Which K-On! reboot arc did you like more?

Create a poll for the Community to answer! The Staff may use this forum, too, to get your opinion on new ISML ideas. Sponsored Events will also go here.

With the K-On! manga coming to a close again, which of the two arcs did you like more?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

College Arc
No votes
High School Arc
25%
Both
50%
Neither
25%

Total votes: 4
ark7298
Nikuman
Nikuman
Worships: both Hirasawa sisters
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: K-On! (season 3)
I wanna date Ayana Taketatsu!!

Which K-On! reboot arc did you like more?

Post by ark7298 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 pm

It's sad that K-On! is gonna come to a close once again. So, before the final chapters for the two arcs I bequeath this question.
If you have nothing to speak of, don't bother, mate. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Re: Which K-On! reboot arc did you like more?

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I didn't particularly "like" any of the two but let me explain.

First off, I consider myself an avid (and possibly obsessed) K-ON! fan. I loved both seasons a lot (10/10 on MAL) along with the characters, especially Mio. I'm planning to watch the movie right when the BluRays are released online, even if it's not subbed yet. The only thing I'm missing is K-ON! merchandise but that's a different story.

So, even though I really like K-ON! and the manga, I felt the addition of new characters slightly ruined the original story that ended during the graduation of everyone excluding Azusa. Post-Chapter 48, it's not the HTT I know and love anymore. Nonetheless, I still looked forward to each chapter as I would get to see more of the K-ON! girls that I've grown to love.

In summary, yes, I love the K-ON! manga and wished it weren't ending, but I feel the post-graduation arcs are inferior to the original.
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Tue May 29, 2012 6:49 am

Kakifly's fault and since he probably wasn't able to handle the new characters well they were uninteresting. The recent chapters were not as good.
Cross
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Madoka
Wish: me to be in an anime.
All-time Favorite:
Tachibana Kanade

Post by Cross » Tue May 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Both?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Support ISML + My All-time FavoriteShow
ImageImage
Metaler
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Minakami Yuki; Takako X Runa; Mioda Ibuki; Toono Ren... It's a long-ass list.
Wish: To keep on taking it easy, and to keep my mind limber.

Post by Metaler » Thu May 31, 2012 5:40 am

Jeffrey-sama wrote:I didn't particularly "like" any of the two but let me explain.

First off, I consider myself an avid (and possibly obsessed) K-ON! fan. I loved both seasons a lot (10/10 on MAL) along with the characters, especially Mio. I'm planning to watch the movie right when the BluRays are released online, even if it's not subbed yet. The only thing I'm missing is K-ON! merchandise but that's a different story.

So, even though I really like K-ON! and the manga, I felt the addition of new characters slightly ruined the original story that ended during the graduation of everyone excluding Azusa. Post-Chapter 48, it's not the HTT I know and love anymore. Nonetheless, I still looked forward to each chapter as I would get to see more of the K-ON! girls that I've grown to love.

In summary, yes, I love the K-ON! manga and wished it weren't ending, but I feel the post-graduation arcs are inferior to the original.
Kakifly probably wanted to end the manga before to move on to something else. But unfortunetely his publisher decided that raping him was more viable.
"Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner" ~Lao Tzu