to investigate with them or if you want to interrogate them. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Note that, if you choose to interrogate someone, that person must be in the room that you choose to explore. Please PM me following place that you would like to investigate/interrogate:

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Toadie
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm: Revalina B. Tan, Hikari-chan
  • Boy’s Dorm: Avery Bourne, Jimmy Smith Jr., Woody, Grish
  • Main Door: RailWarrior
  • Hallway: Akechi Yoruichi, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika, Iris
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Homura
  • Female Bath: Crow, Paru, Amélie, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Mixed Bath: Kano Lucille
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails: Momo
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna, Min Hyun-ae
  • Hallway: Chris, Ryan, smartboyhw, Kiko
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kraft Lawrence
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.
Cards: Momento10's Cards

Postby Momento10 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:27 am

Day 10 Afternoon

Investigation period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. Select whether you would like to investigate (search for clues) or interrogate (ask people questions). If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to investigate with them or if you want to interrogate them. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Note that, if you choose to interrogate someone, that person must be in the room that you choose to explore. Please PM me following place that you would like to investigate/interrogate:

Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium: Avery Bourne
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Toadie
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm: Hikari-chan, Woody, Homura, Crow
  • Boy’s Dorm: Jimmy Smith Jr., Momo, Amélie, Maou Jun
  • Main Door: RailWarrior
  • Hallway: Grish, Akechi Yoruichi, Umezawa Suika, Iris
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Chris,
  • Female Bath: Paru, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Mixed Bath: Kano Lucille
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room: Kiko
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna, Min Hyun-ae
  • Hallway: Ryan, smartboyhw, Revalina B. Tan
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:42 am

Spoiler for Day 10:
Ding Dong Bing Bong!

The sound of the bell can mean one thing, and one thing only. It was time for us to head over to the auditorium once again to prepare for what may befall us once again. You can’t unsee the same sight of the various podiums that surrounded you, enough for each person to lay claim to a particular podium should all of them survive. You can only gather what you already have. Therefore, with everything you have to offer, you decided to head up towards your podium in hopes that you can come out of this unscathed.

Amélie: Let’s get this over with. We know through this video recording that someone dressed up as Chibani to get into Just’s room in order to kill him.

Avery: Based on that person’s physique, we can assume that the culprit was a girl, as she was able to play off as Chibani fairly well.

Jimmy: In order for this person to do that, she must have gotten the katana located in the hallway near the boy’s dorm, meaning the main suspect has to be Grish.

Grish: Why me?

Paru: Hang on, Grish couldn’t be the killer because she was also attacked by the killer as well.

Crow: Not to mention that anyone could have visited the area and possibly noted that there was something off with the painting, so there is that possibility.

Akechi: What about the bloody footprints on the floor made after the killer was defeated?

Ryan: According to the footprints, the murderer traveled to the girl’s dorm.

Homura: But not just any room, specifically Chibani’s room.

Hikari-chan: This would match that someone dressed as Chibani killed just. Her bloody clothes were on the floor.

Niwa: That’s horrible.

Genji: You can get inside a dead person’s room?

Crow: Apparently, and it didn’t matter what gender, it seems to be accessible to anyone.

Smartboyhw: Is there anything else that is worth mentioning there?

Homura: Not that I know of.

Momo: So, the killer went from the first floor towards the second floor.

Chris: …who then went onto the second to possibly kill Grish.

Suika: Those tracks apparently traced towards the female baths.

Paru: Unfortunately, we didn’t find anything afterwards, since the water and warm mist washed it all off.

Kano: Not necessarily. There was one noticeable thing from the female baths, well, to be precise, the clothes that came from the bin,

Maou: It was pretty bloody, meaning that the shirt had to come from the killer.

Iris: Wouldn’t that men that the killer is Grish, since she wears an identical pair of clothing?

Paru: Now, hold on. Don’t a lot of these evidence seem to good to be true?

Eva: Yeah, it almost looks like to is all pointing to Grish on purpose. What if it’s a red herring?

Akechi: Not to mention someone could wear her clothes on purpose to make it look like her.

Woody: The person would still have to be female, since she went to the bath and all.

RailWarrior: Wouldn’t the most likely subject be Min?

Min: Why would you accuse me? I didn’t do anything.

RailWarrior: It is possible that you could have done it, since you were at the bath during the murder scene.

Paru: Wait, Min can’t be it. She’s the one who called out for help in the first place.

Toadie: And wouldn’t it be weird for her to expose herself like that?

Woody: Okay, then wouldn’t the next reasonable one be Valie?

Valie: Why would you suggest that I did it?

Woody: You’d be the most suspicious one, since you were in the girl’s dorm, then went straight to the female baths.

Valie: I was the one who informed you about Grish.

Kiko: But that still gives you time to attack Just and head back to the baths to attack Grish.

Valie: It wasn’t me. You can think that it is me, but it really isn’t.

Homura: Then, if you are not it, who could it be?

Suika: This is all too confusing.

It is true that some of the points seem to connect, but there are others that do not, which brings the question of what exactly is going on with this case. If no one can confirm who could have killed Just and possibly Grish, and no one is willing to comment that he or she is the one who did it, then his match would be as good as the killer. There has to be something that was overlooked, something that one had yet to think about until the event happened.

Headmaster: How boring. Looks like none of you could figure out who it is, so let’s just go to the final act of this scene.

Wait, did the headmaster say “act?”

Smartboyhw: That reminds me. Grish, do you know exactly who tried to drown you in the water.

Grish: No. I know someone tried to push me down, but I don’t know who did it.

Smartboyhw: Are you sure you don’t know?

Paru: Look, stop questioning Grish; she is already having a hard time as is.

RailWarrior: If someone pushed her, Min was the only other person there.

Min: I’m telling you, it’s not me.

Smartboyhw: And, I think I can believe you. But, Grish, you couldn’t tell who it is, right?

Grish: Yes, I was attacked from behind, so I could not tell who it is.

Smartboyhw: What if we tried a different approach? What if, Grish, you jumped into the water by yourself?

Ryan: What are you trying to suggest?

Smartboyhw: If there was another body there, wouldn’t there have been some sign of struggle?

Crow: But there wasn’t any.

Smartboyhw: Right? So, it almost felt like Grish wanted to die.

Iris: Are you saying she willingly let the killer try to kill her?

Kano: Now that I think about it, sometime near the incident, I did hear a single splash coming from the female baths. It would be quite difficult for the killer to try to keep her down if she was pushed into the water and the killer remained on top.

Akechi: What if the killer was already in there water?

Avery: Wouldn’t there be sings of struggle if both of them were there?

Kiko: What if the killer jumped in the water with Grish?

Kano: Then, I would have heard at least two distinct sounds, since they both cannot jump that equally given a plethora of variables such as weight, force, etc.

Eva: But Grish claimed that there was someone there who tried to kill her?

Smaryboyhw: But, what if it is all an act to cover up her…

Jimmy: Suicide?

Grish: There was someone there.

Smartboyhw: Then, why don’t you have any faint struggle marks?

Grish: There was someone there.

Jimmy: Then who else could it be who would know about the katana and attack you at such a short amount of time?

Grish: I said there was someone there.

Amélie: Now that I think about, I remember you claiming about seeing Just’s blood. How do you know for certain the blood on the killer’s hand was Just’s if you were in the baths during that time?

Grish; I’m, telling you, there’s someone there! There’s someone… there’s someone…

Silence filled the room.

Ryan: Grish, would you like to explain your actions?

Grish: I just, I can’t take it anymore. Chibani dying, knowing that there are people who are willing to kill, Just acting like the way he was, I just, I couldn’t take it anymore. This was all too much for me to handle, and I am tired of it. So i…

Woody: Took the short way out and tried for a suicide/murder attempt.

Valie: But why? Didn’t we say that we were supposed to lean on each other and figure something out together? That we do not need to bottle everything in ourselves?

Grish: I know. I know. But talking about it can only help so much. I was afraid, afraid that, when I sleep at night, someone will kill me. That if I go a certain way, I’ll walk into someone’s trap. I can’t deal with this anymore. I just can’t…

The only thing that could be heard was Grish’s lament.

Headmaster: Well, that’s one way to dampen the mood. Don’t forget that you’re still in the judgement panel. So, if no one else is going to say anything else, let the voting period begin.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:43 am

Spoiler for Day 10:
Headmaster: And there you have it; you have selected Grish as the culprit behind all of this. I mean, not that it matters, since she confessed it, but it was the correct choice nonetheless. So, since she’s going to die, I just want to say that Grish had every intention to cause a suicide/murder to occur, but, she chose drowning, of all things, to be what she wanted to do to atone for her sins. Silly girl. Don’t you know that humans instinctively want to live, and drowning is the one thing humans cannot do unless a secondary force was applied to it, such as gravity, etc. But, don’t worry, we’ll send you a proper farewell address, one that I am sure you are going to like.

The auditorium suddenly changed into an open desert with Grish tied up in what looked like a cross. Grish had her hands and feet forcefully hammered into the cross, and she was quickly lacerated in various parts of her body. Hovering above her were various vultures, which zoomed down to her from the sight of fresh flesh and wounds. Immediately, they started to pack on her open flesh and any other sort material that they can easily rip apart with their beaks. Grish’s screams were muffled by the various birds that covered her entire body as they feast on the meal in front of them as though they had not eaten in days. Soon, the screams tied down, and all one could hear were the crowing of the vultures as they were satisfied with their mean. Upon leaving, the only thing left on the cross was a handing carcass with barely anything left to be considered living. The cross fell from an abnormal height and crashed into the desert, leaving a broken skeleton and bones lying throughout the desert until it was all coated in sand.

Headmaster: Well, I knew Grish loved birds, but I think those vultures gave her a bit too much love. Now, as much as I want to ask if you have chosen the correct killer, since she broke down and told the truth, I guess there was no need to mention it anyway. Still, congratulations, you have all survived. I am sure that your fears taste delicious to me. Well, that means you all survive once again, which means I can’t wait to see who decides to kill whom next. Well, good luck surviving another week. You’re going to need it.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:45 am

Chapter 3 - Listening to Music with Satanic Influences

Spoiler for Day???:
You were recalling the days when Grish found an injured bird during the afterschool hours. Luckily, Just was around to tend to the bird. While his expertise was mainly on humans, that did not stop him from trying to fix the bird’s injury. After careful rehabilitation from the equipment BugH created and eating warm meals every day from Chibani, the bird’s health grew exponentially well, Soon, it was able to fly away from its cage and back to the wilderness. While Grish was teary about this, she accepted that it must return to the wild where it is supposed to belong. The four of them continued to look in the direction of the bird until it was not visible anymore.

You woke up from your slumber feeling more confused than usual. It happened again. These odd dreams you were having about those that have passed on. You had a feeling that they were acting more like friends than acquaintances, and you cannot help but feel that you were somehow friendlier to them in the dream than you were in real life. What is the significance of these dreams, and why do they feel so real? The answers would have to wait, as, once again, the bell rang, which symbolized that you were needed in the auditorium. Heading towards there, you noticed that everyone else has already gathered at the area. Once more, a puff of smoke appeared, and the same figure emerged from it.

Headmaster: Hello, hello, and good morning, one and all. Once again, this is your headmaster here with some very important information. As you seemed to have successfully survived yet another day of hardships and betrayal, I will grant you yet another floor of potential access. However, with the revelation of this new floor, there are some areas that are barred for the night in hopes that nothing of the sort that happened last night will ever happen again, as I do want you folks to continue saying and spraying blood for my enjoyment your survival. As such, the female baths will be inaccessible at night. But, do not worry, ladies, you can always choose to take those warm baths in the mixed bathing rooms, if you wish. Otherwise, there’s always using your own provided at your rooms, but I some of you would like nothing more than you soak yourself in the already relaxing and warm atmosphere the bath provides. As much as I want to bar the boy’s dorm entirely, just for me to amuse myself and monitor where all of you choose to sleep, as a headmaster, it would be very cruel of me to treat you like such. And so, because I love you all too dearly, I am only declining access to Just’s room in particular, so you can all still return to your rooms in peace after a long day. That’s all the information I have for now, so please, feel free to do whatever you wish. That does include killing each other, by the way. Have fun!

Another cloud of smoke bursts from below the headmaster, and soon, the headmaster disappeared from our sights once again. Just who is this person, and why go through all of this just to see us turn on each other? Whatever the case may be, you can only hope that the next floor may offer additional clues to leave the area.

Free Time period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to interact with them and who specifically you would like to interact with. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Additionally, if there are specific things that you would like to do during your exploration, please include them as part of the PM. Please PM me following place that you would like to explore:

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room: Amélie
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen: Iris
  • Girl’s Dorm: Hikari-chan
  • Boy’s Dorm: Chris
  • Main Door: Momo
  • Hallway: RailWarrior
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Hallway:
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Ryan, smartboyhw, Toadie, Revalina B. Tan
  • Instrument Room: Kano Lucille, Crow
  • Music Studio: Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
  • Art Room: Paru, Min Hyun-ae, Homura
  • Photography Room: Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Hallway: Kiko, WoodyMC, Akechi Yoruichi, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:50 am

Day 15 Evening

Free Time period has now begun. Select the location that you would like to explore. If there are people in that location, you can select whether or not you would like to interact with them and who specifically you would like to interact with. Note that, if you choose a place that you are currently in, the event will still happen, only you will not be involved as you are a part of the event to begin with. Additionally, if there are specific things that you would like to do during your exploration, please include them as part of the PM. Please PM me following place that you would like to explore:

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room: Amélie, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen: Iris
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway: Momo
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Ryan, smartboyhw, Toadie
  • Instrument Room: Kano Lucille, Revalina B. Tan
  • Art Room: Paru, Crow, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Photography Room: Min Hyun-ae, Homura, Akechi Yoruichi
  • Hallway: Kiko, WoodyMC, Hikari-chan, RailWarrior
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Spoiler for Day 16:
It was Min’s turn to take out the trash and burn it in the incinerator. As she was dumping all of the contents out to the incinerator, she heard an odd noise coming from somewhere. Min was wondering whether or not one of the pipes was starting to act up and wished Karen was alive to take care of it. As she continued to dump the contents into the incinerator, the banging continued to get louder and more forceful. Min realized that the sound was coming from below. Min walked over to the trapdoor where she was hearing the soud come out form. Unsure of what was inside, she was hesitant about opening the door until it was finally forcefully opened from the outside. A foul stench filled the air as something came out from the trapdoor. Frightened, Min quickly ran out of the room and brought two people over with her.

Avery: What’s going on?

Amélie: This better be worth it.

The three of you saw what looked to be a human figure standing in front of you. He appeared to be smiling from ear to ear.

???: Yes, people, there are actually people here. I’m so happy right now, it makes me want to cry. First things first, do you know where the nearest restaurant is? I’m starving. I’m probably going to need to take a bath, too. I don’t know how long I’ve been down there. Speaking of which, do you mind showing me where I room is. I think it’s somewhere around here, but I’m not really sure. Then again, where are we? I’m a bit lost here. Can you help me?

Avery: You’re lost? We’re lost.

Min: Why does this always happen to me?

Amélie: Who are you?

For precautionary purposes, Amélie sent a message to everyone to meet at the main dining room, where Min, Avery, and her would bring him to for a quick meal and a Q&A. All were surprised that there was someone else here whom they have not met yet that was chowing down on the plate placed in front of him.

Ryan: So, who exactly are you?

???: Me? I’m blazofgold, Super Duper High School Persuader. Pleased to meet you.

blaZofgold extends his hand, but Ryan chooses not to take it. blaZofgold continued eblaZofgold:ating.

Akechi: So, balZofgold, where exactly did you come from?

blaZofgold: Outside?

Homura: Outside?

Suika: Seriously?

Iris: You mean, there’s a way out of here?

blaZofgold: I mean, yeah, I was outside. How else would I have gotten inside in the first place?

Crow: How exactly did you get here?

blaZofgold: Duh, the front door, like everyone else? Way are you asking me such stupid questions?

RailWarrior: Because we’ve been locked out?

beaZofgold: Get real.

Maou: As much as we want to make fun of the matter, it’s not that funny.

Kano: Are you sure you don’t remember anything?

blaZofgold: Well, now that you mention it, I did remember waking up from my room, walking aroud this school, and suddenly getting shot by a laser.

Smartboyhw: That was you?

blaZofgold: What was me?

Kiko: In the very beginning, there were lasers being fired somewhere in the first floor. Was that you?

blaZofgold: I guess? That sounds like my situation.

Chris: How did you get to the incinerator?

blaZofgold: I don’t know? I was so scared of getting killed, I ran all the way down to the incinerator place and jumped into that trapdoor. I’m lucky to even be alive.

Momo: For you to be knocked out for so long in an environment like that…I’m surprised you’re even talking to us right now.

blaZofgold: Hey, It’s not as bad as it sounds. I’m completely fine, but I might need to take a shower after this. I feel like I haven’t eaten in forever.

Niwa: You sure we can trust him?

Genji: I can’t help but feel he’s going to get in our way.

Kiko: Like a double agent to the Headmaster.

Eva: Say, where is the Headmaster anyway? Wouldn’t this be super important for him to talk about?

Min: He hasn’t shown up since yesterday. Maybe he’s busy?

Woody: Doing what? Plotting our next demise for this week?

Valie: Just standing near him is making me sick. I’m leaving before this gets any worse.

Ryan: Well, we can always have some people monitor his actions for the time being.

Akechi: I agree. At least, it will keep some of our concerns in check.

You continue to look at blaZofgold, who was too busy stuffing his stomach to know what was going on.

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: blaZofgold, Ryan, smartboyhw
  • Kitchen:
  • Boy’s Dorm:
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath: Revalina B. Tan
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Fitness Center: Genji Hariyama
  • Hallway: Niwa Hatsuna
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Iris,
  • Instrument Room: Kano Lucille, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Music Studio: Toadie, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
  • Art Room: Paru
  • Photography Room: Min Hyun-ae, Akechi Yoruichi, Crow
  • Hallway: Chris, Homura, Kiko, WoodyMC
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 am

Day 16 Evening

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: blaZofgold, Revalina B. Tan
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway: Ryan, smartboyhw
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Iris, WoodyMC
  • Instrument Room: Kano Lucille
  • Music Studio: Toadie, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika, Crow
  • Art Room: Paru, Homura, Kiko
  • Photography Room: Jimmy Smith Jr., Min Hyun-ae, Akechi Yoruichi,
  • Hallway: RailWarrior, Momo, Hikari-chan, Niwa Hatsuna
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Spoiler for Day 17:
Headmaster: Your attention, please, my dear students. If all of you can be so kind as to gather yourself at the auditorium immediately, it would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like the Headmaster was calling for you once more. What could it be this time? Nonetheless, you decided to go where everyone else is most likely heading towards. Onstage a puff of smoke appeared, and the same odd figure emerged from it.

Headmaster: Welcome, welcome, and good morning my dear….

The Headmaster appeared to be concerned over the newest person in the group.

Headmaster: Who are you?

blaZofgold: You’re talking to me?

Headmaster: Yes, you, I’m referring to you.

blaZofgold: Well, I think my biggest question is who you are. I was just minding my own business and walking around, when all of a sudden…

Headmaster: Oh, yes, of course, I tried to kill you.

Kano: Wait, what?

Woody: You’re allowed to do that.

Suika: Then, spare us this farce and wipe us all out already.

Min: I think that’s a lot of power you have over us.

Headmaster: Oh, come, my students, I would never do such a hideous thing as to kill you all myelf. I would rather see you bloody your own hands for my pleasure seeing that one person graduate from this academy. That person was about to, but I made absolutely sure the fun was not going to end so soon. Speaking of ending so soon, it seems like this is dragging on for a bit too long, don’t you think. All of you are just going around mingling with each other and having a jolly good-old time. It’s so cute that it makes me sick. So, to spice up this day, I am giving you another motivation to get yourself out of here. Do you see those envelopes on that desk over there? The letters contain secrets you carry that you probably do not want to be spread all over the public announcement system, which I will do before I kill all of you once your one week time limit is up. So, if you don’t want your secret to be revealed, it is highly suggested that you make your devilish plans now? Well then, try not to have your secrets revealed.

With another puff of smoke, the Headmaster disappeared. You head over to the table, hoping that this secret was not as bad as you hope it would be.

Motivation to kill has now been initiated. If you would like to kill someone in order to graduate and leave the school, please contact the Headmaster to receive further instructions. A list of rules and guidelines for the killing method and formant can all be found in the OP.

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Hallway: blaZofgold, RailWarrior,
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Niwa Hatsuna, Crow, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Iris
  • Instrument Room: Revalina B. Tan, Kano Lucille, Maou Jun, Umezawa Suika
  • Music Studio: Amélie, Jimmy Smith Jr., Toadie
  • Art Room: Paru, Min Hyun-ae, Akechi Yoruichi
  • Photography Room: Homura, Kiko
  • Hallway: WoodyMC, Ryan, smartboyhw
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:40 am

Day 17 Evening

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, blaZofgold
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Boy’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway: Homura,
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Akechi Yoruichi
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway: Kano Lucille
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Jimmy Smith Jr., Ryan, smartboyhw, Iris
  • Instrument Room: Amélie, Niwa Hatsuna, Crow
  • Music Studio: Maou Jun, Revalina B. Tan
  • Art Room: Paru, Toadie, Umezawa Suika
  • Photography Room: Kiko, WoodyMC, Min Hyun-ae
  • Hallway: RailWarrior, Momo, Chris, Hikari-chan
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:20 am

Spoiler for Day 18:
A fire alarm sounding siren was heard throughout the building, which easily pierced your ears. You wondered what was necessary to cause such an alarm. A static sound can be heard from the PA system.

Headmaster: Your attention please, your attention please, my dear students. Please report to the art room on the third floor. There’s something special for you to witness.

As confused as everyone else on the floor, you decided to head up to see what was going on. It seemed like the door was already opened. When you walked inside, you realized what had happened.

Ryan: Paru, is everything alright?

Paru, whose face was as white as a ghost, pointed at a certain direction. Where she pointed at shocked everyone. Toadie was lying on the floor, motionless and whiter than Paru could have been. Valie quickly checked on Toadie.

Momo: I wouldn’t perform CPR, if I were you.

Valie: And why not?!

Railwarrior: There’s something coming out from the mouth. Until we know what it is, we can’t have you do anything.

Homura: I don’t think I can feel any sort of pulse.

Iris: So, are you saying that….?

A sudden ball of smoke appeared, and out emerged the same peculiar figure.

Headmaster: That’s right, ladies and gentlemen! Another crime scene is up for grabs, and, my, my, don’t we have a scene here. I wished you cleaned up a bit, if you know what I mean. But, you know, even death can be a form of art. All can be perceived differently in the eyes of the holder. The motif of death has been around for ages in the art world. Most people would consider dead bodies as a form of murder, but isn’t that such a strong word? What if our assailant wanted to act in such a way for the sake of beauty, preserving beauty, creating art? Oh, how the wonders of the human mind can work. This is all so very exciting. I can’t wait to see another one of you graduate. I’m sure I’ll see all of you very soon.

With another puff of smoke, the headmaster disappeared.

Maou: No, not Toadie. Why?

Suika: She was a good person, too.

Kano: All Toadie wanted to do was sing.

Min: This is terrible.

Crow: No use crying over spilled milk. Like the last two cases we have to continue on.

Ryan: Crow’s right. I’m going to ask the same question again.

Avery: I still think it’s pointless.

Jimmy: I second that.

Smartboyhw: Guys, there’s a deceased person here. Let’s pay our respects, okay?

Ryan: So, I’m going to say it again. Is there anyone here who wants to admit that he or she has performed the crime?

No one answers.

Genji: Complete silence. What a surprise.

Akechi: Why did it have to be like this?

Amélie: Finally, this unnecessary meeting is over.

Eva: Talk about being in a pinch.

blaZofgold: I’m sorry, but what’s going on? And what’s next?

Woody: I can fill you in on the details.

Niwa: You sure you’re qualified for that?

Chris: I can also explain it, if necessary.

Ryan: Well, if nothing else, everyone, good luck and survive.

A sour note decorates the room.

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room: Crow
  • Kitchen: blaZofgold
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath: Jimmy Smith Jr., Akechi Yoruichi
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Ryan, smartboyhw, Min Hyun-ae
  • Instrument Room: Revalina B. Tan
  • Art Room: Paru, Iris, Kiko
  • Photography Room: WoodyMC
  • Hallway: Kano Lucille, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Homura
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:20 pm

Day 18 Afternoon

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen: Kiko
  • Girl’s Dorm: Revalina B. Tan
  • Boy’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway:
Second Floor:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails: Kano Lucille, blaZofgold
  • Hallway: Hikari-chan
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Ryan, smartboyhw, Homura
  • Instrument Room: Umezawa Suika, RailWarrior
  • Music Studio: Maou Jun, Jimmy Smith Jr., Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Art Room: Crow, Amélie, Momo
  • Photography Room: Woody, Iris
  • Hallway: Min Hyun-ae, Chris, Paru
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 am

Day 18 Evening

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm: Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Boy’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway: Revalina B. Tan
Second Floor:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails: blaZofgold
  • Hallway: Ryan
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre: Kiko, smartboyhw, Homura,
  • Instrument Room: Amélie, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Kano Lucille
  • Music Studio: Crow, Chris, Paru
  • Art Room: Maou Jun, Niwa Hatsuna, Min Hyun-ae
  • Photography Room: Iris, RailWarrior, Woody
  • Hallway: Umezawa Suika, Momo, Hikari-chan
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am

Spoiler for Day 18:
Ding Dong Bing Bong.

Ladies and gentlemen, my dear students, it seems you are out of time for your investigation period. Please proceed to the auditorium to commence the trial period.

You headed over to where the Headmaster informed you to go. The same scene appears before you. The auditorium now contains several podiums where you were supposed to stand as the trial progresses. As you make your way to your usual spot, a puff of smoke appears out of nowhere, and the same uncomfortable figure emerges from it.

Headmaster: Well, well, my fabulous students, I hope you had a very songful day today; however, I must get to the point. It’s time to cut through with all of your concerns and pierce while the iron is hot. Now then, let the trail period begin.

Suika: I think it’s pretty obvious that Paru is the one who did it.

Paru: For the last time, I’m not the one who did it.

Suika: All the evidence points at you. Your knowledge of the ink, your heat with Toadie, at all aligns together.

Genji: It’s true that all you ever do, Paru, is spend your time in the art room ever since it opened. You’re the only person who would know everything about it in the back of your hand.

Crow: I think we need a bit more knowledge on this whole tension between you and Toadie. I can’t tell if it is a rumor to spark controversy or general heat.

Woody: Don’t tell me something silly like Toadie dressing up as a girl. Then again, that would be very silly wouldn’t it?

Paru: It’s true that I feel uncomfortable with Toadie’s dressing habits, but not to the point where I would harm him, let alone kill him.

Suika: You’re lying. You dislike her so much, you even cut off Toadie’s parts with that sword thing.

Homura: Technically, that’s not true. An epee is a thrusting sword. Like a needle, it would have to take a number of strikes before being able to sufficiently be torn off from the body.

Valie: Please stop talking about it. Just hearing it makes me want to faint.

Kiko: But it does make sense with the mixture of blood and ink we found in Toadie’s skirt. More likely than not, the killer wiped his or her hands on the skirt before proceeding to the puncture sequence.

Chris: This would also explain the faint hand prints on the knobs: dried, residue ink stains.

Ryan: It brings us to another question. Paru, did ever go into the instrument room during and after its inaugural reveal.

Paru: I haven’t step foot in it yet.

Amélie: You sure, because that is where the epee came from.

Maou: Yeah, I think I remember seeing that as well.

Amélie: Unlike some people.

Suika: So, I forgot about it being there until you told me. What’s the deal?

Hikari-chan: I also don’t recall seeing Paru entering the art room even late at night.

Avery: Paru still could have done it in her spare time.

Iris: But if Paru needed something to cut that part off, why would she go to another room to get it if she can get it in the art room instead?

Akechi: Yeah, considering that the Headmaster placed a bunch of weapons all over the building, I can’t imagine that there isn’t something like a knife or something in the room to do that job for you.

Min: That would mean that the killer would have to have little to no knowledge of any hidden items surrounding the art room.

blaZofgold: So what, we’re back to square one again?

RailWarrior: Not necessarily. We know that, whoever it was, went to the instrument room to get the epee to be used in the art room.

Jimmy: That leaves us to at least five main suspects, bar the whole free time thing.

Homura: That same person would also have trouble trying to carry it or was carrying it foolishly, as there were marks left on the floor.

Amélie: Not that I would know, but I doubt any of us would really state that we’re the ones who did it.

Niwa: But, if no one tells us, the killer is going to be set free while the rest of us will…

An uncomfortable silence fills the air.

Headmaster: Well, so much for a heated trial. I guess if no one else is going to mention anything, I’ll just end the discussion here and start the voting ballot. It’s time to cast your votes on whoever killed Toadie, whoever he or she may be.

Smartboyhw: Wait, we still don’t know why Suika is so adamant that Paru is the one who did it.

Suika: Because she’s the one who killed her.

Kano: You know, I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while, but why are you still referring to Toadie as “her?” Isn’t Toadie male?

Woody: Maybe cutting off someone’s genitals makes them change gender.

RailWarrior: Actually, I’ve been meaning to ask you that as well.

Suika: That’s what we all thought she was before the whole revelation, so I’ll still call her what we all initially thought Toadie was.

Ryan: We understand where you are coming from, and we respect that, but I think it would be more respectful if we classify Toadie as…

Suika: A woman. It’s what Toadie wants, and it will be what Toadie would want to be called as.

Crow: Suika, is there something you’re not telling us?

Paru: I did leave you two alone when I left the art room. Did something happen?

Suika: We just talked about stuff; that’s all. Look, can we go back to blaming Paru for killing Toadie?

Avery: I’m pretty sure the knowledge of that conversation might help us get closer to the truth of the matter.

Suika: It’s a private conversation between two girls, okay? Are we going to continue with this trial or what?

Jimmy: So, you’re going to keep the information to yourself while the rest of us die. Is that right?

Suika: What do you mean?

Kiko: I didn’t want to see it that way, but, Suika, are you giving us a false sense of direction on purpose to protect Toadie for some reason, possibly about why he wanted to be seen as a girl?

Suika: I’m not hiding anything.

Genji: Come on, you just said that it’s a private conversation not too long ago. You obviously learned something about him, and by keeping the information to yourself, you’ll let us burn and rot to death. Is that it?

Suika: That’s not true.

Iris: Suika…

Suika: Don’t look at me like that. I just… I just…

Crow: Suika… did you kill Toadie?

Suika remained silent.

Headmaster: Well, this is getting a bit awkward. I’m just going to let the judgement start and see how everything fares.
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am

Spoiler for Day 18:
Headmaster: And time is up; let’s look at the results. It’s a very close call here, but it looks like a good number of you found Suika’s actions and statements suspicious rather than believing in her. Should you have believed in her? Was she telling the truth? Suika, the ballots have spoken. Did you or did you not kill Toadie.

Suika: …

Headmaster: Well, maybe I should answer that question for everyone. But first, a little story. Did you ever wonder why there were two rhythm gamers in this school? There could only be room for one super duper person, but who could it be. Originally, it should have been Suika, but Maou, who was once a Super Duper High School Otaku, challenged Suika for her title and won. While their titles have switched, Suika didn’t like her new label and managed to change the results such that it was a tie, and both of them were rewarded the same title. So, everyone was happy. How nice of her. Can’t really say the same about Toadie, though. After he told her his reason for acting like a girl until he felt comfortable revealing that he was a guy, Toadie was about to inform all you guys about until Suika couldn’t handle his pure and honest ways of solving a situation. Jealousy turned to bloodshed, and what is going on here is the reason for all this madness. A small tear drips down my eye.

Maou: So, I was supposed to be a rhythm gamer.

Avery: And what do you have against otakus anyway. It’s not like we’d judge you.

Ryan: Just like how we would not have judged Toadie should he reveal to us his actual gender.

Momo: Controlled by jealousy? How foolish.

Suika: So what if what the Headmaster said is right?

Iris: Suika, we’re supposed to help each other out, remember? Not keep secrets.

RailWarrior: I’m pretty sure anyone would want to keep killing someone a secret.

Homura: The deed is done, so there is nothing to be done.

Headmaster: And with that said, do you have any last words, Suika?

Suika: Only that you still refer to Toadie as her.

Smartboyhw: If that’s what you really want…

Headmaster: Then, this is what you get.

The room transforms into an arcade room. A large day dance floor is seen underneath Suika’s feet. A screen appears above her along with two giant plates filled with spikes. The screen lights up, and various arrows start to appear on the board. Suika starts to do well at first, but as the game progresses, the dance pad gets wider and the number of arrows increase. With every missed step, a piece of chain anchoring the spikes in place breaks, making the spiked plate looser. Frustrated and angry, Suika, continues to push herself, but the number of chains continue to break in increasing fashion. Suika tries to leave the dance pad, but there was nowhere for her to escape to. All she could do as the bar drops to negative, releasing the two plates of spikes and seeing it fall on her, crushing her completely into mush. The dance floor drains her paste into the incinerator room.

Headmaster: Well, that was a fun little game, don’t you think? I suppose it is better if we get to the point and wait until the next showing comes about. I do hope that you enjoy staying alive for another few days. Maybe, just maybe, you might be lucky next time. Until then, have a nice day!
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

Chapter 4 – Longing for Merciless Scientific Inquisitions

Spoiler for Day ??:
You recalled the time when Suika was introducing a new dance game that she made courtesy of Toadie’s vocals that she wanted everyone to try out. Karen, Grish, Just, and Chibasa were among the first people to try the game out. The challenge seemed to be difficult at first, but with Toadie and Suika cheering on, they managed to complete the task without reaching the negative mark. The game appeared to be a success, but Suika wanted to make a few adjustments first before sending this out to the public. Her main goal was to get Toadie well known in at least the gaming community so that word could spread about Toadie as a singer so he can start his road as an idol.

You awaken from your slumber with the same odd feeling once again. Why do you recall these specific situations, and why do they feel so prominent in your mind. There is an odd sense of déjà vu in the air, and you cannot tell whether or not it is your mind playing tricks on you or genuine feelings that you used to encounter. As you wondered whether or not there was any meaning behind these mysterious recollections, the public announce system rang its bell.

Attention all students, please head over to the auditorium for a very important announcement.

It looks like something important is about to happen again. You turn your attention to the auditorium where everyone else was waiting for you. As you waited for something to occur, the same puff of smoke emerged from the auditorium, and the same odd figure popped out from it.

Headmaster: Welcome, welcome, my dear student for another fabulous day here in this wonderful academy. You do agree that your time spent here was well worth your time.

Jimmy: How about you cut the whole unnecessary opening and get us out of here already.

Headmaster: My dear sir, you don’t seem to understand where you stand. You see, the only way out, as I’m sure you’re all aware, is to be the last one standing. After all, what better way to kill time than to kill each other. You have nothing else better to do, so you might as well make the most of what you have. As I am sure you are aware, another section of the academy is now available for all of you to enter through, so please, do take your time to explore the lovely facilities we have for you in your stay at the academy. That’s all for now. Stay tuned for more exciting things to be happening around the school.

In a flash, the headmaster disappeared.

Basement Floor:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:
Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Boy’s Dorm:
Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:
Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre:
  • Music Studio: Maou Jun
  • Photography Room:
  • Hallway:
Fourth Floor:
  • Botanical Garden: Ryan, smartboyhw,
  • Greenhouse: Kano Lucille, Crow
  • Petting Zoo: Min Hyun-ae, Homura
  • Aquarium: Jimmy Smith Jr., Niwa Hatsuna, Iris
  • Fossil Museum: Chris, Akechi Yoruichi
  • Planetarium: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Hallway: Kiko, WoodyMC, blaZofgold
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 am

Day 22 Evening

Spoiler for Basement Floor:
  • Main Auditorium:
  • Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Computer Room:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Boy’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Second Floor:
  • Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre:
  • Photography Room: Kano Lucille, Kiko
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Fourth Floor:
  • Botanical Garden: Ryan, smartboyhw,
  • Greenhouse: WoodyMC, blaZofgold
  • Petting Zoo: Min Hyun-ae, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
  • Aquarium: Niwa Hatsuna, Iris
  • Fossil Museum: Chris, Akechi Yoruichi, Homura
  • Planetarium: Amélie, Jimmy Smith Jr., Crow, Avery Bourne
  • Hallway: Hikari-chan, Momo, RailWarrior
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Spoiler for Day 23 Morning:
You heard a loud crash coming from outside your room. You were concerned about what was happening outside. It was possible that it could have been a warning sign that someone may be on the verge on attacking someone. With no time to lose, you quickly headed outside to see what was going on. What surprised you were the various creatures that were running above and around you.

Ryan: Hurry up and catch those before any more of them escape!

You did not exactly know what was going on, but for now, you followed along with what Ryan was saying. After rounding up some of the animals in question, you decided to bring them back to where they came from, which you believe was the petting zoo. To your surprise, it seemed like everyone else was also at that location as well.

Genji: What is up with all these animals today? I wake up early in the morning for a run, and all of the sudden, I’m running with some silly goat.

blaZofgold: That’s one way to get fresh milk or cheese quick.

Momo: Now is not the time for jokes.

Homura: Then, who was it that let them out?

Jimmy: Why don’t you look at the last people who were at the area in the first place?

Crow: I don’t recall ever releasing the animals.

Min: They were all locked up in their pens the last time I saw them.

Eva: I wonder if any of the aquatic creatures are running up and about as well.

Niwa: The aquarium was fine. They’re all sea creatures anyway. No land dwellers among them.

Chris: Then, who did it?

Akechi: We must note that we’re not angry or anything.

Kano: It could be someone coming up early in the morning to feed them and accidentally forgot to lock some of the doors.

Hikari-chan: Being careful is the best solution.

RailWarrior: Was anyone up this morning to visit the petting area?

Genji: No, but I want to know that answer now.

Ryan: Calm down.

Genji: I am calm.

Woody: Don’t tell me you’re scared of some goat.

Smartboyhw: Don’t make the situation worse, please.

Valie: You think we should call a lifeline.

Amélie: For who, the headmaster?

Headmaster: Did someone call my name?

Avery: What do you know? You do appear.

Headmaster: Of course. I am everywhere as long as my dear students are in a dire state for an extra urge to paint the hallways red.

Genji: Listen up, I just what to know who did it so that person can own some amount of dignity or responsibility.

Headmaster: I do know someone here did it, but I won’t rat anyone out.

Genji: You little…

Maou: Genji, try not to make anything worse.

Headmaster: You agree that it is better if the person who actually perform the deed to speak out, right? As you have said, none of us are angry, not even myself. We all want to know that what you did was a mistake and we can all move along.

Paru: It’s a bit like pulling teeth out, don’t you think?

Headmaster: That ultimately depends on whoever professes.

Kiko: So you leave us in the dark with no intention of telling us? That is considered lack of information and intelligence.

Headmaster: As I said, it is up to the bearer of the deed to decide whether or not such things need to be spoken out and about or not. Now, if you excuse me, I must attest to the situation at hand myself. I don’t want any of our precious animals to be harmed or stressed. I treat them the same way I treat you.

Jimmy: Like animals?

Headmaster: How dare you accuse me of such things? If that’s the way it’s going to be.,,

With a puff of smoke, the headmaster disappears.

blaZofgold: There he goes with that magic gizmo.

Ryan: So, is no one truly willing to speak out?

Not a word was spoken. All eyes were looking at each other.

Genji: This is ridiculous. I’m going.

With an awkward silence, the rest dispersed.

• Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Boy’s Dorm:

• Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre:
  • Photography Room:
  • Hallway:

• Botanical Garden: Jimmy Smith Jr., blaZofgold
  • Greenhouse: Ryan, smartboyhw
  • Petting Zoo: Crow, Iris
  • Aquarium: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, Min Hyun-ae
  • Fossil Museum: Akechi Yoruichi, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Planetarium: Homura, WoodyMC
  • Hallway: Kano Lucille, Kiko, Chris
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 am

Day 23 Evening

• Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Girl’s Dorm:
  • Boy’s Dorm:
  • Main Door:
  • Hallway:

• Male Bath:
  • Female Bath: Revalina B. Tan
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Fitness Center:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre:
  • Instrument Room:
  • Art Room:
  • Photography Room:
  • Hallway:

• Botanical Garden: Hikari-chan, blaZofgold, Woody
  • Greenhouse: Momo, Ryan, smartboyhw
  • Petting Zoo: Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst, RailWarrior, Iris
  • Aquarium: Min Hyun-ae, Kano Lucille
  • Fossil Museum: Akechi Yoruichi, Niwa Hatsuna, Jimmy Smith Jr.
  • Planetarium: Homura, Kiko, Chris
  • Hallway: Genji Hariyama, Crow, Paru
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Postby Momento10 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 am

Spoiler for Day 24 Morning:
The sound of the alarm woke you up from your slumber. You wondered what was going on? A fire? A security breach? As you went outside to see what the situation was about, an announcement was heard from the building.

Attention students, please head to the petting zoo immediately.

You feared for the worst. Did another murder occur? Not wasting anytime, You quickly headed over to the petting zoo to see what the situation was. When you got there, what you saw was nothing gruesome, but something melancholic.

Headmaster: Who? Who could have done such a thing?

It seems that all the animals on their pens were looking rather pale.

Headmaster: Alright, who did this? Who made all of them sick?

Ryan: Why look at us? What do we have to do with this?

Headmaster: Isn’t it obvious? It was not me, for I wouldn’t even dare try to harm any of these animals. I treat them with respect, just as much as I would treat you. So, it has to be one of you.

Smartboyhw: But we wouldn’t do such a thing either.

Headmaster: One of you is not telling the truth. I am so angry right now, that as much as I want to kill something, I won’t, because it is not in my nature to. I know, how about I ask one of you to help me find whoever did this? Yes, whoever can kill the one who is responsible for this, I will grant you free access out of the school. Successfully kill this person, and you can leave while everyone else stays and suffers the same fate these creatures are currently undergoing. I shall await your conclusion.

With another puff of smoke, the headmaster disappeared.

Chris: I think, at this point, as long as someone admits he or she did it to the headmaster, we don’t have to go through this ordeal.

Amélie: Yeah, but if yesterday was any indication, no one is going to say anything.

Revalina: Those poor creatures do look like they’re suffering.

blaZofgold: Don’t we have anyone like a doctor among us.

Akechi: We did, but things happened.

Woody: He kind of went crazy and went poof.

blaZofgold: Okay, what about an animal lover?

Niwa: We did have a bird tamer, but…

Genji: She’s the one that killed the doctor, so she got punished.

blaZofgold: Wow, you guys kill off all the important people when you need them the most.

Homura: Now is not the time to dwell on the past.

Min: Homiura’s right; we’ve got to keep looking forward.

Avery: So, what do we know?

Kano: If this case is similar to the one that occurred previously, we can infer that someone came here late last night again and did something here.

Momo: Then, let’s ask those who were there the evening before the incident.

Eva: I didn’t see anything or anyone suspicious. Did you guys?

RailWarrior: Not that I know of, and I am usually quite keen to what is going on around the area.

Iris: I didn’t see anyone tampering with anything.

Jimmy: Another case of no one saying anything? That’s not new.’

Hikari-chan: So…nothing?

Maou: What if just one of us say something so the headmaster won’t go super crazy.

Paru: I’m pretty sure the headmaster is smarter than that.

Kiko: So, is the answer really murder?

Ryan: Again, no one is going to kill anyone. As tempting as the offer is, don’t be fooled by it. I expect someone to admit his or her misdeed sooner rather than later. That person just needs time. I am sure everything is going to be alright.

• Incinerator:
  • Generator:
  • Storage Area:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Main Floor:
  • Main Dining Room:
  • Kitchen:
  • Boy’s Dorm:

• Male Bath:
  • Female Bath:
  • Mixed Bath:
  • Sauna:
  • Steam Room:
  • Spa and Nails:
  • Hallway:

Spoiler for Third Floor:
  • Grand Theatre:
  • Photography Room:
  • Hallway:

• Botanical Garden: blaZofgold, Chris
  • Greenhouse: Jimmy Smith Jr., Kiko, Iris
  • Petting Zoo: Ryan, smartboyhw,
  • Aquarium: Min Hyun-ae, Kano Lucille
  • Fossil Museum: Akechi Yoruichi, Niwa Hatsuna
  • Planetarium: Homura, Woody
  • Hallway: Crow, Eva Somers Hervey-Bathurst
Momento10
Titan
Titan

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork and Fan Creation