Nakano Azusa

What makes a character moe? Support your saimoe characters with essays and images here!
Kordosa
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Darkness
2017 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
2016 Female Favorite: Kongō
2016 Male Favorite: Iskandar
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Re: Nakano Azusa

Post by Kordosa » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 am

Please support Azu-nyan for the Emerald necklace!

QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Melon Pan: 50

Re: Nakano Azusa

Post by Elvinsky » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:54 pm

It would be nice if this came out in time for Azu-nyan's Emerald campaign... Oh well.

It's okay, Azu-nyan... You're still cute in that Yamato cosplay.

(Image rehosted from Danbooru. Original image was uploaded there on July 26.)
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."