Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

2012 Amethyst Necklace Discussions

Post by maglor » Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 am

(1) Who do you wish that will win the 2012 Amethyst Necklace? Who do you feel to be most deserving of 2012 Amethyst necklace?

(2) Who do you think will win the 2012 Amethyst Necklace? Who will be the contenders and who will be the pretenders for the Amethyst necklace?

(3) Amethyst posters have reputations of being the best posters, for some reason. Who would look the best in Amethyst poster and why?
Eclairs
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Tamura Manami // Nagato Yuki // Aisaka Taiga
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: MUFC to win the treble of Premier League, FA cup and UEFA Champions league in the 2013/2014 season.

Re: 2012 Amethyst Necklace Discussions

Post by Eclairs » Sat May 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Q1 - Shana for both parts of the questions. She only needs Topaz and Amethyst to get a full collection of necklaces.
Q2 - winner = Shana. Contender to the necklace : Railgun and Yuu. Pretenders are Yuki and Taiga ( if they manage to sneak in the necklace round ). Other girls are far too WEAK to even scratch the them. With SDO's value being almost irrelevant this year, its almost a straight VF count for the top girls.
Q3 - Yuu and Yuki fits the theme well. Yuki with her general 'purpleness' and Yuu's purple attire ( from the pool of would be winners of course ). If i expand it to the whole rooster scope, i'd say Akemi Homura fits Amethyst too ( but yea, she wont even sniff the necklace round -_- )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks a lot to Hikari-Chan , Midnight-Jasper and ppizzapie for the awesome signatures and slivers.
"Take caution thy children, for thou art guilty of sin if thou does not fappeth to the lolis!" Bob 23:29-192
Roo-loves-Elsie
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by Roo-loves-Elsie » Sat May 26, 2012 3:14 pm

do u wanna a subjective answer or the objective one? XD
my subjective sideShow
1. the one and only, Elucia de Lute Ima. no doubt she is the most deserving of a necklace, especially Amethyst
Amethsyt - intoxicated, only the most pure girl deserve it, and she is the one

2. winner = Yurippe or Saber, if the stands wasn't changed. Pretenders= again, the 'intoxicated girls deserve it' - you can guess who are they... and still, my choice is Elsie - no other else

3. Elsie - why i must looks at another else? Her clothes and eyes are purple.. and her personality is more than enough to make her fits to amethyst, one more is she comes from hell ^w^d
okay, enough with that... let me show my objective side

1. I wish Elsie will wins, even i know it will be not easy. But if she can sweep all of the matches in Amethyst with victories, i can see she is one step closer to a necklace. The girls who deserve = all of them... no one wasn't deserved a necklace.

2. The strongest one is Eucliwood - along with the newest season of the anime, she will found no difficulties to get one, especially when Kanade won the aquamarines. her only contenders are shana and misaka

3. some girls are deserve it, here are some:
a. Elucia de Lute Ima, as i was stated in the spoiler

b. Kuroi Mato, and Inori, both of them are protectors... and her aura will strengthen the Amethyst theme

c. Konjiki no Yami - one of my favorites too... she is dandere, a pure assassin - her literally names "Golden Darkness". because i always see that 'purple is the closest color to black'
it's your call to choose one - if you want too - :3
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 pm

1) No particular preference. I don't really mind Shana taking it since it gets her one step closer at collecting all seven necklaces (and summon the moe dragon??), but my normal supports (Kuroneko, Hina, Erio, et cetera) all apply. Maybe not Erio.

2) Again, this really depends on schedule but I think Kuroneko or Eucliwood have the best chances, assuming equal SDO.

3) Chitanda Eru! Seriously, that's the first character that comes to mind. Well, that aside, Kuroneko or Eucliwood probably.
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Sat May 26, 2012 4:33 pm

1) Maglor deserves it the most. Even his name is purple colour!

-----serious----
1) I think amethyst will suit Kuroneko or Haqua and of course Kotomi! (though the latter has no chance at it) Oh, I'll throw in a vote to Yuki as well, but she has too many already, though it would make a nice exclamation mark on her already decorated saimoe career

2) Most likely Shana- though both aquamarine and amethyst are such contrast to her.
Nova contenders will be: Goko, Eucliwood and a wildcard
Steller conttenders will be: Shana, Misaka and (two of: Mio, Azusa, Taiga, Hinagiku and Gahara)

3) Subjective to eyes of the beholder and artist's depiction. Can't be defined without seeing the posters itself
spoiler alert :3
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm

(1) Who do you wish that will win the 2012 Amethyst Necklace? Who do you feel to be most deserving of 2012 Amethyst necklace?

Kuroneko<3 Kuroneko Kuroneko Kuroneko<3<3<3 I could also accept Shana as a winner, because she needs the Amethyst necklace to her collection.

(2) Who do you think will win the 2012 Amethyst Necklace? Who will be the contenders and who will be the pretenders for the Amethyst necklace?

Erm, I'm guessing Shana will win it.
Ruri, Eucliwood, Shana, and Mikoto will probably be contenders. Maybe Azusa or Taiga too.

(3) Amethyst posters have reputations of being the best posters, for some reason. Who would look the best in Amethyst poster and why?

KURONEKO :<
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Team Rocket Elite
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: Bernkastel
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Shana
Shana

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto, Eucliwood Hellscythe

Nagato Yuki. She's already proven twice that she fits in with Amethyst.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Sat May 26, 2012 7:01 pm

(1) Who do you wish that will win the 2012 Amethyst Necklace? Who do you feel to be most deserving of 2012 Amethyst necklace? I wish Hinagiku would get it, she's got the 'royalty' of money and status that's associated with purple. Do I think she's actually going to get it, no.

(2) Who do you think will win the 2012 Amethyst Necklace? Who will be the contenders and who will be the pretenders for the Amethyst necklace? Yuki and Euu are likely contenders, Kuroneko and Shana, Mikoto and someone else from Nova, maybe Hina will get to be the wildcard this time, since her 5-2 period was first and now she should have an easier time getting 6-1 periods, but given that, this early in the year the contenders have to go 7-0 to enter, I don't think she will. I don't know who else will be able to make it.

(3) Amethyst posters have reputations of being the best posters. Who would look the best in Amethyst poster and why?
I copy my answer from #1 above, with the addition of Yuki-clair's votes for Yuu and Yuki.
Without knowing the Ex matches, I can't really decide who to nominate for the jewelry, but Saber and Lancer seem to exude the 'purple' aura of the period most of the Fate series, and they pop to mind first.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Sun May 27, 2012 12:09 am

Akiyama Mio - I want her to win a necklace this year.

Either Misaka Mikoto or Shana. Obviously, my guess does not factor in SDO.
For the former, current Tiara holder should be a good indicator of her strength.
For the latter, if her fans and others support her quest in getting all necklaces, it's possible.

Nagato Yuki - The color just fits her, seeing as how the past two Amethyst posters were quite good.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Sun May 27, 2012 12:11 am

Eucliwood will probably not win this period. A Stella contestant will, and perhaps this is Shana's best chance to do so.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Eclairs
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Tamura Manami // Nagato Yuki // Aisaka Taiga
Wish: MUFC to win the treble of Premier League, FA cup and UEFA Champions league in the 2013/2014 season.

Post by Eclairs » Sun May 27, 2012 2:57 am

KholdStare88 wrote:Eucliwood will probably not win this period. A Stella contestant will, and perhaps this is Shana's best chance to do so.
with SDO currently playing a minimal role this year, is it safe for me to deduce that Amethyst T1s will have Yuu x Kanade? There are no other strong girls in Nova to beat Yuu and with her going 6 - 1, coupled with low SDO gained = she is not in the necklace race? Since i am predicting some 6-1 girls might enter the necklace round this time around.
Thanks a lot to Hikari-Chan , Midnight-Jasper and ppizzapie for the awesome signatures and slivers.
"Take caution thy children, for thou art guilty of sin if thou does not fappeth to the lolis!" Bob 23:29-192
kanohistorm
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: Erika Sendou
Melon Pan: 181
Wish: a kookie?

Post by kanohistorm » Sun May 27, 2012 3:14 am

Eclairs wrote:
KholdStare88 wrote:Eucliwood will probably not win this period. A Stella contestant will, and perhaps this is Shana's best chance to do so.
with SDO currently playing a minimal role this year, is it safe for me to deduce that Amethyst T1s will have Yuu x Kanade? There are no other strong girls in Nova to beat Yuu and with her going 6 - 1, coupled with low SDO gained = she is not in the necklace race? Since i am predicting some 6-1 girls might enter the necklace round this time around.
not sure if SDO is as insignificant as you said...
Taiga was given 544extra votes (based off 12,000 ballots) compared to what Kanade got from her SDO.
She was this close to stealing the necklace while allocating the 4th most votes, behind Misaka and Euu, nearly a 4.5% gap between Taiga and Kanade prior to SDO calculation
spoiler alert :3
千夜EA
Ninja cadet
Ninja cadet
Worships: Angel
Wish: You have a great

Post by 千夜EA » Sun May 27, 2012 3:28 am

Misaka Mikoto

Shana
Shana, Eucliwood Hellscythe

Nagato Yuki.
kukimunstir
~Moon Rider~
~Moon Rider~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Post by kukimunstir » Sun May 27, 2012 11:08 am

Haqua du Lot Herminium. Love to see new face win necklace.Most desrving..umm Nakamura Yuri?? :/

Gokō Ruri / Nagato Yuki

Nagato Yuki. Her hair color match well with the Amethyst theme
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
Cross
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Madoka
Wish: me to be in an anime.
All-time Favorite:
Tachibana Kanade

Post by Cross » Sun May 27, 2012 12:34 pm

kanohistorm wrote:
Eclairs wrote:
Taiga was given 544extra votes (based off 12,000 ballots) compared to what Kanade got from her SDO.
She was this close to stealing the necklace while allocating the 4th most votes, behind Misaka and Euu, nearly a 4.5% gap between Taiga and Kanade prior to SDO calculation
I guess, he means that SDO doesn't make such "big role" as last year in Necklace calculation because it is divided by 3. Taiga might have won if SDO calculation was like last year.

And for the questions above:

I want Yuri so badly. And maybe, she is indeed deserving? :/ As if, she can manage. :(

Misaka? Contenders are Shana, Eu, Yurippe, and maybe Kuroneko will participate this time.

BEST: Maybe I'm used to see Nagato in Amethyst?
GOOD: YURI, Eu, Kuroneko, Haqua, Kyou, Kagami, Senjou, Homura, Azunyan, Mio, and others who have dark personalities.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Support ISML + My All-time FavoriteShow
ImageImage
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Sun May 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Cross wrote:
kanohistorm wrote:
Eclairs wrote:
I guess, he means that SDO doesn't make such "big role" as last year in Necklace calculation because it is divided by 3. Taiga might have won if SDO calculation was like last year.
This is really something to think about heading into next year. SDO advantage disappears because of SDO/3. It doesn't really feel very rewarding for those who can rack up high SDO because it gives their opponents a chance to catch up. Something might need to be changed for next year.

1) I want Shana to win the necklace because it's her thing. I mean if she can't win the tiara then complete the 7 necklaces first.

2) Eucliwood or Mikoto might win it because of their strength. With the SDO almost a nonfactor, this could be the case.

3) It could be on anyone as long as the one making the poster can make it look good.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Sun May 27, 2012 7:04 pm

xcrossfacekillahx wrote:This is really something to think about heading into next year. SDO advantage disappears because of SDO/3. It doesn't really feel very rewarding for those who can rack up high SDO because it gives their opponents a chance to catch up. Something might need to be changed for next year.
SDO too important. People complain.

SDO not important. People complain.

What do you want, SDO/2.4329846253?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by maglor » Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 pm

KholdStare88 wrote:
xcrossfacekillahx wrote:This is really something to think about heading into next year. SDO advantage disappears because of SDO/3. It doesn't really feel very rewarding for those who can rack up high SDO because it gives their opponents a chance to catch up. Something might need to be changed for next year.
SDO too important. People complain.

SDO not important. People complain.

What do you want, SDO/2.4329846253?
uh, SDO/2.718281828459
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:41 pm

3. Amamiya Yuuko or Shindou Chihiro. Please and thank you.
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by maglor » Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 am

Momento10 wrote:3. Amamiya Yuuko or Shindou Chihiro. Please and thank you.
How I wish we could have excuse to make posters for Amamiya Yuuko....