International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

Dancing With the Stars (JO 1531)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.

Dancing With the Stars (JO 1531)

Postby ISML Seitokai » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:59 pm

"Jee-whiz! Meow!!! Magistrates just give us orders and don't bother to show up! Such injustice! Nyaa!!" -Sakamoto

Judicial Order 1531

Proposal: Per order of the Magistrate, The Seitokai shall host the 2017 Aquamarine Awards Ceremony.
Order Signed by: Tachibana Kanade & Sakagami Tomoyo
Supporting Briefs from : Finé, Miyamori Aoi
Dissent: None
Abstain: None

Comments

Finé: Well, I assume that we are almost done for the period?

Aoi: Yes, we are indeed, Finé-sama. Despite the occasional mishaps we have had.

Conan: No thanks to a certain vice president.

Yona: Bleh. I apologized for that already.

Aoi: Anyway, we are on schedule for the final event of the period: the Awards Ceremony. From what data I could procure, it is a ceremony held to honor the winners of the necklaces and pendants.

Finé: My, to think we've been given the opportunity to host such a grand event. It certainly would boost the poor reputation that we've been dealing with. but...

Shiroe: Are you perhaps thinking of the resources and manpower required for such a large project?

Finé: Indeed. I fear that by hosting such a large-scale event, we might exhaust the meager amount of funds that we have. And even if we minimize costs, we don't have enough hands to organize the event.

Shiroe: If I may, my liege.

Finé: Again, the courtesy in unnecessary. What is it, Shirogane?

Shiroe: I believe that, instead of worrying over what we are unable to do, we should be using this time to discuss what we can do. Thinking only of the negatives will hinder our productivity.

Yona: That's a bit...harsh

Finé: No, he is right. Thank you for those words. Then, let us proceed with securing a venue. Does anyone have a place in mind?

Yona: Actually, I know of just the location for a massive ceremony like this. I may need to pull some strings here and there, but I should be able to get it.

Azusa: Hmmm, with the venue is out of the way, we should be able to get the Magistrate to provide us with a sizable staff. We will have to cut some costs on decor, though. Well, just leave that part to me.

Finé: Alright then, here's what we'll do:
- Yona and Azuki: you'll team up to furnish the venue as well as procure the awards—necklaces, pendants, and posters.
- Shirogane, Imai, and Miyamori will lead the operations team. After getting the manpower needed, start to plan out the day of the event. If possible, assign some people to help with furnishment.
- Finally, Edogawa, Higashikata, and I will be in charge of the publicity. Utilize any sources you can to spread news of the event.

Josuke: Sounds good. I'm down for that.

Conan: Same here.

Finé: Then, if there are no concerns, let us get to work.

*The Seitokai worked hard, day and night, till the day of the event*

-Day of the Ceremony, at the Mito Sea Paradise Aquarium-

Midori: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Welcome one and all to the Aquamarine Awards Ceremony. I'm Imai Midori and with me is—

Josuke: Higashikata Josuke. We are your MC's for the day! Midori, it sure is rad to have an Awards Ceremony held in an Aquarium, eh?

Midori: Indeed. With the Aquamarine jewel in mind, the Mito Sea Paradise Aquarium is the perfect venue. It not only matches the color theme but is sure to be a memorable place for many.

Josuke: Well, let's not waste any more time, eh? Bring out the Aquamarine Necklace contestants!

*The stage opens up to the seven lovely nominated ladies*

Midori: The Aquamarine Necklace stands as a symbol of the first victory, the first necklace a contestant could hope to achieve in this tournament, something that hasn't been changed since the start of ISML in 2008.

Josuke: And this here's just a rumor, but whoever wins this usually becomes the winner of the tournament. Though, in recent years, that rumor hasn't been holding its weight.

Midori: Without further ado, let us present to you the contestants in 4th to 8th place!

Spoiler for Results:
8th- Image Tomori Nao (Charlotte)
7th- Image Saber (Fate Series)
6th- Image Megumin (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
5th- Image Yukinoshita Yukino (OreGairu)
4th- Image Tousaka Rin (Fate Series)

Josuke: Congratz to those lovely ladies. Now, we have another three lovely ladies standing on stage right now. Emilia, Rem, and Shiina Mashiro have fought their hardest, but just who will emerge the victor?

Midori: Well, the tallies are in. Shall we reveal the 2nd Runner-Up? In 3rd Place we have...*dramatic music plays* Emilia!

*Cheers could be heard as Emilia stepped forward to receive the medal*

Emilia: I would like to take this chance to thank everyone who voted in the Aquamarine Period--everyone, not just those of you who supported me. Having interacted with many of my peers throughout the period, I have come to realize that ISML is a place where anyone, regardless of background, has a fair chance of gaining recognition. Back in my world, such equality is sadly lacking. Someone like me, a half-elf, could never hope to stand upon such a large stage as this, addressing such a supportive crowd.

EMT Fanclub: EMT! EMT! EMT!

Emilia: It is a shame I could not claim the Aquamarine necklace, but I am happy nonetheless. Everyone, thank you very much for your support!

Josuke: Wow, that was really passionate. It even brought a tear to my eye!

Midori: I agree. It's nice to see fan clubs having such unyielding dedication. Anyway, let us reveal the next result, the winner of the necklace! After an intense competition between these Mashiro and Rem, a victor has emerged, but who is it? We will let our President, Ortfiné Fredericka von Eylstadt, take the stage to announce the result!

Finé: Thank you, Imai. Now, I believe it has been mentioned previously, but the Aquamarine Necklace is a symbol of the first victory and with it carries the hope of the winner to be a potential Tiara candidate. I believe all of you are eager to know the result, so without further ado, I shall announce the winner of the Aquamarine Necklace. Everyone, a round of applause to the winner of the ISML 2017 Aquamarine Necklace......Rem of Re:Zero!

*Loud applause and cheers were all-around as Rem stepped forward to collect the two awards*

Spoiler for Poster:

Rem: I am overwhelmed with joy and shock that I, of all the candidates, would receive this award. First and foremost, I would like to thank my beloved fans, voters who have supported me through my journey here. It was most definitely a tough one, and without you, I would most likely not have been able to reach where I am today. I would also like to thank my peers, my sister, and finally, the love of my life. Thank you all!

Rem Fans: We love Rem! We love Rem! Rem is wonderful! Rem is our waifu!

Midori: That certainly was a decent speech. Now, let's talk to the runner-up for the neck—hey, where did Shiina-san go?

Josuke: Ah, about that. Aoyama-san spoke to me just now. Apparently, Sorata came to pick her up because, and I quote, she was tired.

Midori: Well, can't be helped, I guess. We'll have to move on. Now, the Aquamarine Pendant's 4th to 8th place results are as follows:

Spoiler for Results:
8th- Image Yukihira Soma (Shokugeki no Soma)
7th- Image Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate)
6th- Image Kamijo Toma (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
5th- Image Sato Kazuma (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!)
4th- Image Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!)

Josuke: Congratulations to all the men! But here comes the intense part: the top 3! All of them did exceptionally well, but there can only be one Pendant winner. Let's start with the 3rd place of this match:......Saitama!

*Loud "hero" cheers by Saitama's fans were made as Saitama went up to collect his award*

Saitama: Well, it seems I've gotten third. Cool. Thanks, everyone!

Josuke: Wow, short and sweet. What a cool man...Anyway, let us get to the highlight of this match—the winner! From the intel we received, it was a real intense battle between the final two, Hikigaya Hachiman and Korosensei. Once again, let us invite Finé-sama to present the award.

Finé: Thank you. Now then, let us waste no time. The winner of the Aquamarine Pendant is none other than.......last year's winner, Korosensei!

*Cheers could be heard as Korosensei made his way to the front to collect his prizes*

Spoiler for Poster:

Korosensei: It seems like I won the Aquamarine Pendant again. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but that's quite a feat isn't it? I would like to acknowledge the following people: my parents, my peers, my seniors, my natural popularity—ah, that last one isn't a person—but finally, I would like to thank my dear students.

Josuke: Awh, that was so sweet and kinda cheeky as well. Let's have the runner-up, Hikigaya Hachiman make his speech. Hachiman, please!

Hachiman: Thanks for the award, I guess. To those of you weird enough to have voted for me, though, something superficial like the Pendant just isn't my thing. Besides, if history is anything to go by, Aquamarine Pendant winners never make it to the Finals. Ah, now that I think about it, perhaps winning this match would have been a good thing after all. Hey, do you think the Topaz Necklace would have a similar effect this year? If so, please continue to support me in the next period.

Midori: As expected of Hikigaya-san, ever the pessimist. We just can't avoid his negative comments, haha...But, well, if we take that last plea of his out of context, it's a good thing that he's relying on fan support, right?

Josuke: I suppose so. Now, let us move on to the next segment of this ceremony: the Tournament of Champions, abbreviated ToC.

Midori: Having started in 2015, it is now a yearly tradition held to honor the winners of the ISML Tiara and Scepter. As you may know, they have been excluded from the competition, so to give them a chance to compete against fellow champions, the ToC was created. This year, however, was slightly different. 2016 Champion Shana had taken the place of 2008 Champion Fate Testarossa in the ToC bracket. As such, Fate had once again been allowed to compete in the main tournament.

Josuke: Last year, we saw a solid victory by Tachibana Kanade, but with her early elimination this year, we will have a new winner to inherit the crown. This time, we would like our Vice President of Operations, Shirogane Kei, to present the award.

*Shiroe takes center stage*

Shiroe: Thank you, Josuke-san. Ahem. Everyone, this crown I hold in my hands is not a normal crown. It is a clear indicator of strength, proof that one is the strongest of the strong. The one who wears this crown must always stand proud and act as a guiding light for the future champions. With that in mind, will the contestants Chitanda Eru and Misaka Mikoto please step forward?

*Eru and Mikoto step forward as the lights dim*

Shiroe: The winner of 2017's ToC is......

*Lights shine on Mikoto*

Shiroe: Misaka Mikoto!

*Loud cheers could be heard as fripside's Only my Railgun plays while Mikoto collects her prizes*

Spoiler for Poster:

Mikoto: Oh wow, I mean. I won many awards and all but having won this for the first time reminds me of that feeling I had when I won my first necklace back in 2010. I'm so touched right now by my fans' dedication, and boy, words can't describe how grateful I am. Thank you so much, my...um....b-biribiris.

Midori: Huh? Did you say something at the end?

Mikoto: Supporters! Thank you to my supporters!

Mikoto's fans: Misaka the Electric Queen! Always be our lovely teen!

Midori: Of course, we can't forget about our the runner-up, Chitanda Eru! Eru, how about a few words to your fans

Eru: Mmm, what do I say, really? Well, it sure stings a bit that I was one step short of winning the ToC, but, nonetheless, it is a great improvement from my performance last year...and I guess, if anything, I'm really curious to see what I can do next year. Thank you very much, everyone, for helping me solve the mystery of how well I could do this year.

Josuke: Nice! Okay, so we'll move on to the first ever Male Tournament of Champions! Finally having enough candidates, ISML was able to hold its first Male ToC, which started off with a bang as we had all the male champions from different years spar against each other, possibly for the first time, to determine who will be on top.

Midori: Indeed. Through those hot steamy battles, two of them managed to rise to the finals. They are the first ever Male Champion, Lelouch Lamperouge, and the current scepter holder, 2016's Champion, Sora!

Josuke: This intense battle between the two master tacticians will be close but eventually one will emerge victorious. Let us invite our Vice-President of Relations, Yona, on stage to give out this prize.

Yona: Thank you, Josuke. Now, it should be noted that in 2015, a short series of matches were held to determine who would wear the Diamond Crown. However, those matches lacked the number of contestants required to be considered a full tournament of champions. That makes this year the first time an official Male ToC is held, so a lot is at stake. Anyway, the winner of this round is Le—

Midori: Ah!—Don't just announce it casually like that, Yona-hime. Build up some tension!

Yona: Why? Lelouch didn't even have the decency to show up today. He doesn't deserve to be hyped! So with that said, C.C. will be collecting the awards on his behalf.

*C.C steps forward to collect the awards*

Spoiler for Poster:

Yona: Let us have the runner-up, Sora, speak a few words before we end.

Sora: Well, I must say, fighting with someone on the same caliber as me would be really tough, but man was Lelouch on a different level. None of my current tricks and tactics were effective. When I thought I had struck him down, he popped right back up and took advantage of my momentary drop of guard. I admit, I lost completely. But I will come back stronger next year, and it definitely won't be a steamroll next time. -points to C.C.-

Josuke: And that just about wraps it up. Wow, what a magical ceremony it was today.

Midori: Indeed. We will have a reception right outside the Aquarium so do enjoy the food and drinks, but do that later. Right now, sit back and enjoy as we have the idol group "Aqours" perform their hit single, Koi ni Naritai Aquarium!

-Meanwhile, backstage-

Aoi: Aaand that's a wrap!

Fun Time with Sakamoto Image

Tachibana Kanade: Nice Kitty.

Fine, President
stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai

Melon Pan: 50
Cards: ISML Seitokai's Cards

Re: Dancing With the Stars (JO 1531)

Postby Toady » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:56 am

Really cool ceremony!
I love how the different fan clubs react ^^ And the reactions of all the winners!
Also it's fun because Aqours sing Koi ni Naritai Aquarium in an aquarium. Or is it supposed to be the exact same aquarium as in the video?
Too bad we don't see more of Sakamoto :'(

Spoiler for Slivers:
Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa :3
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]

Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2016 Male Favorite: Kaiki Deishū
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki
Cards: Toady's Cards

Postby RichardJoash » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:51 am

Can I see some more of it, ma'am?
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo!

Sankyuu, Hikarin!
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~

Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2017 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2017 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2016 Female Favorite: Stella Vermillion
2016 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
Wish: To let Subaru fans, Corvette and Camaro fans and Can-Am Spyder fans support Yaya to win the Heavenly Tiara and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu
Cards: RichardJoash's Cards

Postby Kiwigiwi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am

Great ceremony! Seems like the seitokai really is working well this year!
Lelouch didn't turn up for the ceremony because he was preparing for R3 :3
I love Hikarin more than myself
Spoiler:
♫ Much love to my secret santa ♥
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Kiwi
Melon Pan: 81
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: TOURNAMENT ARC
Cards: Kiwigiwi's Cards

Postby Chibasa » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:57 am

*imagines Kanade sharing Mapo Tofu with Sakamoto*

Spoiler:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best

After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.
Cards: Chibasa's Cards

Postby maglor » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Chibasa wrote:*imagines Kanade sharing Mapo Tofu with Sakamoto*

maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2016 Female Favorite: Miyamori Aoi
2016 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.
Cards: maglor's Cards

Postby maglor » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 am

It is interesting that I can easily imagine Fine, Yona, and Shiroe conversing and entertaining the guest on a large boat party after the ceremony is over, while the orchestra is playing the following.

Wonder if Azuki Azusa might join because she might want to be seen with this crowd, compared to the party inside which has following music blaring

They probably had a guest performance as well.

maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2016 Female Favorite: Miyamori Aoi
2016 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.
Cards: maglor's Cards

Postby KettyTuckman » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 am

RichardJoash wrote:Can I see some more of it, ma'am?

Me too! I'm really curious to see more of it.
That's my Ninja Way!
Graphics Artist at Petstreetmall
KettyTuckman
Kunoichi
Kunoichi

2017 Female Favorite: Aoyama Nanami
2017 Male Favorite: Alucard
2016 Female Favorite: Fujibayashi Kyō
2016 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
Cards:

Postby KettyTuckman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:06 am

Is there any update on this? I'm really excited to see the next part.:)
That's my Ninja Way!
Graphics Artist at Petstreetmall
KettyTuckman
Kunoichi
Kunoichi

2017 Female Favorite: Aoyama Nanami
2017 Male Favorite: Alucard
2016 Female Favorite: Fujibayashi Kyō
2016 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
Cards:

Postby Toady » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Hey, Ketty.

The ISML Seitokai posts some news every now and then. If you want more, you can look at older news on the Seitokai sub-forum. CD 1529 and 1530 are linked to this year Seitokai, you might want to read them!

Spoiler for Slivers:
Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa :3
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]

Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2016 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki