RESULTS - Amethyst 8

Cecaniah
Artisan
Artisan
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS - Amethyst 8

Post by Cecaniah » Fri May 29, 2009 11:44 am

All I have to say, is Fate fans never thought Suigintou was a threat, therefore, they didn't do anything to make her win (The same with me when C.C. was against Minori) Now they know. So they powered Fate up. They only thought Fate would lose to people like Haruhi. But they were proven wrong.

Can I say I think we all learned a lesson.
Signature by Me.
Ikaros is <3~! Please support her in ISML with nominations and votes~!
LazyCanuck
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by LazyCanuck » Fri May 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Actually Fate fans did exactly enough to beat Junk, a normal Junk anyway...there was no way what so ever of being able to see a giant ass increase in votes like that, there was nothing anyone could have or even thought of doing. msln fans work in weird ways in that we never go all out every single time like Haruhi or LS girls(last year anyway) or Clannad fans do, we do just enough to beat the opponent without pulling any attention, the only downside to this is crap like Gin getting a super 600 vote boost out of nowhere and the fans had no way to prepare for it
chaosprophet
Shinigami
Shinigami
Badges:
Worships: Evangeline McDowell
Wish: Future UQ Holder anime adaptation is done right.

Post by chaosprophet » Fri May 29, 2009 5:07 pm

A great results! With a Fate, Nagato, Minori and, most of all, an Eva win! Well things were mostly normal today... but the big round is the next one... let's see what will happens.