BrawlRlz28
Temple priestess
Temple priestess
Worships: Keiichi in all his epicness
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Something to do...

Re: VOTING: 2011 Amethyst 8 [Necklace Round] - 28 June

Post by BrawlRlz28 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

ARENA 01-Nagato YukiAkiyama MioEucliwood HellscytheAisaka TaigaNakano AzusaGokō Ruri (Kuroneko)Shana
ARENA 02-BeatriceYoshino SakuraKikiMiyafuji YoshikaSendō YukariAyase YueKirisame Marisa
ARENA 03-Oshino ShinobuHazukiSendō ErikaCross YūkiArcueid BrunestudYoshida YukiMina Tepes
ARENA 04-Shihō MatsuriOikawa TsuraraMerry NightmareTōno AkihaLisaNicheYakumo Yukari
ARENA 05-KaguraArurūSōryū Asuka LangleySakurazaki SetsunaHyūga HinataShirakawa KotoriHaibara Ai
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm

ARENA 01-Nagato YukiAkiyama MioEucliwood HellscytheAisaka TaigaNakano AzusaGokō Ruri (Kuroneko)Shana
ARENA 02-BeatriceYoshino SakuraKikiMiyafuji YoshikaSendō YukariAyase YueKirisame Marisa
ARENA 03-Oshino ShinobuHazukiSendō ErikaCross YūkiArcueid BrunestudYoshida YukiMina Tepes
ARENA 04-Shihō MatsuriOikawa TsuraraMerry NightmareTōno AkihaLisaNicheYakumo Yukari
ARENA 05-KaguraArurūSōryū Asuka LangleySakurazaki SetsunaHyūga HinataShirakawa KotoriHaibara Ai
Only one goddess-tier necklace contestant makes for an easy first pick. I'm hoping several others get a chance at one of the remaining necklaces, wouldn't mind placing a vote for Taiga, Yuki or Shana to put one on later.
Mina was amusing in her anime and Kiki in her movie, just reread the Seiken no Blacksmith manga, so I instantly picked up Lisa's moe and voted in that Arena, know several of the Amethyst side-jewelry girls, but Hinata beats them all easily in personal moe points.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Eater-of-All
Dragon slayer
Dragon slayer
Badges:
Melon Pan: 65

Post by Eater-of-All » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm

VotesShow
ARENA 01: [Nagato Yuki] Akiyama Mio Eucliwood Hellscythe Aisaka Taiga Nakano Azusa Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) Shana
ARENA 02: Beatrice Yoshino Sakura Kiki Miyafuji Yoshika Sendō Yukari Ayase Yue [Kirisame Marisa]
ARENA 03: Oshino Shinobu Hazuki Sendō Erika Cross Yūki Arcueid Brunestud [Yoshida Yuki] Mina Tepes
ARENA 04: [Shihō Matsuri] Oikawa Tsurara Merry Nightmare Tōno Akiha Lisa Niche Yakumo Yukari
ARENA 05: [Kagura] Arurū Sōryū Asuka Langley Sakurazaki Setsuna Hyūga Hinata Shirakawa Kotori Haibara Ai
Double the Yuki, double the awesome.
SpoilerShow
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥
Alexander
Translator
Translator
Badges:
Melon Pan: 92
Wish: It's a secret

Post by Alexander » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm

ARENA 01-Donotcareatallaboutthem
ImageImage
Miku
Sacred jewel
Sacred jewel
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: Someday can step onto Hockenheimring or Nürburgring to shout for local racing drivers!

Post by Miku » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

My beloved Strike Witches! Pretty good!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImage
Elizabeth F. Beurling (Silver Fox) From: Maritime State Britannia
imbehindyou
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: Rena
Wish: Becoming Pokemon Master.  Wishes for: Becoming teh Master Hater.  Wishes for: James' Victreebel & Mime Jr. Secret Identity: I am a robot. 

Post by imbehindyou » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

SpoilerShow
ARENA 01-Nagato Yukiwas the 2010Amethyst necklacewinner and I'd likeher to take Amethystonce again in 2011.
ARENA 02-Beatriceis the Goldenand the EndlessWitch that I wouldreally like to seewin this Exhibition
ARENA 03-The beautifultalented VampireSendō Erikacomes to ISMLto prove that she isthe best Vampireout of all here.
ARENA 04-I'd like a dangoplease. Wait, mybad, it's not dangobut it's actuallyLag Seeing's DingoNiche
ARENA 05-All out of ideasfor a messagehere for thebeautiful, lovelyHyūga Hinataso yeah. sadsies.
Hakurouken
Flame haze
Flame haze
Worships: Konpaku Youmu

Post by Hakurouken » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm

iby...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Nemingway
Mahjong tile
Mahjong tile
Wish: Aiming for an harem ending \o

Post by Nemingway » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm

*An Harem cannot exist without a boy !*
imbehindyou
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: Rena
Wish: Becoming Pokemon Master.  Wishes for: Becoming teh Master Hater.  Wishes for: James' Victreebel & Mime Jr. Secret Identity: I am a robot. 

Post by imbehindyou » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

hehe at least I voted for Hinata
lighteningsky
Rogue
Rogue

Post by lighteningsky » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Slivers by Hikari-chan and ppizzapie~
darkgalder
Samurai
Samurai

Post by darkgalder » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm

RuKiA
Temple priestess
Temple priestess
Worships: Iwasawa Masami

Post by RuKiA » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

imbehindyou wrote:
SpoilerShow
ARENA 01-Nagato Yukiwas the 2010Amethyst necklacewinner and I'd likeher to take Amethystonce again in 2011.
ARENA 02-Beatriceis the Goldenand the EndlessWitch that I wouldreally like to seewin this Exhibition
ARENA 03-The beautifultalented VampireSendō Erikacomes to ISMLto prove that she isthe best Vampireout of all here.
ARENA 04-I'd like a dangoplease. Wait, mybad, it's not dangobut it's actuallyLag Seeing's DingoNiche
ARENA 05-All out of ideasfor a messagehere for thebeautiful, lovelyHyūga Hinataso yeah. sadsies.
You have too much time on your hands :p
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
tkout
Space pirate
Space pirate
Worships: Midarezaki Kyōka
Melon Pan: 85

Post by tkout » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Go Yuecchi and Secchan, do your best!!!
Tzion
Dancer
Dancer
Worships: Nagato Yuki

Post by Tzion » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Ahasuerus
Claymore
Claymore
Worships: Oshino Shinobu
Wish: Among Angels

Post by Ahasuerus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:59 pm

:mrgreen:
Tacros
Dancer
Dancer

Post by Tacros » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Rated R Amu Chan
Dango daikazoku
Dango daikazoku
Worships: Mizore Shirayuki
Wish: Which Mizore Shirayuki will enter to Kugimiya Dragon Knights as 7th Knight - The Ice Queen

Post by Rated R Amu Chan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm

AND I QUOTE... ALTHOUGH MIO AKIYAMA WILL BE MY FAVORITE GIRL IN TIHS ROUND, THE STATISTICS PUT TO EUCLIWOOD AS THE WINNER, IS A PITY