International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

Photon Lancer! (CD 1514)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.

Photon Lancer! (CD 1514)

Postby ISML Seitokai » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:30 am

Starlight Bre- Wait, something's not right. Do I need to cool my head a bit? -- Takamachi Nanoha

Council Directive 1514

Proposal: A poll shall be held with selected Senior Members. The winner of the poll will become a Leader of the Senior Member group, and be awarded the Zanber Badge.
Proposed by: Hikigaya Hachiman
Consent: Nakamura Yuri, Oreki Hōtarō, Lelouch Lamperouge, Hikigaya Hachiman
Dissent: None
Abstain: Sanzen'in Nagi, Tokisaki Kurumi

Comments

Yuri: What are you writing, Lelouch?

Lelouch: Ah Miss Nakamura. I am writing a reply letter to Miss Fate Testarossa.

Yuri: You two actually write to each other? Wow I never had the impression that you two were close, this is a bit of a surprise to me.

Lelouch: Yes. She is the first Tiara winner of the ISML, while I am the first Champion of the Male Division. We have met several times during Past Champion activities, and we share some bonding. Although she is no longer an active competitor, she still cares very much about the Community. She caught news that I had recently been elected as a Seitokai member, and she wrote a letter congratulating me.

Yuri: Wow that's quite amazing. When I arrived in ISML she has already retired, and I never had the pleasure of meeting her. I guess the only other person here who has had the chance of knowing her would be Nagi? Did she write a letter to congratulate you as well?

Nagi: What? I'm busy with my manga. Hayate handles all my letters for me, anyway. Speaking of such, where is Hayate?

Lelouch: I believe he is outside with Miss Tokisaki. Miss Tokisaki said she wanted to 'play games' with 'her cute little boy'.

Nagi: W- What is that pervert trying to do to Hayate!?

Yuri: Wait Nagi! Where are you going?

Nagi: To look for Hayate of course! He is MY butler! *rushes out of the room*

Yuri: *facepalms* Those two... Or rather, three...

Lelouch: Don't be too concerned, Miss Nakamuri. We don't have any active tasks at hand, so maybe it's alright for them to have some relaxing time.

Yuri: I guess you are right... So anything else Fate said in her letter?

Lelouch: She was wondering whether people in the Community still remember her. Of course they do, you know about the Forum Cards? Miss Testarossa, as one of the past Champions, has a Mega card herself, and I heard there are fans actively seeking for her.

Yuri: There is a badge named after Fate too. Is it called the Zanber Badge?

Lelouch: Yes, Miss Nakamuri. It is reserved for members who have contributed significantly to the ISML over the past years. Currently there are five people who own the Badge.

Yuri: Speaking of such badge... I remember there was a request from the Staff about it... Oreki, you are the Secretary, do you know what it is?

Hōtarō: ... Yeah. *lifts a sheet of paper from among the messy pile of files*

Yuri: *reads* Good grief, they want to hold a poll to decide the awardee of the Zanber Badge this year. This is something important, Oreki, why didn't you raise this earlier?

Hōtarō: Low energy...

Yuri: ...

Lelouch: It is alright, Miss Nakamuri. It seems it is still not too late for this.

Yuri: You're right. We just need to prepare the necessary documents as soon as possible. Oreki?

Hōtarō: Whatever you say as long as I don't have to move.

Yuri: ... Alright that's good enough. Hikigaya?

Hachiman: I don't understand the point of this poll. Is it really necessary? Does the Community have the wisdom and ability to decide who is worthy of getting the badge? I doubt that. Poll is nothing but a lie by the people in power to act as if they are practicing democracy, which is alright when the results turn out to be in line with what the rulers have in mind, but they can easily overturn it with alternative measures if the results are not as they desire, while they can say they have allowed democracy. Is democracy a good thing in itself though, I doubt...

Yuri: This is a request from the Staff, and I don't see any reason to turn it down. Nagi and Kurumi are absent for the vote, and we need one more vote to pass this!

Hachiman: Tch... Not voting yes won't change the outcome anyway, will it? If I don't agree, you will wait for the President to come back and then sweet talk her into giving that extra vote you need for passing this bill, so you ultimately get what you want. Any other option does no good other than delaying things, I guess I might as well compromise here.

Yuri: Great! Now please prepare the documents, thanks!

Hachiman: ... Why am I the one doing this when I didn't even agree in the first place?

_____
Hikigaya Hachiman
Reporter
ISML Seitokai

stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai

Melon Pan: 50
Cards: ISML Seitokai's Cards

Re: Photon Lancer! (CD 1514)

Postby shadowhunter » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:38 am

Miss Testarossa, as one of the past Champions, has a Mega card herself, and I heard there are fans actively seeking for her.

So dank....
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~

Melon Pan: 63
2017 Female Favorite: Aoyama Nanami
2017 Male Favorite: Otonashi Yuzuru
2016 Male Favorite: Kamijō Tōma
Cards: shadowhunter's Cards

Postby Toady » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:42 am

shadowhunter wrote:
Miss Testarossa, as one of the past Champions, has a Mega card herself, and I heard there are fans actively seeking for her.

So dank....

I feel so sad for Fate, all these people sacrificing her card to Day Care ^^;
I'm glad Lelouch is working seriously for the Seitokai and not trying to control everything. That's cool.
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi

Spoiler for Much stuff (but Chibaka has more):
Hikarin <3

Thank you Secret Santa :3
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]

Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2016 Male Favorite: Kaiki Deishū
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki
Cards: Toady's Cards

Postby Just » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 am

Toady wrote:
shadowhunter wrote:

So dank....

I feel so sad for Fate, all these people sacrificing her card to Day Care ^^;
I'm glad Lelouch is working seriously for the Seitokai and not trying to control everything. That's cool.

What if he is secretly plotting something! *gasps*

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2016 Male Favorite: Otosaka Yū
Wish: May children never suffer.
Cards: Just's Cards

Postby LeaderMagnet » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:03 pm

It's amazing to have Lelouch working seriously and politely.
Spoiler for Top 10 contestants in ISML history with the highest number of main tournament votes (till the end of 2015 postseason):
#10 Katsura Hinagiku - 846183 votes (801912+5876+38395)
#9 Eucliwood Hellscythe - 864632 votes (749979+19212+95441)
#8 Tachibana Kanade - 922954 votes (749263+15532+157059)
#7 Nakano Azusa - 958393 votes (874549+14690+69154)
#6 Saber - 963255 votes (922528+1700+39027)
#5 Suzumiya Haruhi - 1011372 votes (964735+5865+40772)
#4 Nagato Yuki - 1020730 votes (948237+8208+64195)
#3 Misaka Mikoto - 1046061 votes (886405+20869+138787)
#2 Aisaka Taiga - 1126069 votes (1007236+15573+103260)
#1 Shana - 1139718 votes (1026496+25009+88213)
LeaderMagnet
Imouto
Imouto

Worships: A girl of value
Melon Pan: 130
2016 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2016 Male Favorite: Joseph Joestar
Wish: ·ISML to become a large worldwide event and cooperate with anime websites.
·To witness an official ISML app and a database containing ISML candidates listed by name, birth date, wins, votes and so on.
Cards: LeaderMagnet's Cards

Return to ISML Seitokai