Rules for campaigning! Read before you post!

What makes a character moe? Support your saimoe characters with essays and images here!
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Rules for campaigning! Read before you post!

Post by Chocola » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 pm

When campaigning for a character, just follow the rules below:

1. Pictures need to be relatively reasonable.
Images more than 800px x 800px in size must be thumbnailed or put in a spoiler tag.
Images that are cut off because they are too big must be thumbnailed.
NSFW images must be put in a spoiler tag that is labeled NSFW.
2. Use spoiler tags if you are posting a lot of pictures that are not thumbnailed. This prevents your post from being way too long.
3. Refrain from hotlinking your image; re-host them in another site such as Photobucket or Imageshack before posting them. Images hotlinked from zerochan, for instance, do not load.
4. Embedding YouTube videos are acceptable. Use the [youtube][/youtube] or [yt][/yt] tags. There is a limit of 3 videos per person per thread.
5. Do not campaign for characters not in ISML. You can post images of non-ISML characters for examples or comparisons but don't make a post with 10 pictures of a random character.
6. Avoid degrading other characters. This forum is for making characters look better, not worse. You should promote your favorite characters, not put down others.
7. No bumping topics. Let other characters have a chance.
8. No flaming.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Re: Rules for campaigning! Read before you post!

Post by chaosprophet » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 am

With 2010 here we moved campaign threads for a Archive subforums for all charas not confirmed to Regular Season. As they're not currently active, they threads are locked for now.