Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Amethyst 2014 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Marinara » Thu May 08, 2014 7:02 am

Featured Match previews/descriptions/teasers for ISML matches are needed every round. Anyone in the community is welcome to contribute in any language. Accepted submissions will be displayed on the front page during the voting round and archived on the site afterwards. You may receive cookies when you submit and/or help edit write-ups.

Archived write-ups can be found here for reference: http://2013.internationalsaimoe.com/con ... _index.php
To access past 2014 previews, follow each round's final submissions: ISML Home site > Statistics > [Chosen Period, ex: Amethyst Period] > Featured Match Previews

Guidelines
  • You must be fair to all candidates involved. Write in a neutral voice but keep the reader in suspense, too.
  • Writers have a max total of 5 previews per round. This is a temporary measure for staff evaluation.
  • 200-word limit for each Regular Season Nova and Stella preview, regardless of content or style.
  • 300-word limit for each Regular Season Exhibition preview, due to the pairing of contestants.
  • 400-word limit for each 7-person contestant Necklace and Necklace Exhibition preview.
  • Please use the spelling conventions that ISML uses (e.g. with the macrons ō and ū).
  • Because these will be on the front page, appropriateness and quality of writing are extremely important.
  • Please proofread your work from the perspective of a normal visitor; would he or she understand what you wrote?
  • Try to avoid major plot/character spoilers.
  • Unfortunately, not every submission will be featured.
  • And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT, final revisions of the submissions must be turned in, at the latest, at 10:00 GMT--5 hours before the start of each match.
Tips for Writers
  • Beware of long, cumbersome sentences. While many of them are technically correct, with their commas and conjunctions, they often sound very awkward and become difficult to follow after some length. Try to be considerate of your readers and vary up your sentences' lengths to create regular patterns. Read your works out loud and consider how each sentence sounds.
  • Be very careful of using the same words over and over (example: "girl"), and of using the same sentence structures repeatedly (ex: "Girl A blah blah blah blah blah. On the other hand, Girl B blah blah blah"). Avoid repetition and get creative with your descriptions of the contestants, while still remaining true to their characters.
  • Most of all, try to have fun with your writing! If you find yourself in a slump and using the same style repeatedly with no vigor to your work, then take a break. Maybe read a blog entry or something elsewhere to freshen up your language, then try to write on a clean page. If you're forcing yourself and not having fun, then stop. Come back for the next round. If you're having trouble with something, let us know here and someone or multiple "someones" is/are bound to jump in and aid you.
Post your writings here, and Staff will review and consider them. If you have just ideas, but not whole write-ups, that's okay, too! We can all help each other come up with the best paragraphs to introduce our matches. Thank you for helping to improve ISML!
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: Amethyst 2014 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Fuijiwara » Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Reserving the following 5. Will do the write-ups later

Aoyama Nanami vs Kirigaya SuguhaShow
Unrequited love. Before long, they realise they loved this guy who was around them for most of the time.Who provided them with emotional support. Whose smile was something to live for.To say that friendship is not enough is an understatement. And yet, one is already taken by another while the other is her brother .Love is a cruel thing indeed for it shows no bounds, surpassing the placed boundaries given. They themselves know that this love is impossible. They cannot confess for it will bring many consequences that will only harm their relationship .And they must also think of the other party, whom they've acquaintanced with themselves.But As long as there's love, there is no need to care about what people say or is it really going to end like this-never able to truly express their feelings....
Tachibana Kanade vs ShanaShow
These powerful beings. One the Flame Haze. One the Angel. Both with unparalleled powers are indeed im0ressive. But everything has a cost and to them, it's loneliness. Shana grew up by herself, training to be stronger, such that a normal life seemed like a fantasy. Her only connection to the world-the real world was her Melon Bread. And when she took over the role of Flame Haze, no one was by her side, to support her, to assist her in times of need. Kanade, the Vice President of the School Seitokai had no friends. Because if she ever dared to make a friend, they would disappear, like everyone in her club,leaving her alone even more, widening the gap in her heart.Perhaps that is why she loves the spicy dish, to block out the numbness in her heart, until she fulfills her motive, her mission here.One must know that being normal is a blessing in disguise. These girls certainly did not choose the life they had now..... and they certainly would not if they had a chance.
Takanashi Rikka vs YayaShow
There are girls who know nuts about love. And then there are girls who stick with the guy 24/7. For Rikka, love was something unseen as the Wicked Lord Shingan. Slowly but surely, she realised her feelings had developed. From friendship to love. From allies to lovers. For Yaya, the creation of her life was something she could never repay, even as an Automaton. To her, dedicating herself to him was the only way she could possibly repay , even slightly this never ending debt she owed. To make meals for him, to bathe with him, to sleep with him. As long as she could see his smile, she would do anything, anything at all. Relations will develop depending on both sides, whether with half-hearted effort or their all In every mission, every moment.
Yui-Nyan vs Eucliwood HellscytheShow
These two. Cursed with a disability of life has cost them dearly; one with her physical being, the other her mental. Yui-Nyan had an dreadful accident, causing her body to be paralyzed; as such she sat on the bed, slowly wasting to death before she came into the Afterworld. She felt much happier with the Afterworld, despite knowing that she had died already, because of her regaining full mobility and able to do stuff she could not do at all. Eucliwood ; being a necromancer had no one to count on, with every word she says eerily coming true, she walked on and on, till she found that guy, whom she though could spend the rest of her life with. Because he did not mind her curse; her limitations and accepted her. A curse is dreadful, but even a small thing would seem huge to them, such that they appreciate every good moment. Life isn't as desire able as one may seem
Natsume Rin vs Yukihira FuranoShow
Rin-the Cat Queen vs Furano- Empress of Insults. Certainly would be an interesting fight indeed. One takes pride in taking her of her precious cats with care and concern, ready to fight off with her signature kick if anyone were to have any thought of injuring her cats. The other polishes her insults, waiting to unload them on some unexpected victim for fun. One has a group of friends that she could count on most of the time. The other doesn't mind being alone. One has a fulfilled love life. The other waiting for an answer by him, the one and only. As they prep up to fight this round of the century, one should think that the one or the other is pretty much obvious. However, are what things really sem to be? Are the statements true for one or two or completely false altogether? Maybe the answer is already there
Appreciate any criticisms
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Sun May 11, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Fri May 09, 2014 8:17 pm

I would like to try making a write-up for the Origami-Tohka match, but I'm worried about not having watched the second season yet. I know one of the guidelines is to avoid major spoilers, so I suppose I should be fine, but it'd just feel awkward. Well, I'll see what I can come up with I guess.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Fri May 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Tempted to do Senri Akane vs Eustia Astraea but I don't know will I have the time or not. If anyone wants to write it feel free.

Same thing goes to the write up for Yuzuriha Inori vs Shiina Mashiro. Will put priority on this one though.

EDIT: Looks like I won't have the time today. Will have to skip it.
Last edited by Jiharo on Sun May 11, 2014 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 am

Kordosa wrote:I would like to try making a write-up for the Origami-Tohka match, but I'm worried about not having watched the second season yet. I know one of the guidelines is to avoid major spoilers, so I suppose I should be fine, but it'd just feel awkward. Well, I'll see what I can come up with I guess.

It should be fine. Their rivalry in the second season isn't really significant yet unless arguments count as one
2015 SilversShow
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Sat May 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:
Kordosa wrote:I would like to try making a write-up for the Origami-Tohka match, but I'm worried about not having watched the second season yet. I know one of the guidelines is to avoid major spoilers, so I suppose I should be fine, but it'd just feel awkward. Well, I'll see what I can come up with I guess.

It should be fine. Their rivalry in the second season isn't really significant yet unless arguments count as one
I was more concerned about whether any new information regarding Origami's reason for liking Shidou popped up in the second season. Usually there's some sort of reason like being a childhood friend, being saved, etc., but the first season doesn't even touch on the reason. Oh well. In any case, here is my match preview.

Tobiichi Origami (Date A Live) vs. Yatogami Tōka (Date A Live)Show
At first glance, it would seem that Tobiichi Origami and Yatogami Tōka could not be any more different. While Origami is rather taciturn in speech and holds a position within the defense force's AST, Tōka is an innocently cheerful Spirit with a penchant for food. But they are alike in that they have both suffered hardships. Origami witnessed the deaths of her parents many years ago due to an attack by an unknown Spirit, and Tōka came into the world not knowing anything about herself and being hated simply due to her existence. Each of them carries this pain in their hearts, but they are not alone. A boy crossed both of their paths, making their lives a little brighter. This boy provided Origami another reason to live other than for vengeance, and he extended a gentle hand and kind words to Tōka when she needed it most. Both of these girls are different yet similar. Which will you support?
Word count: 160
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Mon May 12, 2014 5:55 pm

AMETHYST 2
Yukihira Furano vs Shiomiya ShioriShow
Self-esteem is something gotten from experience, not something that is gained since birth. Furano seemed strong, blasting insults here and there, acting slightly arrogant but proud of herself, boasting high-self esteem. In truth,it would be the opposite. Without anyone around, she lacks the support to function as the proud mask she bores.All that is left to see is a girl whom has low self-esteem, with no confidence, only hoping someone would pass by to know her true self and care for her, for who she truly is. Shiori seems to be content with the life she has as a librarian. But the truth? She wants to speak out her opinions , instead of allowing all ideas to get by her, she wants her suggestions to be shouted out, hoping to see improvements in the wonder she resides, instead of nothing happening. In total, she wants confidence to be able to carry out conversations with people. All of this requires that ounce of courage, the motivation to do it and to go forward without worry.
175 words
Charlotte Belew vs Shirakiin RirichiyoShow
The names Belew and Shirakiin may seem familiar to some, for they are names that have fame and have received recognition. However, the traditions and the current standings are not quite their former glory. Ririchiyo was isolated from her family, as the successor, the heir. Even if she refused the role, who could change it? There was no one else who could bear this heavy role. As such, she never felt warmth from any family members, only warmed up and prepared for her journey as the successor, and no one to care what she truly felt deep within her.The Belew family, once honored and graced is now a former shadow of its self due to an accident. In order to make the name Belew well-known again, Charlotte has gone through hurdles and challenges to be one of the best students, to show off what a Belew can do. Because she believes one day her family would be respected again, as long as she works hard now,even if she is alone. But, is it not easier to live a life where no one cares what your name or house is?
192 words
Takanashi Toka vs KuroyukihimeShow
Toka and Kuroyukihime are both talented in what they do best. Toka can whip up a mean dish, especially Italian dishes, such that she got a chance to travel overseas to widen her horizons, to train herself more in the class of culinary so that one day she would be a worldwide famous chef, capable of anything. Kuroyukihime was one of the 5 kings and queens in the game, a title that required lots of time and effort to garner the title so glorious and respected. But, with every skill there comes a price. Toka does not truly understand why her sister shuns out reality, in which she has. Since then, Toka tries to understand her sister more, coming back from her training so as to spend more time or navigate her sister's lover on what to do. Kuroyukihime then wanted more. This resulted that she was banished from the title, becoming a fugitive of some sorts. Since then, she has changed her motivation from greed to encouragement, from curiosity to truth. Talent requires sacrifice at times and at times we get ignorant of the things around us, such that it leads to problems.
194 words
Dekomori Sanae vs YayaShow
In the battle of loyalty, these two would probably end up on top. Their respect for their respective masters are so huge, it's commendable for them to have stick with them so far, with excellent qualities they sport. Sanae is not only the student representative of her batch of students, she is also rather well-known in her grade, having made many friends.But still, she chose to go to the chunnibyou side, to serve her master as wielder of the Mjolnir Hammer. Perhaps it was to escape from the popularity? No one knows, but what is evident is how she would defend her master with her life, how she would partake in her master's silly activities, and how she would fend off enemies. Yaya was one of the strongest automatons made, with humongous amounts of strengths and with human-like features and emotions, as such it is hard to see why she would choose him, who ranked almost last, with good to no chance at qualifying for the vital festival. But she knows, no amount of repayment could replace the debt of creating her. So she will dedicate herself to him wholeheartedly without fail. With such loyalty, who would one choose?
200 words

Reserving the following 4
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Tue May 13, 2014 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
2015 SilversShow
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 36
2018 Female Favorite: Kuroyukihime

Post by tehyc » Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 am

Welcome any comment(s).
Nyarlathotep vs Yukinoshita YukinoShow
A very different personality between the two, between Nyarlathotep and Yukinoshita Yukino.

Noise vs silent. One always makes noise and will always keep the surrounding unsettle; the other will just keep quiet at most of the time and try not get involve unless need to.

Boiling blood vs cold blood. One always have a very high and always in burning passion when carry out task; the other have almost no motivation and will only carry out her task if she was asked to.

Popular vs loner. One is very popular among the whole world due to her power; the other is a loner due to her not so friendly attitude and sharp tongue.

Between the two very different personalities, who will the voters choose - the noisy Nyarlathotep, or the quiet Yukinoshita Yukino?
Fuijiwara wrote:Tehyc
Possibly your grammar could be improved by somewhat, it's somewhat hard to read you know.
Also, Yukino does not have an unfriendly attitude
Just now is just a draft, so I didn't really proofread it just yet. Sorry to bother you.
Last edited by tehyc on Tue May 13, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 am

Tethyc
Possibly your grammar could be improved by somewhat, it's somewhat hard to read you know.
Also, Yukino does not have an unfriendly attitude
2015 SilversShow
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue May 13, 2014 6:18 am

Kirishima Shouko (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu) vs. Victorique de…Show
Beauty and brains can be a very wonderful combination for most girls but those girls suffer from the negative aspects of it. Kirishima Shouko was her school's top scorer and was placed in the best class. Due to this, she could not meet her partner who chose to stick out at the bottom of the cohort due to wanting to prove to the world that being at the bottom doesn't mean anything. Not only that, being unable to be by his side has caused her make sure that her partner remains faithful to her, doing all sorts of measures to prevent adultery. Victorique de Blois on the other hand was too smart that she finds everyday life a chore due to it's repetitiveness that she coop herself up within the library where her insatiable thirst for knowledge can be quenched. This led to her meeting her partner but due to the knowledge that she possessed, she too, had suffered from it because she led her partner to many dangerous places in order to solve a very dark mystery which resulted in them to be separated for a while. To whom will you lend your support to?
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Tue May 13, 2014 9:03 am

NOTE: Please be careful of the 200-word limit. A few of the ones I looked at today were well over the threshold.

Fujiwara--I have not included your Origami v. Kotori writeup as I view it as biased towards one character, Origami. The preview makes Origami out to be the heroine and Kotori to be a monster. If you want me to upload it, please balance out the character descriptions.
Current editsShow
As Tobiichi Origami approaches the final door, she raises her gun up high, for she knows this is it. The reward is near, how she can feel him again: his warmth, his smile, his affection. As she approaches the door with caution, through it appears the final one, the one who has pulled the strings all this time. Her name? Itsuka Kotori, feared by many and yet respected as well. A double bonus for Origami would be taking down this target as well as fulfilling her revenge, meaning that she could finally live without fear, without vengeance, in peace with him. However, Kotori transforms into the incredible being known as the imōto, the way in which she knows him best, and her reward and lover cannot resist for it is the ultimate trap indeed. Origami has to provoke her into transforming into this final form, the true form, the real monster she is, before she can do any damage. As she readies her gun, she knows this will be a tough and almost impossible fight indeed, with many consequences if she fails. But who is to stop her from doing the impossible as she has done before?
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue May 13, 2014 9:21 am

Marinara wrote:NOTE: Please be careful of the 200-word limit. A few of the ones I looked at today were well over the threshold.

Fujiwara--I have not included your Origami v. Kotori writeup as I view it as biased towards one character, Origami. The preview makes Origami out to be the heroine and Kotori to be a monster. If you want me to upload it, please balance out the character descriptions.
Current editsShow
As Tobiichi Origami approaches the final door, she raises her gun up high, for she knows this is it. The reward is near, how she can feel him again: his warmth, his smile, his affection. As she approaches the door with caution, through it appears the final one, the one who has pulled the strings all this time. Her name? Itsuka Kotori, feared by many and yet respected as well. A double bonus for Origami would be taking down this target as well as fulfilling her revenge, meaning that she could finally live without fear, without vengeance, in peace with him. However, Kotori transforms into the incredible being known as the imōto, the way in which she knows him best, and her reward and lover cannot resist for it is the ultimate trap indeed. Origami has to provoke her into transforming into this final form, the true form, the real monster she is, before she can do any damage. As she readies her gun, she knows this will be a tough and almost impossible fight indeed, with many consequences if she fails. But who is to stop her from doing the impossible as she has done before?

Sorry, I have changed to another match in that case then
2015 SilversShow
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Marinara wrote:NOTE: Please be careful of the 200-word limit. A few of the ones I looked at today were well over the threshold.
I'm sure mine is within. I always check mine nowadays when I do previews.
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by Marinara » Wed May 14, 2014 2:08 am

It was an attempt at a friendly reminder for everyone, without pointing fingers :)
Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Wed May 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Amethyst Round 3
Tobiichi Origami (Date A Live) vs Yaya (Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsuk…Show
Their methods of loving someone may be different from everyone else but to them, their obsessive love for their partner is an indication of their loyalty. Introducing Tobiichi Origami and Yaya, Tobiichi Origami was in love with her partner since young and she went to great extend to collect every little information she could get of partner in order to understand him. Even when being insulted by her partner, she will still try her best to make the best impression so that her partner won't hate her anymore, from doing degrading stuff to protecting him when needed. All she needs is her partner to acknowledge her existence and she'll do anything to get it. Yaya is another maiden in love too. Her greatest desire is to marry his partner and she always tries different ways to get her partner fall in love with her but to no avail. She doesn't get discouraged though even if her partner denies her every action as she believes one day that her actions will bear fruit. From doing her utmost best in protecting him to doing everything she can to seduce him, one can see the determination she has. Whose conquest will you support?
Damn I wanna do Saya's preview too but NO TIME ;_;

EDIT: Preview is done.
Last edited by Jiharo on Thu May 15, 2014 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:

Post by tehyc » Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 am

Can anyone help to continue/takeover/edit this? (I feel it was too short) I will be busy till the deadline, so...
Kōsaka Kirino vs Kashiwazaki SenaShow
Kōsaka Kirino and Kashiwazaki Sena, both of them are similar in many ways.

Both are talented gift girls.

In academy, they are considering as one of the top student on their grade.

In sport, they can be considering as one of the most talented sportswomen.

Also, they can be consider as hardcore gamer and love to play visual novel.

They also have some bad attitude when communicating with certain people.

Two similar people, who will win against each other?
ImageImage
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 am

^It is more so that you ought to flesh out these two characters a bit more. Yes, we know that these two characters are similar, but what makes them different? What makes one character stand out over the other and vice versa? Why should I select one over the other if they are both the same? These are some things to consider when writing a compare and contrast style write up. Here's one way of writing it down based on what you have said thus far. Hope this helps.
Kōsaka Kirino (Ore no Imōto) vs. Kashiwazaki Sena (Boku wa Tomod…Show
From having the same hobbies to excelling in sports and academics, both Kōsaka Kirino and Kashiwazaki Sena share a number of qualities and characteristics. What separates them is how they interact with other people. While Sena's popularity has granted her a large fanbase; however, none of those people are whom she would consider a friend. Sena searches for people whom she is comfortable with talking about her concerns and worries with. Kirino has a difficult time trying to find a balance between her school life and her otaku lifestyle. Kirino fears revealing her hobby to others would cause them to see her in a negative light and is careful about choosing the right people to converse with on such topics. Can either of these girls hope to achieve something that her opponent cannot?
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 am

Momento10 wrote:^It is more so that you ought to flesh out these two characters a bit more. Yes, we know that these two characters are similar, but what makes them different? What makes one character stand out over the other and vice versa? Why should I select one over the other if they are both the same? These are some things to consider when writing a compare and contrast style write up. Here's one way of writing it down based on what you have said thus far. Hope this helps.
Kōsaka Kirino (Ore no Imōto) vs. Kashiwazaki Sena (Boku wa Tomod…Show
From having the same hobbies to excelling in sports and academics, both Kōsaka Kirino and Kashiwazaki Sena share a number of qualities and characteristics. What separates them is how they interact with other people. While Sena's popularity has granted her a large fanbase; however, none of those people are whom she would consider a friend. Sena searches for people whom she is comfortable with talking about her concerns and worries with. Kirino has a difficult time trying to find a balance between her school life and her otaku lifestyle. Kirino fears revealing her hobby to others would cause them to see her in a negative light and is careful about choosing the right people to converse with on such topics. Can either of these girls hope to achieve something that her opponent cannot?
So who is writing that preview? Or is Momento just helping, and not gonna receive any credits for it? :|
tehyc
[Death by Embracing]
[Death by Embracing]
Badges:

Post by tehyc » Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 am

Just consider that's Momento's write-up, and i'm just giving idea.

*Edit, Momento, thank for the advice, I will keep that in mind.
Last edited by tehyc on Thu May 15, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Thu May 15, 2014 11:06 am

I wonder if I'm not too late.
Yuki Asuna vs Shirakiin RirichiyoShow
Being sheltered from the normal life, both Asuna and Ririchiyo have never been good at making alliances, much less friends. Asuna secluded herself when she found herself alone, not trying to team up with anyone but herself. Ririchiyo, having been groomed as the successor of the Shirakiin clan never got a chance to make friends with anyone and instead scaring others off. With time, both of time realised it was time to step out of their safe zone; into the wild for they know that being alone is not going to make their lives any much easier and the only way to survive in this cruel world is to make connections ; whether lovers or acquaintances, it does not matter. For if they could meet people and truly become friends with them, only then will they become their true selves, instead of the groomed ojou-sama they grew up for.
2015 SilversShow