There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Topaz will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = 1 + (number of wrong predictions / number of correct predictions)
- Your score is the total sum of all 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- If a character finishes within 0.05 percentage points of the Over/Under percentage it is consider a tie and no points are awarded or taken.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Topaz 6:
Aoyama Nanami: 54.0%
Arena 4: Kirishima Shōko vs Tōwa Erio
Tōwa Erio: 50.0%
Arena 6: Kanzaki H. Aria vs Natsume Rin
Kanzaki H. Aria: 55.0%
Arena 7: Kashiwazaki Sena vs Yuzuriha Inori
Kashiwazaki Sena: 50.0%
Arena 11: Araragi Tsukihi vs Oshino Shinobu
Oshino Shinobu: 53.0%
Arena 12: Honma Meiko vs Yūki Mikan
Honma Meiko: 51.0%
Arena 14: Makise Kurisu vs Roromiya Karuta
Makise Kurisu: 54.0%
Arena 17: Ayano Keiko (Silica) vs Araragi Karen
Ayano Keiko (Silica): 56.0%
Arena 18: Yui vs Kirigaya Suguha
Arena 19: Myōdōin Itsuki/Aoki Reika vs Morishita Michiru/Hōjō Reika
Morishita Michiru/Hōjō Reika: 54.0%
Arena 23: Illyasviel von Einzbern vs Sakagami Tomoyo
Illyasviel von Einzbern: 53.0%
Arena 26: Akiyama Mio vs Kōsaka Kirino
Kōsaka Kirino: 53.0%
Arena 27: Misaka Mikoto vs Nakamura Yuri
Misaka Mikoto: 59.0%
Arena 29: Sengoku Nadeko vs Louise Vallière
Louise Vallière: 52.0%
Arena 30: Fujibayashi Kyō vs Kuroi Mato
Kuroi Mato: 55.0%
Arena 31: Last Order vs Katsura Hinagiku
Last Order: 52.0%
Arena 32: Aragaki Ayase vs Tachibana Kanade
Tachibana Kanade: 61.0%
Arena 33: Senjōgahara Hitagi vs Furukawa Nagisa
Senjōgahara Hitagi: 52.0%
Arena 37: Yui-nyan vs Shana