Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
Worships: Bernkastel
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: dried plums to go with the tea.

Re: RESULTS - Amethyst 3

Post by Team Rocket Elite » Mon May 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Rin > Kotomi - By over 700? That's bullshit. I admit before Amethyst they where nearly equal in power, but to defeat Kotomi by over 700 votes...Not even Shana could pull that off.

I'll second this. Even on a good day, Shana shouldn't be going much higher than 650. Shana is supposed to leagues ahead of Rin in power.

Well, what this does accomplish is it OPENS THE PATH FOR HINAGIKU!!!

Yuki and Haruhi fall behind, Rin and Suigintou jump ahead. I guess Hinagiku doesn't face Suigintou or Rin for a while and they might go back to normal before they face Hinagiku. She faces Haruhi much sooner, but it will be after Haruhi season 2 supposedly starts.
A miracle that you believe in when you know it won't happen......... is hope.
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by LazyCanuck » Tue May 19, 2009 4:37 am

Cecaniah wrote:
LazyCanuck wrote:or not since Gin is a geh character, i never liked her much before, now i really dont ~_~

also anti-repeat voting has to be one of the dumbest reasons for voting against anyone. Period.
Well, if it's your favorite you'll be happy, but what if someone you didn't like kept winning? Wouldn't you be unhappy with the results?

No i wouldn't be happy, but its still not a good reason to vote against someone, wither or not i dislike a character means nothing, if they win all the time its because they deserve it, i don't like it, but i still accept it.

this happens all the time with haruhi, Yuki, kagami, etc etc winning all the damn time anyway.
Thiago3T
Kyuuketsuki
Kyuuketsuki
Badges:

Post by Thiago3T » Tue May 19, 2009 6:59 pm

LazyCanuck wrote:
Cecaniah wrote:
LazyCanuck wrote:or not since Gin is a geh character, i never liked her much before, now i really dont ~_~

also anti-repeat voting has to be one of the dumbest reasons for voting against anyone. Period.
Well, if it's your favorite you'll be happy, but what if someone you didn't like kept winning? Wouldn't you be unhappy with the results?

No i wouldn't be happy, but its still not a good reason to vote against someone, wither or not i dislike a character means nothing, if they win all the time its because they deserve it, i don't like it, but i still accept it.

this happens all the time with haruhi, Yuki, kagami, etc etc winning all the damn time anyway.
Fate is the first target, just be the champion is great reason. There another 63 fans who don´t want the same happen again....

I will not accept to see her win again. I want that the "moe" who I´m supporting win, and I do everything to realize (and don´t breaking the rules). The animes show that everything is possible, no?
YES, WE CAN \o/

If this was happening any other "moe", you (and another Fate-fans) wouldn´t have complaining like this. Just accept that how popular you are, the people don´t like increase too Britney Spears

And excecpt Haruhi (and Kyou, Tomoyo, Shana), all you mentions loses more or equal than Fate... so fail.
But they don´t lose for a "doll" XD
Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan

Post by Cecaniah » Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Deserving it is fine, as long as their not the only character that can deserve or achieve it.

I'm hoping Haruhi takes her first loss soon.
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
Demi.
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: To hug Fate-chan

Post by Demi. » Tue May 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Thiago3T wrote:

I want that the "moe" who I´m supporting win, and I do everything to realize (and don´t breaking the rules).
No offence, but with how little anime you watched...A lot of characters you're not supporting could become more a favorite than the ones you already support. :roll:
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by LazyCanuck » Tue May 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Thiago3T wrote:
LazyCanuck wrote:-snip-

Fate is the first target, just be the champion is great reason. There another 63 fans who don´t want the same happen again....
No its not a great Reason, i will forever stand beside my point that anti repeat voting is stupid and always will be, it has absolutly nothing to do with it being Fate at all, its just a general principal of what i believe.
I will not accept to see her win again. I want that the "moe" who I´m supporting win, and I do everything to realize (and don´t breaking the rules). The animes show that everything is possible, no?
So go vote for your moe, thats the whole point of a moe contest in the first place, but once you start hate voting you ruin the whole reasoning behind the contest.
If this was happening any other "moe", you (and another Fate-fans) wouldn´t have complaining like this. Just accept that how popular you are, the people don´t like increase too Britney Spears
Dont talk like you know anything about me please, I've had this opinion long before Fate even won last year, i had the same opinion during Jmoe and Kmoe last year. Hate voting for ANY reasons is stupid and petty, plain and simple.
And excecpt Haruhi (and Kyou, Tomoyo, Shana), all you mentions loses more or equal than Fate... so fail.
I wasn't talking about just this year i was talking about saimoes in general. Also in no way was i comparing any of the girls i dislike to Fate at all, stop Assuming everything I post about involves Fate
Thiago3T
Kyuuketsuki
Kyuuketsuki
Badges:

Post by Thiago3T » Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm

@Demi.
I admit that some animes I didn’t watch. But I read the synopsis and about the girls. It´s not like watch, but it´s a way do know de enemy :p
For MSLN (and Shana), it´s because “magical girl” anime is not my favorite kind of anime. I give a break for this, the same with shonens (watch thousand of episodes… -_-)

The only one who I don´t like is Sakura (please! Don´t ban me KS :mrgreen: ). It´s more because the brazilian voice actress (it´s soooo irritating) than the character (but I prefer Mei Ling :p ). Who watched the brazilian version approve. I don´t say the voice actress is bad, unlike, she was good in the anime and she is a talent actress.
The same irritating voice happen with Usagi/Serena (Sailor Moon). Curiously, them voice actress is the same ^^

@LazyCanuck
So what is a competition? We have a winner, and the others lost.
For example, here in Brazil, the actual national soccer champion is Sao Paulo FC, for last three years! Of course the another teams won´t that happen again. And I, Botafogo FC fan, will support my team to make this as a possible.

Or do you want I stay quiet, say everything is beautiful e wonderful…

If she won again, congrats! Fate-fans have the power to say which won twice, against the whole world….. and next edition, the people will try to don´t happen de third victory.

And I thinking about the classification to double-elimination. Try to my "moe" get the easiest way, and not have to duel each other....