[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Aquamarine 4

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:40 pm

RockmanXt wrote:Really surprise with Kurisu > Shana. Don't expected her to be that high. But now I can hope for some real necklace.

LL is much weaker than expected. Maybe I over-expected for idol anime in ISML.
Desufire wrote:
Curisu wrote:As a Kurisu fan...

I AM SO DAMN HAPPY
TIME TO CELEBRATE
DON'T STOP ME NOW
JOIN ME MY ALLY, REJOICE TOGETHER!
FORM A KURISU ALLIANCE !
Would be really funny if Kurisu once again was cursed with 17th is what I would like to say, but Kurisu looks very strong now and that would be just cruel
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 pm

tl;save spaceShow
Kurogarasu wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:
Desufire wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:Shana losing is absolute bullshit, as much as I like makise. Shizuo losing is absolute shit, as much as I expected it.

A shit voting base gives absolute shit results.
Shana's got her fair share of necklaces and postseason attendance, with this win, Kurisu has a chance to actually show up in a necklace round for the first time as an actual necklace contestant, and she has a good shot for postseason!
That's true. I suppose Shana's reign is long over. Still, how is Steins;Gate doing so well?
Rintarou appearance on male ?
Majority of the voters are male though, it seems like for the most part, people are voting for the male characters who so happen to be in the same anime as their waifu. See Sora from NGNL, Hikigaya and so on. Guys with no female characters in regular season of the same anime like durarara, shingeki no kyojin and death note are doing terribly despite their anime being relatively well known.

So I don't see how Rintarou's appearance would boost Makise's performance.
Rather than Rintarou appearance, I would say it's Shana's performance drop while Kurisu's performance still maintain.
ImageImage
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Notable MatchesShow
Holo (Spice and Wolf) 2750
Momo Belia Deviluke (To LOVE-Ru) 2935

Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu) 2812
Okabe Rintarō (Steins;Gate) 2650

Kanie Seiya (Amagi Brilliant Park) 2705
Araragi Koyomi (Monogatari Series) 2886

Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin) 2640
Yato (Noragami) 2804

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) 2789
Shiba Tatsuya (Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei) 2795
ImageImage
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 pm

you know: I think Aquamarine so far has been a good test to Kurisu
and she went through them, whether with a little bit of help from Okabe or no

as for this debate on Okabe's effect on Kurisu's performance, I think we will see the answer on aquamarine 6-7
I mean: if it's Shana, there would still people doubting them
It has to be someone fresher - hopefully it's Eru, since she is least fresher amongst the strong (Rikka has been disappointing, she's out)
though I won't mind if it's Rin (since I'm antivoting Rin :cooltongue: )
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Badges:
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Post by Veon » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Reverend wrote:you know: I think Aquamarine so far has been a good test to Kurisu

as for this debate on Okabe's effect on Kurisu's performance, I think we will see the answer on aquamarine 6-7
Steins;Gate official english version VN released on PC 31 March 2014, on PS3 and Vita 05 June 2015.
Announced of Steins;Gate 0.
But of course her boost can only be effect of Okabe... :roll:
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Veon wrote:
Reverend wrote:you know: I think Aquamarine so far has been a good test to Kurisu

Steins;Gate official english version VN released on PC 31 March 2014, on PS3 and Vita 05 June 2015.

Also, Kurisu is like Taiga, in a sense that not only is she able to maintain her performance with each year passing, she can improve.

Just look at last year, she maintained her position as a first year Stella, while other first year Stellas fell miserably.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Melon Pan: 55

Post by hinakatbklyn » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 pm

Looking at Kurisu's results the first 4 periods:
- Wins against Nyaruko and Sena were convincing
- She won against Momo with room to spare but was still her closest match (Lucky chance to get her match with Momo out of the way and not take any chances that TLR would get a boost, although she still has two other TLR reps to contend with)
- I can't really figure out Shana. Kurisu's VD in her four matches in order of convincing wins: Nyaruko > Shana > Sena > Momo
Either Kurisu is the real deal, or she has yet to face to be tested against the top 2 or top 3 tiers

Not much to say on the other matches, outside of how convincing Marika was able to win against Maki and the fact that the TLR trio were all able to get their first wins.
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:08 pm

@Elvinsky

STOP. We don't tolerate personal insults like that.
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Keep that in mind, that I am a very concerned man. I do NOT intent to be biased towards any character not just Yaya alone. Some like Shiba have won some, lose some, and get stuck in the middle. So, what is it going to be?
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:31 pm

hinakatbklyn wrote:Looking at Kurisu's results the first 4 periods:
- Wins against Nyaruko and Sena were convincing
- She won against Momo with room to spare but was still her closest match (Lucky chance to get her match with Momo out of the way and not take any chances that TLR would get a boost, although she still has two other TLR reps to contend with)
- I can't really figure out Shana. Kurisu's VD in her four matches in order of convincing wins: Nyaruko > Shana > Sena > Momo
Either Kurisu is the real deal, or she has yet to face to be tested against the top 2 or top 3 tiers

Not much to say on the other matches, outside of how convincing Marika was able to win against Maki and the fact that the TLR trio were all able to get their first wins.
- Kurisu's wins are not convincing enough if she's a tier 2/lower tier 1, after all her competitors are the likes of Mashiro and Asuna.
She needs to harvest more vote.
- The match against Momo underlined that
- Aquamarine 4: there's a huge boost of 800-1000 voters. While the previous 3 rounds stuck around +6k voters. I guess: this is caused by the increasing number of non-east Asian voters, though of course I don't have the stats.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
houreki
~Lurking Terror~
~Lurking Terror~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 18
2020 Female Favorite: Emilia
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki

Post by houreki » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 pm

tehyc wrote:
tl;save spaceShow
Kurogarasu wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:
Desufire wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:Shana losing is absolute bullshit, as much as I like makise. Shizuo losing is absolute shit, as much as I expected it.

Shana's got her fair share of necklaces and postseason attendance, with this win, Kurisu has a chance to actually show up in a necklace round for the first time as an actual necklace contestant, and she has a good shot for postseason!
That's true. I suppose Shana's reign is long over. Still, how is Steins;Gate doing so well?
Majority of the voters are male though, it seems like for the most part, people are voting for the male characters who so happen to be in the same anime as their waifu. See Sora from NGNL, Hikigaya and so on. Guys with no female characters in regular season of the same anime like durarara, shingeki no kyojin and death note are doing terribly despite their anime being relatively well known.

Rather than Rintarou appearance, I would say it's Shana's performance drop while Kurisu's performance still maintain.
Maybe /r/anime has finally come to vote.
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
Image ImageImage Thanks for all the awesome sigs :>
Curisu
Mystes
Mystes
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: >.<

Post by Curisu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:49 pm

houreki wrote:
tehyc wrote:
tl;save spaceShow
Kurogarasu wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote:
Desufire wrote:

Maybe /r/anime has finally come to vote.
While voters from tieba ragequited because of ToC
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Horrible showing for Love Live reps, good for Fate (Gil needs to be kicked down) and TLRu
Desufire
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Orihime Inoue
Melon Pan: 60
Wish: For sugar to not be unhealthy, and campaigning to be easier

Post by Desufire » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Veon wrote:

I think this is a big reason as well. People have just been getting their preorders received this week, and have probably started playing it (and I personally prefer Kurisu in the VN slightly)
Magnux7
Seitokaichou
Seitokaichou
Worships: Shana
Melon Pan: 85
Wish: More cute yuri in anime *-*

Post by Magnux7 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Homura wrote:
Magnux7 wrote:As the results got worse and worse, I could see this coming... Still, this is even more terrible than I feared -.-
I really don't feel like spending anymore time on this sh!t now

Sorry the language, but whatever..
Are you quitting? a simple question containing many my feelings.
I'll probably stay and participate in the forum activities @_@ Maybe I'll join again in post-season, but I need a break now.
I'm happy that you care though :bigsmile:
Image Image
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Desufire wrote:
Veon wrote:

I think this is a big reason as well. People have just been getting their preorders received this week, and have probably started playing it (and I personally prefer Kurisu in the VN slightly)
as far as I know, in ISML, VN & LN have little impact compared to Anime (no idea on the numbers, though)
or else the girls of Grisaia would be killing DAL atm.

but it probably plays its part, the recent re-release of the VN
Desufire
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Orihime Inoue
Melon Pan: 60
Wish: For sugar to not be unhealthy, and campaigning to be easier

Post by Desufire » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Reverend wrote:
Desufire wrote:
Veon wrote:

as far as I know, in ISML, VN & LN have little impact compared to Anime (no idea on the numbers, though)
or else the girls of Grisaia would be killing DAL atm.

but it probably plays its part, the recent re-release of the VN
There's a BIG difference between a fan translation and an official translation release. Grisaia was not released during preliminaries, so there is nothing that would have boosted them since Rakuen also wasn't airing with their parts yet. On the other hand, Kurisu has gotten a boost quite rapidly this year, and it's either because of an influx of western voters combined with a loss of eastern voters, so maybe the VN has swayed some people.