Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

ISML Fantasy: Amethyst

Post by Chocola » Sun May 03, 2009 7:35 am

Welcome to an exciting round of ISML Fantasy! For Amethyst, you are to predict the fate of 64 contestants for 9 matches. Don't worry, you don't have to predict the result every match. You only have to predict how many wins or losses each contestants will receive during the Amethyst Period.

Here are some rules:

1) You have until when the results of the first Amethyst match is released to finalize your predictions. You will not be able to edit your post after that time.
2) Your predictions will be a list, in alphabetical order, of the contestants and their record in [ wins - losses - tie ] format, with only the win field required.
3) Only 1 tie prediction is allowed per character for each period.
4) If a character's [ wins + losses + tie ] total is not exactly 9, then the loss will be assumed to be 9 - wins - ties.
5) You must predict records for all characters.
6) Total wins and losses for all characters do not have to be the same. Tie predictions do not have to be in couples.
7) You have the option of predicting up to 5 characters that will win the necklace. The more you predict, the less points you will gain/lose.
8) The amount of characters you predicted will count for or against you depending on if any of your picks win the necklace.
9) Everyone can discuss and collaborate, but no flaming is needed.
10) At the end of the period, I will reveal a generated rating for your total prediction based on the final results.

Rules Last Edited: May 2, 2009

Here is the spreadsheet (use either one) that has all of the contestants in alphabetical order and their opponents for the Amethyst Period:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... DKaSQiKYbQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... DKaSQiKYbQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the link to an Excel 2007 file (.xlsx) which you can use to generate your results:
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/file ... cript.xlsx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the link to an Excel 2003 file (.xls) which you can use to generate your results:
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/file ... Script.xls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Explanation of how to use Excel fileShow
When you open the file, there will be three tables. The first table you will see is called Amethyst Schedule. That's basically just the schedule. If you scroll to the right, you will see two more tables, Fantasy Records by Rank and Fantasy Records by Manual Predictions. These are the two tables you can change to generate the records for each character. But first, let me explain how to use each one, and you only have to use one.

The table Fantasy Records by Rank should be used if you want to rank each character's strengths from 1 to 64. If so, then just change the numbers in the Rank column, with 1 being highest. After you change that column, the results for all matches in Topaz will auto-generate by giving the win to the one with the higher rank. This is an easy way to play ISML Fantasy if you don't want to predict every single match. The disadvantage is that this is a linear "who is ranked higher" script, which means that loops or other factors won't be accounted for. However, after you completed the Rank column, you can edit the cells in columns M1 to M9 and manually change the predictions. Note that doing so will erase a part of the original script so only do this after you have completed the Rank column.

The table Fantasy Records by Manual Predictions should be used if you want to manually predict each match. While not changing the Contestant column, you should enter 1 for a win and 0 for a loss over the opponent names from columns M1 to M9. For example, if you think Aisaka Taiga will beat Nagisa, then in cell AJ3, just enter a 1 (which replaces Nagisa's name). After you do this, you should scroll down to Furukara Nagisa and enter a 0 in cell AJ15 where Taiga's name was previously. To make the wide columns easier to see, highlight row AJ, go to the View tab, and under Freeze Panes, click Freeze Panes (Windows -> Freeze Panes in Excel 2003). Now you can scroll left and right while freezing the Contestant column.

General Tips:
-The values in the Record column is the amount of wins for that character.
-When you're done with either table, make sure that the value beneath the Record column is 288. If it's not, then you did something wrong.
-Each table has an SDO column, which calculates the SDO for each character. You can use them to make your necklace predictions.
-Try not to sort anything. If you must, wait until you are done predicting, then you can sort the Contestant, Record, and SDO columns only. Sorting by other columns might break the script.
-If you did something that gives a weird output (such as #VALUE! or #NAME!), try to undo until those scary things go away.

After you're done, you still have to get it in the format below. An easy way to do it is to hide all the columns between the Contestant and Record columns. After that, copy the two columns (they should be right next to each other) into Notepad. Now, all you need to do is put a colon after each right parenthesis, or use the replace function to find ")" and replace it with "):" without the quotes. If you think this script is more helpful than you doing it by hand, then have fun using it!
Here are examples of what your submission should look like. PLEASE submit your predictions in one of the below formats!
Example #1 wrote:Aisaka Taiga (TD): 9-0
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 8-0-1
Anya Alstreim (CG): 8-1
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 7-2
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 6-3
Remember, ties go at the end, not in the middle.
Example #2 wrote:Aisaka Taiga (TD): 9
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 8-0-1
Anya Alstreim (CG): 8
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 7
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 6
Here is a template for you to copy/paste and make your predictions:
ISML Fantasy TemplateShow
Record Predictions:
Aisaka Taiga (TD):
Alice Carroll (ARIA):
Anya Alstreim (CG):
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY):
C.C. (CG):
Chiba Kirino (BB):
Chii (CH):
Evangeline McDowell (NG):
Fate Testarossa (MSLN):
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL):
Furude Hanyū (HNKN):
Furude Rika (HNKN):
Furukawa Nagisa (CL):
Hakurei Reimu (TMK):
Hiiragi Kagami (LS):
Hiiragi Tsukasa (LS):
Hinamori Amu (SC):
Holo (SW):
Ibuki Fūko (CL):
Ichinose Kotomi (CL):
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN):
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI):
Izumi Konata (LS):
Kamio Misuzu (AIR):
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD):
Katagiri Yūhi (AISS):
Katsura Hinagiku (HnG):
Kawashima Ami (TD):
Kawasumi Mai (KN):
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB):
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS):
Kirisame Marisa (TMK):
Konjiki no Yami (TLR):
Kōzuki Kallen (CG):
Kurata Sayuri (KN):
Kushieda Minori (TD):
Louise Vallière (ZnT):
Maria (HnG):
Minase Nayuki (KN):
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI):
Misaka Shiori (KN):
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA):
Nagato Yuki (SHnY):
Nagi (KNG):
Patchouli Knowledge (TMK):
Remilia Scarlet (TMK):
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK):
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN):
Saber (FSN):
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL):
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG):
Sawatari Makoto (KN):
Shameimaru Aya (TMK):
Shana (SnS):
Shinku (RM):
Suigintō (RM):
Suiseiseki (RM):
Sunohara Mei (CL):
Suzumiya Haruhi (SHnY):
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN):
Tōsaka Rin (FSN):
Tsukimiya Ayu (KN):
Vita (MSLN):
Yagami Hayate (MSLN):

Necklace Prediction:
1) optional
2) optional
3) optional
4) optional
5) optional
That's all there is to it! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on this thread. Have fun with your predictions and good luck to all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
walyi
Gym leader
Gym leader
Worships: Suigintou
Wish: Reach the top 5 sit

Re: ISML Fantasy: Amethyst

Post by walyi » Sun May 03, 2009 9:38 am

I think Kyo will win.......
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.

Post by minhtam1638 » Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 am

I don't have time to generate an actual standings chart based on my predictions, but I did run a few predictions/simulations and here's what I came up with.
Amethyst PredictionsShow
ALL NUMBERS SHOWN ARE NUMBER OF WINS.

Record Predictions:
Aisaka Taiga (TD): 8
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 0
Anya Alstreim (CG): 1
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 6
C.C. (CG): 5
Chiba Kirino (BB): 0
Chii (CH): 2
Evangeline McDowell (NG): 3
Fate Testarossa (MSLN): 8
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL): 8
Furude Hanyū (HNKN): 7
Furude Rika (HNKN): 5
Furukawa Nagisa (CL): 6
Hakurei Reimu (TMK): 4
Hiiragi Kagami (LS): 8
Hiiragi Tsukasa (LS): 7
Hinamori Amu (SC): 1
Holo (SW): 8
Ibuki Fūko (CL): 6
Ichinose Kotomi (CL): 6
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN): 6
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI): 3
Izumi Konata (LS): 8
Kamio Misuzu (AIR): 3
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD): 1
Katagiri Yūhi (AISS): 2
Katsura Hinagiku (HnG): 8
Kawashima Ami (TD): 6
Kawasumi Mai (KN): 4
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB): 1
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS): 3
Kirisame Marisa (TMK): 4
Konjiki no Yami (TLR): 5
Kōzuki Kallen (CG): 0
Kurata Sayuri (KN): 2
Kushieda Minori (TD): 5
Louise Vallière (ZnT): 4
Maria (HnG): 5
Minase Nayuki (KN): 3
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI): 2
Misaka Shiori (KN): 3
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA): 2
Nagato Yuki (SHnY): 9
Nagi (KNG): 3
Patchouli Knowledge (TMK): 0
Remilia Scarlet (TMK): 0
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK): 1
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN): 6
Saber (FSN): 7
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL): 9
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG): 8
Sawatari Makoto (KN): 3
Shameimaru Aya (TMK): 0
Shana (SnS): 9
Shinku (RM): 5
Suigintō (RM): 7
Suiseiseki (RM): 4
Sunohara Mei (CL): 5
Suzumiya Haruhi (SHnY): 9
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN): 7
Tōsaka Rin (FSN): 8
Tsukimiya Ayu (KN): 4
Vita (MSLN): 2
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 3
And just because I don't really care so much about winning Fantasy, just participating in it, I have nothing to lose, so I'm going to go and take a wild gamble and pick only one girl this time.

Necklace Prediction: Image
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty

Post by Chocola » Sun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

If you guys have not done your predictions yet, then hold on! I have a pretty cool Excel script that will help you if you wait. But I can only upload it later on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Sun May 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Good, I hope it makes things quicker for me.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty

Post by Chocola » Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Okay, I have put the Excel file in the first post. Here's a copy of what it says if you're lazy:

Here is the link to an Excel 2007 file (.xlsx) which you can use to generate your results:
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/file ... cript.xlsx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Explanation of how to use Excel fileShow
When you open the file, there will be three tables. The first table you will see is called Amethyst Schedule. That's basically just the schedule. If you scroll to the right, you will see two more tables, Fantasy Records by Rank and Fantasy Records by Manual Predictions. These are the two tables you can change to generate the records for each character. But first, let me explain how to use each one, and you only have to use one.

The table Fantasy Records by Rank should be used if you want to rank each character's strengths from 1 to 64. If so, then just change the numbers in the Rank column, with 1 being highest. After you change that column, the results for all matches in Topaz will auto-generate by giving the win to the one with the higher rank. This is an easy way to play ISML Fantasy if you don't want to predict every single match. The disadvantage is that this is a linear "who is ranked higher" script, which means that loops or other factors won't be accounted for. However, after you completed the Rank column, you can edit the cells in columns M1 to M9 and manually change the predictions. Note that doing so will erase a part of the original script so only do this after you have completed the Rank column.

The table Fantasy Records by Manual Predictions should be used if you want to manually predict each match. While not changing the Contestant column, you should enter 1 for a win and 0 for a loss over the opponent names from columns M1 to M9. For example, if you think Aisaka Taiga will beat Nagisa, then in cell AJ3, just enter a 1 (which replaces Nagisa's name). After you do this, you should scroll down to Furukara Nagisa and enter a 0 in cell AJ15 where Taiga's name was previously. To make the wide columns easier to see, highlight row AJ, go to the View tab, and under Freeze Panes, click Freeze Panes. Now you can scroll left and right while freezing the Contestant column.

General Tips:
-The values in the Record column is the amount of wins for that character.
-When you're done with either table, make sure that the value beneath the Record column is 288. If it's not, then you did something wrong.
-Each table has an SDO column, which calculates the SDO for each character. You can use them to make your necklace predictions.
-Try not to sort anything. If you must, wait until you are done predicting, then you can sort the Contestant, Record, and SDO columns only. Sorting by other columns might break the script.
-If you did something that gives a weird output (such as #VALUE! or #NAME!), try to undo until those scary things go away.

After you're done, you still have to get it in the format below. An easy way to do it is to hide all the columns between the Contestant and Record columns. After that, copy the two columns (they should be right next to each other) into Notepad. Now, all you need to do is put a colon after each right parenthesis, or use the replace function to find ")" and replace it with "):" without the quotes. If you think this script is more helpful than you doing it by hand, then have fun using it!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Team Rocket Elite
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: Bernkastel
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Mon May 04, 2009 1:37 am

My PredictionShow
Aisaka Taiga (TD): 8-1
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 2-7
Anya Alstreim (CG): 1-8
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 6-3
C.C. (CG): 7-2
Chiba Kirino (BB): 1-8
Chii (CH): 3-6
Evangeline McDowell (NG): 2-7
Fate Testarossa (MSLN): 8-1
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL): 8-1
Furude Hanyū (HNKN): 6-3
Furude Rika (HNKN): 6-3
Furukawa Nagisa (CL): 5-4
Hakurei Reimu (TMK): 4-5
Hiiragi Kagami (LS): 9-0
Hiiragi Tsukasa (LS): 6-3
Hinamori Amu (SC): 1-8
Holo (OtK): 6-3
Ibuki Fūko (CL): 5-4
Ichinose Kotomi (CL): 7-2
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN): 6-3
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI): 3-6
Izumi Konata (LS): 7-2
Kamio Misuzu (AIR): 2-7
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD): 0-9
Katagiri Yūhi (AISS): 2-7
Katsura Hinagiku (HnG): 7-2
Kawashima Ami (TD): 4-5
Kawasumi Mai (KN): 5-4
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB): 1-8
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS): 4-5
Kirisame Marisa (TMK): 3-6
Konjiki no Yami (TLR): 6-3
Kōzuki Kallen (CG): 1-8
Kurata Sayuri (KN): 3-6
Kushieda Minori (TD): 4-5
Louise Vallière (ZnT): 4-5
Maria (HnG): 5-4
Minase Nayuki (KN): 3-6
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI): 2-7
Misaka Shiori (KN): 3-6
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA): 1-8
Nagato Yuki (SHnY): 9-0
Nagi (KNG): 3-6
Patchouli Knowledge (TMK): 1-8
Remilia Scarlet (TMK): 0-9
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK): 3-6
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN): 5-4
Saber (FSN): 8-1
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL): 8-1
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG): 7-2
Sawatari Makoto (KN): 2-7
Shameimaru Aya (TMK): 0-9
Shana (SnS): 9-0
Shinku (RM): 5-4
Suigintou (RM): 7-2
Suiseiseki (RM): 5-4
Sunohara Mei (CL): 5-4
Suzumiya Haruhi (SHnY): 9-0
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN): 8-1
Tōsaka Rin (FSN): 8-1
Tsukimiya Ayu (KN): 4-5
Vita (MSLN): 2-7
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 4-5

Necklace Prediction:
1) Hiiragi Kagami

The only obstacle to Kagami winning the necklace is Tomoyo. I currently have Kagami slightly ahead of Tomoyo in my stats. With Clannad on the decline by the time Amethyst 9 rolls around, Kagami should win with some room to spare.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device

Post by Demi. » Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 am

Considering how Kagami did compared to Tomoyo in Topaz 9, you're taking one big risk there my friend. Looks to me like Taiga might even put up a struggle.

But hey, I'll stick with one necklace prediction too, so maybe I'm just as foolish. Won't be gambling on Kagami though.
minhtam1638
Phantom
Phantom
Wish: An endless supply of Coca-Cola. Tax free.

Post by minhtam1638 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:20 am

Demi. wrote:Considering how Kagami did compared to Tomoyo in Topaz 9, you're taking one big risk there my friend. Looks to me like Taiga might even put up a struggle.

But hey, I'll stick with one necklace prediction too, so maybe I'm just as foolish. Won't be gambling on Kagami though.
Well, personally, I have Kagami over Taiga - because I flipped a coin. Sure, Kagami is on a downswing, and I think she will continue to fall further back, but I haven't found enough evidence to prove Kagami has weakened just enough for Taiga to be able to defeat her, and I had just as much trouble proving otherwise. So far, I haven't seen Taiga battle tested yet - only losses to current heavyweights Shana and Yuki.

That being said, Kagami over Tomoyo is a little more than a coin flip in my opinion, hence I stuck with Tomoyo over Kagami for that one. But who knows? I might be wrong.
walyi
Gym leader
Gym leader
Worships: Suigintou
Wish: Reach the top 5 sit

Post by walyi » Mon May 04, 2009 2:30 pm

SpoilerShow
Aisaka Taiga (TD): 5
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 3
Anya Alstreim (CG): 3
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 7
C.C. (CG): 7
Chiba Kirino (BB): 2
Evangeline McDowell (NG): 2
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL): 9
Furude Hanyū (HNKN): 6
Furude Rika (HNKN): 5
Furukawa Nagisa (CL): 8
Hakurei Reimu (TMK): 3
Hiiragi Kagami (LS): 8
Hiiragi Tsukasa (LS): 6
Hinamori Amu (SC): 4
Holo (SW): 6
Ichinose Kotomi (CL): 7
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN): 4
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI): 2
Izumi Konata (LS): 5
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD): 0
Katsura Hinagiku (HnG): 9
Kawashima Ami (TD): 6
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB): 2
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS): 5
Kirisame Marisa (TMK): 1
Konjiki no Yami (TLR): 4
Kōzuki Kallen (CG): 1
Kurata Sayuri (KN): 2
Kushieda Minori (TD): 4
Louise Vallière (ZnT): 4
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI): 2
Misaka Shiori (KN): 4
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA): 3
Nagato Yuki (SHnY): 8
Nagi (KNG): 5
Patchouli Knowledge (TMK): 1
Remilia Scarlet (TMK): 1
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK): 4
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN): 5
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL): 8
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG): 5
Shameimaru Aya (TMK): 1
Shana (SnS): 8
Suigintō (RM): 6
Suiseiseki (RM): 4
Sunohara Mei (CL): 6
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN): 7
Tōsaka Rin (FSN): 5
Vita (MSLN): 2
Yagami Hayate (MSLN):3

Necklace Prediction:
1) Hiiragi Kagami
2) Fujibayashi Kyō
3) Suzumiya Haruhi
4) Fate Testarossa
5) Shana
OTL DESU

Oh no I have missed it
Last edited by walyi on Tue May 05, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty

Post by Chocola » Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

I'll say something. According to my predictions, Kagami ties as having the highest SDO...with one loss. Now think about what that means. If she manages to beat Tomoyo, then she will have 153 SDO with no one able to catch up. That means TRE has a 50/50 chance, but more like a 40/60 chance since I don't think Kagami has the advantage over Tomoyo. Whom did Kagami tie with? Yuki of course. But I'm not stupid enough like you guys to bet it all on Yuki.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device

Post by Demi. » Mon May 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah, which is why going for one necklace winner is more risky. If you happen to guess right and predict two necklace winners, you're going to win anyways. Unless a person guesses 1 necklace winner and guesses correctly...Which could happen, but even then, it depends who guesses it right, and what their score is by the end of Amethyst. I can't buck on Yuki, either...Since I'll be trying my best to make it not happen, and Kagami just doesn't seem like the favorite. I'de put all my hopes on Tomoyo, but considering she already won a necklace, I don't know if that will keep some people from voting her when the time comes.
imbehindyou
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: Rena
Wish: Becoming Pokemon Master.  Wishes for: Becoming teh Master Hater.  Wishes for: James' Victreebel & Mime Jr. Secret Identity: I am a robot. 

Post by imbehindyou » Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 am

SpoilerShow
Record Predictions:
Aisaka Taiga (TD): 7-2
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 2-7
Anya Alstreim (CG): 0-9
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 5-4
C.C. (CG): 7-2
Chiba Kirino (BB): 1-8
Chii (CH): 5-4
Evangeline McDowell (NG): 3-6
Fate Testarossa (MSLN): 8-1
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL): 8-1
Furude Hanyū (HNKN): 5-4
Furude Rika (HNKN): 7-2
Furukawa Nagisa (CL): 8-1
Hakurei Reimu (TMK): 4-5
Hiiragi Kagami (LS): 8-1
Hiiragi Tsukasa (LS): 6-3
Hinamori Amu (SC): 0-9
Holo (SW): 7-2
Ibuki Fūko (CL): 5-4
Ichinose Kotomi (CL): 8-1
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN): 5-4
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI): 3-6
Izumi Konata (LS): 8-1
Kamio Misuzu (AIR): 2-7
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD): 0-9
Katagiri Yūhi (AISS): 2-7
Katsura Hinagiku (HnG): 8-1
Kawashima Ami (TD): 4-5
Kawasumi Mai (KN): 6-3
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB): 1-8
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS): 4-5
Kirisame Marisa (TMK): 2-7
Konjiki no Yami (TLR): 2-7
Kōzuki Kallen (CG): 0-9
Kurata Sayuri (KN): 2-7
Kushieda Minori (TD): 3-6
Louise Vallière (ZnT): 3-6
Maria (HnG): 7-2
Minase Nayuki (KN): 4-5
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI): 4-5
Misaka Shiori (KN): 4-5
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA): 1-8
Nagato Yuki (SHnY): 9-0
Nagi (KNG): 5-4
Patchouli Knowledge (TMK): 1-8
Remilia Scarlet (TMK): 0-9
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK): 2-7
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN): 5-4
Saber (FSN): 7-2
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL): 9-0
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG): 8-1
Sawatari Makoto (KN): 1-8
Shameimaru Aya (TMK): 0-9
Shana (SnS): 9-0
Shinku (RM): 5-4
Suigintō (RM): 6-3
Suiseiseki (RM): 5-4
Sunohara Mei (CL): 5-4
Suzumiya Haruhi (SHnY): 9-0
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN): 7-2
Tōsaka Rin (FSN): 6-3
Tsukimiya Ayu (KN): 3-6
Vita (MSLN): 2-7
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 5-4

Necklace Prediction:
1) Shana
2) Sakagami Tomoyo
3) Hiiragi Kagami
Thanks for the file. It made my life whole lot easier and I actually got to predict necklace winners.
Last edited by imbehindyou on Tue May 05, 2009 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrowKenobi
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

Post by CrowKenobi » Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 am

Here is my predictions:
Amethyst PredictionsShow
Aisaka Taiga (TD): 7
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 2
Anya Alstreim (CG): 3
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 6
Chiba Kirino (BB): 0
Evangeline McDowell (NG): 4
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL): 8
Furude Hanyū (HNKN): 3
Furude Rika (HNKN): 6
Furukawa Nagisa (CL): 8
Hakurei Reimu (TMK): 1
Hiiragi Kagami (LS): 9
Hinamori Amu (SC): 1
Holo (OtK): 8
Ibuki Fūko (CL): 4
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN): 2
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI): 0
Izumi Konata (LS): 7
Kamio Misuzu (AIR): 2
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD): 3
Katagiri Yūhi (AISS): 5
Kawashima Ami (TD): 5
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB): 0
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS): 4
Konjiki no Yami (TLR): 4
Kōzuki Kallen (CG): 5
Kurata Sayuri (KN): 1
Kushieda Minori (TD): 4
Louise Vallière (ZnT): 2
Minase Nayuki (KN): 6
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI): 1
Misaka Shiori (KN): 2
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA): 3
Nagato Yuki (SHnY): 9
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK): 1
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN): 4
Saber (FSN): 6
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL): 7
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG): 7
Shameimaru Aya (TMK): 2
Shana (SnS): 9
Suigintou (RM): 7
Suiseiseki (RM): 6
Sunohara Mei (CL): 6
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN): 8
Tōsaka Rin (FSN): 6
Tsukimiya Ayu (KN): 7
Vita (MSLN): 4
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 4

Necklace Predictions:
Shana
Kagami
Thanks for that file! It was really helpful and a lot easier to use this time! Good job! :D
ImageImageImageImage
what might have been...Show
Thanks to Marinara for the avatar and sigs.
rainbowizard
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Okazaki Nagisa
Wish: All I wanted was one moment of happiness! Why! Why can't I be happy!?

Post by rainbowizard » Tue May 05, 2009 12:38 pm

My PredictionsShow
Record Predictions:
Aisaka Taiga (TD): 8
Alice Carroll (ARIA): 1
Anya Alstreim (CG): 2
Asahina Mikuru (SHnY): 5
Chiba Kirino (BB): 1
Chii (CH): 3
Evangeline McDowell (NG): 2
Fate Testarossa (MSLN): 9
Fujibayashi Kyō (CL): 9
Furude Hanyū (HNKN): 5
Furude Rika (HNKN): 6
Furukawa Nagisa (CL): 7
Hakurei Reimu (TMK): 5
Hiiragi Kagami (LS): 7
Hinamori Amu (SC): 0
Holo (SW): 7
Illyasviel von Einzbern (FSN): 6
Index Prohibitorum (TAMI): 2
Izumi Konata (LS): 8
Kasuga "Ōsaka" Ayumu (AD): 1
Kawashima Ami (TD): 5
Kawasumi Mai (KN): 5
Kawazoe Tamaki (BB): 1
Kinomoto Sakura (CCS): 4
Konjiki no Yami (TLR): 5
Kōzuki Kallen (CG): 2
Kurata Sayuri (KN): 3
Kushieda Minori (TD): 3
Louise Vallière (ZnT): 3
Maria (HnG): 6
Misaka Mikoto (TAMI): 3
Misaka Shiori (KN): 3
Mizunashi Akari (ARIA): 2
Nagato Yuki (SHnY): 8
Ryōgi Shiki (KnK): 4
Ryūgū Rena (HNKN): 6
Sakagami Tomoyo (CL): 9
Sanzen'in Nagi (HnG): 7
Sawatari Makoto (KN): 2
Shameimaru Aya (TMK): 0
Shana (SnS): 8
Suigintō (RM): 7
Suiseiseki (RM): 5
Sunohara Mei (CL): 5
Takamachi Nanoha (MSLN): 8
Tōsaka Rin (FSN): 6
Vita (MSLN): 1
Yagami Hayate (MSLN): 1

Necklace Prediction:
Fate Testarossa or Fujibayashi Kyo
5 wins for Shinku, 7 wins for Suigintou, and 5 wins for Suiseiseki.
Eisdrache
Translator
Translator
Melon Pan: 55

Post by Eisdrache » Tue May 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Tried to open it with Excel but doesnt recognize .xlsx files and I dont know what that is either.
-synchronizer-
Hunter
Hunter

Post by -synchronizer- » Tue May 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Eisdrache wrote:Tried to open it with Excel but doesnt recognize .xlsx files and I dont know what that is either.
It's an Excel 2007 file, so if you have an earlier version, you won't be able to open it.

Good thing that there's about a week until the first round ends, I haven't done anything for my predictions. :biggrin:
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty

Post by Chocola » Tue May 05, 2009 7:32 pm

I will have the .xls file up later, but I can't offer support for it.

Also, stats:
-You guys disagreed with the simulator on Kagami and Hayate the most.
-Everyone agreed with each other and the simulator about Haruhi and Shinku.
-There were lots of diagreements about the records of Kallen and Hayate.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Cecaniah » Tue May 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Mine will be up soon.

I'm having trouble with Fate's record so far. There's one match I think can throw away her chances at Amethyst before she even gets to Yuki. But I don't know who to choose for the winner.
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device

Post by Demi. » Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 am

This prediction stuff is so life consuming.

:arrow: