- Only predictions submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your predictions.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc.
- You will predict the winners of each arena, and your score will reflect on how well your prediction is.
- You can abstain the arena you think is closest. There will be exactly 1 correct abstain every around.
- How high you score in an arena will depend on how other fantasy participants predicted -- more details in the spoiler tag below.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If I forgot to post a new fantasy thread by the time voting starts and the link has the next matches correctly, then someone can put it up for me.
>> http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/?fantasy <<
t = total # of participants
v = how many voted the same as you (including you)
2 * (t - v + 1) / t
Of course, if you get it wrong, then you get 0 points. For example, if there were 30 fantasy participants and you were the only one to predict Ayanami Rei to win and she does, then you get:
2 * (30 - 1 + 1) / 30 = 2 points
while everyone gets 0. If instead Alice Caroll won, then everyone would get:
2 * (30 - 29 + 1) / 30 = 0.13 points
while you get 0.
If you abstain and get it right, then you get the max score for that arena, which is 2 points. When you abstain an arena, it counts as not predicting the winner, so the formula for everyone else's score changes. For example, if there were 30 fantasy participants again, 20 voted for Alice, 10 voted for Rei including you, and Rei wins:
2 * (30 - 10 + 1) / 30 = 1.4 points
Now let's say you abstained and Alice vs. Rei is indeed the closest match, so you get 2 points. But everyone else who voted for Rei will get:
2 * (30 - 9 + 1) / 30 = 1.47 points
So as you can see, regardless of whether or not your abstain was correct, everyone else who voted for Rei increases their score.