Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Aquamarine Period 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Marinara » Wed May 20, 2015 3:56 am

Featured Match previews/descriptions/teasers for ISML matches are needed every round. Anyone in the community is welcome to contribute in any language. Accepted submissions will be displayed on the front page during the voting round and archived on the site afterwards. You may receive cookies when you submit and/or help edit write-ups.

Archived write-ups can be found here for reference: http://2014.internationalsaimoe.com/con ... _index.php

Guidelines
  • You must be fair to all candidates involved. Write in a neutral voice but keep the reader in suspense, too.
  • Writers have a max total of 5 previews per round.
  • 200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, Regular Season Male Preview, and 1v1 Exhibition preview, regardless of content or style.
  • 300-word limit for each Exhibition 2v2 preview, due to the pairing of contestants.
  • 400-word limit for each 7-person contestant Necklace and Necklace Exhibition preview.
  • Please use the spelling conventions that ISML uses (e.g. with the macrons ō and ū).
  • Because these will be on the front page, appropriateness and quality of writing are extremely important.
  • Please proofread your work from the perspective of a normal visitor; would he or she understand what you wrote?
  • Try to avoid major plot/character spoilers.
  • Unfortunately, not every submission will be featured.
  • And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT, final revisions of the submissions must be turned in, at the latest, at 10:00 GMT--5 hours before the start of each match.
Tips for Writers
  • Beware of long, cumbersome sentences. While many of them are technically correct, with their commas and conjunctions, they often sound very awkward and become difficult to follow after some length. Try to be considerate of your readers and vary up your sentences' lengths to create regular patterns. Read your works out loud and consider how each sentence sounds.
  • Be very careful of using the same words over and over (example: "girl"), and of using the same sentence structures repeatedly (ex: "Girl A blah blah blah blah blah. On the other hand, Girl B blah blah blah"). Avoid repetition and get creative with your descriptions of the contestants, while still remaining true to their characters.
  • Most of all, try to have fun with your writing! If you find yourself in a slump and using the same style repeatedly with no vigor to your work, then take a break. Maybe read a blog entry or something elsewhere to freshen up your language, then try to write on a clean page. If you're forcing yourself and not having fun, then stop. Come back for the next round. If you're having trouble with something, let us know here and someone or multiple "someones" is/are bound to jump in and aid you.
Post your writings here, and Staff will review and consider them. If you have just ideas, but not whole write-ups, that's okay, too! We can all help each other come up with the best paragraphs to introduce our matches. Thank you for helping to improve ISML!
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: Aquamarine Period 2015 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Fuijiwara » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Reserving

Yazawa Nico vs Onodera Kosaki
Tobiichi Origami vs Yukinoshita Yukino

Yazawa Nico vs Onodera KosakiShow
A passion in their hearts drives them to step up their game in order to portray their feelings for that subject in question through various means possible. For Nico, her love for being an idol may have failed her once, but it does not put her down as she rises up from failure to be an idol again. She is not afraid of failure this time, as she has her friends, whom will support her through their journeys together as well as her signature catchphrase to capture the hearts of many. For Kosaki, her love for her childhood friend is huge, but just cannot find the appropriate moments to take the step forward. Time and time again has she attempted to do so, but ended in failure. But loves overcomes all obstacles, and despite her shy nature, she will be relentless in her love and will one day find her victory.

And so, passion plays an important part in knowing how to showcase the love you have, be it the love for something or someone. Whom would you support in this battle of passions between these two daring girls.
Tobiichi Origami vs Yukinoshita YukinoShow
Behind the cold demeanor they portray externally, lies two teenagers that are actually quite different that one might think. Origami comes by as a typical shy student, unable to talk to anyone easily but the truth is she just does not want to socialize with anyone, only focusing on what she feels is important to her. After getting to know her, you would soon realize her aggressive nature and her desires, much different from the Origami you once knew. For Yukino, the ice queen of the school actually is more than what meets the eye. While she may be blunt with her words, she is usually very caring by nature, as seen by her tendency to help those in need with all her ability. Not only that, she also has a little competitive side to her, as installed into her by her will to beat her sister in what she has done, showing others that she is as capable as well.

Overall, never judge a book by its cover, for the pages you turn might be much different than what you originally expected.
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 am

Aquamarine Day 1

Finally, how much have I miss this? :')

tagging
Saber (Fate series) vs Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūuts…Show
The first day of ISML 2015 is decorated with the battle of two old-timers. Two contestants who have witnessed ISML since it was conceived and have never miss a single year. Saber, King of Knights, versus Suzumiya Haruhi, the girl deemed as God.
Saber was a legendary king, who wished for peace to her people. But her journey had brought death and betrayal instead. So she seeks an item - a grail that is able to grant every wish. She is brought into present day. Being given a second chance, she steels herself, prepared to face every enemy.
Haruhi looks like any normal beautiful high-schoolers. But she's a freak who's not interested in humans, but only aliens, time travelers, or espers. Little does she know, the group she has assembled is filled with those special beings. She knows even less about her God-like power that puts the world in her mercy. All she knows is having fun - by doing things alongside her friends.
These two people have met, numerously. Whoever wins today might have the upper hand later. So, who will: the king who wish to undo her faults, or the wild 'God' who actually is a caring leader?
Word Count:200.
Somebody correct my historical reference if it is wrong.
ARRGGH I'M LATE, gomen.
Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs Yui-nyan (Angel B…Show

cancelled, I forgot how to do this shortly and spent more time with the first preview.

won't be able to help with translation, most likely. Unless late post is allowed.
Last edited by Reverend on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 am

Reverend wrote:Unless late post is allowed.
Late is never allowed! :3
Follow me on Twitter!
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:28 am

Reserving
Tokisaki Kurumi vs Tina Sprout (English)Show
Koyomi's Diary
ISML Central Park
Sunday, June 7, 2015
07.00 GMT
I was in the middle of my morning walk when i saw an amazing view, the meeting of Tokisaki Kurumi and Tina Sprout.

Actually, i really wanted to see Tina from close or if it's possible to pet her head and pinch her cheeks. Oh no, it's dangerous! I mustn't be eaten by the sweetness of this little girl. How possible for this little creature to create her own path and secure a seat in regular season?
Tina is different from Kurumi who had already set her feet in this place from last year and proved herself as the best in Nova. Ah, talked about Kurumi, she was the reason why i couldn't go closer. Considering her personality, the smooth chaos is something that i can describe from Kurumi, but we can't deny that Kurumi had her own charisma.

Their conversation in that bench looked so relax and beautiful, the smile in their face seemed so pure for me. How sweet!

And in the last line of this diary, i just had realized that both of them will meet each other in Nova arena in few hours from now.
Tokisaki Kurumi vs Tina Sprout (Bahasa)Show
Diari Koyomi
Taman Pusat ISML
Minggu, 7 Juni 2015
07.00 GMT

Aku sedang jalan pagi ketika melihat pemandangan menakjubkan ini, pertemuan antara Tokisaki Kurumi dan Tina Sprout.

Sebenarnya aku sangat ingin melihat Tina dari dekat atau bahkan jika memungkinkan aku ingin mengelus kepalanya dan mencubit pipinya. Ah tidak, ini bahaya! Aku tidak boleh sampai termakan oleh kemanisan gadis kecil ini. Bagaimana makhluk kecil ini bisa menciptakan jalan dan mengamankan kursinya di babak reguler?
Tina tidak seperti Kurumi yang sudah di tempat ini sejak tahun lalu dan sudah membuktikan dirinya adalah yang terbaik di Nova. Ah, berbicara tentang Kurumi, dialah alasan kenapa aku tak berani mendekat ke sana. Mempertimbangkan kepribadiannya, kekacauan yang lembut mungkin yang bisa kugambarkan dari Kurumi, namun tetap tak bisa kupungkiri bahwa Kurumi punya kharismanya tersendiri.

Perbincangan mereka di bangku taman itu terlihat sangat rileks dan indah, senyum di raut muka kedua gadis itu tampak sangat murni bagiku. Betapa manisnya!

Di baris terakhir tulisan ini, aku baru sadar bahwa mereka berdua akan bertemu di arena Nova beberapa jam ke depan.

Utage-sensei vs Natsuki-sensei (English)Show
Teacher must be the strongest, the smartest and the role model for their students, and these are Dōraku Utage dan Minamiya Natsuki. Both of them are respected and honored by the students regardless their appearance that a little bit shorter than the normal teachers.

Utage-sensei and Natsuki-sensei is two of many teacher who devote their self to develop the interest and capability of their students with full of heart. Caring and gentle are their characteristic, although sometimes they a bit strict.
Utage with her past experience, guide one of her student that incidentally had same problem just like Utage's past. Patiently, Utage gives her best advices and encourages to him in enduring the problem.
Natsuki devotes herself as a teacher in the school where she ever studied before. Known as strict teacher, Natsuki actually has her soft side when interacted with her students as the part her duties in the school.

It can be said that the task as a teacher is heavy enough, because the future of their students, more or less is in the teacher's hands. Knowing so much about them, it would be better to give more respect to our teacher from now.
Utage-sensei vs Natsuki-sensei (Bahasa)Show
Seorang guru haruslah yang terkuat, yang terpintar, dan yang menjadi contoh bagi murid-muridnya, dan inilah Dōraku Utage dan Minamiya Natsuki. Mereka berdua adalah guru yang disegani dan dihormati oleh murid-muridnya terlepas dari penampilan mereka yang sedikit lebih pendek dari tinggi guru-guru pada normalnya.

Utage-sensei dan Natsuki-sensei adalah dua dari banyak guru yang mengabdikan hidup mereka untuk mengembangkan kemampuan anak-anak didik mereka dengan sepenuh hati. Lembut dan pengertian adalah ciri khas mereka meski terkadang agak sedikit ketat.
Utage dengan pengalaman masa lalunya, membimbing salah satu muridnya yang kebetulan punya permasalahan yang sama dengannya. Dengan sabar, Utage memberikan nasihat-nasihat terbaik dan memberikan semangat dalam menghadapi permasalahan tersebut.
Natsuki mengabdikan dirinya menjadi guru di sekolah tempat dia pernah belajar. Meski dikenal sebagai guru yang ketat, Natsuki punya sisi-sisi lembut dalam membimbing muridnya sebagai salah satu bentuk tanggung jawabnya di sekolah.

Boleh dibilang tugas seorang guru cukuplah berat, karena masa depan anak didiknya sedikit banyak ada di tangan para guru. Mengetahui semua hal itu, kini ada baiknya kita lebih menghormati guru kita.
loli-sensei battle will be epic
:3

EDIT : Done
I cancel the Misaki-Marika
Last edited by BugH on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:33 am

You guys are not writing for Kirino vs. Ayase?!
Kōsaka Kirino (Ore no Imōto) vs. Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto)Show
What is the definition of "friend"? Kōsaka Kirino and Aragaki Ayase believe that they know the exact meaning of it. It is not simply because they share their similar interests, e.g. modelling, or go to school together every single day; it is far beyond that, for that true friendship is a pure relationship that exceeds selfishness and interest. It is never easy for Ayase to confront another habit of Kirino's, one that she finds hardly acceptable due to Kirino's perfect image. But as Confucius once said, friends should be honest with each other, trust each other, and go for harmony in diversity. The bonding between Ayase and Kirino is so strong, that such lies are merely minute threats. However, the two of them both hid something from each other: Their emotions towards somebody they both care. For them, no matter how annoying or perverted he may be, he is still their caring "older brother", and they couldn't help but to develop feelings for him. On this first day of ISML 2015 Regular Season, the two best friends meet to decide who should deserve what they desire, knowing that whatever the outcome is, their friendship will never fade.

Word Count: 198 words
Kōsaka Kirino (Ore no Imōto) vs. Aragaki Ayase (Ore no Imōto) Ch…Show
高坂桐乃(我的妹妹哪有这麽可爱!)vs. 新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这麽可爱!)

「朋友」的定义是什麽?高坂桐乃和新垣绫濑认爲她们知道它的準确意思。那不衹是因爲她们有著类似的兴趣,例如当模特儿,或者每天一起去学校那麽简单;朋友是远超于那些的,因爲真正的友谊是一纯粹之精神上人格上,超乎一切私心与利害之关係。绫濑从来都难以面对桐乃的另一兴趣,一个因爲桐乃的完美形象而难以让她接受的兴趣。不过正于孔子所説,「友谅,益矣」,朋友之间应该「和而不同」。绫濑和桐乃之间的链接强得那些谎话衹是微小的威胁。不过,两人都把一些东西互相隐藏著:她们对她们关心的某人的感情。对她们来説,无论他多麽烦厌或者好色,他依然是关顾他们的「哥哥」,而她们情不自禁对他萌生情愫。在世萌2015常规赛的第一天,两位挚友碰面以决定谁值得得到她们想要的东西,深知无论结果如何,她们的友谊永不逝去。
Blame Mr. Tang Jun-yi (author of Conversing on Chinese culture with youths) and Confucius.

AND NONE OF YOU WROTE THIS MATCHUP IN 2013 AND 2014? WHAT THE HELL?
Last edited by smartboyhw on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2020 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
2020 Male Favorite: Ray
2019 Female Favorite: Rachel Gardner
2019 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe

Post by WoodyMC » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:19 am

Erm ... so i'm here to ask if you guys need Vietnamese translator. If yes, i'm willing to help.
I guess we don't have that many Vietnam voters though.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:47 am

WoodyMC wrote:Erm ... so i'm here to ask if you guys need Vietnamese translator. If yes, i'm willing to help.
oh don't worry, we don't give a shit about that, really
even if there will be only one people reading it, it's worth it.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:17 am

WoodyMC wrote:Erm ... so i'm here to ask if you guys need Vietnamese translator. If yes, i'm willing to help.
Yes, definitely. Welcome to the team :)
Feel free to ask whatever and whenever in doubt, though the main job here is translate whatever you see is posted up by the writers, simple and easy :)
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:01 pm

CHINESE TRANSLATIONS (incorporated translations from smartboyhw, tehyc, matchbaby and Just)
Yazawa Nico vs Onodera Kosaki (Fuijiwara)Show
矢泽妮可(Love Live!) vs. 小野寺小咲(伪恋)

烈烈燃烧的热情,是推动她们去突破自己、通过各种方法去抒发内心情感的动力。矢泽妮可一再经历挫折,但她对于偶像的喜爱并没有因而磨灭;从失败之中重新站起来,再一次朝着成为偶像的目标奋斗;她不再害怕,因为有一众可靠的朋友支持自己闯过面前任何难关、还有足以俘获任何人喜爱的“にっこにっこにー!”小野寺小咲深爱着那位儿时的玩伴,却找不到适当时机去往前再踏出一步,一次又一次尝试均以失败告终;然而爱情可以跨越一切障碍,虽然个性害羞但她绝不会轻言放弃,会一直坚持在通往胜利的道路上奔驰。热情,对于展现自己内心的感受可谓至关重要,无论是对事还是对人。在这两位内心炽热燃烧的女生之间,你会支持谁去胜出这场比试呢?
Tobiichi Origami vs Yukinoshita Yukino (Fuijiwara)Show
鸢一折纸(约会大作战) vs. 雪之下雪乃(我的青春恋爱喜剧果然有问题)

在冷漠外表的背后,这两个少女的内在跟大家所想的大大不同。折纸是个典型的内向学生,不怎么与他人说话或进行社交,但实际上她只是想更集中于对她而言重要的事物;认识她之后就会意识她的渴求和决心多么热烈,与起初的形象迥然不同。雪乃在学校俨如冰冷的皇后,但言辞锋利直接的她其实非常温柔体贴、常常帮助有需要的人;除此以外她也有好胜的一面,以比姐姐更优秀为目标,展示给所有人看自己的能力。永远不要从外壳去判断一个人的内在,突破隔膜之后或许会认识到一张全新的脸孔。
Saber vs Suzumiya Haruhi (Reverend)Show
Saber(Fate系列) vs. 凉宫春日(凉宫春日的忧郁)

国际最萌大会2015的第一天,出现两张老脸孔的对决。两名见证着世萌诞生、并从不曾缺席任何一届的元老:骑士的王者Saber、世界的神凉宫春日。身为王的Saber,渴望着自己人民的和平,然而碰上的却是死亡与背叛;因此她来到了二十一世纪,渴求着据称可以让任何愿望成真的圣杯,为了面对任何敌人而再次装备自己。凉宫春日看上去就像一个普通的漂亮高中女生,但她不对普通人类感兴趣,只关注外星人、未来人和超能力者;她并不意识到自己的意愿让她身边聚集了最特别的存在、更不知道自己拥有神的能力,她只知道跟伙伴一起探索、在生活里寻求乐趣。这两人曾经碰面无数次,而今天的胜出者很可能在以后也占有优势;会是渴望纠正自己错误的王,还是看似不羁却关心同伴的神?
Tokisaki Kurumi vs Tina Sprout (BugH)Show
时崎狂三(约会大作战) vs 缇娜·斯普朗特(漆黑的子弹)

2015年6月7日格林威治标准时间早上七时
世萌中央公园

一日之计在于晨,正当我在晨运的时候,我看到了一个精彩绝妙的景色——时崎狂三跟缇娜·斯普朗特的会面。
真心,我很希望能接近缇娜、摸摸她的头捏她的脸颊......不行,这太危险了,我肯定会被她萌死的。说回正题,她在常规赛中创造出属于自己的道路的机率到底有多大呢?缇娜跟狂三并不同,狂三在去年已经证明了自己是新星的强者。话说回来,我不太敢走近狂三的身旁,她像一个暗藏汹涌的波涛,隐隐散发出一股独特的人格魅力。
她们的对话美丽而吸引,她们的笑容就像砂糖一样,这么多么的甜美!
在这日记的最后,我才意识到她们将会在几小时后于世萌新星赛区碰头,名副其实的先礼后兵。
在赛区的她们也懂得「友谊第一、比赛第二」的道理,你们的心态又是如何呢?
Dōraku Utage vs Minamiya Natsuki (BugH)Show
道乐宴(我的脑内恋碍选项) vs. 南宫那月(噬血狂袭)

老师必须是最强、最聪明,而且是学生们的榜样。道乐宴和南宫那月,都深受学生尊敬爱戴,纵使她们比一般的老师矮了那么一点。她们全心奉献自己,帮助学生培养兴趣和能力;既温柔又会照顾他人,同时也有严格的一面。道乐宴凭借自己过去的经验,教导学生面对难关、给予最好的建议和鼓励。南宫那月在母校担任老师,虽然已严格著名,但跟学生互动是也会展现出温柔的一面。担当老师的职责,负担并不小;学生的未来,或多或少掌握在老师手中。加深了对她们的认识,同时也应该给她们更多的尊重呢。
Kōsaka Kirino vs Aragaki Ayase (smartboyhw)Show
高坂桐乃(我的妹妹哪有这麽可爱!)vs. 新垣绫濑(我的妹妹哪有这麽可爱!)

「朋友」的定义是什麽?高坂桐乃和新垣绫濑认爲她们知道它的準确意思。那不衹是因爲她们有著类似的兴趣,例如当模特儿,或者每天一起去学校那麽简单;朋友是远超于那些的,因爲真正的友谊是一纯粹之精神上人格上,超乎一切私心与利害之关係。绫濑从来都难以面对桐乃的另一兴趣,一个因爲桐乃的完美形象而难以让她接受的兴趣。不过正于孔子所説,「友谅,益矣」,朋友之间应该「和而不同」。绫濑和桐乃之间的链接强得那些谎话衹是微小的威胁。不过,两人都把一些东西互相隐藏著:她们对她们关心的某人的感情。对她们来説,无论他多麽烦厌或者好色,他依然是关顾他们的「哥哥」,而她们情不自禁对他萌生情愫。在世萌2015常规赛的第一天,两位挚友碰面以决定谁值得得到她们想要的东西,深知无论结果如何,她们的友谊永不逝去。
Aisaka Taiga vs Konjiki no Yami (tehyc)Show
逢坂大河 (TIGER×DRAGON!龙与虎) vs 金色暗影 (出包王女)

当人们都在关心着以参赛八年的参赛者时,有两位参赛者悄悄地跟着她们。是的,她们将在首场比赛面对彼此。逢坂大河去年展示了她的不朽之身,并以恒星第五及总排名第七结束2014年。今年她会尝试保持她的记录,并以获得高排名为目标。然而2014并不是金色暗影的一年,她让进入季后赛的机会溜走了,最终以第十七结束赛季。今年,她将不会孤军奋战,因为她的作品队友现在都和她在同一个联赛。随着冠军大赛被引进后,他们俩是仅有连续七年参赛的参赛者。也许他们两个人在2015年有不同的目标,但她们俩都有着一个共同的目标 - 连续八年参赛。到了最后,谁能朝着那共有的目标迈进一步?
Konno Yūki vs Stephanie Dola (CureRainbow)Show
绀野木棉季(有纪)(刀剑神域) vs. 史蒂芬妮·多拉(NO GAME NO LIFE 游戏人生)

说到技巧和能力,她们俩可谓完全相反,然而她们二人又有不少相似的地方。绀野木棉季是个广为人知的精湛剑士,因十一连击的绝招而获得不败之名;然而现实的她与游戏世界里大相径庭,像平凡人一样过普通的生活都有困难。史蒂芬妮.多拉在游戏方面很糟糕、几乎每次比赛都会败北;但身为一名公主,她学识颇渊博,管治国家也挺称职。虽然二人有不少相异的地方,但她们都拥有善良而开朗的性格,也拥有排除万难完成目标的决心。在比赛场上相遇,谁能达成任务获取胜利?
Watari Ryōta vs Isaki Kaname (Momento10)Show
渡亮太(四月是你的谎言) vs. 伊佐木要(来自风平浪静的明天)

有时,最令你意想不到的人会让你大吃一惊。渡亮太是一个标准的社交达人,有运动才华又擅长与女生约会;然而他又心细如发,能够准确意识到朋友的需要、并在最适当的时机推他们一把。伊佐木要比较喜欢从远方观察、作出突破一般框架的想法;虽然倾向沉默和隐藏内心,但有时又会刻意发出暗示、制止纷争或是让朋友静止下来检讨自己。这两个男孩,最终会不会获到他们应得的注目和肯定?
Last edited by Just on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
SpoilerShow
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!) vs Konjiki no Yami (To LOVE-Ru)Show
When people are having their interest at the eight years old contestants, there are two contestants that follow them tightly quietly at the back. Yes, both of them will need to face each other at the opening match. During last year, Aisaka Taiga showed her immortality and wrapped up the year of 2014 with 5th Stella and 7th overall. She will try her best to keep the record of her and end up with high rank again this year. However, 2014 wasn’t Konjiki no Yami’s year as she let her Postseason chance slipped away and only ended up 17th place. This year, she will not fight alone anymore as her series-mates are now in the same league as her. With the introduction of Tournament of Champions, they are the only two left with a record of seven years of continuously participation. Maybe both of them have different goal for the year of 2015, but there’s one common goal between the two – eight years of continuously participation. So in the end, who will be able to get one step closer to the common goal they have?
Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!) vs Konjiki no Yami (To LOVE-Ru) ChineseShow
逢坂大河 (TIGER×DRAGON!龙与虎) vs 金色暗影 (出包王女)

当人们都在关心着以参赛八年的参赛者时,有两位参赛者悄悄地跟着她们。是的,她们将在首场比赛面对彼此。逢坂大河去年展示了她的不朽之身,并以恒星第五及总排名第七结束2014年。今年她会尝试保持她的记录,并以获得高排名为目标。然而2014并不是金色暗影的一年,她让进入季后赛的机会溜走了,最终以第十七结束赛季。今年,她将不会孤军奋战,因为她的作品队友现在都和她在同一个联赛。随着冠军大赛被引进后,他们俩是仅有连续七年参赛的参赛者。也许他们两个人在2015年有不同的目标,但她们俩都有着一个共同的目标 - 连续八年参赛。到了最后,谁能朝着那共有的目标迈进一步?
ImageImage
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
Worships: Magical girls
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!

Post by CureRainbow » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Pardon me if this is a little crappy. Also, some text will be slashed since I wasn't sure whether to use them or not. Especially since they're very important for at least one of the two girls here... If said text is unacceptable for my writeup, feel free to delete the slashed text.
Konno Yuki vs. Stephanie DolaShow
These two may be the exact opposite when in terms of skill and condition, but in personality they are more similar than one would think. Konno Yuki is known to be a skilled swordswoman due to her undefeated status in duels, as well as her 11-hit attack. However, in the real world, she's a sickly girl who can only be active through virtual reality. Stephanie Dola, on the other hand, is rather weak when it comes to games, losing at every match she participates in. However, being the former princess of her land, she has plenty of knowledge regarding everything else. Despite the contrast, both girls are not only kindhearted and cheerful, but also determined to complete any task with all of their effort. Once they face each other in this arena, which girl will accomplish her task of claiming victory and reigning supreme?
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:44 am

I believe a few of these rules ought to be clarified/updated:
200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, regardless of content or style.
In addition, it should also include Regular Season Male Preview and 1v1 exhibition preview. Why the 1v1 exhibition preview should be clarified is because of the below rule.
300-word limit for each Regular Season Exhibition preview, due to the pairing of contestants.
This rule might mislead someone to write at max 300 words for a 1v1 exhibition match. This rule was implemented when our exhibition featured 2v2 matches, and, if I recall correctly, said matches are said to appear during the necklace round. The 300-word limit ought to be said for 2v2 matches, which will mainly be found in exhibition matches.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:31 am

Momento10 wrote:I believe a few of these rules ought to be clarified/updated:
200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, regardless of content or style.
In addition, it should also include Regular Season Male Preview and 1v1 exhibition preview. Why the 1v1 exhibition preview should be clarified is because of the below rule.
300-word limit for each Regular Season Exhibition preview, due to the pairing of contestants.
This rule might mislead someone to write at max 300 words for a 1v1 exhibition match. This rule was implemented when our exhibition featured 2v2 matches, and, if I recall correctly, said matches are said to appear during the necklace round. The 300-word limit ought to be said for 2v2 matches, which will mainly be found in exhibition matches.
Updated!
Follow me on Twitter!
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:18 am

CureRainbow wrote:Pardon me if this is a little crappy. Also, some text will be slashed since I wasn't sure whether to use them or not. Especially since they're very important for at least one of the two girls here... If said text is unacceptable for my writeup, feel free to delete the slashed text.
These two may be the exact opposite when in terms of skill and condition, but in personality they are more similar than one would think. Konno Yuki is known to be a skilled swordswoman due to her undefeated status in duels, as well as her 11-hit attack. However, in the real world, she's a sickly girl who can only be active through virtual reality. Stephanie Dola, on the other hand, is rather weak when it comes to games, losing at every match she participates in. However, being the former princess of her land, she has plenty of knowledge regarding everything else. Despite the contrast, both girls are not only kindhearted and cheerful, but also determined to complete any task with all of their effort. Once they face each other in this arena, which girl will accomplish her task of claiming victory and reigning supreme?
Wow Raini! Really grateful that you're helping out with write-ups! >< Your write-up is nice, definitely not crappy 0 0

Concerning your slashed text, I am unsure whether 'condition' is the right word in that sentence (I kinda understand what you're trying to say), and Yuki's part sound like a spoiler. The part on Steph is probably fine. Here's my suggestion on amending the texts.
These two may be the exact opposite when in terms of skills and capabilities, but in personality they are more similar than one would think. Konno Yuki is known to be a skilled swordswoman due to her undefeated status in duels, as well as her 11-hit attack. Yet her real life self is nothing similar to the hero she is in the virtual game world, and even has difficulty living a normal life like everybody else. Stephanie Dola, on the other hand, is rather weak when it comes to games, losing at every match she participates in. However, being the former princess of her land, she is actually quite knowledgeable, and does a decent job maintaining order in the country. Despite the contrast, both girls are not only kindhearted and cheerful, but also determined to complete any task with all of their effort. Once they face each other in this arena, which girl will accomplish her task of claiming victory and reigning supreme?
SpoilerShow
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:45 am

Watari Ryōta (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) vs. Isaki Kaname (Nagi no…Show
Sometimes, it's the last person you least expect to know everything to know more than that. Watari Ryōta acts as your standard sociable guy who is athletically talented and likes to go out with girls. Yet, Ryōta is keen enough to know exactly what his friends want to hear from him, giving them that extra push to do what they want to do. Isaki Kaname is more reserve, preferring to view things from a distance and thinking outside the box. Although quiet and keeping his thoughts hidden, there are moments when Kaname purposefully gives away information, usually to stop an argument or make his friends realize their decisions. Will there come a time when one of these boys get their limelight?
houreki
~Lurking Terror~
~Lurking Terror~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 18
2020 Female Favorite: Emilia
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki

Post by houreki » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 am

Spanish Translations
Yazawa Nico vs Kosaki OnoderaShow
Una pasión en su corazón las lleva a jugar con el fin de demostrar sus sentimientos a través de varios medios. Para Nico, su amor por ser una ídolo puede haberle fallado una vez, pero eso no la detendrá, ella sigue adelante y llega a convertirse en una ídolo de nuevo. Ella ya no le tiene miedo al fracaso, ya que cuenta con sus amigas, quienes la apoyan en sus aventuras, así como su frase que usa para capturar los corazones de muchos. Para Kosaki, su amor por su amigo de la infancia es enorme, pero no puede encontrar los momentos adecuados para dar el primer paso, una y otra vez lo ha intentado, pero usualmente termina en fracaso. Pero el amor supera todos los obstáculos, y a pesar de su naturaleza tímida, ella es implacable en su amor y algún día tendrá su victoria.

Y así, la pasión juega un papel importante en saber cómo mostrar el amor que tienes, ya sea el amor por algo o alguien. ¿A quién apoyas en esta batalla de pasiones entre estas dos chicas atrevidas?
Konno Yuuki vs Stephanie DolaShow
Estas dos pueden ser opuestos exactos en términos de habilidad, pero en personalidad son más similares de lo que podrías pensar. Konno Yuki es conocida por ser una espadachín experta debido a su récord invicto en duelos, así como su ataque 11-hit. Stephanie Dola, por el contrario, es más bien débil cuando se trata de juegos, perdiendo en cada partido que participa. A pesar de las diferencias, estas dos chicas no sólo son de buen corazón y alegres, sino que también tienen decidido completar cualquier tarea con todo su esfuerzo. Una vez que se enfrentan entre sí en esta arena, ¿Que chica va cumplir su tarea de reclamar la victoria y reinado supremo?
Watari Ryota vs Isaki KanameShow
A veces, la persona que menos esperas que sepa todo es la que sabe más. Watari Ryota actúa como tu chico alegre normal, es atleticamente talentoso y le gusta salir con chicas. Sin embargo, Ryota es lo suficientemente perspicaz para saber exactamente lo que sus amigos quieren saber de él, dándoles ese empujón extra para hacer lo que quieren hacer. Isaki Kaname es más reservado, y prefiere ver las cosas desde la distancia y pensar fuera de lo normal. Aunque es tranquilo y mantiene sus pensamientos ocultos, hay momentos en que Kaname regala la información a propósito, por lo general para detener una discusión o hacer que sus amigos se den cuenta de sus decisiones. ¿Llegará un momento en que uno de estos chicos conseguirán el centro de la atención?
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
Image ImageImage Thanks for all the awesome sigs :>
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:38 am

done with my write-ups

starting now to next Sunday, i will get busy for a while but i will try to find some gap to keep writing in this week
because somehow my training will start this evening

i hope Revie can cover the translations

I love to see Cure and Woody this time
i hope we can be buddy
:3

Mari-nee, i love your new sig
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
matchbaby
Necromancer
Necromancer
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isla
Melon Pan: 65
Wish: Isla!!! All hail for Isla!!!
Shiro and Sora!! As least win something!!
Same as Illya~!

Post by matchbaby » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:05 am

Chinese version:
Tokisaki Kurumi vs Tina Sprout (BugH):Show
时崎狂三(约会大作战) vs 缇娜·斯普朗特(漆黑的子弹)

2015年6月7日格林威治标准时间早上七时
世萌中央公园

一日之计在于晨,正当我在晨运的时候,我看到了一个精彩绝妙的景色--时崎狂三跟缇娜·斯普朗特的会面。
真心,我很希望能接近缇娜、摸摸她的头捏她的脸颊......不行,这太危险了,我肯定会被她萌死的。
说回正题,她在常规赛中创造出属于自己的道路的机率到底有多大呢?

缇娜跟狂三并不同,狂三在去年证明了自己是新星的强者,话说回来,我真的不敢走近狂三的身旁,老实说,我会形容狂三既混乱又平稳,但我们不能无视她自身的人格魅力。

她们的对话美丽而吸引,她们的笑容就像砂糖一样,这么多么的甜美!

在这日记的最后,我才意识到她们将会在几小时后于世萌新星赛区碰头,名符其实的先礼后兵。
在赛区的她们也懂得「友谊第一、比赛第二」的道理,你们的心态又是如何呢?
:lol: This is something I want to say to Saimoe multi-voter and people who are "played" by Saimoe contest.
Last edited by matchbaby on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:10 am

matchbaby wrote:
SpoilerShow
叔叔不行鸟
Unluckily purpleboy won't let this pass, and I was forced to agree with him :3

I will incorporate all Chinese translations to my post above, Mari-nee, please use those as the final versions :3
Last edited by Just on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow