RESULTS: 2013 Topaz 4

Nif
Bard
Bard
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2013 Topaz 4

Post by Nif » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 am

LOveLive! wrote:
Nif wrote:Chances are, that Eucliwood and Mashiro, being same character archetypes, end up stealing each other a lot of votes
I doubt their votes split since Mashiro is a Nova contestant, while Eu is a Stella contestant. Mikoto was an only competive Stella contestant in Emerald Necklace Match.
Do you mean in hindsight that there might be a Nova fraction who is trying to get the Necklace for the Nova girls? Otherwise i dont understand why in a Necklace round there should be no split between same Archetypes.

Sorry maybe i am just to sleepy right now (didnt sleep for like 35 hours) and i just cant comprehend right now.
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well

Post by LOveLive! » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 am

Nif wrote:
LOveLive! wrote:
Nif wrote:Chances are, that Eucliwood and Mashiro, being same character archetypes, end up stealing each other a lot of votes
I doubt their votes split since Mashiro is a Nova contestant, while Eu is a Stella contestant. Mikoto was an only competive Stella contestant in Emerald Necklace Match.
Do you mean in hindsight that there might be a Nova fraction who is trying to get the Necklace for the Nova girls? Otherwise i dont understand why in a Necklace round there should be no split between same Archetypes.

Sorry maybe i am just to sleepy right now (didnt sleep for like 35 hours) and i just cant comprehend right now.
You saw, Kanade smashed Mashiro by more than twice in spite of 3 HanaKanas crowd. If a contestant has the overwhelmingly highest SDO, votes tend to converge on her.
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:49 am

Nif wrote:Thats the "problem" if the tournament isnt balanced in terms of Necklaces.
lengthShow
I know they were not even meant to be at the beginning but...well there is only one Tiara and that is most of the time already taken beforehand or at least the number of girls being able to obtain it is ridiculous small. At the beginning of this years ISML I only saw three (four) possibilites for winning the Tiara and those were Kuroneko (highest chance) Rikka and Mashiro. The fourth was repeat Kanade and i dont think that is completely to be dispatched yet.

So if the Tiara is most of the time not obtainable, of course that makes the necklaces way more interessting even if that wasnt the reason they got created.

I know there are already a lot of discussions and plans to change SDO as a whole but maybe the Necklaces in itself should be given more credit.

Well on the other hand this "randomness" kind of makes it fun as well. Because of that an even wider cast of characters can obtain a necklace. Even if it is sadly on cost of Mikoto as it seems this year. (I am excluding Kuroyukihime since...i still think that was rather an SDO then a schedule problem)
Schedule is determined prior to the start of Regular Season by means of Seeding Rounds during Preliminary Period so it cannot not accurately account for fluctuations in strength (eg. Ayase) etc. which influence how 'good' or 'bad' any given character's period schedule is.
Nif wrote: Do you mean in hindsight that there might be a Nova fraction who is trying to get the Necklace for the Nova girls? Otherwise i dont understand why in a Necklace round there should be no split between same Archetypes.
One theory posited for the SDO manipulation etc is a shadow organization operating to win the Necklaces for Nova in face of Stella's obvious upperhand in terms of strength.

Shadow organizations~♥

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
Nif
Bard
Bard

Post by Nif » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 am

LOveLive! wrote:
Nif wrote:
LOveLive! wrote:

You saw, Kanade smashed Mashiro by more than twice in spite of 3 HanaKanas crowd. If a contestant has the overwhelmingly highest SDO, votes tend to converge on her.
Yeah but this is still Kanade we are talking about. The Queen of ISML if one may say so. Only other character with comparable achievments being Shana.
But i have to admit that you are right. A lot of people will ust jump the SDO train i guess

Thanks for the explanation @ Momokutenshi =D i thought the Staff had more of a say in the placing of the character Tiers. My mistake.

You really seem to like Shadow organizations ^^;
Well at least new faces as Real Necklace contestants.
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 am

Meh results.
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:19 am

Jiharo wrote:Meh results.
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 am

Nif wrote:You really seem to like Shadow organizations ^^;
I like conspiracy theories~ Doesn't everyone~? :bigsmile:

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well

Post by LOveLive! » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 am

shiraoky wrote:
Jiharo wrote:Meh results.
Kiopi
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Mari Illustrious Makinami

Post by Kiopi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Attachments
TP13_04.png
TP13_04.png (81.64 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
Supporting:
  • Bakemonogatari: Oshino Shinobu ♦ Sengoku Nadeko ♦ Senjōgahara Hitagi
  • K-On!: Akiyama Mio ♦ Nakano Azusa ♦ Hirasawa Yui
  • Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Kashiwazaki Sena
  • Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?: Eucliwood Hellscythe
  • Haiyore! Nyaruko-san: Nyarlathotep
  • Kyōkai no Kanata: Kuriyama Mirai
  • Hyōka: Chitanda Eru
  • Mondaiji: Kurousagi
blaZofgold
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: God, the real one
2017 Female Favorite: Shiodome Miuna
Wish: Murphy's Law not to be always true

Post by blaZofgold » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Momokutenshi wrote:
Nif wrote:You really seem to like Shadow organizations ^^;
I like conspiracy theories~ Doesn't everyone~? :bigsmile:
Conspiracy theory is best theory
Zefyris
Gnome
Gnome
Worships: Midarezaki Kyouka
Wish: ISML 2015 Nova Division to have at least one character I favor.

Post by Zefyris » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:07 pm

KholdStare88 wrote:I'm quite surprised the exhibitions are incredibly close. Myself ; Yourself I believe can be quite popular but...I don't think many people ever heard of Kiniro no Corda. Then again, maybe 75% of voters just picture voted. :P
Lol I forgot about that possibility. The number of picture vote for the exhibition match may be quite high in those cases >_<.
That or no one remember who is kanaria already. She hasn't appeared again in rozen maiden 2013 after all, and won't for a while.
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Little sister over former friend and potential love interest? Sounds just a little strange to me.

Hina-chan did rather well, and considering the votes for Yuki, it looks like next round will be close too.
Masami beat Charlotte too, would have thought that would go the other way
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
HasbeenaHibiki
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Badges:
Worships: セニョール・ハズビーナ, ティエリア・アーデ, ダークライ,天ノ川 きらら,紅城 トワ
Melon Pan: 201
2019 Female Favorite: Platelet
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2017 Female Favorite: Yazawa Nico
2017 Male Favorite: Reigen Arataka
Wish: A precure making it in ISML and a very popular male Saimoe. Also a Mucha Lucha anime. Darkrai in Saimoe

Post by HasbeenaHibiki » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 am

Elvinsky wrote:Good- Mikan winning over Yozora.
Yes