International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Re: RESULTS: 2017 Emerald Necklace

Postby sorano » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:10 am

The sudden increase votes of Natsume is doubtful,I've also heard about the multivotes of Natsume in BilibiliMoe.Maybe the dicision in this case is right.
sorano
Kunoichi
Kunoichi

Melon Pan: 50
Cards:

Postby maiya713 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:35 am

maglor wrote:
maiya713 wrote:
maglor wrote:We need to receive screenshots and other evidences within 8 hours. Please organize your case in a manner that is easy to understand and count, in order to reach a timely resolution of this situation.

Thank you. I have already sent the e-mail to [email protected], and also sent the same content to you.

We have reviewed and investigated the evidence you have sent us. However, a limited number of low resolution screenshots cannot satisfactorily back up your claim of having so many people voted. We also have counterclaims that accuse you of fabricating evidence, as well as having bad history with another saimoe tournament.

The list of accusations are

1. Fabricating Chat records
    2. Photoshoping of the screenshots
    3. Members creating Multiple QQ accounts
    4. Engaging in "financial transaction through Wechat transfer, Alipay transfer, QQ red packet, and charge in QQ group to buy accounts for voting and seduce more people to vote for Natsume Takashi" throughout Bilibilimoe and other events.
    5. " register different accounts to add votes so as to win the contest. The task for each group member is to buy 1 thousand accounts (average number) used specifically to add unfair votes." to the degree of "The group leader has admitted that the accounts with nicknames such as kmy were registered for the purpose of adding unfair votes."

And more. We have independently investigated these accusations and found some of them to be true.

Given the lack of conclusivity of your claims, we reject the recount request.

I can't accept you answer.
1. All of the chat records are ture, and we print the screenshots after your reply. I don't know how you reach the conclusion.
2. We not PS the screenshots. All of the screenchots are fresh and real. If you refer to the long screenshots, it's the convenient function to let you see clearly, and it's also real. We haven't time and idea to do this meaningless thing. You can check all the screenshots you doubt and come up with me.
3. This tip I never agree. This group built up last year and the goal is not this voting. It is so unnecessary to raise the member for this event. We just have the idea and want to try hard in this emerald stage.
4. In Bmoe, it's the common thing in nearly every group, I think you can get to know more allover things, not the one-side view. And it's not related about this voting.
5. Also it's Bmoe not ISML, you can't catch the same idea with different race. Because the total votes is far fewer than Bmoe, we just call on fans to vote, and it's enough.
Finally, you can come up with the proof anything you want, and I will give you. In the link, I already give you the screenshots of votes and the history records about the manager collect the votes screenshots. Why do you think it not the proof of many people voted ? And what proof you think will prove the true thing, then I will prepare. I hope you can think more carefully and detailed. Thanks.
maiya713
Kunoichi
Kunoichi

2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Chiyo
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
Cards:

Postby kimura » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:24 am

maiya713 wrote:
maglor wrote:
maiya713 wrote:
maglor wrote:We need to receive screenshots and other evidences within 8 hours. Please organize your case in a manner that is easy to understand and count, in order to reach a timely resolution of this situation.

Thank you. I have already sent the e-mail to [email protected], and also sent the same content to you.

We have reviewed and investigated the evidence you have sent us. However, a limited number of low resolution screenshots cannot satisfactorily back up your claim of having so many people voted. We also have counterclaims that accuse you of fabricating evidence, as well as having bad history with another saimoe tournament.

4. Engaging in "financial transaction through Wechat transfer, Alipay transfer, QQ red packet, and charge in QQ group to buy accounts for voting and seduce more people to vote for Natsume Takashi" throughout Bilibilimoe and other events.
    5. " register different accounts to add votes so as to win the contest. The task for each group member is to buy 1 thousand accounts (average number) used specifically to add unfair votes." to the degree of "The group leader has admitted that the accounts with nicknames such as kmy were registered for the purpose of adding unfair votes."

And more. We have independently investigated these accusations and found some of them to be true.

1. All of the chat records are ture, and we print the screenshots after your reply. I don't know how you reach the conclusion.
2. We not PS the screenshots. All of the screenchots are fresh and real. If you refer to the long screenshots, it's the convenient function to let you see clearly, and it's also real. We haven't time and idea to do this meaningless thing. You can check all the screenshots you doubt and come up with me.
3. This tip I never agree. This group built up last year and the goal is not this voting. It is so unnecessary to raise the member for this event. We just have the idea and want to try hard in this emerald stage.
4. In Bmoe, it's the common thing in nearly every group, I think you can get to know more allover things, not the one-side view. And it's not related about this voting.
5. Also it's Bmoe not ISML, you can't catch the same idea with different race. Because the total votes is far fewer than Bmoe, we just call on fans to vote, and it's enough.
Finally, you can come up with the proof anything you want, and I will give you. In the link, I already give you the screenshots of votes and the history records about the manager collect the votes screenshots. Why do you think it not the proof of many people voted ? And what proof you think will prove the true thing, then I will prepare. I hope you can think more carefully and detailed. Thanks.

As the rules shown, the results published in 24hours couldn't be modified. And yesterday the admin especially put off 8 hours for you to collect convincing evidence, but you failed. Now, it's not time for appeal.
kimura
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet

Cards:

Postby maiya713 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:25 pm

kimura wrote:
maiya713 wrote:
maglor wrote:
maiya713 wrote:

As the rules shown, the results published in 24hours couldn't be modified. And yesterday the admin especially put off 8 hours for you to collect convincing evidence, but you failed. Now, it's not time for appeal.

I think the proof I given is enough to explain. And I don't know why they say these words, because the screenshots are really ture. I think they can ask for extra proof if they want, or they prove the proofs are not real. I insist my idea before.
maiya713
Kunoichi
Kunoichi

2017 Female Favorite: Sakura Chiyo
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
Cards:

Postby Brean2010 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Rules are rules, stay at your place and accept the staff decision. You had to send more evidence directly and don't wait to be disowning to find other evidence. Even if my personnal case I don't trust you but is my personnal opinion.
Brean2010
Kyuuketsuki
Kyuuketsuki

2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Emiya Kiritsugu
Wish: ISML improves its vote system.
Cards:

Postby maglor » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 pm

maiya713 wrote:I think the proof I given is enough to explain. And I don't know why they say these words, because the screenshots are really ture. I think they can ask for extra proof if they want, or they prove the proofs are not real. I insist my idea before.

I would like to put out the counterclaims

1. Using of photoshop to creating this kind of screenshots isn't hard. Furthermore what you showed was that you had lots of account, not people. We did try to collaborate votes you showed with what we got. What struck us was that numbers we managed to collaborate with votes we received wasn't as high as expected. Too many of screenshots showed too little of use.

2. You have admitted that " In Bmoe, it's the common thing in nearly every group". It makes it harder for us to trust someone who has history of cheating.

3. You also claimed that "Because the total votes is far fewer than Bmoe, we just call on fans to vote, and it's enough." which suggest that you do have the means to do what you were accused of. This is not comforting. Furthermore, Natsume's average margin of victory during Emerald period was less than 200. 200 is a number many fan clubs can raise easily. How did you know what you had was enough?

4. "And what proof you think will prove the true thing" ? I'm afraid one of the proof needed would have been proof of clean history. In addition, we did want better quality screenshots with more info to cross check the votes shown with what we have, along with means of knowing how the account involved couldn't be something you have made in past for Bilibilimoe tournament. You already said "This group built up last year and the goal is not this voting" but this is the group where "5. " register different accounts to add votes so as to win the contest. The task for each group member is to buy 1 thousand accounts (average number) used specifically to add unfair votes." to the degree of "The group leader has admitted that the accounts with nicknames such as kmy were registered for the purpose of adding unfair votes."". How do we know that you have changed for the better?

5. If you know Other groups from Bilibilimoe are trying to cheat in ISML, why would you not feel compelled to cheat here as well?

Your history has made it very hard for us to believe you. The vote data we got is more aligned with what your accusers are claiming. The evidence you sent us was in resolution that was rather low, which made it hard for us to verify its authenticity and the votes associated with it, and numbered a much less than three thousand you claimed, and a few hundred less than the number of first place votes we counted for Natsume. You needed following three things : (1) An independent Group of people that can vouch that your actions were clean when it comes to the Emerald necklace voting (2) more Visual evidences of higher resolutions (3) more screenshots we can easily collaborate with our vote data. I'm sorry if you feel this is hard, but given your history, we must have them. Finally, we needed to have received them already according to the 24 hour challenge rule.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Miyamori Aoi
2016 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.
Cards: maglor's Cards

Postby Reverend » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:26 am

Toady wrote:
Reverend wrote:When you realize... this is no longer a female saimoe competition.

I can't imagine people would pay to see a guy winning. I mean, a non-trap guy. I could understand for Felix or Astolfo, but this is getting too serious!
Anyway, I'm glad enough people anti-voted Natsume to counter all the valid paid votes that passed through. Thanks to the staff for taking care of such a large amount of cheaters.

So... Mashiro will not get a necklace this year? I suppose Ruby will be for Kurumi and Diamond for Yukino? Meh...
It's surprising to see Levi at this level, but it's also quite nice as a change. But I would really like to see Taki get a Pendant.

RIP Aoba :'( I thought you would be in the top 16 at the beginning, too bad people didn't realize your potential.

Very happy best-girl Youmu won <3 Cool victory of Sanae by only 4 votes too!

You don't need a necklace if you're going to win Tiara :P

tbh it's a long story, of why it reached this point. I've just a deleted an essay of why that happened that I typed during 1 of the 2 hours of my statistic class that I really am not interested in listening. But if you're willing to discuss, then we can talk about this in discord some time.
I won't accuse of Natsume fans of MV-ing, though I won't also give them the benefit of doubt. I'm not happy with this period, but I'm at least satisfied with the climax-conclusion. The result is fair game to all ye fanbase voters especially the Chinese voters.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 4
Cards: Reverend's Cards

Postby smartboyhw » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Reverend wrote:When you realize... this is no longer a female saimoe competition.

Nah, it should be this:

smartboyhw wrote:When you realize... how another saimoe tournament can impact ISML largely.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2016 Female Favorite: Inaba Himeko
2016 Male Favorite: Kanda Sorata
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Cards: smartboyhw's Cards

Postby Reverend » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:51 pm

smartboyhw wrote:

Nah, it should be this:

smartboyhw wrote:When you realize... how another saimoe tournament can impact ISML largely.

I don't care about saimoe tounament I can't even read the page about.
But I care about ISML.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 4
Cards: Reverend's Cards

Postby sirwence » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Sigh not even best girl in her own series; was fairly disappointed with this outcome.
sirwence
Arturian
Arturian

Badges:
Worships: Saber
2017 Female Favorite: Saber
2016 Female Favorite: Saber
Cards: sirwence's Cards

Previous

Return to Emerald