International Saimoe League Forums

Discussion forum for all ISML matters

Exhibition 2014 Featured Match Write-ups

Discussions about the exhibition period, including the seasonal tournament, goes here.

Re: Exhibition 2014 Featured Match Write-ups

Postby Reverend » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 am

Exhibition Day 8

I'm happy this is still here
Spoiler for Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi):
'This is our life, as awkward as it can be.'
Sometimes, we would find ourselves in an awkward moment - moment that is so confusing we don't know how to react to it. Sakura Chiyo's life turned awkward when her confession was mistaken as fans admiration. The boy she has a crush on, who later revealed as a famous Shōjo manga author, recruited her as assistant. And so her awkward life begins, as she encounters many "unique" individual and befriend them. Meanwhile Kirisaki Chitoge is a daughter of a mafia family. She's beautiful, smart, and has a lot of money. But her life turned awkward when she was forced to fake a relationship with an heir of a Yakuza family. She hated him, often fought with him, but yet she had no choice - or else the whole city will be plunged into chaos. And so, her awkward life begins, as she and that boy fake their relationship every time thanks to an overly-attached bodyguard who spied them continuously.
Their life is full of awkwardness. Yet we, as spectators, cannot help not to laugh. Today, the two girls meet. Who will make us laugh longer and win most votes?

Word Count: 200

This post will also contain the post i translated to Bahasa
I won't be able to do much, most likely (I'm on break now, don't know how long will this last)
Be sure to check BugH's translation as well ;)

Translate Bahasa
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Reverend's Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi):
"Beginilah hidup kami, yang tak bisa lebih janggal lagi."
Terkadang, kita akan menemukan diri kita di suatu posisi yang janggal - momen di mana kita tak tahu bagaimana harus bereaksi. Hidup Sakura Chiyo mulai janggal saat usahanya menembak seseorang yang ia sukai dikira sebagai ngefans. Anak laki-laki itu, yang ternyata adalah seorang artis Shōjo manga terkenal, kemudian merekrutnya menjadi asisten. Maka, kehidupannya yang janggal pun dimulai, saat ia kemudian bertemu dan berteman dengan berbagai macam orang 'unik'. Sementara Kirisaki Chitoge adalah putri dari keluarga mafia. Ia cantik, pintar, dan punya banyak uang. Namun, hidupnya menjadi janggal saat ia terpaksa berpura-pura menjalin status pacaran palsu dari seorang pewaris keluarga Yakuza. Ia benci padanya, sering kali bertengkar dengannya, namun ia tak punya pilihan - atau seluruh kota akan kacau. Maka, kehidupannya yang janggal pun dimulai, karena ia dan si anak laki-laki berpura-pura pacaran di setiap waktu, akibat perbuatan seorang bodyguard-nya yang terus-menerus memata-matai mereka.
Hidup mereka dipenuhi kejanggalan. Namun, kita tidak bisa tidak menertawai kisah mereka. Hari ini, kedua gadis bertemu. Siapakah yang akan membuat kita tertawa lebih lama dan memenangkan vote terbanyak?
Last edited by Reverend on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
2017 Female Favorite: Hoshino Yumemi
Wish: - the continuation of Rune Factory project
- to die, ASAP preferably
Cards: Reverend's Cards

Postby BugH » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 am

Spoiler for Keima vs Kamito (English):
"INTERESTING!”
Can you tell me things that can make you interested in something; money, pets, hobbies, private collections or other things. How if I offer you an unusual appearance from two men, the one is the god of game and the other is a spirit controller. What is that "unusual"?
The first is Katsuragi Keima, game maniac who spend his precious time to conquer games around him. The second is Kazehaya Kamito, a handsome boy who try to learn how to control his spirit. Both of them challenge their selves to across the gender border. Keima dresses like a girl in order to accomplish his rescue mission, or it's Kamito who is forced to use girl identity for his appearance in certain tournament.
But we don't know why, even they treasured their other side, the girls keep attracting to them. Are you interested too? No matter they're as boy or girl, they deserve to be praised.

Spoiler for Keima vs Kamito (Bahasa):
"MENARIK !"
Coba sebutkan hal-hal yang dapat membuatmu tertarik; uang, binatang peliharaan, hobi, koleksi pribadi atau hal lainnya. Bagaimana jika kutawarkan pada kalian sebuah penampilan yang tidak biasa dari dua orang laki-laki, yang satu adalah dewa game dan yang satu lagi adalah seorang pengendali spirit. Apakah yang "tidak biasa" tersebut?
Yang pertama Katsuragi Keima, maniak game yang menghabiskan jam-jam berharganya untuk menaklukkan game demi game yang ada di sekitarnya. Yang kedua adalah Kazehaya Kamito, seorang pria tampan yang mencoba untuk belajar mengatur kemampuan mengendalikan spirit. Mereka mencoba menantang diri mereka untuk melewati batas gender. Keima tampil sebagai seorang gadis demi menyelesaikan misi penyelamatannya, ataupun Kamito yang demi penampilannya di sebuah turnamen, terpaksa menggunakan identitas sebagai seorang perempuan.
Tapi entah kenapa, meskipun mereka menyimpan sisi lain, tetap saja banyak gadis yang tertarik dengan mereka.
Apa kalian juga ikut tertarik? Tidak peduli mereka sebagai pria ataupun wanita, mereka pantas dipuja.

Done.....
Last edited by BugH on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Thanks to my secret santa<
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
2017 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works
Cards: BugH's Cards

Postby Fuijiwara » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:57 am

Spoiler for Fujioka Haruhi vs Seishrou Tsugumi:
''What matters is what is underneath''
For most of Tsugumi's life, she has been raised as a powerful bodyguard, ever ready to protect her client cum friend, whom she really holds dear in her heart. While some might say she should act more female, in actual fact she already is. Through her various actions and fears, it can be seen that despite the harsh training that Tsugumi has went through in her childhood, the feminine side still prevails through either way. For Haruhi, since the start of her high school, being forced to act as a male host in order to pay her expensive debt, she has grown in many ways. From her usual crudeness and male-like habits, she has grown into a fine maiden, one that appreciates what has been done for her, and simply cannot leave being a host, for it has brought her memorable memories that shall stay with her for a long time, memories that changed her overall. Sometimes, what appears on the outside cannot describe what is on the inside. Likewise, although they may wear male's clothing, they are still a female after all.

Spoiler for Goidou Yui vs Tsuchimikado Natsume:
''To protect what is dear is more vital''
Yui and Natsume have something they want to protect dearly for themselves. Be it the Tsuchimikado name for Natsume or her will to be braver for Yui, they are willing to dress as a male, act as a male and even be a male to protect their beliefs. Yui has been grown to be a polite lady, one that is elegant and graceful. However, such upbringing resulted in her being confined to the walls of her house and school. Going out with friends was merely a dream to her. However, ever since that day, she puts on the pants of a male to rebel, to be braver and get her rights to be like any other teenage girl. Natsume is forced to protect the name of Tsuchimikado, as the last descendant with magic powers. But, the family only recognizes male magicians so she has to don the male uniform as she attends the onmyoji school to be better in the arts. Such is the fate of the descendant, whom brings the family name forward. Nevertheless, no matter what you wear, your beliefs are what truly matter for they form a future for them.

Spoiler for 2015 Silvers:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
2016 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2016 Male Favorite: Maō Sadao
Wish: Happiness~~
Cards: Fuijiwara's Cards

Postby Lian » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:42 pm

wait... no chinese translation today?????

hang on, i wanna do it right now

Spoiler for Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs Kirisaki Chitoge (Nisekoi) by Reverend:
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君)vs.桐崎千棘(伪恋)

各种各样稀奇古怪的事故,这就是我们的生活
有时,我们会发现自己面临尴尬的处境——令我们如此困扰而无所适从。
当告白被误认为发卡,佐仓千代陷入了尴尬的处境。那个她爱慕着的,不久被发现是著名的少女漫画家的男孩,将她聘请为助手。然后她抓耳挠腮的生活来临了,如此接近却必须作为朋友相处几乎让她心律不齐。
另一方面,桐崎千棘是一个黑帮的大小姐,白,富,美,占尽人生道路上的优势。然而她的生活却因逼婚而发生巨变,在一系列沃勒戈槽的展开后,莫名其妙的变成了另一个死敌级的黑帮少爷的女朋友。作为一个死傲娇,为了掩饰害羞时常大打出手,不过却偏偏不能分手,因为一旦分手两大黑帮的火并或许会让城市陷入一片火海、、、(那才是得尝所愿?
这就是人生嘛,旁观者们常常不自禁地露出笑容,虽然两个女孩羞得满脸通红。现在,两个女孩站在了舞台之上,看谁能笑到最后——
千代:"挖掘机学校哪家强?"
500:"甘城光辉找可儿江"
白:"要那玩意儿干什么"
千棘:"你们配合一点好不好Σ(っ °Д °;)っ"
Lian
Alchemist
Alchemist

Worships: Fujibayashi Kyou SAMA
Melon Pan: 50
2016 Female Favorite: Aoyama Nanami
2016 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: Best wishes to Aoyama Nanami
Cards: Lian's Cards

Postby Reverend » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:40 pm

and here I am, just get back to my laptop, unable to do translation to fuijiwara's preview...
gomen, fuijiwara
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby Marinara » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Lian wrote:wait... no chinese translation today?????

There was a brief period last night where the server was down, so that might be why people couldn't submit more previews and translations. If anyone submits translations late today, I can try to upload them this evening after I'm home from work.
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Bottomless ramen
Cards: Marinara's Cards

Postby Fuijiwara » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:59 am

Reverend wrote:and here I am, just get back to my laptop, unable to do translation to fuijiwara's preview...
gomen, fuijiwara

It's fine. The sever was down yesterday briefly in the afternoon (for me) so I had to delay till the final hour to do both write-ups

Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]

Badges:
ImageImageImage

Postby smartboyhw » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 am

Reserving

Spoiler for Hideyoshi vs. Shidou:
Last edited by smartboyhw on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2016 Female Favorite: Inaba Himeko
2016 Male Favorite: Kanda Sorata
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Cards: smartboyhw's Cards

Postby Fuijiwara » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:01 am

Spoiler for Tsugumi Seishrou vs Tsuchimikado Natsume:
''It is my will to do so''
To Tsugumi and Natsume, they do not resent the roles they have been given to them. Tsugumi faces with the everyday task of protecting her ojou-sama, the one that she would gladly sacrifice herself to protect her. Whereas Natsume takes up the role as the head onmyou, as the supposed reincarnation of her ancestor. What both have in common, is that they both dress more manly in stead of their life roles, so that they are able to perform more efficiently. Tsugumi is willing to do this as she puts her ojou-sama in her heart, as someone who has cared for her since young. Now, its time for her to do the same to her. Natsume feels that she has to be responsible in carrrying the name of Tsuchimikado foward , the name which has been in onmyou history for decades. An honor to carry on what her family seniors had given to them. To the two of them, the roles they play, they feel are the important ones, be it a bodyguard or a onmyou mage. Regardless, they will do it, for the sake of others, for the sake of their family, as well as themselves.

Spoiler for Sakura Chiyo vs Shiro:
'I will be the one''
Chiyo and Shiro know best what they have done. Chiyo has been crowned Summer Diadem, and even defeated fellow Diadem winner Chitoge. Despite the odds towards her, she has shown that she is strong, strong enough to challenge the top ones next year. For Shiro, her dominance is still here, able to defeat her opponents, all strong from the battles they have won with room to spare. This shows how absurdly strong she is. They both realize the amount of hard work they have done, with the support of their friends and siblings, whom all have one goal in mind- to help them, the finalist reach the ultimate goal- the Tiara. For now, they shall duel it out to see the potential of their strength, whether are they capable of bringing their wins to next year, where more competition awaits them. This is their final battle for the year so obviously they shall give it their all. Fans, otakus, all whom support their progress so far, please give them strength to win!
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]

Badges:
ImageImageImage

Postby BugH » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:09 am

Spoiler for Asuna vs Mikoto (English):
When the sound of sword slashes and the roar of lightning met in one place, no one will able to resist the temptation of the this match.
"The city quietly hid you away, I finally found you in a place haunted by old memories"
Where’s Mikoto after the final of ISML? No one knows, maybe she back to Academy City. Haunted by the old memories, the memory from Final was the one of many moments in ISML 2014 that can be forgotten easily for her. But we believe, her heart is as tough as steel and that kind of hurdle is one of many walls that she must face in no matter of time.
"Jumping high from my dreams, no matter what sort of anxiety clinging upon me, I'll go ahead and shake it off"
Same as Mikoto but in different situation, Asuna had proved herself as one of the best contender in ISML. Regular season seemed not too friendly for her, but through the hardwork and up-and-down event, she able to rise and show herself at Circlet Matches. The secret? Just go and face everything in front of you.
And then, can we start the match?

Spoiler for Asuna vs Mikoto (Bahasa):
Saat suara tebasan pedang dan gelegar petir bertemu dalam satu tempat, tidak ada yang dapat menahan godaan dari pertandingan ini.
"Kota diam-diam menyembunyikanmu, dan aku akhirnya menemukannya di tempat yang dihantui ingatan-ingatan lalu"
Dimanakah Mikoto setelah final ISML ? Tidak ada yang tahu, mungkin dia kembali ke Kota Pelajar. Dihantui ingatan lama, ingatan dari Final ISML adalah satu dari banyak momen di ISML 2014 yang tidak dapat dilupakan dengan mudah olehnya. Namun kita percaya, hatinya seteguh besi dan halangan semacam itu adalah satu dari banyak dinding yang harus dia hadapi suatu saat.
"Melompat tinggi dari anganku, apapun kecemasan yang ada padaku, aku akan terus melaju dan menerjangnya"
Sama dengan Mikoto namun dalam situasi yang berbeda, Asuna telah membuktikan dirinya sebagai salah satu penantang terbaik di ISML. Sesi Reguler tampak tidak terlalu bersahabat dengan dirinya, namun melalui kerja keras dan banyak naik turun, dia mampu untuk bangkit dan menunjukkan dirinya di Pertandingan Circlet. Rahasianya? Cukup maju dan hadapi segala sesuatu di depanmu.
Jadi, dapat kita mulai pertarungannya?

The english version is up
sorry for late

Kind of busy in my office
the translation will be posted in 10 minutes

The preview and translation is already submitted
Last edited by BugH on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby Reverend » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:39 am

Exhibition Final Day

no tagging for today, due to me being late and being too busy to do so :(

This post will also contain the preview I translated to Bahasa
Be sure to check BugH's translation as well, ;)

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Fuijiwara's Tsugumi Seishrou vs Tsuchimikado Natsume:
"Aku melakukannya karena aku ingin."
Tsugumi dan Natsume, keduanya tidak membenci peran yang diberikan kepada mereka di kehidupan. Setiap hari, Tsugumi dihadapkan pada tugas melindungi Tuan Puteri-nya, dan ia akan dengan senang hati mengorbankan dirinya demi melindungi orang tersebut. Sementara Natsume adalah seorang pimpinan onmyou, karena ia dipercaya sebagai reinkarnasi leluhurnya. Kesamaan yang dimiliki keduanya, ialah mereka berdua berpakaian seperti laki-laki saat menjalankan tugasnya, agar mereka dapat bekerja lebih efisien. Tsugumi mau melakukan ini demi Tuan Puteri-nya, yang telah merawatnya sejak kecil. Kini tiba gilirannya melakukan hal yang sama. Natsume merasa bahwa ia bertanggung jawab membawa nama baik Tsuchimikado ke depan, sebuah nama yang telah tercatat dalam sejaran onmyou selama puluhan tahun. Bagi mereka, pada peran yang mereka mainkan, mereka merasa bahwa mereka penting, baik sebagai seorang bodyguard maupun sebagai seorang penyihir onmyou. Apapun resikonya, mereka akan menjalankannya, demi orang lain, demi keluarga mereka, dan juga demi diri mereka sendiri.

Spoiler for Fuijiwara's Sakura Chiyo vs Shiro:
"Akulah yang akan menjadi orang itu."
Chiyo dan Shiro adalah orang yang paling tahu tentang semua hal hebat yang telah mereka lakukan. Chiyo sudah memenangkan Summer Diadem, dan ia bahkan sudah mengalahkan pemilik Diadem lainnya, Chitoge. Walaupun semua hal tak berpihak padanya, ia telah menunjukkan bahwa ia kuat, cukup kuat untuk menantang yang paling kuat tahun depan. Sementara Shiro, ia masih berkuasa - mampu untuk mengalahkan semua musuhnya, baik kuat maupun lemah, dengan jarak kemenangan yang cukup signifikan. Ini menunjukkan bahwa ia kuat bukan kepalang. Mereka berdua tahu betapa banyaknya kerja keras yang telah mereka lakukan, dengan dukungan teman dan saudara mereka, yang semuanya punya satu tujuan yang sama: untuk membantu mereka, kedua finalis ini, mencapai tahta tertinggi - Tiara. Namun, untuk sekarang, mereka akan bertempur untuk melihat potensi kekuatan masing-masing, untuk melihat apakah mereka mampu membawa kemenangan mereka sekarang ke kompetisi tahun depan yang sudah menunggu mereka. Ini adalah pertempuran terakhir mereka tahun ini sehingga mereka pasti akan memberikan semua yang mereka miliki. Fans, Otaku, dan semua yang telah mendukung mereka sejauh ini, berikanlah mereka kekuatan untuk menang!

BugH, I leave the rest to you, okay? :bigsmile:
Last edited by Reverend on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby Just » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:25 am

Chinese translations

Spoiler for Tsugumi Seishirō (Nisekoi) vs. Tsuchimikado Natsume (Tokyo Ravens):
鸫诚士郎(伪恋) vs. 土御门夏目(东京暗鸦)

“这是我所希望做的事。”
诚士郎和夏目,并不厌恶他们所被赋予的角色。诚士郎每天的职责是保护她的女主人,而她也乐意为了这个目的而奉献自己;另一边厢,夏目则当上了家族的下任当家、甚至成为了“先人的转生”。
或许正因为以上的共通点,两人同样打扮得比较男性化,有时可以帮助他们更有效地进行工作。
诚士郎从小就受到女主人的照顾,为了报答这份恩情,她愿意为了女主人而这样做。夏目深感自己有责把土御门这个源远流长的阴阳师家族之名背负在身上,并且把前人带给他们的荣誉继续传承下去。
对她们两人而言,她们所担任的角色,无论是护卫还是阴阳师,都是最重要的事情。无论怎样,她们都会努力去尽好职责,为了他人、为了家族、也为了自己。

Spoiler for Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Shiro (No Game No Life):
Work in progress! Please wait patiently for my services, goshuujin-sama. Nyaa~

Oh MB and Homura-chan are here! I'll give myself an early break then ^^
Last edited by Just on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2016 Male Favorite: Otosaka Yū
Wish: May children never suffer.
Cards: Just's Cards

Postby matchbaby » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:31 am

Chinese translations
Spoiler for BugH's Asuna vs Mikoto:
结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域) vs 御坂美琴(魔法禁书目录)

my dream match(although I already know who will win)
GJ

I forgot this again-,.-
give me some time to final this, sorry
Last edited by matchbaby on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
matchbaby
Necromancer
Necromancer

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isla
Melon Pan: 65
Wish: Isla!!! All hail for Isla!!!
Shiro and Sora!! As least win something!!
Same as Illya~!
Cards: matchbaby's Cards

Postby Homura » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:41 am

Chinese translation

Spoiler for Fuijiwara's Sakura Chiyo vs Shiro:
佐仓千代 (月刊少女野崎君) vs. 白 (NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)

“我会成为命中注定的那一个”
没人比千代和白更清楚她们迄今的成就. 两天前千代刚被冠以夏季的桂冠,紧接她就在和冬冠拥有者千棘的较量中取得大胜. 一场坚实的胜利不但将外界的质疑声击碎,更是宣告了千代有实力在明年将任何一位世萌现今的佼佼者挑落马下. 对白来说,她的优势犹存,面对秋季赛中一路奏凯的五十铃,白只是拿下了她不见终点的对局中的又一次胜利. 这恰是彰显了她霸者的气质. 她们都清晰知道一路走来的艰辛,朋友和血亲不遗余力的相伴与相助不可或缺,现在就要是决定年度表演赛桂冠归属的时刻了. 这一刻,双方让未曾释放的潜力满溢而出,一方面这是她们对来年的宣战,而毋庸置疑那是对取胜今年最后一场比赛的信念与决心. 忠实的拥护者们,请将力量献给她们,为让她们的绽放更加璀璨.
Last edited by Homura on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]

Melon Pan: 55
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
Cards: Homura's Cards

Postby BugH » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:37 am

The english version if Mikoto-Asuna is up

I tried to make this one as good as i can

sorry for the late MB and Mari-nee

EDIT : The translation is up
please pair it up with the English version
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby smartboyhw » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 am

My absolute apologies for not being able to submit the preview for the trap tournament final but I'm feeling sick right now and I have to stop working on anything. Sorry once again for failing to deliver.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]

Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
2016 Female Favorite: Inaba Himeko
2016 Male Favorite: Kanda Sorata
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Cards: smartboyhw's Cards

Postby Just » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:33 pm

MB and Homura-chan WHERE ARE YOU :< I'll strangle you both to death if Mari-nee decides she cannot put this up to the website because it's totally late ROAR in H&H, I mean

Spoiler for Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun) vs. Shiro (No Game No Life):
佐仓千代(月刊少女野崎君) vs. 白(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)

“我会成为那一个。”
千代和白都非常清楚自己所做的事。千代在夏番表演赛获胜了,并且击败冬番的优胜者千棘。纵使面临重大的挑战,她显示了能够与明年最强者鼎足而立的实力。至于白,则延续以往的强势,无论对手过往战绩如何辉煌,都不得不以具说服力的差距对她俯首称臣;这间接显示了白的强大。
她们都明白为了获胜所需要付出的努力,在朋友和亲人的支持和帮助下,她们只有一个目标:赢得皇冠。
现在,她们会互相竞赛,测试一下彼此的潜在实力,是否足以为她们在明年、面对更激烈的竞争时带来优胜。这是她们今年最后的比赛,双方都肯定会倾尽全力。
粉丝们、死宅们、萌战痴们,所有为了她们走到这一步而付出过的,现在请给予她们最强大的力量去争胜!

Spoiler for Yūki Asuna (Sword Art Online) vs. Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index):
结城明日奈(亚丝娜)(刀剑神域) vs. 御坂美琴(魔法禁书目录)

当剑的破风声与雷电的怒吼声碰上,谁也无法抗拒这场对决的诱惑。
“城市悄悄地把你藏起,而我终于在旧日的记忆里找到了你。”
世萌结束后,美琴跑到哪里去了?天知道,或许她回去了学园都市。被旧事所纠缠着,决赛的经历是2014世萌里众多她不想记住的回忆之一。不过,我们相信,她会坚强的站起来,而小小的障碍只是她生命中必须跨越的难关之一。
“带着我的梦想展翅飞翔,无论什么样的恐惧缠绕着我,我都会摆脱它而继续前进。”
跟美琴相似却不尽相同,亚丝娜证明了自己是世萌其中一个最棒的比赛者。常规赛并不太顺利,但是通过努力和几番波折,她能够重新起飞并在头环赛证明自己。她的秘密?只要勇往直前前,面对所有的挑战。
那么,可以开始比赛了吗?

Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]

Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
2016 Male Favorite: Otosaka Yū
Wish: May children never suffer.
Cards: Just's Cards

Postby Homura » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Totally late? Sorry I just got up and finished my translation.
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]

Melon Pan: 55
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
Cards: Homura's Cards

Postby Reverend » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

smartboyhw wrote:My absolute apologies for not being able to submit the preview for the trap tournament final but I'm feeling sick right now and I have to stop working on anything. Sorry once again for failing to deliver.

Get well soon, smartie~ :bigsmile:
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~

Badges:
ImageImage

Postby BugH » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:02 pm

smartboyhw wrote:My absolute apologies for not being able to submit the preview for the trap tournament final but I'm feeling sick right now and I have to stop working on anything. Sorry once again for failing to deliver.

Your health is the priority now
Get rest and eat something warm
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]

Badges:
ImageImage