International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

The Overdue Farewell (CD 1525)

Seitokai activities will be reported here, except for very important or period-specific announcements. Feel free to comment on what the student council has to offer.

The Overdue Farewell (CD 1525)

Postby ISML Seitokai » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Spring will be here soon. Spring, the season I met you, is coming. A Spring without you...is coming. ~Arima Kōsei

Council Directive 1525

Proposal: Oreki Hōtarō, Lelouch Lamperouge and Hikigaya Hachiman will retire from the Seitokai as their serving term is up, while Nagato Yuki, Katsuragi Keima and Tomori Nao shall replace them as the second term Seitokai members. This is a Judicial Order (JO).
Proposed by: Katsura Hinagiku
Consent: None
DIssent: None
Abstain: Sanzen'in Nagi, Nakamura Yuri, Tokisaki Kurumi, Oreki Hōtarō, Lelouch Lamperouge, Hikigaya Hachiman

Comments

-At the Magistrate Grand Hall-

Hinagiku: A lovely evening to all. I, Katsura Hinagiku, along with Kuroyukihime standing next to me, shall serve as your emcees for today. We will now proceed with the Seitokai Handing-over Ceremony.

Kuroyukihime: The ceremony is the first of its kind, due to this being the first year of the new Seitokai system. Today, the current holders of the Secretary, Treasurer and Reporter position will step down and allow their successors, decided by the forums, to take over their roles.

Hinagiku: Without further ado, let us commence the ceremony.

Hinagiku: Firstly, we have Oreki Hōtarō, current Secretary of the Seitokai, passing down his Secretary badge to the newly elected Secretary, Nagato Yuki.

-A loud applause was heard as both parties walked to the center of the stage, Oreki passing down his badge to Yuki-

Oreki: I'm glad I'm finally stepping down. It was too much work for me *yawn*. I hope you don't get overwhelmed by this.

Yuki: I believe I won't Oreki-san.

Kuroyukihime: Next up, we have Lelouch Lamperouge, current Treasurer of the Seitokai, passing down his Treasurer pin to his successor, Katsuragi Keima.

-Loud applause could be heard once again as the two men approached the centre of the hall, Lelouch helping Keima pinning the pin on his sleeve-

Lelouch: While the Seitokai was indeed a memorable experience, I hope you don't get overwhelmed by just how random our higher-ups can be.

Keima: I hope not. I'd rather not get overwhelmed and instead focus on clearing this new galge game that just came out.

Hinagiku: Now finally, we have a special case as we will have the current Reporter of the Seitokai, Hikigaya Hachiman, pass down his Reporter armband to Tomori Nao, whom will take over his spot.

Kuroyukihime: Now, this is a special case as while Tomori Nao may be a Magistrate, the Magistrate Council has decided to let her undergo a term of internship down in the Seitokai to gain more work experience and fully understand how the ISML Seitokai works.

-Applause can be heard as both parties walked down briskly to carry out the exchange over.-

Hachiman: What an irony it is, to see the boss becoming the employee. Sounds like you've got a lot to handle.

Nao: Maybe so, but at least I shall be performing my duties once I take over, unlike a certain pessimistic person.

Hachiman: Tch...

Hinagiku: Okay, before it gets too out of hand, let us have a performance by ZHIEND with the elegant "Fallin", as we mark the end of the ceremony! There will be a reception outside afterwards so do enjoy yourselves and have a good night ahead.

ISML Seitokai

stealing maglor's lollipops ice creams since 2009
ISML Seitokai
Seitokai
Seitokai

Melon Pan: 50
Cards: ISML Seitokai's Cards

Re: The Overdue Farewell (CD 1525)

Postby smartboyhw » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Few things:
1. This is the LAST CD of the First Term. The CD has been delayed due to... issues.
2. Due to such... issues, expect the next CD to not come out quickly.
3. Please remember that Nagi, Yuri and Kurumi are STILL in office.
4. This term shall sustain till Ruby period.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2016 Female Favorite: Inaba Himeko
2016 Male Favorite: Kanda Sorata
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Cards: smartboyhw's Cards

Re: The Overdue Farewell (CD 1525)

Postby kanohistorm » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:41 am

and now back to your regularly scheduled sleeping, Kuroyukihime-sama
spoiler alert :3
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster

Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kaizuka Inaho