International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

[STORY] And Chaos Resumes... (Aquamarine 2015 - Girls)

Presenting ISML as a dramatic galactic war...

[STORY] And Chaos Resumes... (Aquamarine 2015 - Girls)

Postby Reverend » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:19 pm

“The more things change, the more they stay the same.”

The everlasting hope for peace was once again banished into the abyss as the progenitors of the Great Saimoe Treaty stepped down, one by one. The Tyrant Eye revolution in the Empire has managed to banish the old despot, God Empress Haruhi, and her minions. Wielder of Tyrant Eye Rikka now succeeds her, with the title “Arch Sorceress.” Meanwhile, fading influence of Grand Master Shana and the Kugimiya Knights has forced her to relinquish leadership to the genius White Canvas Mashiro. In the Confederates, the loss of Prophet Kuroneko has left them in decay, and so they relieve all administration duty into Data Archetype League - now no longer Liberators after their success in the previous wars. Flame Efreet Kotori, though still under scrutiny after the scandal in Tidal of Chronos, assumes position in the main office in Stella Galaxy, with Time Nightmare Kurumi taking the post as chief in Nova. Various movements are also made by other faction, and new factions rise. Some free themselves after years of slavery, some come from unknown realm. Boundary shift, new players step in, but power always finds a place to rest its head.

And the mystery surrounding the huge hole done by Tidal of Chronos remains…

- The Dreamer of Little Stars

Spoiler for Writer's Note:
Hey, this is Reverend...
Like what I said: I'll make a new account for Space Opera.
I'll be using this account for posting Space Opera stories.
(I am quite the bandwagon poster and I want to reduce that. Don't want to look more of a spammer than I already am.)

Arrgggh I forgot the post and account age limit. Can't be helped, I'll post with this for now...

Btw, for the story thread, I will let people comment here
just don't do anything annoying - unnecessary arguments and spams will be deleted without notice.
Once the season is over, I'll move non-story comments into the discussion thread, and put this story into the archive.

You wish to contribute? Sign up here.

Next story (Aquamarine 1) for the girls will be up at the end of necklace voting (likely, one thing for sure I'll finish everything Aquamarine-related before Amethyst starts)
Story for prelims will be filled slowly over the season, because I'm lazy

FAQ:
1. What is this?
Find your answer here
(though a lot of things there needs updating.)

2. The Banners are good. How did you make them?
Don't ask me. Ask Melange and Momento10. Massive thanks to Melange for all the efforts over the years. And great thanks to Momento10 for the new banners for this year.

3. The story sucks.
Shut up.

4. The older story is better.
From 2009 to 2012 were all ithekro's work. The 2014 ones are blaz's work. All hail the predecessors!

5. The story is good.
Flattery won't get you anywhere, you know? ;)

6. This FAQ is a bullshit. Why bother writing them?
Because I'm bored.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 4
Cards: Reverend's Cards

Re: [STORY] And Chaos Resumes... (Aquamarine 2015 - Girls)

Postby SpaceOpera.Dreamer » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:45 am

Aquamarine 1 - Stella - Conflict’s Dawn: The Eighth Great Moe War

As peace ends, war ensues. The chaos lit upon recent massive changes of leaderships of the galaxy is further fueled. Assassination attempts that occurred in both KyoAni Empire and Joint Council of the Stars have caused suspicion between two old enemies. Arch Sorceress Rikka has accused the Council for hiring Orange Lollipop Mikan and the Amorosa to assassinate the new regime. Meanwhile, the Council has accused the Empire for hiring the Amorosa’ to assassinate the Blue Siren leader, Voice Pupil Nanami, and Master Taiga of the Dominion. Relationship between the two great factions is at boiling point once again, as the two declares war with the newly-established Port Observers for the Institution of the Galactic, who housed the Amorosa.
No clarification has been made by the famous Internet Diva Inori, who is seen as the leading figure of the Institution, either. She was last sighted making contact with Captain Hitagi of SHAFT Empire. The details of the contact are unknown.

On another side of the galaxy, the Joint Council of the Stars has continued to feed on the Empire’s ex-ally, the Atlantis, and their newly-established republic. In her hunt for the old regime, Art Genius Mashiro has swept away the fleet of Private Yui-nyan and pushed further back into the Atlantis' territory. The Atlantis’ war effort was even hindered after General Yurippe has failed to secure an alliance with Black Lotus Kuroyukihime.

The retreat of (ex-)God Empress Haruhi continues, as her request for asylum was turned down by the recently-independent Moonlit Quadrant. King of Knights Saber saw out the fugitive’s departure herself.
In other news, a trespass by Squad Leader Yui into the territory of Moonlit Quadrant has forced them to take offensive action. Loli Homunculus Illya was sent to apprehend “The Castinet Hero,” whom, upon questioning, answered that she was looking for a strawberry cake. Though she was released, the motive of her trespass is still in doubt, especially after Haruhi’s recent appeal.

The realm of Aperture Interstellar Confederation: a daring raid from First Aegis task force, led by Vice Commander Asuna herself, has managed to deal considerable damage into the Confederates supply route, guarded by Meat of The Friendship Corps, Sena. This has made the Flame Efreet furious, who decides to inspect the members of Friendship Corps. Meanwhile Archon Ayase was sent to inspect her fellow Polyarch, Kirino.

Now, away from wars & politics:
An interstellar trade agreement has been agreed between Moonlit Quadrant and Horo Enterprises. The Moonlit Quadrant is in need of an ample flow of spice and other resources that were required to rebuild their economy and infrastructure. Red Magus Rin supervises the deal.

Kugimiya Grand Master Shana had made her regular visit to the Stratos Institute. She was welcomed by Manufacture d'armes de Dunois, Charlotte.
SpaceOpera.Dreamer
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Melon Pan: 50
Wish: For people to keep listening to me.
Cards:

Postby SpaceOpera.Dreamer » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:49 am

Aquamarine 1 - Nova - Terrorist Hunt

A huge hunt for the Goddesses of the Arts, who previously had made public statement that they will turn everyone into their followers, has begun. Privateers of KyoAni Empire leads the search, and the Council’s Expeditionary Forces, not wanting to lose face, joins them. First Royal Guard Sento of the Garden of Fairies takes down Seitokaichou Eli, and Blood Wielders Mirai of the Boundary of Shades takes down Legendary Maid Kotori. The Council shows its prowess by sending Meat Bun Tsukiko of The Frowning Cat Troupe to deal with Love Archer Umi. Unfortunately for the Empire, Princess Latifa got sick just before the final battle against Goddesses of the Arts’ main forces, led by Shy Doctor Maki, and they are forced to retreat.

Another part of the galaxy, same story: the Goddesses’ effort to expand their influence in Shaft Imperial Combat Zone meets a premature end, as their “ambassador”, Comedy President Nico, loss in a “idol aura” contest against the Imperial’s mysterious new champion, Candy Shop Keeper Kosaki. Meanwhile, Psychic Command Misaki, who was sent by the Council to investigate on Nico’s ploy, also gets deported. Another Imperial’s mysterious new champion, Law Mistress Marika, makes sure that the deportation gone smoothly and Misaki does not put any sleeper agents inside the Imperial's territory.

Haven of Aegis, First Aegis Type-A’ stronghold: the new unknown faction whose origin is also still unknown has attacked the Aegis outer outpost. A small girl with white hair who calls herself <Blank> and her pet attacked and obliterated the units of Violin Angel Kaori and Absolute Sword Yūki.

Data Archetype League’s efforts to gather new knowledge (read: colonize) have met a challenge from Sector of Information Gathering, as the two is now in the state of war. While Time Nightmare Kurumi and Sand Princess Tōka have succeeded in their campaign in the smaller sectors, Thousand Crane Origami’s unit is routed by the Sector’s Champion, Cold Beauty Yukinon.

Everything is still on its early stage, and the future of the universe is still uncertain.

Spoiler for Writer's Note:
This is it. The new account for Space Opera that I said I made.

Arrgghh I'm behind schedule. Is there somebody with more knowledge about the males that is willing to help? The males kept me delayed.

FAQ:
1. What is this?
Find your answer in the FAQ sections here

Don't ask me. Ask Melange and Momento10. Massive thanks to Melange for all the efforts over the years. And great thanks to Momento10 for the new banners for this year.

3. The story sucks.
Shut up.

From 2009 to 2012 were all ithekro's work. The 2014 ones are blaz's work. All hail the predecessors!

5. The story is good.

Because I'm bored.
SpaceOpera.Dreamer
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Cards:

Postby SpaceOpera.Dreamer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 am

Aquamarine 2 - Stella - Guns and Magic

Conflict between KyoAni Empire and Port Observers for the Institution of the Galactic continues, as two main leaders of the Empire, Arch Sorceress Rikka and Goddess Eru, launched an invasion into the Institution. The first contact ended swiftly with the overwhelming curiosity of Eru stunned and obliterated Eve of Gold Yami.
The Empire’s main force under the command of the Arch Sorceress continued its blitzkrieg into the Institution’s HQ. But a series of ruses by Inori of the Undertakers denied the Empire’s assault again and again, and in a (un)lucky breeze, Rikka’s weapon, Schwarz Sechs Prototype Mark-II, was swept away while she was fighting on-surface. Inori quickly took this chance to attack, and Rikka’s ground force was lost. KyoAni’s fleet was forced to retreat. The sorceress herself is still missing; she was last seen chasing her weapon.

Elsewhere in the galaxy, the Council war effort was delayed thanks to the chaos done by Love Wrapper Nyarlathotep. Art Genius Mashiro was forced to return to the home planet and deal with the issue herself.
But that did not stop the Council’s hunt for the ex-empress, Haruhi. Voice Pupil Nanami has managed to catch up with the Empress Rescue Task Force, and defeated Intelligence Officer Yuki. But the ex-Empress escaped.

The First Aegis continues its plunder, as their vice commander, Lightning Flash Asuna, raided the Stratos Institute.

The Kingdom of Night was involved in a short dispute over border with the Shaft Empire. King of Knights Saber was accompanied by her mage advisor, Red Magus Rin, in her combat against Captain Hitagi and Captain Nadeko. The Imperial’s trespassing forces were quickly defeated and forced to retreat. No clarification has been made by Shaft Empire regarding this incident.

Professor Kurisu’s research of the space hole in the middle of the galaxy and the Space Winter phenomena has received an extra support from Aperture Interstellar Confederation, who sent Sena of the Friendship Corps as their representative. The Confederates has been making political moves while avoiding direct contact so far. The only direct contact worth mentioning was the escape of Necromancer Representative Eucliwood from the chase of Kobato the Gothic Nun. Eucliwood, once the leading figure of DEEN Directorate, is now a terrorist who is hunted by Kingdom of Fate.

Gossip of the day:
Yui strikes again!
After previously captured by Kingdom of Night’s Loli Homunculus Illya for trespassing, this time Squad Leader Yui of K-onsonance was caught eating the Kugimiya’s stock of Melon Pan in Kugimiya Temple. The Grand Master was furious and ordered the thief to be punished accordingly. No further statement has been made by the Grand Master, whose only reply was: "Urusai!"
Last edited by SpaceOpera.Dreamer on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceOpera.Dreamer
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Cards:

Postby SpaceOpera.Dreamer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 am

Aquamarine 2 - Nova - Operation Black Rabbit

Data Archetype League’s effort of collecting Data is once again hindered after a brave stand from Judge Master Kurousagi denied Thousand Crane Origami assault, despite successful effort from Sand Princess Tōka in her conquest against Battle Doll Yaya. DAL’s main forces’ advance was paused, as Time Nightmare Kurumi was forced to return to the Confederates’ Nova HQ to repel the raid of Absolute Sword Yūki. Yūki managed to slip through the hole left by Ice Hermit Yoshino after she and the Confederate’s frontier guard were trashed by KyoAni Empire’s champion, First Royal Guard Isuzu.
This step-back for DAL was good news for the Sector, who took this chance to siege DAL’s hold over the sector of Civil Security Agency. Cold Beauty Yukinon and Smiling Goddess Yui were able to free the sector and secure the services of Initiator Enju and Sniper Tina.

The Imperial’s war against the Stars Ascendant continues: Candy Shop Keeper Kosaki was once again challenged by an agent Goddesses of the Arts. This time, it was Agent Calliope - Seitokaichou Eli. Kosaki managed to repel the infidel. This continuing interference has hindered Shaft’s war effort.

A war has broken between Shaft Imperial Combat Zone and the mysterious force that calls itself: Kingdom of Elchea. An angel with a maniac look out-maneuvered Shaft’s Gorilla Princess Chitoge. The angel, who called herself ‘Jibril’, went on a rampage after Chitoge refused to let her borrow Chitoge’s book.

Elsewhere: the Council also suffered the same fate as the Imperial. After previously laid waste to the First Aegis, the mysterious loli girl that is now known as the Queen of Elchea and her pet attacked the Frowning Cat Troupe. The fleet of Red Bean Azusa was completely obliterated by the Queen, while Meat Bun Tsukiko somehow survived a close battle with the Queen’s pet, Princess Steph. Total lost for the Frowning Cat Troupe is still unknown, but expected to be heavy.

Across the holds of First Aegis Type-X, a military drill has been going for the whole period, in response of recent raids they’ve suffered. Hecate Sinon is in charge of the drill operation, while Violin Angel Kaori ensures that the troops are well-fed with an ample supply of canele.

Gossip of the day:
An internal struggle was reported to happen inside the Goddesses of the Arts. President Nico, not accepting Doctor Maki’s role as the Goddesses’ head role, challenged her in a duel. Reportedly, Maki came on top.

Spoiler for Writer's note:
Nowhere near what I wanted. ._.
I've prepared a little treat for Aquamarine 3.

FAQ:
1. What is this?
Find your answer here

3. The story sucks.
Shut up.

5. The story is good.

Because I'm bored.
SpaceOpera.Dreamer
Cardcaptor
Cardcaptor

Cards:

Return to Space Opera