Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.

Re: 2017 Aquamarine General Discussion Thread

Post by Chibasa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 am

Eu 892-881 Yui
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Badges:
Melon Pan: 105
2017 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
2016 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Post by Veon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 am

Eu 874
Yui 912
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Uno
Melon Pan: 81
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: GOOD LUCK!!

Post by Kiwigiwi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Eu 850
Yui 1000
♡ Peak inside? ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥

"Oh hey there!"
kurogaga
~Blood Hunter~
~Blood Hunter~
Badges:
Melon Pan: 0
2017 Female Favorite: Shiina Mashiro
2017 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2016 Female Favorite: Yukinoshita Yukino
2016 Male Favorite: Sora

Post by kurogaga » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Eu 1379
Yui 1038
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Eucliwood 931
Yui 782
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:11 pm

CVP Ranked, Female, after 2 rounds, I made sure there's at least 1 representative from every group

1 1 6.000 Shiina Mashiro 3.393
11 1 6.000 Emilia 3.224
7 1 6.000 Rem 3.221
8 1 6.000 Megumin 3.122
6 1 6.000 Tomori Nao 3.109
3 1 6.000 Saber 3.107
15 2 6.000 Tokisaki Kurumi 3.105
4 1 6.000 Tōsaka Rin 3.096
Border of Necklace Match

18 1 6.000 Aisaka Taiga 3.072
2 1 6.000 Yukinoshita Yukino 3.056
16 1 6.000 Yūki Asuna 2.986
2 2 6.000 Miyamizu Mitsuha 2.972
17 1 6.000 Shiro 2.971
5 1 6.000 Makise Kurisu 2.962
4 2 6.000 Kuroyukihime 2.872
3 2 6.000 Jibril 2.869
13 1 6.000 Aqua 2.820
20 1 6.000 Illyasviel Von Einzbern 2.810
1 2 6.000 Yoshino 2.791
19 1 6.000 Katō Megumi 2.788
19 2 6.000 Isshiki Iroha 2.765
12 1 6.000 Suzumiya Haruhi 2.761
19 3 6.000 Ram 2.734
18 2 6.000 Takanashi Rikka 2.709
12 2 6.000 Onodera Kosaki 2.699
1 3 6.000 Kirisaki Chitoge 2.671
14 1 6.000 Sakura Chiyo 2.666
13 2 6.000 Asada Shino 2.627
6 2 6.000 Isla 2.626
9 1 6.000 Nakano Azusa 2.620

NEWS: EMILIA HAS HIGHER CVP THAN REM!
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.

Post by Chibasa » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:09 am

I trust they'll reach necklace 100%: Mashiro, Rem, Megumin, Nao, Emilia
High chances reaching necklace: Yukino, Kurumi, Asuna, Shiro, Taiga
Moderate chances: Tohsaka, Illya, Saber, Aqua, Kurisu
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow

Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
2016 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2016 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Mon May 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Some of my view on females. Sorry for lousy English.
SpoilerShow
Group 1Show
Top 2 of this group will fall to either Mashiro or Yoshino, but I'm more to Mashiro, but of course she need to win the remaining matches, Chitoge and Yoshino. Looking at the CVP, Mashiro have a pretty good chance to appear in the NM as she is currently the highest CVP of all candidates. Yoshino on the other hand if she get 1st place, her CVP doesn't really allow her to get into NM.
Mirai and Nico will fight for 4th place in this group, and they will go head to head later in Aqua 13, and this will determine who will advance to next round without the ffa match later.
For Mirai to get 4th place, she need to win Nico match, which is the easiest way. For Nico, she need to win both Mirai and next match (Kagari) and need Mirai to lose to Chitoge last match in order to get 4th place.

Final standing prediction
1. Shiina Mashiro
2. Yoshino
3. Kirisaki Chitoge Kuriyama Mirai
4. Kuriyama Mirai Kirisaki Chitoge
5. Yazawa Nico
6. Atsuko Kagari
Group 2Show
Mitsuha so far have a very good performance and she will probably be one of the top tier characters. But she yet to face Yukino, who's the strongest in the group and this will let us know how strong Mitsuha really is.
CVP wise, Yukino is currently 4th and have a better chance to participate in NM. For Mitsuha, she has the highest CVP among all 2nd place and higher than half of the first place, but still some way to get herself into NM.
For 4th place, it will be fight between Kumiko, Sakura and Eli. I'm more favour to Eli and Sakura to qualify directly and Kumiko to get 5th place. If in last match Eli lose to Kumiko, then we will probably have a tie between 3 of them, and by that time, Eli and Kumiko might advance and Sakura will fall into ffa match.

1. Yukinoshita Yukino
2. Miyamizu Mitsuha
3. Matō Sakura Ayase Eli
4. Ayase Eli Matō Sakura
5. Ōmae Kumiko
6. Mumei
Group 3Show
KonoBiju didn't perform well in here, as Mizuki lose to Jibrl last round, so KonoBiju probably is not a top tier series. Jibril at this point looking great, but next round will determine if she can really put up some fight with Saber, which is very strong for years. And the winer of course will stand a chance to join the NM.
Erina will need to win against Rory to advance at 4th place. But if Rory win, she will probably end up 5th place for ffa match. So this round, Erina vs Rory will determine who advance directly and who go into ffa match.
Sorry for Momoka, but yeah, Girlish Number just don't perform at all until this point.

1. Saber
2. Jibril
3. Usami Mizuki
4. Rory Mercury
5. Nakiri Erina
6. Sonō Momoka
Group 4Show
So SaeKano Flat didn't really help out Eriri and she lost to Kuroyukihime last match, which will cost her 2nd place. If she wins against Kagami later, she will nail 3rd place, otherwise Kagami will somehow end up 3rd place, which will be very interesting.
Rin will probably dominate this group and end up 1st place and stand a chance to take part in NM, as her CVP is looking nice at the moment.
For 5th place, it will be either Nagi or Kirino, where the next match winner takes everything and loser loses everything.

1. Tōsaka Rin
2. Kuroyukihime
3. Sawamura Spencer Eriri
4. Hiiragi Kagami Kōsaka Kirino
5. Kōsaka Kirino Hiiragi Kagami
6. Sanzen'in Nagi
Group 5Show
In Love Live universe, so far only Maki perform well, and she is the only one who can guarantee an advance. Even with three wins in hand, this doesn't mean that she's very strong. So able to end 2nd place is very good for her.
Miyuki is currently leading in 3rd place ending, but she needs to make sure she win against Yumemi and Yuno, and by any chance she loses to Yuno, there will be a tie from 3rd place to 5th place. Even her chance to advacne is high, but she better make sure there won't be a tie so she can guarantee an advacne.
For Yuno, to adnace direcly, she must lose very closely to Maki and win against Miyuki around 67%. Looks like impossible, but we never know.

1. Makise Kurisu
2. Nishikino Maki
3. Shiba Miyuki
4. Kirigiri Kyōko
5. Gasai Yuno
6. Hoshino Yumemi
Group 6Show
Top 2 of this group will probably down to Nao and Isla, but currently I think Nao will be a better candidate to get 1st place as her strength is slightly above Isla and her CVP is high enough for now, but I don't rule of any other possibilities.
Stella is performing unexpectedly well and now at 3rd place. If she continue her performance, she will surely lock the 3rd place.
For Love Live Sunshine, only Yō will advacne as Riko performance is very bad until this point. If Riko can win against Chizuru, then she can make it into ffa match and still have some chance to advance to next period.

1. Tomori Nao
2. Isla
3. Stella Vermillion
4. Watanabe Yō
5. Hishiro Chizuru Sakurauchi Riko
6. Sakurauchi Riko Hishiro Chizuru
Group 7Show
This group is in a mess, other than Rem who guarantee an advance and probably NM, other 5 girls still have the chance to advance and end up last place.
Reina and Kokoa are in disadvantage position as they still haven't faced Rem, so in order for them to have the chance to advance, they will need to win the remaining one match that isn't facing Rem, which is Saten for Reina and Isuzu for Kokoa.
Sora now has a better position but still not guarantee anything. If she somehow lose both of her matches, she can still end up last place, so she needs to keep her performance up. Her last 2 matches are Isuzu and Saten.
For Isuzu and Saten, win both of their respective matches will guarantee an advance, but winning one of their respective matches still can advance if everything is right for them.

1. Rem (5wins)
2. Sento Isuzu (3wins)
3. Kasugano Sora (3wins)
4. Kōsaka Reina (2wins)
5. Saten Ruiko (1wins)
6. Hoto Kokoa (1wins)

2. Kasugano Sora (3wins)
3. Kōsaka Reina (2wins)
4. Sento Isuzu (2wins)
5. Hoto Kokoa (2wins)
6. Saten Ruiko (1win)
Group 8Show
While Megumin is performing well, her KonoSuba friend, Darkness didn't perform that well. Megumin currently is 5th in CVP ranking, and her chance is nice. On the other hand, Darkness need to win her last match so that she can advance directly, otherwise a ffa match is waiting for her.
It's kind of surprising for me that Umaru able to perform so well and even secure a close win when facing Tōka, and by winning Tōka, she will probably finish 2nd place without trouble.

1. Megumin
2. Doma Umaru
3. Yatogami Tōka
4. Darkness
5. Sakura Kyōko
6. Tsushima Yoshiko
Group 9Show
This group 1st place will probably belong to either Azusa or Aoba, but Aoba has yet faced Hitagi, which is somehow an x-factor which can give some decent fight to those who didn't stand their group strong enough. Although I personally don't think Hitagi can win against Aoba, but I think Aoba needs to put up a really good fight to get pass Hitagi and fight with Asuza for 1st place.
Sharo now is at 4th place, but I think Victorique has a better chance to take direct advance by winning her remaining 2 matches including head to head with Sharo.

1. Suzukaze Aoba
2. Nakano Azusa
3. Senjōgahara Hitagi
4. Victorique de Blois
5. Kirima Sharo Tadokoro Megumi
6. Tadokoro Megumi Kirima Sharo
Group 10Show
Another group in a mess, where the one who supposed to lead to group, Chitose, failed very hard and this basically conclude that Girlish Number is just a pass-byer even she managed to win.
Yuki so far is winning all 3 matches, and if nothing went wrong, she will probably win the group.
From 2nd to 4th place, we will see a fight between Nagisa, Tsubasa and Marika. Tsubasa chance is low as she yet to face Yuki, and Marika will decide her fate herself as she will face Nagisa and Tsubasa in the remaining 2 matches.
5th placing will be the winner of Chitose or Chiaki.

1. Nagato Yuki
2. Furukawa Nagisa Tachibana Marika
3. Tachibana Marika Furukawa Nagisa
4. Hanekawa Tsubasa
5. Karasuma Chitose
6. Nanami Chiaki
Group 11Show
Emilia is one of the candidates that have a better CVP and chance to take part in CVP, but of course she will need to maintain her performance so that her CVP won't drop.
I personally think that Madoka series won't perform well in the Main Tournament no matter how great their performance during nomination and now Homura will need to fight for 3rd place finish with Misaki, which has a very decent power around here.
For Kotori and Kayo, their target will of course be 5th place and hope to get something from the coming ffa match.

1. Emilia
2. Hirasawa Yui
3. Shokuhō Misaki Akemi Homura
4. Akemi Homura Shokuhō Misaki
5. Kanbe Kotori
6. Hinazuki Kayo
Group 12Show
Fall Seasonal 2016 runner-up, Ai-chan, is performing very well, until myself can't believe what I actually saw. However, the remaining 2 matches will see what Ai-chan really made of, because Haruhi and Kosaki can provide some decent test for Ai-chan.
After a long time, Fate finally back to the Main Tournament! Her performance is not really eye catching, but so far it's okay for her, and can she eventually beat Haruhi and claim 3rd place? Time will tell us.
Louise and Izetta is more like a pass-byers at this point, and even one of them can get 5th place, I doubt they can go any further.

1. Onodera Kosaki
2. Ai-chan Suzumiya Haruhi
3. Suzumiya Haruhi Ai-chan
4. Fate Testarossa Louise Vallière
5. Louise Vallière Fate Testarossa
6. Izetta
Group 13Show
Goddess Aqua is now leading in her group and she's looking good, thou her chance to make it into NM is low. The one that can really challenge her top place is Shino, which beat Holo last match. I feel like Shino did get a little boost from the SAO movie, but in order to beat Aqua, she needs a lot more help from her series-mate.
Holo lost to Shino last match, and this will cost her 2nd place in the group. But for her to drop to 4th place is nearly impossible at this point.
4th place we will see Renge fighting with Beatrice, while Renge is not that weak to give up a fight, Beatrice has her series to help her, so this will probably be a tight match between them.

1. Aqua
2. Asada Shino
3. Holo
4. Beatrice
5. Miyauchi Renge
6. Minami Kotori
Group 14Show
Chiyo is the only one in this group with 3 wins, and from what I think, she will surely finish top place, although her chance to NM is low.
Hifumi is not performing well, and lost to C.C. is something very critical for her, as she will need to face Chiyo, so she will probably end up 3rd place while C.C., who she lost to, will finish 2nd place.
Kaori and Miuna will be the canddates to finish 4th place. From the previous 3 matches, I am more favour towards Kaori. If Kaori really can make something happens, she will even end up 3rd place, thou it's not very likely to happen.

1. Sakura Chiyo
2. C.C.
3. Takimoto Hifumi Miyazono Kaori
4. Miyazono Kaori Takimoto Hifumi
5. Shiodome Miuna
6. Kaname Madoka
Group 15Show
Both Kurumi and Nanami now have 3 wins, and I'm sure they will decide who finish 1st place when the pair up in the last match. Kurumi now have a very decent chance to take part in NM, so she will need to go for it and don't waste this opportunity. Nanami on the other hand have pretty low CVP, so even if she manages to get all wins, her chance is still low.
While Shirayuki will probably finish last, the others still have a chance to finish 3rd place. Yami now have the best schedule, as she will face Yūki and Shirayuki next, unless she throws it herself while facing both of them, then her chance to finish 3rd is high. Yūki will face Yami and Aria, her direct opponents, so she needs to decide her fate by herself. Aria is the worst among them as she still need to face Kurumi, which she probably will lose to.

1. Tokisaki Kurumi
2. Aoyama Nanami
3. Konjiki no Yami
4. Konno Yūki
5. Kanzaki H. Aria
6. Shirayuki
Group 16Show
While Asuna is doing well in her group, her CVP is not that high and her chance to qualify NM is pretty low, although I don't totally rules out her chance. But first thing first, she will need to take Ayase out, which will provides a tough challenge for Asuna.
After a lost to Ayase, Shinobu will not be able to finish 2nd, but her situation is still nice for her to end at 3rd place.
Although Momo now lost all 3 matches, but she still has the chance to finish 4th place to advance direcly, provided she wins her remaining 2 matches against Sakura and Honoka, which isn't really a tough job for her.

1. Yūki Asuna
2. Aragaki Ayase
3. Oshino Shinobu
4. Momo Belia Deviluke
5. Kinomoto Sakura
6. Kōsaka Honoka
Group 17Show
Shiro and Chino both are with 3 wins, where both of them have a pretty equal chance to finish top in this group. Shiro has a better performance so far than Chino but Chino's isn't that bad as well, so it will up to the clytch performance for the both of them to decide their final placing.
Yui-nyan got very little nominations, but this doesn't really reflect in the grouping, as she still managed to win Ako, and have a chance to win against Tsukiko as well for 4th place.
Ako was very unluck to be placed in this group, and I don't think she will be able to advance to ffa match.

1. Shiro
2. Kafū Chino
3. Eucliwood Hellscythe
4. Yui-nyan Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko
5. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko Yui-nyan
6. Tamaki Ako
Group 18Show
This group top 2 is probably the closest one, in term of power. Taiga and Rikka both have a chance to fight for top spot and also have a very slim chance to take part in NM. So I will assume they will be fighting until the last minute.
SaeKano Flat perhaps did help Utaha a bit as she managed to slip pass Rize during the first match, and now she is in a better position to finish 3rd place if she able to win the remaining matches.
For the last direct advance position, Rize and Shizuru will fight for it, and I'm more favour to Rize.

1. Aisaka Taiga
2. Takanashi Rikka
3. Kasumigaoka Utaha
4. Tedeza Rize
5. Nakatsu Shizuru
6. Edna
Group 19Show
It's actually pretty interesting to see how SaeKano Flat can help Megumi, as it doesn't really help Eriri and Utaha much. So a head to head with Iroha will tell us how strong Megumi actually is.
Unlike Rem, Ram is not that strong, but she still a decent character in the Main Tournament and can provides some test for those 2nd tier characters. She will probably ended up 3rd place in this group.
After winning against Asuka last match, Urara is heading to 4th place finish where Asuka will probably finish 5th and go for ffa match.

1. Katō Megumi
2. Isshiki Iroha
3. Ram
4. Shiraishi Urara
5. Tanaka Asuka
6. Nishizumi Miho
Group 20Show
Illyasviel still continue her strong performance from last year, and it's looking good for her at the moment. Yui is only one who can really challenge Illyasviel, but still can't really get a win from her. Yui will probably be happy to finish 2nd.
It's pretty surprising for me that Hestia able to win against Shinoa, even thou the new series didn't really have any effect on her. So now Hestia need to win against Inori to secure 4th place for direct advance. However, Inori isn't really some easy opponent, so perhaps she will be the one who finish in 4th.

1. Illyasviel Von Einzbern
2. Yuigahama Yui
3. Nakamura Yuri
4. Yuzuriha Inori
5. Hestia
6. Hiiragi Shinoa
Last edited by tehyc on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
Melon Pan: 36
2017 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
2016 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime
2016 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
Wish: Stay alive

Post by tehyc » Wed May 10, 2017 5:02 am

Female CVP
Shiina Mashiro 6.642
Megumin 6.585
Emilia 6.582
Rem 6.550
Yukinoshita Yukino 6.345
Tomori Nao 6.175
Tokisaki Kurumi 6.172
Tōsaka Rin 5.994
-------------------------------------------
Yoshino 5.945 (2nd place)
Shiro 5.920
Katō Megumi 5.889
Saber 5.850

Male CVP
Hikigaya Hachiman 6.507
Otonashi Yuzuru 5.952
Satō Kazuma 5.839
Korosensei 5.829
Saitama 5.684
Archer 5.649
Kamijō Tōma 5.544
Edward Elric 5.413
-------------------------------------------
Yukihira Sōma 5.317
Okabe Rintarō 5.314
Shiota Nagisa 5.235
Yato 5.206
Am very positive that Yoshino can participate in NM IF she's in another group
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 am

Here are the posters.
Necklace/PendantShow
ImageImage
ToCShow
ImageImage
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Worships: Kaname Madoka
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: An awesome 2017 ISML.

Post by Hachiko » Wed May 31, 2017 4:09 pm

The necklace one isn't showing up....
Toady
[School Idol Producer]
[School Idol Producer]
Badges:
Worships: Tsuruya-san
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Nakano Azusa
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2016 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2016 Male Favorite: Kaiki Deishū
Wish: A wedding for Nico & Maki

Post by Toady » Wed May 31, 2017 4:51 pm

Hachiko wrote:The necklace one isn't showing up....
Can you see them on the website?
My Secret Santa is awesome :3
Much stuff (but Chibaka has more)Show
#Drunkard4Ever #ThanksKiwi

Hikarin <3
Thank you Secret Santa 2016 :3
Hikari-chan
Kholdy's Master
Kholdy's Master
Badges:
Worships: cordelia ♥ red (transistor) ♥
Melon Pan: 110
2017 Female Favorite: Furukawa Nagisa
2016 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2016 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: being able to make everyone around me happier in some way

Post by Hikari-chan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 am

I just let the staff chat know about this issue, so hopefully it'll get resolved soon, thanks guys!
fe id: 2364478633 | add me! c:
mal | twitter
IGNITE
Claymore
Claymore
Worships: Air
Melon Pan: 268

Post by IGNITE » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am

SpoilerShow
ImageImage
"The dragon remembers."