- 1. Valid voters are:
a. ISML Forums users who created their accounts on or before 1st November, 2016. They MUST vote in this thread.
b. ISML Tieba users who have achieved Grade 7 or above in ISML Tieba. They MUST vote in a thread in the ISML Tieba.
- 2. The posters will be separated into 4 groups of voting, i.e. Yui group (code HY), Eriri group (code SE), Hitagi group (code SH) and Mikan group (code YM).
- 3. You must vote for at least 2 groups, and in each group you are voting for, you must vote for at least 2 but at most 5 posters.
- 4. 1 winner will be selected from EACH group, resulting in a total of 4 winners. Then, two "honourable mentions" will be selected out of the remaining posters. After the honourable mentions have been selected, a "popular choice" poster will be selected out of the remaining posters based on votes from the ISML forums and ISML Tieba.
- 5. The scoring formula is as follows: 50% judges, 25% ISML Forums, 25% ISML Tieba.
- 6. The winning posters shall be used as voting avatars for the upcoming single-elimination stage of the tournament, and the official poster for the eventual winner shall be the character's winning poster in this contest.
- 7. Anyone caught publicizing the source of the posters or campaigning for a poster due to its origin will have their votes invalidated.
- 8. If you find some errors, welcome to point out. But please do not introduce any bias due to errors. Poster makers will be contacted to fix the posters.
Yui Group (HY)
Eriri Group (SE)
Hitagi Group (SH)
Mikan Group (YM)
- Please follow this format ^ ! Put the votes first in one line, separated by commas, then comment afterwards if needed.
SE01, SE02, YM01, YM02, YM03
Comments: Blah blah blah #SE01 is blah blah so is #YM03 blah blah........
Short notes on voting:
- Please vote for your favorite posters! Also, take note that the winning posters will be used as avatars during the single-elimination stage of the tournament.
- You must vote for at least 2 groups, and in each group you must vote for at least 2 but at most 5 posters.
- If you want to change your votes, please edit your post before the deadline.
- (If you don't want your votes to be public, you can PM them to me. Put a relevant title.).
Voting closes at: 21st November, 2016, 15:00 GMT
Edit: Added another two Mikan submissions. I apologize for my negligence.