There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Topaz will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
Necklace winner prediction rules:
- Submit your pick for the Topaz Necklace winner by sitemailing RegalStar. To play it safe, post your pick for the Topaz Necklace winner in this thread as well (unless you already did in in a previous topic).
- You must submit your prediction, or any change to your prediction before Round 3 fantasy submission is over. It is preferable that you submit them as soon as possible. Please post any changes to your necklace winner as a new post in the newest Fantasy Round thread instead of editing your old post. Remember to PM RegalStar about your change as well.
- If you predict correctly, you will be rewarded with 3*(1 + (number of wrong predictions / number of correct predictions)) points.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = 1 + (number of wrong predictions / number of correct predictions)
- Your score is the total sum of all 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- If a character finishes within 0.05 percentage points of the Over/Under percentage it is consider a tie and no points are awarded or taken.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Topaz 2:
Aoyama Nanami: 51.0%
Arena 4: Kirigaya Suguha vs Kanzaki H. Aria
Kanzaki H. Aria: 52.0%
Arena 7: Ayano Keiko (Silica) vs Nōmi Kudryavka
Ayano Keiko (Silica): 51.0%
Arena 10: Takanashi Tōka vs Yui
Arena 11: Shirakiin Ririchiyo vs Sanka Rea
Shirakiin Ririchiyo: 53.0%
Arena 13: Misaki Mei vs Akemi Homura
Akemi Homura: 50.0%
Arena 15: Kurasaki Fūko (Sky Raker) vs Araragi Karen
Kurasaki Fūko (Sky Raker): 53.0%
Arena 16: Kotegawa Yui vs Momo Belia Deviluke
Momo Belia Deviluke: 58.0%
Arena 17: Yuzuriha Inori vs Kirishima Shōko
Yuzuriha Inori: 55.0%
Arena 19: Himuro Yukina/Kurokawa Yuki vs Kurebayashi Teru/Koiwai Yotsuba
Kurebayashi Teru/Koiwai Yotsuba: 54.0%
Arena 20: Misaka Mikoto vs Last Order
Misaka Mikoto: 72.0%
Arena 21: Saber vs Suzumiya Haruhi
Suzumiya Haruhi: 51.0%
Arena 25: Sakagami Tomoyo vs Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko)
Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko): 71.0%
Arena 26: Hirasawa Yui vs Sengoku Nadeko
Hirasawa Yui: 54.0%
Arena 28: Tachibana Kanade vs Kuroi Mato
Tachibana Kanade: 73.0%
Arena 29: Konjiki no Yami vs Yui-nyan
Arena 30: Charlotte Dunois vs Nymph
Charlotte Dunois: 54.0%
Arena 31: Hirasawa Ui vs Iwasawa Masami
Iwasawa Masami: 54.0%
Arena 32: Tōsaka Rin vs Izumi Konata
Tōsaka Rin: 52.0%