2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Dear Kurumi fans,

Today is a very important day, as it has been already said. Today, Kurumi isn't simply partaking in a RS match. No. This is the first half of Kurumi's NM. No less.

We have in front of us who is probably the strongest non-DaL Nova char now, by far. A character with an airing anime, a recently won Necklace and at her very peak in her ISML career. An extremely hard to beat opponent that will take all the efforts we can muster to defeat.

But we can do it. Kurumi can do it. Kurumi, the same that was able to fight on equal terms against the almighty Kanade in Amethyst NM with a virtually similar SDO, the same that was able to outvote everyone at Ruby and, above all, the same that resurged from her ashes after what happened against Yoshino. The Kurumi we all appreciate and love. Kurumi has showed once and again what she's able to do, if we care for her in round 7 matches... and EVEN when we haven't! Isn't it time already to do our part and do all we can for her?

Do you remember how you felt when you saw Kurumi's results at Emerald? Wasn't it one of the most thrilling moments in ISML for you? Didn't you feel proud? Weren't you convinced of Kurumi's power? Now, imagine how will it be to have Kurumi win this match. To have her enter with the best SDO to NM, and then to give her the victory with our vote, yet again, against strong opponents like Mashiro and the legendary Shana. Imagine how you will feel seeing Kurumi's poster. Imagine how will you feel knowing YOU were a part of it. All this will become true, if only you help us. It's within your hand.

We can't aim for a victory by a slow margin. We have to aim for the best possible result, because anything we left inside of us without using, every single thing, will already be a victory of everyone who wants to see Kurumi losing. So don't hesitate and go all out. Don't allow the ones that sniped Kurumi to win a third time. Kurumi doesn't deserve another loss. Again, my dear friend, it's all within your hand.

Kurumi hasn't failed you. Not even a single time. She had brought some spice and thrill to a contest where the winners are usually known beforehand. She has blown many of the old conventions, proved wrong stats people and experts. Now it's time for her well-deserved prize. Misunderstood at DaL, hated even after saving Tenguu TWICE; misunderstood at ISML, hated irrationally here. It's time for her to get some love of her fans. Place your trust in her, and heed which could be her message:
Believe in me...Show
Image

Image
...don't fear...Show
Image

Image
...and take my handShow
Image

Image
Her vision in th S2 ending certainly says much about her, huh?

Fellow believers... do it for her.

Thanks for your attention.
Last edited by Hajime Tanegashima on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 am
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Berserker!
Melon Pan: 135
Wish: Illya 2017!

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by avery-kun » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:30 pm

The End is Near!

Image
Image
User avatar
Hajime Tanegashima
Familiar
Familiar
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Hajime Tanegashima » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Last hour!

If you hesitate now, soon it will be too late. Please help us give DaL and Kurumi a Necklace!

Please vote for Kurumi! You are still on time!
#BelieveInKurumi
User avatar
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 am
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Berserker!
Melon Pan: 135
Wish: Illya 2017!

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by avery-kun » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:00 am

avery-kun wrote:Praise the Railgun!

Image
User avatar
houreki
~Lurking Terror~
~Lurking Terror~
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:16 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 18
2020 Female Favorite: Emilia
2020 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
Contact:

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by houreki » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 am

Oh my god! a Final Fantasy Exhibition...
... This will be hard!
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
Image ImageImage Thanks for all the awesome sigs :>
User avatar
Desufire
Shinigami
Shinigami
Posts: 2633
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Orihime Inoue
Melon Pan: 60
Wish: For sugar to not be unhealthy, and campaigning to be easier
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Desufire » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:52 am

Vote for Tifa Lockhart!
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Posts: 3178
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works
Location: Tokiwadai Dormitory
Contact:

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by BugH » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:21 am

avery-kun wrote:
avery-kun wrote:Praise the Railgun!

Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 am
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu
Location: Bahayang Pag-Asa, Bacoor Cavite, The Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:27 am

It's time to vote for Yaya!
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
RichardJoash
~Eye of Twilight~
~Eye of Twilight~
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 am
Badges:
Worships: Yaya, Asseylum, Hestia, Nao, Rory, Albedo and Stella Vermillion
Melon Pan: 45
2020 Male Favorite: Kurogane Ikki
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2018 Female Favorite: Yaya
Wish: To tell the fans of Porsche, Subaru, Honda, Chevrolet, Can-Am On-Road and ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 to join ISML and get those Turkeys off the Thanksgiving Menu
Location: Bahayang Pag-Asa, Bacoor Cavite, The Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by RichardJoash » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:28 am

Hajime Tanegashima wrote:Dear Kurumi fans,

Today is a very important day, as it has been already said. Today, Kurumi isn't simply partaking in a RS match. No. This is the first half of Kurumi's NM. No less.

We have in front of us who is probably the strongest non-DaL Nova char now, by far. A character with an airing anime, a recently won Necklace and at her very peak in her ISML career. An extremely hard to beat opponent that will take all the efforts we can muster to defeat.

But we can do it. Kurumi can do it. Kurumi, the same that was able to fight on equal terms against the almighty Kanade in Amethyst NM with a virtually similar SDO, the same that was able to outvote everyone at Ruby and, above all, the same that resurged from her ashes after what happened against Yoshino. The Kurumi we all appreciate and love. Kurumi has showed once and again what she's able to do, if we care for her in round 7 matches... and EVEN when we haven't! Isn't it time already to do our part and do all we can for her?

Do you remember how you felt when you saw Kurumi's results at Emerald? Wasn't it one of the most thrilling moments in ISML for you? Didn't you feel proud? Weren't you convinced of Kurumi's power? Now, imagine how will it be to have Kurumi win this match. To have her enter with the best SDO to NM, and then to give her the victory with our vote, yet again, against strong opponents like Mashiro and the legendary Shana. Imagine how you will feel seeing Kurumi's poster. Imagine how will you feel knowing YOU were a part of it. All this will become true, if only you help us. It's within your hand.

We can't aim for a victory by a slow margin. We have to aim for the best possible result, because anything we left inside of us without using, every single thing, will already be a victory of everyone who wants to see Kurumi losing. So don't hesitate and go all out. Don't allow the ones that sniped Kurumi to win a third time. Kurumi doesn't deserve another loss. Again, my dear friend, it's all within your hand.

Kurumi hasn't failed you. Not even a single time. She had brought some spice and thrill to a contest where the winners are usually known beforehand. She has blown many of the old conventions, proved wrong stats people and experts. Now it's time for her well-deserved prize. Misunderstood at DaL, hated even after saving Tenguu TWICE; misunderstood at ISML, hated irrationally here. It's time for her to get some love of her fans. Place your trust in her, and heed which could be her message:
Believe in me...Show
Image

Image
...don't fear...Show
Image

Image
...and take my handShow
Image

Image
Her vision in th S2 ending certainly says much about her, huh?

Fellow believers... do it for her.

Thanks for your attention.
SpoilerShow
Hold on and let go, my friend.
Kono Hoshi o Nameru na yo! Image Sankyuu, Hikarin! Image From my secret santa
User avatar
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by smartboyhw » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:40 am

With that note, the #LetMiraclesHappen guy goes to support Takanashi Rikka...

Image

VOTE FOR RIKKA!
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Guys RIKKA CAN WIN HERE.

THIS GAP IS INSIGNIFICANT HERE. DO YOU REALLY WANT SHANA TO WIN YET ANOTHER NECKLACE
MASHIRO TO REPEAT WHAT SHE DID LAST YEAR.


THIS IS AS GOOD AS RIKKA S FINAL CHANCE MAKE IT COUNT GUYS




BTW, Since I don't reconiigse anyone from Final Fantasy 7-10 might abstain.
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: viva all, baby~
Location: Aloha Oe

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Vote Saber for jewellery! Saber dance!



Image
Additional dance materialShow
Image


/shot
Please don't kill me maglor I have so much to live for
Image
User avatar
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Magical girls
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!
Location: Your dreams

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by CureRainbow » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:48 am

Sorry, as much as I like Tifa Lockhart... Vote for Yuna in Final Fantasy Exhibition!

Image
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Image
Team YRP, unite!
Image
Image
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
User avatar
Tokei Shikake Tenshi
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm
Worships: Yuki Kajiura
Melon Pan: 55
Wish: Chocolate sundaes

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Tokei Shikake Tenshi » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:44 am

avery-kun wrote:The tyranny of Tachibana Kanade is over. It ends here!
Don't act immature. And I'd barely call this 'tyranny'. In case you don't know ''Tyranny'' means 'oppression'. Kanade hasn't oppressed anyone (Misaka oppresses people in the anime.) You're talking like her fans rigged the votes or something. Before shouting words you barely know the meaning of, you can at least go open the dictionary if you're not too lazy

And her 'rule' isn't over yet. She still has a chance of making a big comeback. It was a single match, and Mikoto's got some burden on her big head. Don't forget Mashiro. Getting overconfident isn't going to end you anywhere. And calling this 'tyranny' is an insult to the voters and the great Kanade Tachibana. And again, don't act immature.
Hajime Tanegashima wrote: Kanade had a better performance than Mikoto in 2011, when Mikoto herself won the Tiara? Heh, not bad. Now that says a lot about Kanade, about Mikoto and about their pairing...
So we still do have a chance! Must.Not.Give.Up.Hope. Must.Not.Give.Up.Hope.
Kanade's rule in still there, and it'll remain there as long as Kanade is in ISML. For I am her royal, loyal knight.
So anti-voting isn't against the rules? Can anyone tell me?
And I'm thinking about voting for Rikka... Saber for the exhibition.
ImageThanks to Hikari-chan for the amazing signature!
Gyate~Show
Image Image Image
Meguca, Donut-chan and Neptune
User avatar
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Posts: 3260
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by smartboyhw » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:16 am

So people, where's the campaigning materials for Itsuka Kotori, Yoshino, Kurousagi, Shiina Mashiro, Shana and Eucliwood Hellscythe? Nothing? :onion38:
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
User avatar
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Posts: 2524
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by tehyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:01 pm

smartboyhw wrote:So people, where's the campaigning materials for Itsuka Kotori, Yoshino, Kurousagi, Shiina Mashiro, Shana and Eucliwood Hellscythe? Nothing? :onion38:
I prefer to stay neutral.
ImageImage
User avatar
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Badges:
Image
Worships: Magical girls
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!
Location: Your dreams

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by CureRainbow » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:11 pm

tehyc wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:So people, where's the campaigning materials for Itsuka Kotori, Yoshino, Kurousagi, Shiina Mashiro, Shana and Eucliwood Hellscythe? Nothing? :onion38:
I prefer to stay neutral.
Image
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
User avatar
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Posts: 3178
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works
Location: Tokiwadai Dormitory
Contact:

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by BugH » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 pm

CureRainbow wrote:
tehyc wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:So people, where's the campaigning materials for Itsuka Kotori, Yoshino, Kurousagi, Shiina Mashiro, Shana and Eucliwood Hellscythe? Nothing? :onion38:
I prefer to stay neutral.
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
User avatar
Vanilla
Kholdy's Pet
Kholdy's Pet
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Suigintou Neko Ver.
Melon Pan: 105
Wish: To become a catgirl!-
and be together with another catgirl nya~
Location: Denmark

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by Vanilla » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:57 pm

I'll just leave this here - and also let my signature speak for itself

Image
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
Image
ImageImage
Image
Nyaaaaaaa~ Thank you so much for this signature Hikari~nyaaann
Image
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Posts: 3720
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Melon Pan: 55

Re: 2014 Topaz match discussions and campaigns

Post by hinakatbklyn » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm

I was going to support Mikan in the jewelry match, but that's not possible if I have to choose between her and Kobato.
Locked