International Saimoe League Forums


Discussion forum for all ISML matters

RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Chibasa » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:01 am

Congratulations to Katou Megumi & Levi for winning Emerald Necklace & Pendant.

Posters will be released within a week.
Image


Spoiler for "much more stuff than Toady":
Image




ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best

After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
User avatar
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: 2 Oct 2015
Location: France
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.
Cards: Chibasa's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby houreki » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 am

Natsume was first till the last moment, good for Megumi tho
:Yuuko:
Image

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Thanks for all the awesome sigs :>
User avatar
houreki
~Lurking Terror~
~Lurking Terror~
 
Posts: 2099
Joined: 9 Mar 2014
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 18
2017 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Sakagami Tomoyo
2016 Male Favorite: Hijikata Toshirō
Cards: houreki's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Homura » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:26 am

wtf how the hell has this happened! Levi! amazing fans, real planning...
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Location: China
Melon Pan: 55
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
Cards: Homura's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Hachiko » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:40 am

Spoiler for News:
ISML 2017: Megumi Katou Wins Emerald Necklace
[b]Yukino Yukinoshita tipped to win Ruby Necklace, Levi Wins Pendant


By Jo-Ryan Salazar
The Bedlam on Baltic Avenue
October 5, 2017[/b]

Match Day 9 of the 2017 International Saimoe League Emerald Period was the necklace and pendant matches and a couple of 10-1 dark horses got the chocolates. First off, we take a look at Touhou Project exhibition play. Kaguya Houraisan thumped Ran Yakumo 1138-829, Youmu Konpaku eased past Chen 1069-892, Fujiwara no Mokou prevailed over Momiji Inubashiri and Sanae Kochiya won the Upset of the Round and the closest race of the round, a 971-967 thriller over Yuyuko Saigyouji.

In the Female Wildcard, Kuroyukihime (541.0), Nanami Aoyama (603), Mirai Kuriyama (545.2) and Yuuki Konno (555.4) advanced to the Ruby Period. Aoba Suzukaze, Ayase Aragaki, Isla and Yuri Nakamura were eliminated. In the Male Wildcard, Ryuunosuke Akasaka (480.6), Subaru Natsuki (577), Iskandar (499) and Shidou Itsuka (521) advanced to the Rugby. Yuu Otosaka, Sadao Maou, Lancer and Genos were eliminated.

With 1338 votes, Megumi Katou won the Emerald Necklace, defeating Yukino Yukinoshita 1338-1183. Favored Kurumi Tokisaki was third with 865. Rounding out the order were Mashiro Shiina (579_), Saber (441), Megumin (334), Shiro (279) and Taiga Aisaka (222).

Levi defeated second choice Takashi Natsume 1198-1100 for the Emerald Pendant. Kazuma Satou was third with 728 votes. Rounding out the order were favored Taki Tachibana (571), Rintarou Okabe (379), Souma Yukihira (295), Yuzuru Otonashi (268) and Yato (202).

Match Day 1 of the 2017 International Saimoe League Ruby Period is scheduled for October 9, 2017. Vote for your favorite characters at InternationalSaimoe.com and join the ongoing debate. And keep it right here on The Bedlam on Baltic Avenue for continuing coverage of the International Saimoe League, the world's premier anime character competition.
User avatar
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
 
Posts: 13815
Joined: 8 Aug 2009
Location: Long Beach, California
Worships: Kaname Madoka
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: An awesome 2017 ISML.
Cards: Hachiko's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby WankoMC » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:41 am

Homura wrote:wtf how the hell has this happened! Levi! amazing fans, real planning...

Dat 1 vote over Kiritsugu earlier had led him to the necklace match and thus winning it as a result. What a play!
Image
#DRUNKARD TEAM
Oh boi, when did I become so orange!?

Spoiler for Oirya? My funky little space!!:
ImageImage
Thank you, for every effort and love you two put in those sigs for us >:3
User avatar
WankoMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: 27 Feb 2015
Location: Underground
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Me :3
Melon Pan: 376
2017 Female Favorite: Watanabe Yō
2017 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
2016 Female Favorite: Hiiragi Shinoa
2016 Male Favorite: Hinata Shōyō
Wish: PLUS ULTRA!
Cards: WoodyMC's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Homura » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:48 am

WankoMC wrote:
Homura wrote:wtf how the hell has this happened! Levi! amazing fans, real planning...

Dat 1 vote over Kiritsugu earlier had led him to the necklace match and thus winning it as a result. What a play!

miracle, perfect plot...
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Location: China
Melon Pan: 55
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
Cards: Homura's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby maiya713 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:25 am

Could I ask some questions? I know more than 3000 people vote for Natsume. And I doubt the results have the wrong account. And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd. I can collect those votes of Natsume and I hope you can count the votes again. Thanks.
maiya713
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 6 Oct 2017
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Chiyo
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
Cards:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby kurogaga » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:30 am

look at the necklace and pendant results

I feel kinda surprised for me that Levi, for the first time, won get the pendant. However, I hope Otonashi would get Pendant.
Same with Katou for won the Necklace. Poor Yukinon and Mashiro.

And here's the last list of characters although they got wildcard (This match is the last wildcard before next period will be gone), but it's time to say goodbye for them:

Spoiler for "Female":
FEMALE:
- Isla (After her struggle for made her advanced to Ruby, she suddenly shut her down in system and she losing during wildcard.)
- Nakamura Yuri (Same as she lost in last year, she just lost again in same period too. At least Otonashi advanced into next match until top 16 {my prediction}. )
- Aragaki Ayase (Although she had got 14th Place in Elimination Stage last year, now her struggle must be only in this period. She lost faster than I expected. :( )
- Suzukaze Aoba (After Hifumi disqualified cause by losing her match, now Aoba was lost during Wildcard. So long, New Game chara)


Spoiler for "Male":
MALE:
- Genos (At least Saitama do it well on Emerald Period. Sadly, his friends, Genos, must be said goodbye to Saitama after he lost during Wildcard.)
- Lancer (Lancer's losing doesn't mean Fate will be disappeared. But once again RIP.)
- Otosaka Yuu (The vice versa of Yuri. At least Nao will be advanced into next period until Top 16 {My prediction, again}. )
- Sadao Maou (Not only Yuri lost in same period both last and this year, but he also lost in same period too. RIP)
Spoiler for "Old Sig":
Image
Image
User avatar
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
 
Posts: 356
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Location: Puffyland
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Yukinoshita Yukino
2016 Male Favorite: Sora
Cards:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby kurogaga » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 am

kurogaga wrote:look at the necklace and pendant results

I feel kinda surprised for me that Levi, for the first time, won get the pendant. However, I hope Otonashi would get Pendant.
Same with Katou for won the Necklace. Poor Yukinon and Mashiro.

And here's the last list of characters although they got wildcard (This match is the last wildcard before next period will be gone), but it's time to say goodbye for them:

Spoiler for "Female":
FEMALE:
- Isla (After her struggle for made her advanced to Ruby, she suddenly shut her down in system and she losing during wildcard.)
- Nakamura Yuri (Same as she lost in last year, she just lost again in same period too. At least Otonashi advanced into next match until top 16 {my prediction}. )
- Aragaki Ayase (Although she had got 14th Place in Elimination Stage last year, now her struggle must be only in this period. She lost faster than I expected. :( )
- Suzukaze Aoba (After Hifumi disqualified cause by losing her match, now Aoba was lost during Wildcard. So long, New Game chara)


Spoiler for "Male":
MALE:
- Genos (At least Saitama do it well on Emerald Period. Sadly, his friends, Genos, must be said goodbye to Saitama after he lost during Wildcard.)
- Lancer (Lancer's losing doesn't mean Fate will be disappeared. But once again RIP.)
- Otosaka Yuu (The vice versa of Yuri. At least Nao will be advanced into next period until Top 16 {My prediction, again}. )
- Sadao Maou (Not only Yuri lost in same period both last and this year, but he also lost in same period too. RIP)



maiya713 wrote:Could I ask some questions? I know more than 3000 people vote for Natsume. And I doubt the results have the wrong account. And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd. I can collect those votes of Natsume and I hope you can count the votes again. Thanks.

Maybe let the staff talked to you. I didn't own anything since I didn't part to staff.
Spoiler for "Old Sig":
Image
Image
User avatar
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
 
Posts: 356
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Location: Puffyland
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Yukinoshita Yukino
2016 Male Favorite: Sora
Cards:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Homura » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 am

maiya713 wrote:Could I ask some questions? I know more than 3000 people vote for Natsume. And I doubt the results have the wrong account. And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd. I can collect those votes of Natsume and I hope you can count the votes again. Thanks.

Do you have enough screenshots?
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Location: China
Melon Pan: 55
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
Cards: Homura's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby maiya713 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:37 am

Maybe let the staff talked to you. I didn't own anything since I didn't part to staff.[/quote]

Thank you.
maiya713
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 6 Oct 2017
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Chiyo
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
Cards:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby maiya713 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am

Homura wrote:
maiya713 wrote:Could I ask some questions? I know more than 3000 people vote for Natsume. And I doubt the results have the wrong account. And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd. I can collect those votes of Natsume and I hope you can count the votes again. Thanks.

Do you have enough screenshots?

Yes, I already have collected these screenshots. And do you know which one I can talk about these things, or where I can put the screenshots ? Many thanks.
Last edited by maiya713 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
maiya713
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 6 Oct 2017
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Chiyo
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
Cards:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby HasbeenaHibiki » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 am

Didn't expect Levi to win pendant. O.o
ImageImage
User avatar
HasbeenaHibiki
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
 
Posts: 2847
Joined: 25 May 2011
Badges:
Image
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ティエリア・アーデ, ダークライ,天ノ川 きらら,紅城 トワ
Melon Pan: 201
2017 Female Favorite: Yazawa Nico
2017 Male Favorite: Reigen Arataka
2016 Female Favorite: Yazawa Nico
2016 Male Favorite: Matsuno Karamatsu
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime
Cards: HasbeenaHibiki's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Chibasa » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:35 am

Hi maiya, you can send your screenshots at [email protected]. Competent staff members able to study em are asleep at the moment, but I hope we'll can answer you fast enough. Please note that doesn't mean they'll be accepted, depending what you will be able to give us. Remember that when someone multivote, we discard not only the additional votes but also the former one, so votes can drop pretty fast.

About:
And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd.

There was an error and results were displayed before page was ready, but it didn't affect anything. Page was showing both Wildcard matches with Male Pendant results (same numbers) and a wrong avatar for one character. Because we didn't uploaded Wildcard results on our site at that time. Pendant results didn't even change, so I'm not sure what you mean by: Natsume being "surpassed".
Image


Spoiler for "much more stuff than Toady":
Image




ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best

After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
User avatar
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: 2 Oct 2015
Location: France
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.
Cards: Chibasa's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby maiya713 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Chibasa wrote:Hi maiya, you can send your screenshots at [email protected]. Competent staff members able to study em are asleep at the moment, but I hope we'll can answer you fast enough. Please note that doesn't mean they'll be accepted, depending what you will be able to give us. Remember that when someone multivote, we discard not only the additional votes but also the former one, so votes can drop pretty fast.

About:
And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd.

There was an error and results were displayed before page was ready, but it didn't affect anything. Page was showing both Wildcard matches with Male Pendant results (same numbers) and a wrong avatar for one character. Because we didn't uploaded Wildcard results on our site at that time. Pendant results didn't even change, so I'm not sure what you mean by: Natsume being "surpassed".


Thank you very much. I will send these screenshots soon. I mean before the last 3 hours Natsume always on top, but in the last period he lost less than 100. We think maybe there is something wrong. Just like this.
maiya713
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 6 Oct 2017
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Chiyo
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
Cards:

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Reverend » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 pm

When you realize... this is no longer a female saimoe competition.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
User avatar
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
 
Posts: 3989
Joined: 16 Aug 2014
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 4
Cards: Reverend's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby maglor » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:18 pm

maiya713 wrote:
Chibasa wrote:Hi maiya, you can send your screenshots at [email protected]. Competent staff members able to study em are asleep at the moment, but I hope we'll can answer you fast enough. Please note that doesn't mean they'll be accepted, depending what you will be able to give us. Remember that when someone multivote, we discard not only the additional votes but also the former one, so votes can drop pretty fast.

About:
And also about the last 3 hours of voting, many people and I want to know why the vote account is different than before and Natsume is surpassd.

There was an error and results were displayed before page was ready, but it didn't affect anything. Page was showing both Wildcard matches with Male Pendant results (same numbers) and a wrong avatar for one character. Because we didn't uploaded Wildcard results on our site at that time. Pendant results didn't even change, so I'm not sure what you mean by: Natsume being "surpassed".


Thank you very much. I will send these screenshots soon. I mean before the last 3 hours Natsume always on top, but in the last period he lost less than 100. We think maybe there is something wrong. Just like this.


I'm afraid you are not properly understanding how IRV works, nor what is being displayed. Please refer to our IRV education video for the meaning.



What happened was that MORE of voters who preferred Satou Kazuma before Levi or Natsume, liked Levi more than Natsume.

Also, I need to tell you beforehand that great number of voters had their votes nullified because we have evidence of them casting more than one votes in various ways.
Image
User avatar
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
 
Posts: 8190
Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Miyamori Aoi
2016 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.
Cards: maglor's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Toady » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Reverend wrote:When you realize... this is no longer a female saimoe competition.

I can't imagine people would pay to see a guy winning. I mean, a non-trap guy. I could understand for Felix or Astolfo, but this is getting too serious!
Anyway, I'm glad enough people anti-voted Natsume to counter all the valid paid votes that passed through. Thanks to the staff for taking care of such a large amount of cheaters.

So... Mashiro will not get a necklace this year? I suppose Ruby will be for Kurumi and Diamond for Yukino? Meh...
It's surprising to see Levi at this level, but it's also quite nice as a change. But I would really like to see Taki get a Pendant.

RIP Aoba :'( I thought you would be in the top 16 at the beginning, too bad people didn't realize your potential.

Very happy best-girl Youmu won <3 Cool victory of Sanae by only 4 votes too!
Image
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi

Spoiler for Much stuff (but Chibaka has more):
Hikarin <3

Image
Image
Thank you Secret Santa :3
User avatar
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: 8 Sep 2009
Location: Switzerland
Badges:
Image
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2016 Male Favorite: Kaiki Deishū
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki
Cards: Toady's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby Homura » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Toady wrote:
Reverend wrote:When you realize... this is no longer a female saimoe competition.

I can't imagine people would pay to see a guy winning. I mean, a non-trap guy. I could understand for Felix or Astolfo, but this is getting too serious!
Anyway, I'm glad enough people anti-voted Natsume to counter all the valid paid votes that passed through. Thanks to the staff for taking care of such a large amount of cheaters.

Toady you're ignoring female voters. Uhh also, you have evidence that some Natsume supporters paid other people to vote for Natsume in the pendant match? Additionally, there is a chance that Levi won partly because his supporters paid more people to vote, I mean just a possibility. Note that Levi made into the top 4 in this year's Bilibili moe held in China that ended in August.
User avatar
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Location: China
Melon Pan: 55
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
Cards: Homura's Cards

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby 捕捉兔咂 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Toady wrote:
Reverend wrote:When you realize... this is no longer a female saimoe competition.

I can't imagine people would pay to see a guy winning. I mean, a non-trap guy. I could understand for Felix or Astolfo, but this is getting too serious!
Anyway, I'm glad enough people anti-voted Natsume to counter all the valid paid votes that passed through. Thanks to the staff for taking care of such a large amount of cheaters.

So... Mashiro will not get a necklace this year? I suppose Ruby will be for Kurumi and Diamond for Yukino? Meh...
It's surprising to see Levi at this level, but it's also quite nice as a change. But I would really like to see Taki get a Pendant.

RIP Aoba :'( I thought you would be in the top 16 at the beginning, too bad people didn't realize your potential.

Very happy best-girl Youmu won <3 Cool victory of Sanae by only 4 votes too!

I have to tell you that we didn't cheat anyone. We didn't pay anyone to vote for him. We didn't buy any polls. We vote for Natsume because we love him. If you call it cheating because we asked friends to vote for him, I believe other people also asked friends to vote for the character they love. So did they cheat too? We voted for Natsume according to rules. We know that you don't allow the vpn or other cheating methods. Natsume didn't win a lot before because we didn't notice this competition. However, he is still very popular in China and Japan. Natsume deserves your respect. You can have questions but you can't insult the character we love.
捕捉兔咂
Ninja
Ninja
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 6 Oct 2017
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2016 Female Favorite: Aihara Enju
2016 Male Favorite: Kamina
Wish: No
Cards:

Next

Return to Emerald

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest