NOTICE: NEW CHANGES WILL BE IN ORANGE!
- Everybody starts with 100 chips (It doesn't matter if you started later than everyone else).
- Before the voting period of each round ends, each player will try their best to bet on the character(s) they think will win with the smallest VD.
- The maximum amount of chips a player can bet is half of their remaining chips. (a.k.a everyone can only bet 50 chips max at the beginning.)
- There is no limit on the number of characters you wanna bet on, as long as the total amount of chips you bet does not exceed half of your remaining chips.
- The winning chips are those on the top 5 characters winning with smallest VD that round.
- Chips betted on wrong characters are all gone (of course) while winning chips return to their players and grant them an extra amount of chips calculated according to the formula below
- At the end of each round, the person with the most winning chips gain a bonus of 10 chips.
- The amount of chips bet has to be a natural number (For example, you can't just bet -5 chips or 1.5 chips. DON'T ACT LIKE A RABBIT )
- x is the total amount of chips betted on wrong characters that round.
- y is the number of chips the winning player bet on wrong characters that round.
- z is the total amount of winning chips that round.
- a is the amount of score one person get after applying the multiplier to their winning chips accordingly. (Chips on character winning with 1st closest VD is multiplied by 1.5 / 2nd and 3rd closest VD by 1.2 / 4th and 5th by 1.0)
Suppose total wrong bets that round was 200 and the only 2 persons with winning chips are:
Kiwi bet: F 20 chips, B 30 chips
Woody bet: A 10 chips, D 40 chips
Kiwi: [(200-20)/80]* (30*1.2)= 81. After extracting 20 wrong chips on F, she won 61 chips that round.
Woody: [(200-0)/80]* (10*1.5 + 40*1.0)= 138. He won 138 chips that round
- In addition to the traditional gameplay, each player also has a choice to bet on who will win the necklace/pendant of that respective period.
- The chips you use to bet on necklace/pendant will be from the original 100 chips you are given plus whatever you might earn later.
- The necklace/pendant chips cannot surpass 1/4 of your remaining chips (a.k.a if you bet right in the first round, you can only use 25 chips on necklace/pendant for the maximum)
- You can bet on necklace/pendant whenever you want. However, the multiplier for your winning chips will be reduced by 0.3 as each round passes, which, in this period, means from the maximum of x4.6 to the minimum of x1.0.
- For instance, if Woody places 40 chips on Saber before Aquamarine Round 2 ends and she wins the Aquamarine necklace, he will receive 40*4.6 = 184 winning chips in the end (making it 224 in total). If he places the same amount of chips on Saber but on Aquamarine Round 3, however, he will only receive 40*4.3 = 172 chips. Similarly, if he did the same but after last round (round 13) ends, he can only receive 40*1 = 40 winning chips for the maximum.
- You can also edit your bets however and whenever you want. However, the multiplier will be calculated from the last time you edit your bet. (A.k.a if you place your bet at the start of round 2 but make an edit in round 3, the multiplier will be x4.3 instead of x4.6 )
- If there was a tie between 1st or 2nd winning smallest VD, there would be two 1st or two 2nd respectively. If the tie happened at 5th place, there would be 6 winning characters that round.
- Staffs with access to results can still play, but please submit your bets 12 hours prior to the end of a voting period.
- You can always edit and change your bets later, just don't do that after the voting period had ended.
- Regarding submissions, I will be lenient and accept posts/edits up to 2 hours late if it was the first time. Don't expect me to do the same thing for the 2nd time you're late tho.
Prize: Each period will has one winner. The winner is rewarded with one banner of their favorite character.