Titan
Titan
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2016 Female Favorite: Tedeza Rize
2016 Male Favorite: Kraft Lawrence
Wish: ISML - A new face for the champion.
KBM - to revive
AST - to encourage international participation
IRL - My definition of peace and tranquility.

Re: Aquamarine Period 2017 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Momento10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Aquamarine 5Show
Ōmae Kumiko (Hibike! Euphonium) vs. Matō Sakura (Fate Series)
Strength does not need to be physical; it can be emotional, from within your heart, to never give up on your feelings. Ōmae Kumiko wanted to find a middle ground where she and the people around her can play professionally while enjoying their performance. When the divide between two opinions continues to separate the band, it is up to her to find a way to mediate the situation before it gets worse. Matō Sakura may not understand fully what is going on around her, but if her friends are in trouble, she wants to know that they can always lean on her for support. Sakura is more than happy to lend an ear for those who are lost and smile for those who need rest. Which of these two contestants will be able to continue to support her friends until the end?

Natsume Kyōsuke (Little Busters!) vs. Emiya Kiritsugu (Fate Series)
Bond is a word that is sometimes used nonchalantly, but for Natsume Kyōsuke and Emiya Kiritsugu, it is all they have. Kyōsuke’s eccentric and playful nature is bound to have people curious about whom he is. Behind his gentle eyes lies someone who is willing to expend his own life force if it means saving everyone he loves and cares about. Kiritsugu is not fighting alone. There are others who are willing to work beside him, people who are willing to lend him the tools to win, and someone whom he has to save. With all this in mind, he cannot afford to lose. Who will be able to maintain his bonds after all is said and done?

Thanks to Momento10 for contributing today’s matches.
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Yamada Naoko
Melon Pan: 120
2017 Female Favorite: Kasumigaoka Utaha
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2016 Female Favorite: Tokisaki Kurumi
2016 Male Favorite: Kyon
Wish: Not disappointing the ones I love.
Successful ISML 2017. Humans living in harmony.

Post by Chibasa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Reverend wrote:wait what? really? I thought Chibaka's going to cover for today (I already said my creativity nerve feels dead, today.)
Never had the intention to write anything for today's matches lol
Secret Santax Time
much more stuff than ToadyShow

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
Momento10
Titan
Titan
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:55 pm

@Reverend: I regret to inform you that I will not be using your Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) vs Kirino (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawai wake ga Nai!) write up. I believe that the write up presented lacks a reason to vote for one girl over the other and that the write up appears to be more focused on the "first person" rather than the actual contestants. With these two observations, I believe that the write-up cannot be posted on the main site. Should you choose to edit your write up, please post it in a new post so that I know it had been edited. Thank you.
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Sofia Jalapeno Viviage
Melon Pan: 4
Wish: To die... ASAP.

Post by Reverend » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Momento10 wrote:@Reverend: I regret to inform you that I will not be using your Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) vs Kirino (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawai wake ga Nai!) write up. I believe that the write up presented lacks a reason to vote for one girl over the other and that the write up appears to be more focused on the "first person" rather than the actual contestants. With these two observations, I believe that the write-up cannot be posted on the main site. Should you choose to edit your write up, please post it in a new post so that I know it had been edited. Thank you.
nah that was an out-of-spur writing.
Won't be editing it, either.
it's fine.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:17 pm

For any writers in here: If you have no specific idea for next match, it would be very welcomed to go for Mikoto-Kanade.
A write-up "tournament style"* could work. We now try finding write-up fitting Facebook promotional art.

*like for Lelouch-Oreki match (Day 4)
Secret Santax Time

Hikarin is the best
After facing the rain, you'll become an even cuter rainbow !Keep believe in yourself. <3
RailWarrior
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 307
2017 Female Favorite: Kanbe Kotori
2017 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi
2016 Female Favorite: Hiiragi Shinoa
2016 Male Favorite: Sakamaki Izayoi

Post by RailWarrior » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 am

Misaka Mikoto vs. Tachibana KanadeShow
Meeting their respective greatest rival in the Semi-Finals of the Tournament of Champions is probably the worst outcome for both Misaka Mikoto and Tachibana Kanade. This is a match analogous to the prisoner's dilemma. Mikoto and Kanade can choose to go all out in this match, an option akin to mutually assured destruction. Using their once-a-year rally of support in this match will leave them resourceless in the upcoming Final. Alternatively, they can opt for a relaxed battle, allowing the victor to be in top condition to grab the championship title. Of course, this second option runs into the possibility of betrayal in which one side decides to use more strength than was agreed upon.
Which of these cases will come to pass? Encounters between Kanade and Mikoto have always been unpredictable. Will we again have an epic battle to end all battles, or will this be a small, friendly sideshow?
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Uno
Melon Pan: 81
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: GOOD LUCK!!

Post by Kiwigiwi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:41 am

Fujinuma Satoru (Boku dake ga inai machi) v.s Yukihira Sōma (Sho…Show
Failure is merely the path towards success.

As a struggling manga artist, Fujinuma Satoru has been faced with many difficulties in his life. While in possession of the strange ability to turn back time, his life is turned upside down when he must solve a murder mystery in order to save the life of people he cares for. Many set backs hold him back, and the danger of getting himself killed is ever present. But Satoru will always fight the cruelty of fate and push onward. In the same way, Yukihira Sōma is an extremely talented chef who struggles to gain recognition within society. His identity as a mere diner owner's son causes people to look down upon him; even sabotaging his plans the further up the ladder he climbs. However, with every failure, Sōma bounces back twice as hard and learns from the mistakes of others as well as himself.

While Satoru's more reserved personality contrasts with Sōma's outgoing one, they are both commendable for how they persevere even in the most difficult situations; letting nothing get in the way of their goals.
♡ Peak inside? ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥

"Oh hey there!"
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:45 am

Round 7 potential match of the day:
Hinazuki Kayo @ Boku Dake ga Inai Machi vs. Emilia @ Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Beatrice @ Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu vs. Aqua @ Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

(Only one is needed).

Hint:
Emilia/Kayo: "both are being saved by time travel efforts"
Secret Santax Time

Hikarin is the best
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:17 am

Watanabe You (Love Live! Sunshine) vs Stella Vermillion (Rakudai…Show
Welcome to ISML 2017 Round 6 - Arena 1.

"Yousoro!"
With her signature salute pose, Watanabe You greets you all.
To entertain is the very reason why an idol exists. You knows this very well. She has given her best effort to look cute: Every nook and cranny, from her hair to her feet, her costume and her accessories, all in place so that everyone of you today will look at her while she dances and sings.

While, across the stage, a princess stands. Brave her pose and majestic her aura is.
Stella Vermillion of the Vermillion Empire welcomes you.
As a princess, it is her duty to maintain dignity in public. It is not as trivial as an idol's life; No, it is the very existence of Vermillion Empire that is at stake. In all condition, Stella ensures that her image reflects the pride of her country. Including at this very moment, as she dresses in her official uniform, an outfit she wears to show respect to you all.

Our two contestants are ready to shine, to display their grace and conviction to win your attention. Will you be swayed to vote for them?
196, probably.

I could use some colon-semicolon-whatever assistance.
And maybe a little grammar help on Stella's 2nd sentence.
Thank you.
Giving his love for life, and died dreaming about her in the end. A real happy man, right? ~
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
2016 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2016 Male Favorite: Maō Sadao
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Hanekawa Tsubasa vs Chiaki NanamiShow
Day 6-The Class of 2017- The Two Class Reps

In a particular class in the school,there is a special exception to the class roles,that is, having two class representatives.

No vice class reps, just two female candidates whom have equal standings in their roles. They are none other than Hanekawa Tsubasa and Chiaki Nanami.

Having observed them, they have their special quirks that differentiate themselves from each other. Tsubasa interacts better with her classmates as well as being very dilligent in accomplishing takss assigned from the teachers. Chiaki, on the other hand, is much quieter and can be usually seen with a handheld console in hand. But she's also one that advocates unity amongst her classmates, which she does her best to build in her class.

Having observed them, they live rather different lifestyles but still compliment each other so well. They share their tasks equally and make up for each other's weaknesses,to the point they become such a dynamic and notable duo in the school.

At the end of the day though, despite the fame they acclaim, they still are friends, walking home hand in hand.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Momento10
Titan
Titan
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Aquamarine 6Show
Watanabe Yō (Love Live! Sunshine!!) vs. Stella Vermillion (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry)
Welcome to ISML 2017 Round 6 - Arena 1.

"Yōsoro!"
With her signature salute pose, Watanabe Yō greets you all.
To entertain is the very reason why an idol exists. Yō knows this very well. She has given her best effort to look cute in every nook and cranny, from her hair to her feet, her costume to her accessories. All are in place so that everyone will look at her while she dances and sings.

Across the stage, a princess stands. Brave is her pose; majestic, her aura.
Stella Vermillion of the Vermillion Empire welcomes you.
As a princess, it is her duty to maintain dignity in public. No, it is not as trivial as an idol's life; it is the very existence of the Vermillion Empire that is at stake. In all condition, Stella ensures that her image reflects the pride of her country. At this very moment, she dresses in her official uniform, an outfit she wears to show respect to you all.

Our two contestants are ready to shine and to display their grace and conviction to win your attention. Who will you be swayed to vote for?

Hanekawa Tsubasa (Monogatari Series) vs. Nanami Chiaki (Danganronpa)
Day 6 - The Class of 2017 – The Two Class Reps

In a particular class in the school, there is a special exception to the class roles: having two class representatives. There are no vice class reps, just two female candidates whom have equal standings in their roles. They are none other than Hanekawa Tsubasa and Nanami Chiaki.

Having observed them, they have their special quirks that differentiate themselves from each other. Tsubasa is very diligent in accomplishing tasks assigned from the teachers and interacts better with her classmates. Chiaki, on the other hand, is much quieter and can be usually seen with a handheld console in hand. But, she's also one that advocates unity amongst her classmates, which she does her best to build in her class.

Having observed them, they live rather different lifestyles but still complement each other so well. They share their tasks equally and make up for each other's weaknesses to the point that they become such a dynamic and notable duo in the school.

At the end of the day, though, despite the fame they acclaim, they still are friends, walking home hand in hand.

Fujinuma Satoru (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi) vs. Yukihira Sōma (Shokugeki no Sōma)
Failure is merely the path towards success.

As a struggling manga artist, Fujinuma Satoru has been faced with many difficulties in his life. While in possession of the strange ability to turn back time, his life is turned upside down when he must solve a murder mystery in order to save the life of the people he cares for. Many setbacks hold him back, and the danger of getting himself killed is ever present. But, Satoru will always fight the cruelty of fate and push onward. In the same way, Yukihira Sōma is an extremely talented chef who struggles to gain recognition within society. His identity as a mere diner owner's son causes people to look down upon him, even sabotaging his plans the further up the ladder he climbs. However, with every failure, Sōma bounces back twice as hard and learns from the mistakes of others as well as himself.

While Satoru's more reserved personality contrasts with Sōma's outgoing one, they are both commendable for how they persevere even in the most difficult situations, letting nothing get in the way of their goals.

Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index) vs. Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats!)
Meeting their respective greatest rival in the Semi-Finals of the Tournament of Champions is probably the worst outcome for both Misaka Mikoto and Tachibana Kanade. This is a match analogous to the prisoner's dilemma. Mikoto and Kanade can choose to go all out in this match, an option akin to mutually assured destruction. Using their once-a-year rally of support in this match will leave them dry in the upcoming final. Alternatively, they can opt for a relaxed battle, allowing the victor to be in top condition to grab the championship title. Of course, this second option runs into the possibility of betrayal in which one side decides to use more strength than was agreed upon.

Which of these cases will come to pass? Encounters between Kanade and Mikoto have always been unpredictable. Will we again have an epic battle to end all battles, or will this be a small, friendly sideshow?

Thanks to RailWarrior, Kiwigiwi, Reverend, and Fuijiwara for contributing today’s matches.
P.S.: When Watanabe Yō (Love Live! Sunshine!!) says "Yōsoro!", does it come with a macron or not? I can't tell because I have not watched the show, so I am assuming the spelling is her name and soro, i.e., Yō & soro. I know some pages have "Yousoro," but considering that those very pages also lists her name as "You" and does not provide macrons on anywhere else, if at all, I can't confirm how the actual statement is spelled. If someone can clarify this for me, I'll correct it if necessary.
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Uno
Melon Pan: 81
2017 Female Favorite: Kirigiri Kyōko
2017 Male Favorite: Heiwajima Shizuo
Wish: GOOD LUCK!!

Post by Kiwigiwi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 am

Someone please help me. I'm tired and have no idea what I'm doing
Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100) V.S Genos (One Punch Man)Show
When Arataka and Genos look at each other, they are reminded of someone important in their lives. Arataka is reminded of his disciple; Genos is reminded of his master.

At first, they could only see the great differences between this stranger and their friend. Arataka notes how Genos is not quite as innocent and meek looking as his disciple; Genos ponders over how Arataka has zero supernatural capabilities unlike his extremely powerful master. Internally, they both would probably consider this stranger to be inferior to the likes of their own respective disciple and master.

But as Arataka is reminded of the lessons he taught his disciple and Genos remembers the advices that his master gave him, a mutual respect for one another would grow. The respect a master has towards his disciple who is bright and always willing to learn; and the respect of a disciple towards his master's patience and wisdom. Above all else, a reminder of the close bond between a master and disciple.

When Arataka and Genos look at each other, they see a friend.
♡ Peak inside? ♡
SecretsShow
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥

"Oh hey there!"
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Chinese translation of Kiwi's Arataka vs. GenosShow
灵幻新隆(路人超能100) vs. 杰诺斯(一拳超人)

当新隆和杰诺斯注视着彼此,他们回想起了各自生命中重要的人:新隆想到的是他的徒弟;杰诺斯则想到了他的“老师”。

最初,他们看到的仅是对面的陌生人与自己朋友间的天壤之别:新隆注意到杰诺斯并非如他徒弟那般纯真与温顺;杰诺斯则在思索着新隆为何一点超能力都没有,完全不像他那强大非常的“老师”。内心之中,他们大概都觉得彼此比之各自的徒弟或师父相去甚远。

不过,当新隆念起对徒弟的教导,当杰诺斯忆起“老师”的箴言,二人对彼此的敬意油然而生:师父对他那机敏好学的徒弟的敬意;以及徒弟对师父的耐心与智慧的敬意。最重要的是,这令他们追忆起师徒间的羁绊。

当新隆和杰诺斯注视着彼此,他们看到的,是一位朋友。
Momento10
Titan
Titan
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Aquamarine 7Show
Beatrice (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) vs. Aqua (KonoSuba)

Two beings of great magical power are set to square off to see who truly holds the title of the greatest mage of her realm. Don’t let Beatrice size fool you; there is a reason why she is the caretaker of her master’s magical library. Beatrice sharp tongue and rational thinking are enough to put anyone down on their knees. Behind the stoic exterior lies a girl loyal to her duties, even protecting a guest she barely met, if she believes the cause is just. Hailing as a goddess, Aqua rarely acts like how one would imagine a goddess to be. Short-tempered and easily emotional, Aqua would rather be lavished with people’s prayers than get her hands soiled on minute quests. Once she sets her mind to her goals, Aqua will stop at nothing to see it completed until the end, putting her body on the line to make sure justice is served. Which of these two girls will be able to retain her magical brilliance until the end of this match?

Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100) vs. Genos (One Punch Man)
灵幻新隆(路人超能100) vs. 杰诺斯(一拳超人)
When Arataka and Genos look at each other, they are reminded of someone important in their lives. Arataka is reminded of his disciple; Genos, his master.

At first, they could only see the great differences between this stranger and their friend. Arataka notes how Genos is not quite as innocent and meek-looking as his disciple; Genos ponders over how Arataka has zero supernatural capabilities, unlike his extremely powerful master. Internally, both would probably consider this stranger to be inferior to the likes of their own respective disciple and master.

But as Arataka is reminded of the lessons he taught his disciple and Genos remembers the advices that his master gave him, a mutual respect for one another would grow. The respect a master has towards his disciple who is bright and always willing to learn; the respect of a disciple towards his master's patience and wisdom. Above all else, a reminder of the close bond between master and disciple.

When Arataka and Genos look at each other, they see a friend.

当新隆和杰诺斯注视着彼此,他们回想起了各自生命中重要的人:新隆想到的是他的徒弟;杰诺斯则想到了他的“老师”。

最初,他们看到的仅是对面的陌生人与自己朋友间的天壤之别:新隆注意到杰诺斯并非如他徒弟那般纯真与温顺;杰诺斯则在思索着新隆为何一点超能力都没有,完全不像他那强大非常的“老师”。内心之中,他们大概都觉得彼此比之各自的徒弟或师父相去甚远。

不过,当新隆念起对徒弟的教导,当杰诺斯忆起“老师”的箴言,二人对彼此的敬意油然而生:师父对他那机敏好学的徒弟的敬意;以及徒弟对师父的耐心与智慧的敬意。最重要的是,这令他们追忆起师徒间的羁绊。

当新隆和杰诺斯注视着彼此,他们看到的,是一位朋友。
P.S. Lulu, I have your Chinese Translations on file. My computer is having a hard time with reading it, so it will take a while to get it up. I will make sure to get it up as soon as I know what's wrong.
Lulu
[Blame maglor]
[Blame maglor]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kanojo
Melon Pan: 26
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2016 Female Favorite: Shana
2016 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi

Post by Lulu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Momento10 wrote:P.S. Lulu, I have your Chinese Translations on file. My computer is having a hard time with reading it, so it will take a while to get it up. I will make sure to get it up as soon as I know what's wrong.
Thank you, Momento! :bigsmile:
Reverend
~Planetarian~
~Planetarian~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Reverend » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am

Okay, we need to find new writer etc etc etc
anyone have an idea?

ps.: please don't give outdated ideas that already were submitted years ago for a whole different problem. thank you.
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
2016 Female Favorite: Hirasawa Yui
2016 Male Favorite: Maō Sadao
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Tachibana Taki vs Hajime HinataShow
What does it mean to make a difference?

To both Taki and Hajime, it could potentially mean nothing as they led their ordinary lives in peace. And yet...., by a strange twist of fate, they were pushed right into situations where they had to make choices; choices that would affect not only they themselves but others as well. Somehow, fate had brought them out of their selfish thinking and plopped them right into situations where they had to make a stand of what they truly believed in. For Taki, a simple body-switch was all it took to set him going on an adventure of which he followed his heart to the location of that 'red ribbon'. And Hajime, who thought himself inferior, saw the weakness of those whom he saw superior and became the guiding light to his peers when no one else could, changing his life for the better as he got to know friends who appreciate him for who he is.

Through our lives, there were choices we could have made that would have changed something for the better or for the worse, who knows? Fate is a strange thing after all...
Kanie Seiya vs Karasuma GojoShow
Fame is indeed a double-edged sword. In the times of their glory, those under its influence experienced the high life; getting recognition from all types of sources. And yet, when it departs from one's life, it leaves behind damage that may last throughout their lives, affecting how they perceive society as well. But, what goes down will eventually go up and for Kanie and Gojo, their previous fame has given them oddly enough, a new lease in their lives. For Kanie, his time as a child actor while short, gave him an opportunity to meet a special someone that prompted him to change his narcissist lifestyle for the better, eventually using that narcissist attitude of his to his advantage as well. Gojo, on the other hand, was given a second chance in the form of a career switch. From a seiyuu to a manager, he decided to use his experience and failure to guide others on the right path ahead to the best he can.

And so, we've come to see the success stories of two people who basked in fame once more after leaving the limelight once. Whom do you see as the more victorious one?
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Momento10
Titan
Titan
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Aquamarine 8Show
Kanie Seiya (Amagi Brilliant Park) vs. Karasuma Gojō (Girlish Number)
Fame is indeed a double-edged sword. In times of glory, those under its influence experience the high life, getting recognition from all types of sources. And yet, when it departs from one's life, it leaves behind damage that may last throughout their lives, even affecting how they perceive society. But, what goes down will eventually go up. For Kanie and Gojō, their previous fame has given them, oddly enough, a new lease in their lives. For Kanie, his time as a child actor, while short, gave him an opportunity to meet a special someone that prompted him to change his narcissist lifestyle for the better, eventually using that narcissistic attitude of his to his advantage. Gojō, on the other hand, was given a second chance in the form of a career switch. From a seiyu to a manager, he decided to use his experience and failure to guide others on the right path ahead as best as he can.

And so, we've come to see the success stories of two people who bask in fame once more after leaving the limelight once. Whom do you see as the more victorious one?

Tachibana Taki (Kimi no Na wa) vs. Hinata Hajime (Danganronpa)
What does it mean to make a difference?

To both Taki and Hajime, it could potentially mean nothing, as they led their ordinary lives in peace. And yet, by a strange twist of fate, they were pushed right into situations where they had to make choices, choices that would affect not only themselves, but others as well. Somehow, fate had brought them out of their selfish thinking and plopped them right into situations where they had to make a stand for what they truly believed in. For Taki, a simple body-switch was all it took to set him going on an adventure, of which he followed his heart to the location of that 'red ribbon'. Hajime, who thought himself inferior, saw the weakness of those whom he saw superior and became the guiding light to his peers when no one else could, changing his life for the better as he got to know friends who appreciate him for who he is.

Through our lives, there were choices we could have made that would have changed something for the better or for the worse. Who knows? Fate is a strange thing after all...

Thanks to Fuijiwara for contributing today's matches
Chibasa
[You can (not) Zura]
[You can (not) Zura]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Chibasa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Next write-up target:
Saber - Rory Mercury
or
Makise Kurisu - Shiba Miyuki

If anyone can write about one of those match, it's pretty cool.
Secret Santax Time

Hikarin is the best
Momento10
Titan
Titan
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
KBM - to revive

Post by Momento10 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:43 am

Aquamarine 9Show
Sanzen'in Nagi (Hayate no Gotoku!) vs. Hiiragi Kagami (Lucky ☆ Star)
Not everything goes according to plan, and Sanzen'in Nagi and Hiiragi Kagami understand that statement the most. All Nagi wants is to relax at her home and catch up on the latest animated media available. With academics and kidnappers preventing her from doing the things she wants, it’s hard for Nagi to garner any peace at all. However, would go great lengths to do a good deed for her friends while no one is watching. Surrounded by eccentric and disheveled friends, Kagami had no choice but to be the straight woman of the group and bring her friends back to reality. The wild and odd discussions and adventures wear her down, but Kagami doesn’t appear to be bothered by it. She understands that her friends have a perk that make them unique and accepting those traits is what a true friend should do. Which of these girls will be able to find her road to happiness?

Kirigiri Kyōko (Danganronpa) vs. Nishikino Maki (Love Live!)
They have always been the lone wolf type. They would rather spend time alone in their own sanctuary than mingle with others who may disrupt their routine. When trapped inside an academy, Kirigiri Kyōko wasted little time doing her own research on trying to escape from the premise. Rarely does she participate in any of the meetings with her supposed allies. Although she does things on her own, many of her actions are for the safety of her comrades in getting out in one piece. Inside a music room, one can hear Nishikino Maki beautifully playing along the keys of the piano. Rarely does anyone come into this room, and a peek through the door will not stop her from playing her piece. Although she appears to be far from one’s reach, she is very approachable and will lend a hand as long as it is within her power. Who will be able to reach out her hand when she is in need of assistance?

Thanks to Momento10 for contributing today's matches.