International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

Mahō Shōjo Ice Cream Sandwich (CD 1512)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.

Mahō Shōjo Ice Cream Sandwich (CD 1512)

Postby ISML Seitokai » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:51 am

"I want you to form a contract with me and become magical girls!" -- Kyūbey

SPOILER ALERT: Please note that rarely appearing identities of certain characters may appear in this CD. Proceed with caution.

Council Directive 1512

Proposal: The Seitokai shall purchase some ice cream sandwiches. This is an Executive Order which can only be overruled by the Magistrate.
Proposed by: Sanzen'in Nagi
Consent: Sanzen'in Nagi
Dissent: None
Abstain: Nakamura Yuri, Tokisaki Kurumi, Oreki Hōtarō, Lelouch Lamperouge, Hikigaya Hachiman

Comments

Nagi: Why is this place so hot...

Hachiman: Are you sure? The air-conditioner is so strong that I'm about to chill to death here.

Lelouch: Well, the air-conditioner is set to 18 degrees Celsius, while I think we all know that the suitable temperature for humans is 25.5 degrees Celsius. You don't need to have it here. To justify, I'll talk about OTTV. It stands for Overall Thermal Transfer Value, which is a measure of energy consumption of a building envelope. According to Britannia laws, the external roofs and walls of a building should be designed to have a maximum OTTV of 35 W/m2. The ultimate goal is to have the minimal OTTV to save as much energy as possible. However, I sincerely believe that the OTTV here is much lower than that, considering it's so cold Mr. Hikigaya here is about to die from the chills.

Hōtarō: Good, this building has the same philosophy as mine.

Nagi: I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHATEVER OTTV YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! I WANT ICS B-AKA!

Hōtarō: By ICS, do you mean ice creams?

Nagi: Yeah, why?

Hōtaro: Technically, it's not an appropriate abbreviation. It should be ICs instead. However I'm lacking in energy so I won't explain further.

Kurumi: Ara, speaking of such, Kaichō-san, do you want to try Ice Cream Sandwiches? It's ice cream wrapped in chocolate coating. I once saw Shidō-san buying them home so I bought one myself. Much, much more complex flavour compared to just ice cream. How great! How brilliant!

Nagi: Hmm, that does sound nice. Hayate!

*no response*

Yuri: He's in the machinery room to check on the air-conditioning, no thanks to you sending him down there.

Nagi: Then let me call him!

Hōtarō: I don't think he can receive any signals down there...

Nagi: Whatever, then Maria! No wait, she's busy attending to her garden, and if I call her when she is doing that she'll murder me...

Yuri: Yeah well, supposedly we should be buying them ourselves, but with that heat? I'm not going out.

???: Minna-san, I have Ice Cream Sandwiches for you!

Hōtarō: ... Who's there?

???: Ah, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Magical Pâtisserie Kosaki-chan!

Lelouch: ... Excuse me Miss, but who are you again?

Hachiman: See, this chill is making us getting illusions now.

Kosaki: *cries* I know I'm not fit for center-stage... Oh wait a minute, Yurippe-san! Recognize me from last year's Amethyst Seitokai?

Nagi: Wait a minute, are you really that Kosaki-chan from the manga and anime series Magical Pâtisserie Kosaki-chan!?

Yuri: Huh? I do recognize Kosaki here as the treasurer back then, but how on Earth is she a Magical Pâtisserie!?

Nagi: Look! *shows her computer screen to everyone in the room*

Kosaki: Ah, it's kinda embarrassing... But yes I am. Glad you remember me, Yurippe-san!

Nagi: Whoa! You're so cool when fighting those evil minions and Dr. Maiko!

Kosaki: Ah, thank you.

Hōtarō: Excuse me, but do Pâtisseries actually make ice cream sandwiches? I thought you make stuff like cakes or macaroons instead.

Kosaki: Oh, it's just that I tried to make some previously, and I heard your request so I flew right in. Anyway, Yurippe-san, want to try one?

Yuri: Sure, thanks Kosaki.

Nagi: Hey Yuri, let me eat one first!

Kosaki: I believe you are Nagi-san, the new Seitokai President? I have your share as well, but before that I want to have Yurippe-san taste it first, so that...

Nagi: So that what?

Kosaki: Um... It's embarrassing to say...

*Thump as Yuri lies on the floor holding her stomach*

Nagi: Yuri you okay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Kurumi: Ara ara, Miss Magical Pâtisserie Kosaki-chan, what exactly did you put in that Ice Cream Sandwich?

Kosaki: Eh... eh...

???: Kosaki-chan, we'd better take our leave. I received genuine intelligence that Chitoge-chan and Ichijō-kun are about to perform some... indecent act together.

Kosaki: Rurin-san, you serious? I- I'd better take my leave then! *leaves in a hurry*

Nagi: Hey Magical Pâtisserie come back and explain!!!

Hachiman: See, that's what happens when you have friends. Friends are just ones who will take advantage of you when they need you and dump you when they don't need you. They are deceiving, don't bring you any benefit, and even cause you to have unnecessary psychological repercussions. Many treasure friendship a lot, yet, this is why they fail under critical circumstances, where they cannot give up friendship for something else more important. Friendship is something I truly cannot understand anyhow.

Nagi: Anyway, how are we going to get that Ice Cream Sandwich?

???: I'm to your rescue!

Hōtarō: Who is it again this time?

???: Ah, hi, I'm Witch Himeji Mizuki!

Hōtarō: ... After a Magical Pâtisserie then comes a witch? What's the probability?

Mizuki: I have some very tasty Ice Cream Sandwiches for you all! Oh, and for the President, I have a deluxe edition as well!

Nagi: Huh, deluxe edition? Better be careful.

Mizuki: Before that... Minna-san, enjoy!

*4 Ice Cream Sandwiches (and 1 deluxe) landed into each of the Seitokai member's table (with well-decorated plates)*

Mizuki: It's Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and Godiva Belgium Chocolate Crisps! For Kurumi-san, I molded it into cat-shape as well!

Kurumi: Ara, Mizuki-san, how thoughtful of you.

Nagi and everyone else: Right, itadaki...

Mizuki: Oh, and with 150ml 15M hydrochloric acid and 150ml 5M nitric acid.

Nagi: *spats out the sandwich* WHAT?

Everyone else except Nagi and Mizuki: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

The Voice of Heavens: Our dear ojō-sama is left seeing her fellow Seitokai members slumber into death.

Nagi: Oy witch, repeat again?

Mizuki: 150ml 15M hydrochloric acid and 150ml 5M nitric acid added into each of them. It's needed as a preservative and gives a sour flavour to it.

Nagi: THAT'S AQUA REGIA DAMN YOU! AND I PRESUME THE "DELUXE" EDITION IS JUST WITH MORE AQUA REGIA RIGHT? YOU MURDERER! GET OUT YOU B-WITCH!

*Nagi kicks Witch Mizuki out of the Seitokai room*

Nagi: Sigh... Let's not make a ruckus here by calling 110, and let Hayate cure them when he comes back... I guess I need to order those Sandwiches myself, hmph.

*Nagi uses Google Search and calls the first vendor on the list*

Nagi: Hi, is this *******? I would like to order 5 Ice Cream Sandwiches and deliver them to the ISML Seitokai building, immediately. Send me the invoice at the same time, bye. *hangs up the phone*

*3 minutes later*

Delivery man: Hai miss, your order is here.

Nagi: Sure.

*The delivery man leaves*

Nagi: Let's hope they are at least edible this time... Wait a minute, it's not refrigerated?

*Nagi opens the box*

Nagi: WHY ON EARTH ARE THESE TABLETS INSTEAD? *calls the vendor* EXCUSE ME I WANT ICE CREAM SANDWICHES AND YOU GAVE ME SOME ANDROID TABLETS YOU BAKA!

Salesman: *across the phone* Um miss, we are an electric appliance vendor and we do assume that you're buying devices with Android 4.0, codename Ice Cream Sandwich.

Nagi: ...

Salesman: And since you are in such urgency and doesn't seem to care about the price, we sent you the top-notch tablets with the OS... *beep beep beep*

Nagi: HAYATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“So far away... So long alone..." - Cross the Wide Missouri

Hayate: I'm back... Wait, what's with everybody lying on the floor?

Nagi: *slowly stands up* Hayate...

Hayate: Yes, ojō-sama?

Nagi: *cries* BUY ME SOME ICE CREAM SANDWICHES NOW!!!

Hayate: Hai, hai, ojō-sama.

Yuri: ... Just what happened to me?

_____
Sanzen'in Nagi
President
ISML Seitokai

stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai

Melon Pan: 50
Cards: ISML Seitokai's Cards

Re: Mahō Shōjo Ice Cream Sandwich (CD 1512)

Postby shadowhunter » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:34 am

Kosaki's apperance is always good!
In fact, lines of guys fits them well.
Kurumi - MVP.

???: Kosaki-chan, we'd better take our leave. I received genuine intelligence that Chitoge-chan and Ichijō-kun are about to perform some... indecent act together.

After last chapters, it's very hard to see this....
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~

Melon Pan: 63
2017 Female Favorite: Aoyama Nanami
2017 Male Favorite: Otonashi Yuzuru
2016 Male Favorite: Kamijō Tōma
Cards: shadowhunter's Cards

Postby smartboyhw » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:41 am

shadowhunter wrote:Kosaki's apperance is always good!
In fact, lines of guys fits them well.
Kurumi - MVP.

After last chapters, it's very hard to see this....

... Well since Magical Patisserie is supposedly different from Nisekoi...
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2016 Female Favorite: Inaba Himeko
2016 Male Favorite: Kanda Sorata
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Cards: smartboyhw's Cards

Postby Toady » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:03 am

That was a fun CD.
So should we say ICs instead of ICS?
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi

Spoiler for Much stuff (but Chibaka has more):
Hikarin <3

Thank you Secret Santa :3
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]

Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2016 Male Favorite: Kaiki Deishū
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki
Cards: Toady's Cards

Postby kanohistorm » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:23 am

Well, I got what I wanted when I campaigned for Himeji :3
spoiler alert :3
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kaizuka Inaho
Wish: a kookie?
Cards: kanohistorm's Cards

Postby Reverend » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:09 am

Kosaki moe <3
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 4
Cards: Reverend's Cards

Postby Chibasa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:16 am

WoodyMC, why didn't you bought me some Ice Cream Sandwich already??? Baka !

Spoiler for "much more stuff than Toady":

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best

After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.
Cards: Chibasa's Cards

Return to ISML Seitokai