Gara (Fanfiction)

Show off your ISML-related talents, whatever they may be. You can also request character avatar changes here.
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Nero Claudius
Melon Pan: 120
2020 Female Favorite: Nero Claudius
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Araragi Koyomi
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Anime girls to take over the world

Gara (Fanfiction)

Post by Chibasa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Hi there, I'm actually writing a story with forum member as characters. ^.^
Before you read anything about it I want to tell you that this story could not exist without Toady who helped me correcting my english ! I hope you'll enjoy it !

Reminder:
- Some of you are villains or not well-intentioned characters because plot needs it; it's not supposed to reflect people's real personality. :3
- Some of you don't even have same gender in reality and in my story. :3
- In this universe, boys having boobs and wearing skirts or dress is normal, and well tolerated by society. :3

So here is a little presentation of main characters and characters included in first chapter (looks and gender).
Most main charactersShow
Crisu (♂), Kurogarasu (♀), Luv Spheal (?), Shmion (♂)
Avery (♂), BugH (♀), Hikari-chan (♀), Smartboyhw (♂)
Fuijiwara (♂), Just (♂)
SpoilerShow
10ZHAbin (♀), hinakatbklyn (♀), Alwerien (♀)
SpoilerShow
Jiharo (♂), Fate (♂), Instrern (♂)
SpoilerShow
Paru (♀), Kholdy (♂), RegalStar (♂), Maglor (♂), Toady (♀)
Momo (♀)
SpoilerShow
Hachiko (♂), Momento (♂) Hachiko and Momento are respectively Sports and History teachers.
Last edited by Chibasa on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2019 Male Favorite: Kyon
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Roy Mustang
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Re: Gara (Fanfiction)

Post by Toady » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 pm

I tried my best to correct the first chapter, but English is not my first language (which is why I don't apply for the Featured Match Editor position), it is French just like Chibasa. So there are probably mistakes left or sentences that sound a bit... strange. My apologies for this~
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi
My Secret Santa is awesome :3

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 pm

In a galaxy far far away, a long time ago, Moe planet was on the verge of his greatest story: Gara's story!

Chapter 1: Transfer Student

Our story begins during an history class in the most prestigious high school of the most prestigious country on Moe planet: Saimoe Kingdom.

Momento: [...] And this is how CureRainbow brought peace in the whole continent without any war last century.
Well, this is the end for today. Before you go home, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow we will have a new student joining our class. I count on you to take care of her. See you tomorrow.

On their way home, some groups of students discuss about the new student.

Instrern: A new student, at this moment of the year? It's rare...
Jiharo: I bet she's a cutie. It'll be a good occasion for us. :love:
Fate: If she's joining this high school, there's a good chance she does this for same reason as other girls, unfortunately... -w-
Jiharo: Don't be this negative, we just have to give our best on the first day, first impression is the key to get a girlfriend.
Instrern: That's why that'll be difficult for you. :bigsmile:
Jiharo: Why always so harsh with me? :tearsad:

Alwerien: Joining our school right now is a good move to attract attention, I hope this new student will not cause us problems...
Hinaka: But if she's an airhead, maybe we can use her at our advantage. =)
Alwerien: It could be risky, but anyway, we will have to make the first move.
10ZHAbin: Let's try to show her around the school, it'll be a good occasion to see her potential and know if she'll help us or be in our way.

Next day... In our hero's house.

Luv Spheal: Huuuuurry up, Gara! You can't be late for your first day in your new high school!
Kurogarasu: Don't shout so loudly in the morning! I know that I can't be late, baka! :evil:
Luv Spheal: But you have only twenty minutes left to take your shower, eat your breakfast and go to school! @_@
Kurogarasu: I told you I'll be on time. Go prepare my breakfast instead of worrying too much about me.

Kurogarasu pats Luv Spheal's head, making him wiggling happily.

After a shower and a good breakfast, Kurogarasu is now in front of her new high school. A lot of people are looking at her, like if she is the attraction of the day. Gara is a bit uncomfortable when three girls suddenly approaches her.

Alwerien: Hi, you're the new student, right?
Kurogarasu: Yes, my name is Kurogarasu, I'm pleased to meet you.
Alwerien: We're pleased to meet you too. My name is Alwerien and they are 10ZHAbin and Hinaka. We wanted to show you the school but we'll not have enough time before the start of classes. We'll do that during morning break I guess, just follow us to your new class for now. =)
Kurogarasu: Thank you very much. ^.^

Jiharo: It's the worst scenario possible... Why did they approaches her? :tearsad:
Fate: It's strange... They're never kind to any other girls generally.
Instrern: Maybe they want to know if she came for him.
Jiharo: But the good news is that she's very pretty :love:
Instrern: I must admit she's pretty, but if she has the same personality as those girls or even if she becomes friend with them I won't be interested.
Fate: I agree.

Gara introduces herself to her comrades at the start of biology class.

Kurogarasu: Hi, my name is Kurogarasu, I'm seventeen years old and changed high school after moving in my new flat. I'm pleased to meet you.
Kholdy: Avery, please make some room for Kurogarasu. She'll sit next to you. Please make sure she can catch up previous lessons. Today, we will continue our lesson about an extinct species: spheals. I hope you have some knowledge about them.

Avery: Nice to meet you. I'm not very good in Biology but I'll try my best to help you if necessary. ^^;
Kurogarasu: Thanks, but I think I'll be ok with this subject :smile:
Avery: Are you this good in Biology?
Kurogarasu: I guess we can say it like this... But, to be honest, I just have an interest in spheals. ^^;
Avery: I see.

Kholdy: So now that we've seen how spheals influence our food culture as chef and as food as the same time, we will speak about the spheals' own culture. Ummm... Instrern, can you tell me something about it?
Instrern : I never heard about spheal culture, but I doubt they did write books or made movies. However, I bet they made some sculptures, drawings or music. It's also the first kind of art that humans mastered, so it would make sense. But I never heard anything except that they were good at cooking and that they tasted very good... ^.^

At this moment, Avery noticed that Gara was more than annoyed and was gripping her skirt with all her strength as if she wanted to catalyze her anger.

Kholdy: You're not so far from truth. They indeed made music and sculptures, but they did not draw that much since they mainly lived underwater. Can someone tell me more about it?
Kurogarasu: Last spheals we knew in Saimoe Kingdom helped on CureRainbow statue project. Music they listened to and made were mainly linked to hip-hop with artists like Sphealty Cent & Spheal Shady but spheal music never pierced outside of spheal community. Most sold songs were Crack A Waffle and Where the food at?.
Kholdy: Indeed, humans and spheals got really different music tastes. I'm a bit impressed you even know a spheal's song title; however, I never heard about spheals helping during CureRainbow statue construction. Who told you this?
Kurogarasu: (It would be so easy if I could answer A spheal...) I think I read this in a book when I was young but I don't really remember which one...
Kholdy: Well, without decent sources, information has no value. Please use conditional when you're not sure about what you are saying.

Lesson goes on until the bell rings, announcing the morning pause.

Avery: Do you need me to show you around the school?
Kurogarasu: No it's ok, Alwerien, Hinaka and 10ZHAbin wanted to do it right now, but thanks anyway.
Avery: I'm not sure they'll speak a lot about the school :lol: You'll understand very fast what they want and if you want to hang out with them. But anyway, be cautious, they have a lot of influence in this school, they can change your reputation in one second... Have fun.
Kurogarasu: (I wonder what he means by what they want) Well, I'll see that ^^;

Gara joins Alwerien, hinaka and 10ZHAbin. They immediately lead her to the roof of the school.

10ZHAbin: From here, you have a perfect view of the city. The three of us like to spend our free time here.
Kurogarasu: That's a pretty view indeed. We even see the Royal Castle. :smile:
Alwerien: Did you ever visit the Castle?
Kurogarasu: Of course not, I have no link with any noble family.
Hinaka: So, can I ask you why you joined this school?
Kurogarasu: Umm... Well. I need to meet someone I can only find here. ^^;
Alwerien: So you're here for Just, as excepted. :jii:
Kurogarasu: I'm... ._.

Kurogarasu was interrupted. Alwerien's face became red.

Alwerien: Let me warn you that you'll have no chance to become a princess. Just will be mine, and if you approach him, I'll destroy you. :jii:
10ZHAbin: However, if you don't try anything with him and serve us, we may ennoble you in the future. :twisted:
Kurogarasu: (Wow, what the heck is wrong with these girls?) I'm not interested by Just, neither by your proposal...
Hinaka: Who did you want to meet then?
Kurogarasu: BugH.
10ZHAbin: Interesting... But It's hard to believe that you're not here for Just. I bet you can't tell us why you want to meet this bitch, right?
Kurogarasu: I won't tell you why indeed. I'll instead suggest you to calm yourselves, the world does not turn around your prince. And stop being some superficial sourpuss.
Hinaka: Superficial... Sourpuss... You'll regret those words. :jii:
Alwerien: Don't try to fool us, we won't let you approach him, neither we'll let you insult us. I'll destroy you... I'll destroy you until you lose all your humanity, and then I'll make you my dog and I'll make you lick my boots in front of all the school. No one can disrespect us without regrets.
Kurogarasu: Ok. ._.
SpoilerShow
Kurogarasu didn't even care about what they were saying and headed back to her classroom.

Avery: Welcome back.
Kurogarasu: I now get what you meant by what they want...
Avery: It seems like it was gone wrong with them. It's not surprising. They hate commoners and almost every girl who could encounter Just.
Kurogarasu: They seem so obsessed by him.... That's scary. -_-

Ring bells and a new lesson started

Maglor: Hi, today we will have a lesson about triangle congruency.

[...]

Maglor: It's all for today. Don't forget there's a test next week.

Avery: Eeeeeeeh... Another test :<
Kurogarasu: I feel like I'll fail it...
Avery: I guess Maglor should be merciful with you for this one at least. But now it's time for a good surprise for you.
Kurogarasu: Nani?
Avery: You'll discover our cafeteria... It's more like a royal buffet, you should enjoy. :smile:

Alwerien, 10ZHAbin, Hinaka and Just were walking out of the cafeteria with four bentos in their hands.

Avery: I've never seen Just accompany them, neither eating with them before, seems like you motivated them to play their cards today.
Kurogarasu: Uh... I don't really mind... I'm more surprised that our prince got his katana on him even in school to be honest. ^^'
Avery: Yes, that's a bit weird. It would not surprise me if he sleeps with it actually. :3

Kurogarasu and Avery sit down side by side and start to pick some food from different plates on the buffet.

Kurogarasu: It's really... Overweening.
Avery: Yeah I told you. :3
Kurogarasu: Uh... What's this crowd around the end of the table?
Avery: Oh, it must be Buggy fanclub. She's as popular as Just. Well... Since his father controls economy of the whole country, there must be a big part of her fanclub which is there only for political reasons, and the other part must be there because she's pretty...
Kurogarasu: So for boys or girls, main interest in this school is having more power...
Avery: They're not all obsessed with that, but aiming for more power and more money must be how most noble families teach their children to live. Talking about this, there's not a lot of reasons to come to this school if you're not interested by power and don't know anybody in it. So... I'm curious about why you came here. :3
Kurogarasu: Saying this, I guess you came here for someone, right?
Avery: (Nice dodge) Maybe. You won't tell me why you came for then? :3
Kurogarasu: I would like to talk to BugH. But it seems it will be hard with so many persons around her.
Avery: BugH? Interesting... I can improve your chances a bit if you want.
Kurogarasu: Really? :o
Avery: Yes, there's a classroom where she spends most of her time. I can show you af-
Kholdy: Kurogarasu.

Kurogarasu was searching where the voice was coming from and then looked down and saw Kholdy.

Kurogarasu: So smal- Ergh... Yes... What did you want?

Both Kurogarasu and Kholdy were embarrassed. But Gara's face was really red.

Kholdy: Well... * cough * please come to my office before classes restart. Avery will show you where it is.
Avery: Yes sir!

Kholdy then ran out of the cafeteria.

Kholdy: Hachikocchiiiii! Another student said I was small!!!!!

Kholdy hugs Hachiko, the sport teacher, while complaining; Hachiko then pats him.

Hachiko: There, there...

Meanwhile, on the roof.

Alwerien: So, here's your hand-made bento, Just-kun.

Alwerien intentionally made hand-contact while giving him the bento and offered him a big smile while looking deeply in his eyes... Just was blushing hard and was destabilized.

Just: (This is the first time a girl offers me something, I-I wasn't excepting that... 0 0) Th-Thanks.

Just unboxes the bento and discovers the most filled bento he has ever seen. At the opposite side of the roof, 10ZHAbin and Hinaka were eating and observing the date.

10ZHAbin: It's going well, seems like he's totally lost.
Hinaka: Nobody can resist to Alwerien's charm after all. Soon she'll rule this school and even more... And both BugH and this newcomer bitch will be burning in hell.
10ZHAbin: Yes, but be patient, for now we must accomplish the mission Alwerien gave us: spray some of her perfume on Just's schoolbag such that he keeps her smell in his head during the whole day, even after the date.
Hinaka: To be honest, I'm not sure if it'll be useful but... I'll do it, don't worry.

[...]

Just: That was really delicious, thank you again. (I dunno if it's the food but I feel really strange... But in a good way, I'm like floating in the air...)
Alwerien: You're too kind, you're making me blush...
Just: Sorry! Uh... Well you were about to ask me a question.
Alwerien: Yeah... So I was wondering... Would you accept to be my partner for the orienteering race next week? We're a group of three friends and it's really painful to make pairs in this situation, so it would really save me if you would accept.
Just: I'm supposed to be Buggy's partner... But if you really want, I can ask her to find another partner. That should not bother her.
Alwerien: Oh! Thank you so much, you're so kind, Just-kun.

Alwerien comes closer to Just and starts to hug him. Just intuitively rolls his arms on her back.

Just: I-I'm the one who should thank you... Lots of people don't even try to talk to me because of my status and I can rarely appreciate a moment like this one! Thank you so much. ><
Alwerien: Your words really... Touch me ...
Just: (Am I having a headache? I feel strange) I'm a bit confused, I-I never felt like this before, It's like I'm a bit dr-

Alwerien interrupted him, holding his head between her hands and giving him a short kiss. Just was surprised and blushed very hard, but then embraced her and kissed her while closing his eyes. Alwerien's heart was beating really fast.

10ZHAbin: Yes, he's really falling for her.
Hinaka: I guess putting alcohol in his bento was a good idea. Alwerien's charm combined to the fact Just drank alcohol for the first time without knowing it, it was a perfect plan.
10ZHAbin: We just need to wait to see how he'll act tomorrow to know if he'll still be in love after alcohol effect passed.

On another hallway, Avery and Kurogarasu were now visiting school.

Avery: So here is the infirmary, and next door is the special classroom reserved for Just. But he lets BugH use it, so if you stay around here you should be able to catch her a few seconds. Then I can't give you more advice without knowing what you want from her.
Kurogarasu: Thank you. Well, if I can catch her, three seconds will enough. Then she'll be the one who wants to talk with me. :cooltongue:
Avery: (I doubt about it but she seems to be confident...) Haha, good luck anyway. You should maybe go to Kholdy's office now, classes will resume soon. ^.^
Kurogarasu: Oh yes, thanks, I almost forgot about it... -_-

Kurogarasu now believes in her chances to meet BugH, but why does she need to meet her so bad? And why does Kholdy need to see her? Suspense fills Kurogarasu with determination.
To be continued...
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
Hikarin is the best
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:58 am

I got this strange feeling I'm gonna get killed so hard by a number of different people 0 0
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:20 am

I smell netorare
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
shadowhunter
~Shadow Crafter~
~Shadow Crafter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 63

Post by shadowhunter » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:57 am

That was pretty good to read this.

Question: There will be a new characters in further chapters, or not?

P.S. And that Eminem reference was hilarious!
XxPurple-CrystalxX
~Illusionist~
~Illusionist~
Badges:
Worships: Louis Howard ♥♥
Melon Pan: 108
2018 Female Favorite: Yatogami Tōka
Wish: ⋆ Aaaaaaa to be animated and many A's. Last Game anime would be nice too ⋆

Post by XxPurple-CrystalxX » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:34 am

*gasp* Just cheating behind Gara's back!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
open me☆Show
Umi Umi Uuu~Show
Forumoe~Show
ImageImage
Much love to Grish and Kiwi for the sigs ♡
Image Image Thanks to Hikarin for these beautiful siggies~ <33
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2020 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
2020 Male Favorite: Ray
2019 Female Favorite: Rachel Gardner
2019 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe

Post by WoodyMC » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 am

XxPurple-CrystalxX wrote:*gasp* Just cheating behind Gara's back!
typical Just
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:07 am

The girls are so scary 0 0
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:37 am

^ Just will protect you kuki~

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: hehehe......poggers....

Post by Kiwigiwi » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:45 am

Uwaa... the girls are extreme..

Is Just a billionaire? Does he look like Christian Bale? So many questions.

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
Homura
[Apprentice Magician]
[Apprentice Magician]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 55
2020 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2020 Male Favorite: Lelouch Lamperouge
2019 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2019 Male Favorite: Levi
2018 Female Favorite: Makise Kurisu
2018 Male Favorite: Yukihira Sōma

Post by Homura » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 am

The title is so straightforward. Where is Gara's best friend Naruto :3
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 am

yay...
i'm female in this world...
X) X)

wait..wait..
Crow is sitting next to a-kun....
grrr....
:onion23:
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 am

Just wrote:...

I got this strange feeling I'm gonna get killed so hard by a number of different people 0 0
KILL JUST
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
HaloCapella
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: My Cuties!
2018 Female Favorite: Sawamura Spencer Eriri
Wish: Saimoe-chan's official debut.

Post by HaloCapella » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:40 am

needs eroi/harem end *shot*
Admiral Paru ~~ Pixiv DeviantArt Twitter Image
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:05 am

shadowhunter wrote:That was pretty good to read this.

Question: There will be a new characters in further chapters, or not?

P.S. And that Eminem reference was hilarious!
Thank you ! Yes there will be a lot of characters. Some only appears in one chapter, some will be more important. I did not count but there's approximately 50 characters.
Homura wrote:The title is so straightforward. Where is Gara's best friend Naruto :3
I didn't think about this x) I give up reading/watching Naruto so many years ago... I guess it was at Shippuden start. I wanted to kill both Sasuke and Sakura...
kukimunstir wrote:The girls are so scary 0 0
But not you, don't worry ! :3
Kurogarasu wrote:Uwaa... the girls are extreme..

Is Just a billionaire? Does he look like Christian Bale? So many questions.
He looks like Shana !
the world does not turn around your prince
BugH wrote:yay...
i'm female in this world...
X) X)

wait..wait..
Crow is sitting next to a-kun....
grrr....
:onion23:
Well, next chapter you'll have a good and a bad news *runs*
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
Hikarin is the best
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Why am I not relevant?
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Chapter 2 should be in two parts (first one will be available Monday night and second one maybe near Friday? (EU time)).
Royal family treeShow

Please note CureRainbow is Shmion grandma, the one who brought peace in whole continent last century.
New characters in Chapter 2Show
Chibasa (♂), Alexander (♂), Miu (♂), Shineko (♂), Kamineko (♂)
SpoilerShow
There will be also some new characters from "Main characters picture" (Crisu and Fuijiwara).
ImageImage
Secret Santax Time
Hikarin is the best
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:33 pm

OK...,...........................................
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue
Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Wish: Chocolate sundaes

Post by Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Chibasa wrote:Chapter 2 should be in two parts (first one will be available Monday night and second one maybe near Friday? (EU time)).
Royal family treeShow

Please note CureRainbow is Shmion grandma, the one who brought peace in whole continent last century.
New characters in Chapter 2Show
Chibasa (♂), Alexander (♂), Miu (♂), Shineko (♂), Kamineko (♂)
SpoilerShow
There will be also some new characters from "Main characters picture" (Crisu and Fuijiwara).
SpoilerShow
OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD AT 'SILENT KILLER'.
... So my Hibikin's dead?

P.S: Great job Chibasan <3
ImageThanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Gyate~Show
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune