I'm fairly certain the rules are just like in Aquamarine 1 through 7, where you pick the winner and there's a bonus for the one correct Abstain for the closest match. So do the same here for Topaz 1.
KholdStare will not be available until later today, but if he does have a rules update, it will have to be for Topaz 2.
All fantasy submissions for Topaz 1 prior to today have been erased. Please re-submit.
- Only predictions submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your predictions.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc.
- You will predict the winners of each arena, and your score will reflect on how well your prediction is.
- You can abstain the arena you think is closest except the exhibition match. There will be exactly 1 correct abstain every around.
- How high you score in an arena will depend on how other fantasy participants predicted.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- You can only abstain a maximum of 2 times or else your ballot is disqualified.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.