RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

User avatar
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by smartboyhw » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:39 pm

matchbaby wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:
Reverend wrote:
Desufire wrote:Kurisu beats yet ANOTHER person who beat her last year.
not good enough, for me, actually
well, next is Shana
only if she gets past her, can we say that Kurisu x Rintarou pairing has real effect.
(if she gets past her, I will be upset with the staff for implementing ToC this year, because Kanade x Yuzuru would probably have the same effect and that would mean a second Tiara for Kanade)
Reminds me of something upcoming... Hmm... Hmm...

Anyway, at this rate 2015 F/UBW might be = 2014 DAL (in terms of RS). Now to see if they make it equal in terms of RS and make it equal in terms of necklace matches *cough*
something upcoming :?

btw, I will use "Misaka Mikoto" to compare with Illya and Rin cuz both of them suddenly turn very strong by a new anime from a relatively weak character
I'm not talking about Charlotte or the ending of OreGairu, in case you are wondering.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
User avatar
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Reverend » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:03 pm

everyone know smartie is a tsundere
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
User avatar
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Posts: 3664
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: May children never suffer.
Location: Hong Kong

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Just » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Reverend wrote:everyone know smartie is a tsundere
Tsun, sure. Dere, maybe, only matchbaby would know :3
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Posts: 4073
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.
Location: Mississippi, USA
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Kordosa » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
User avatar
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Posts: 7461
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 am
Badges:
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Chocola » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Kordosa wrote:Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
China and Taiwan gets lots of votes, people complain.
A character actually loses even when China and Taiwan voted for her, people still complain.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings, ISML Discord, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
User avatar
sirwence
Arturian
Arturian
Posts: 1963
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:34 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Saber
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Saber
2020 Male Favorite: Totsuka Saika
2019 Female Favorite: Saber
2018 Female Favorite: Saber
2018 Male Favorite: Totsuka Saika
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by sirwence » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:51 pm

im surprised that Haru-- I mean Yuri still gets such support :3
User avatar
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Posts: 2524
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by tehyc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 am

Kholdy wrote:
Kordosa wrote:Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
China and Taiwan gets lots of votes, people complain.
A character actually loses even when China and Taiwan voted for her, people still complain.
This forum is FAR TOO BIAS towards Nakano Azusa.
She has no more chance to get anything as Akiyama Mio, another K-On! ace is not in the RS to support her already. Get real people.
ImageImage
User avatar
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Posts: 6202
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 am
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Momento10 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:58 am

Kholdy wrote:
Kordosa wrote:Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
China and Taiwan gets lots of votes, people complain.
A character actually loses even when China and Taiwan voted for her, people still complain.
See people, doesn't this reveal the exceptions that there are moments when even the combined powers of China and Taiwan are not enough when everyone votes together for a common cause. The majority got their favorite character the victory even when China and Taiwan were against them.
Image
User avatar
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by smartboyhw » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:58 am

tehyc wrote:
Kholdy wrote:
Kordosa wrote:Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
China and Taiwan gets lots of votes, people complain.
A character actually loses even when China and Taiwan voted for her, people still complain.
This forum is FAR TOO BIAS towards Nakano Azusa.
She has no more chance to get anything as Akiyama Mio, another K-On! ace is not in the RS to support her already. Get real people.
Composition time ladies and gentlemen:

Choose one of the following two sub-questions:

a. Dreams seem impractical, yet they are meaningful.
b. Dreams seem meaningful, yet they are impractical.

Write no fewer than 300 words (English) or no fewer than 500 characters (Chinese). Use examples from ISML.

Before you chill out, that is an actual Chinese compo question this year in the public exam (without the ISML part of course)
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
User avatar
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Posts: 3664
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: May children never suffer.
Location: Hong Kong

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Just » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:45 am

If there was anything I learnt from the past few matches, it was that intra-series matches are much less lopsided than before. It is true that we still see a large VD for LL, Nisekoi and Monogatari matches, but they are not that different from the supposed strength difference. It may be because, of course, the AB! and OreImo we had seen in past years were simply extreme cases.

Things are still calm in Nova, but Sakura Chiyo is kind of falling behind compared to other tier 1 girls. Again, the ability to score a lot against weaklings is different from that to stand up against the strong, so we can still see. On the other hand, Kurousagi and Akame are turning out stronger than I expected.

Right after Inori's upset on Rikka, now Azusa gets shot down by Yuri. With one exception, the tier 1 girls have failed to win a lot agaisnt the tier 2 ones, and might be a reflection that Stella is now truly open to all instead of being dominated by superpowers. The supposedly mighty Mashiro has come down to earth a bit, while Rin is looking stronger after rolling over Nanami by over 1k.

The situation in Male has no drama, except perhaps seeing Ryuji being beaten by Kiritsugu, and also Shiro losing to Kyon by less than expected. Archer is looking the same, probably leading all others sans the trio of Sora Hachiman and Accelerator. I have not been following Fate series, so I have no idea how they would further evolve down the road.
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Reverend » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:27 pm

smartboyhw wrote:
tehyc wrote:
Kholdy wrote:
Kordosa wrote:Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
China and Taiwan gets lots of votes, people complain.
A character actually loses even when China and Taiwan voted for her, people still complain.
This forum is FAR TOO BIAS towards Nakano Azusa.
She has no more chance to get anything as Akiyama Mio, another K-On! ace is not in the RS to support her already. Get real people.
Composition time ladies and gentlemen:

Choose one of the following two sub-questions:

a. Dreams seem impractical, yet they are meaningful.
b. Dreams seem meaningful, yet they are impractical.

Write no fewer than 300 words (English) or no fewer than 500 characters (Chinese). Use examples from ISML.

Before you chill out, that is an actual Chinese compo question this year in the public exam (without the ISML part of course)
I choose C:
c. Dream is meaningful and making them practical is humanity's true goal.
all other options are blasphemy, and all traitors must be executed.
Such is our creed, the creed of Azu-cat alliance.

*go kill some old friends who betrayed Azusa*
*prepares a guillotine for tehyc*
ps. (aka serious answer)Show
Even if it's not Azusa, I still choose C (which actually is a different version of B.) Because it is the true purpose of all the knowledge humanity has gathered over the years - humanity gathers knowledge about the laws of nature so that they know how to defy it (aka make dreams come true.)

The race that survives is not the race that adapts, it is the race that turns the odds. Simply adapting will not ensure survival - evolution is a mean to turn enemies into allies, not to adapt. bla bla bla....
(the rest would take a long post of more than 300-words.)
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
User avatar
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by smartboyhw » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Reverend wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:
tehyc wrote:
Kholdy wrote:
Kordosa wrote:Azu-nyan losing by 55 votes. So darn close. >.<

And the map...

Image

Azu-Cat Alliance, I am disappoint.
China and Taiwan gets lots of votes, people complain.
A character actually loses even when China and Taiwan voted for her, people still complain.
This forum is FAR TOO BIAS towards Nakano Azusa.
She has no more chance to get anything as Akiyama Mio, another K-On! ace is not in the RS to support her already. Get real people.
Composition time ladies and gentlemen:

Choose one of the following two sub-questions:

a. Dreams seem impractical, yet they are meaningful.
b. Dreams seem meaningful, yet they are impractical.

Write no fewer than 300 words (English) or no fewer than 500 characters (Chinese). Use examples from ISML.

Before you chill out, that is an actual Chinese compo question this year in the public exam (without the ISML part of course)
I choose C:
c. Dream is meaningful and making them practical is humanity's true goal.
all other options are blasphemy, and all traitors must be executed.
Such is our creed, the creed of Azu-cat alliance.

*go kill some old friends who betrayed Azusa*
*prepares a guillotine for tehyc*
ps. (aka serious answer)Show
Even if it's not Azusa, I still choose C (which actually is a different version of B.) Because it is the true purpose of all the knowledge humanity has gathered over the years - humanity gathers knowledge about the laws of nature so that they know how to defy it (aka make dreams come true.)

The race that survives is not the race that adapts, it is the race that turns the odds. Simply adapting will not ensure survival - evolution is a mean to turn enemies into allies, not to adapt. bla bla bla....
(the rest would take a long post of more than 300-words.)
That should be categorized into a or if not you risk a fail ||-_-
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
User avatar
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Reverend » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:41 pm

lol I read it wrongly, yeah that should have gone into A.
luckily I'm not taking the test.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
User avatar
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Elvinsky » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:01 pm

RichardJoash wrote:BULLSHIT
"Bullshit."

Really? Just like your replies in this car news article? (assuming you also go by that name):
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013 ... -show.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And your disqus posts? (again, assuming this is also you):
https://disqus.com/by/richardjoashtan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why am I not surprised? -_-

Seriously, come up with something more coherent, intelligent and relevant to the discussion instead of just wholesale quoting my whole posts and making rubbish replies. You're just making yourself (and the character/s you're campaigning for) look bad.

"Bullshit."

That term really suits you, Mr. Richard Joash Tan, because you're full of crap.
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
Image
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
User avatar
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by smartboyhw » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Elvinsky wrote:
RichardJoash wrote:BULLSHIT
"Bullshit."

Really? Just like your replies in this car news article? (assuming you also go by that name):
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013 ... -show.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And your disqus posts? (again, assuming this is also you):
https://disqus.com/by/richardjoashtan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why am I not surprised? -_-

Seriously, come up with something more coherent, intelligent and relevant to the discussion instead of just wholesale quoting my whole posts and making rubbish replies. You're just making yourself (and the character/s you're campaigning for) look bad.

"Bullshit."

That term really suits you, Mr. Richard Joash Tan, because you're full of crap.
STOP. We don't tolerate personal insults like that.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
User avatar
Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Elvinsky » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Well, he started it first. And I know he's here.
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
Image
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Posts: 1391
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 am
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu
Location: Bahayang Pag-Asa, Bacoor Cavite, The Philippines
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by RichardJoash » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

smartboyhw wrote:
Elvinsky wrote:
RichardJoash wrote:BULLSHIT
"Bullshit."

Really? Just like your replies in this car news article? (assuming you also go by that name):
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013 ... -show.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And your disqus posts? (again, assuming this is also you):
https://disqus.com/by/richardjoashtan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why am I not surprised? -_-

Seriously, come up with something more coherent, intelligent and relevant to the discussion instead of just wholesale quoting my whole posts and making rubbish replies. You're just making yourself (and the character/s you're campaigning for) look bad.

"Bullshit."

That term really suits you, Mr. Richard Joash Tan, because you're full of crap.
STOP. We don't tolerate personal insults like that.
Sorry about that. I should have NOT pulled HIS Gravity plug!
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
User avatar
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Posts: 4073
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.
Location: Mississippi, USA
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Kordosa » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:44 pm

About the Azu-nyan - Yurippe match. A difference of 55 votes is an exceedingly narrow margin compared to the way usual matches go. Azu-nyan didn't get slaughtered by Yuri like I would have expected her to. Azu-nyan still has a chance to win something, as long as people are willing to support her. And as long as the scheduling allows her the opportunity.

@ teyhc: I seem to remember a similar sentiment you expressed last year concerning Kurumi. So basically you're saying that no one should be able to vote for their favorites or to try to motivate others to vote for them as well? I don't believe my original post was that inflammatory to begin with, and I'm probably one of the least vocal when it comes to campaigning. I was simply expressing my disappointment in the results because of how close it was.

@ Kholdy: When was the last time that I complained about China? Because I honestly can't remember.

As for what I was trying to get across with posting the map was that the majority of the Western Hemisphere had decided to vote for Yuri, and if a couple of dozen or so people had changed their minds right before they voted, the situation would be reversed.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
User avatar
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Posts: 2524
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by tehyc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:13 pm

Kordosa wrote:About the Azu-nyan - Yurippe match. A difference of 55 votes is an exceedingly narrow margin compared to the way usual matches go. Azu-nyan didn't get slaughtered by Yuri like I would have expected her to. Azu-nyan still has a chance to win something, as long as people are willing to support her. And as long as the scheduling allows her the opportunity.

@ teyhc: I seem to remember a similar sentiment you expressed last year concerning Kurumi. So basically you're saying that no one should be able to vote for their favorites or to try to motivate others to vote for them as well? I don't believe my original post was that inflammatory to begin with, and I'm probably one of the least vocal when it comes to campaigning. I was simply expressing my disappointment in the results because of how close it was.

@ Kholdy: When was the last time that I complained about China? Because I honestly can't remember.

As for what I was trying to get across with posting the map was that the majority of the Western Hemisphere had decided to vote for Yuri, and if a couple of dozen or so people had changed their minds right before they voted, the situation would be reversed.
Did I said that people shouldn't vote for their favorites? No.
Did I said that people can't motivate other to votes for their favorites? No.
All I said is she can't win anything anymore. Last year she enter NM, the chance is there, but in the end, she couldn't pull it off. Now another year started, and this means that her series is starting to fade away more (like most series), what's more is that Akiyama Mio is not there to support her anymore, so what's the material that can let her win a necklace?
Sure, you can vote for two characters now and the 2nd choice can help, but I personally don't think it will be enough.
ImageImage
User avatar
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Posts: 4073
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.
Location: Mississippi, USA
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 3

Post by Kordosa » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 pm

tehyc wrote:what's more is that Akiyama Mio is not there to support her anymore
I find it interesting you say this because personally, I have always disliked Mio getting in the way of Azu-nyan's chances at a necklace, and I had always wanted Azu-nyan to win one in order to prove that she's just as deserving as Mio. But now that Mio is not here, that complicates several things concerning that. Since Mio isn't present, Azu-nyan winning a necklace (while certainly something to celebrate) wouldn't have the exact same impact that it would if she still had to go through Mio to do so. And as you have just stated, without Mio's presence, K-ON!'s support may indeed have diminished.

In any case, the Azu-nyan "faction" occurred only because a few people sincerely liked my half-serious declaration for an Azu-nyan faction, so I was pulled into it and started to believe it was actually possible instead of quietly keeping my disappointment of Azu-nyan missing the necklace year after year to myself, and not doing a thing about it to change it.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Locked