Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Re: Amethyst 2014 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by BugH » Mon May 26, 2014 4:31 pm

maglor wrote:
BugH wrote:
Jiharo wrote:
BugH wrote:
RegalStar wrote:
Just wrote:Thanks for all the hard work guys ^^ Perhaps I shall also help out more and share the burden too 0.0 Seems like a lot of work here done by only a few people... I'm no good at writing anything, but I can screen passages for errors and grammar.
You can try translating writeups that you like into Chinese, too.
beside english and chinese , can we translate the featured match into other option of language ?
I'd like to write one in Japanese but I doubt many can read it >.>
In Bahasa, allowed ?
:3
Even if that means only 10 people can read it, we will accept translation or write ups any language. Just make sure you get the translations posted in the standard time. If you want you can write your own write up in other language. In the past, there were some match preview I wrote in Korean that had no relation to the English PV because what I wrote was something that was hard to translate into English. Only disadvantage in writing not in English is that you can't get the excellent editing service provided by Marinara-chan.
hmm....
that's the point
there was something in my mind that can't be described into english
hmmm....
so, can i ?
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 pm

BugH wrote:
maglor wrote:
BugH wrote:
Jiharo wrote:
BugH wrote:
RegalStar wrote:
Just wrote:Thanks for all the hard work guys ^^ Perhaps I shall also help out more and share the burden too 0.0 Seems like a lot of work here done by only a few people... I'm no good at writing anything, but I can screen passages for errors and grammar.
beside english and chinese , can we translate the featured match into other option of language ?
In Bahasa, allowed ?
Even if that means only 10 people can read it, we will accept translation or write ups any language. Just make sure you get the translations posted in the standard time. If you want you can write your own write up in other language. In the past, there were some match preview I wrote in Korean that had no relation to the English PV because what I wrote was something that was hard to translate into English. Only disadvantage in writing not in English is that you can't get the excellent editing service provided by Marinara-chan.
hmm....
that's the point
hmmm....
so, can i ?
Yes, You can write and post something not in English and skip translating it to English. There are some things that just don't work in English.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: May children never suffer.

Post by Just » Mon May 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Wow that's a nice idea! Although I'll find it difficult to do it all the time (given my highly variable work schedule), and when there are many previews written on the same day.

Any other Chinese here who might want to work together? ^^ (I dare not touch Regal, he's busy enough already)
SpoilerShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage
Melon Pan: 50

Post by Jiharo » Tue May 27, 2014 7:01 am

Is Momento doing NM preview?
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13

Post by BugH » Tue May 27, 2014 7:59 am

maglor wrote:
BugH wrote:
maglor wrote:
BugH wrote:
Jiharo wrote:
BugH wrote:
RegalStar wrote:
In Bahasa, allowed ?
hmm....
that's the point
hmmm....
so, can i ?
Yes, You can write and post something not in English and skip translating it to English. There are some things that just don't work in English.
gottcha
i'll try next in ruby
thx maggy.,....
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 am

Just wrote:Wow that's a nice idea! Although I'll find it difficult to do it all the time (given my highly variable work schedule), and when there are many previews written on the same day.

Any other Chinese here who might want to work together? ^^ (I dare not touch Regal, he's busy enough already)
I can try, but definitely not Amethyst necklace match or early Ruby (exams).
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue May 27, 2014 11:06 am

smartboyhw wrote:
Just wrote:Wow that's a nice idea! Although I'll find it difficult to do it all the time (given my highly variable work schedule), and when there are many previews written on the same day.

I can try, but definitely not Amethyst necklace match or early Ruby (exams).
I only do English or 日本語.Sorry (´・Ω・`)
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 am

Jiharo Japanese? 0.0
SpoilerShow
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue May 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Just wrote:Jiharo Japanese? 0.0

I can try mandarin though my chinese grammar sucks
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Tue May 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:
Just wrote:Jiharo Japanese? 0.0

I can try mandarin though my chinese grammar sucks
We can definitely help you in terms of Chinese grammar and stuff (also literacy skills).

BTW are we not going to have any write-ups today? =(
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Tue May 27, 2014 2:51 pm

smartboyhw wrote:BTW are we not going to have any write-ups today? =(
The necklace match doesn't happen until the 29th so there's no need to rush right away.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by smartboyhw » Tue May 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Kordosa wrote:
The necklace match doesn't happen until the 29th so there's no need to rush right away.

Bumps, wrong head (for some reason I thought the thing is today, blame maglor and mathematical limits)

Momento10 is doing the NM preview I presume, so might try to do the exhibition matches. Will see tmr. For now time to predict stuff.
ImageImage

Jiharo
Void mage
Void mage

Post by Jiharo » Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

smartboyhw wrote:
Kordosa wrote:

Bumps, wrong head (for some reason I thought the thing is today, blame maglor and mathematical limits)

Momento10 is doing the NM preview I presume, so might try to do the exhibition matches. Will see tmr. For now time to predict stuff.
If he isn't doing I'll be covering it unless shit happens and I have no time.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Post by Momento10 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live) vs. Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats!) vs. Itsuka Kotori (Date A Live) vs. Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) (Ore no Imōto) vs. Yoshino (Date A Live) vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?) vs. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko (Hentai Ōji to Warawanai Neko.
SpoilerShow
Deep in the caverns of darkness shines the Amethyst Necklace, which acts as a light that guides those of the night to a place where they can accept and live as themselves. As much as Tokisaki Kurumi despises humans and does not believe in their kindness, a part of her wants to believe that not all humans are evil. If she has to play the role of the "bad guy" such that she can maintain order in her world, Tachibana Kanade will play the part. When facing a difficult task, Itsuka Kotori is conflicted with her duty as the commander of her station and as a sister wanting her brother to be safe. Defending necklace holder Gokō Ruri continually asks herself if it is okay to change herself so that the person she cares about focuses only on her. Yoshino has trouble speaking up, but with the right push, she is able to voice her opinion about the matter at hand. Eucliwood Hellscythe wonders if what she had done in the past was the correct decision and if those who were once by her side forgive her for what she has done. Although she can no longer express her emotions, Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko will not let it get the best of her and uses it to better herself as a person. Which of these seven girls will be able to balance their positive and negative traits and reach out towards the light of their darkness?
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by smartboyhw » Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 am

Amethyst Necklace Match Period

Exhibition μ (Amethyst Bracelet): Victorique de Blois (GOSICK) vs. Iwasawa Minami (Angel Beats) vs. Kirishima Shōko (Baka to Test to Shōkanjū) vs. Natsume Rin (Little Busters!) vs. Chocolat (NōKome) vs. Charlotte Belew (Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai) vs. Roromiya Karuta (Inu x Boku SS)
SpoilerShow
ETA 15:00 GMT 28/5
Last edited by smartboyhw on Wed May 28, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13

Post by BugH » Wed May 28, 2014 1:38 am

smartboyhw wrote:Amethyst Bracelet exhibition match (will add back full list of participants later)
SpoilerShow
amethyst brooch bruhh....

may be i'll try to write one
Exhibiton
Minori,Ukanomitama-no-kami,Frenda, Kurugaya, Kyoko, Renge, Subaru
i'll try to search time to begin writting
Minori vs Ukanomitama-no-kami vs Frenda vs Kurugaya vs Kyoko vs…Show
REJOICE ! Oh, Admirers of sweet and cute girls
Let us welcome these amazing girls who have came to this battle with one purpose, Total Victory.
Seven girls with seven different personalities, seven different habits and seven different natures want to show us a great match to prove who is the best between them.
Minori, comes from the land of adventurers, wanted to be the best support for her comrades in party. Facing many challenges in every battle, she wants to prove to us the result of her study. Her spirit to learn everything from her mentor should be appreciated. She is one of few people who still believe in power of learning.
And talk about study, we have Kurugaya Yuiko and Konoe Subaru – two extraordinary girls with extraordinary talents. Prodigy, maybe a perfect word to describe them in many ways. Good at school things and attached with a cute face, they completely have everything with them. Master in everything do not make them arrogant, and their friends recognize them as two girls who will put everything they had to protect the friends that they love.
And about power ? We will be introduced to Sakura Kyōko and Ukanomitama. Possess great power and charming aura, they show us the true meaning of friendship. Friends are the most important pieces for their life and even they’re lending their power for something that they believe is a true way, for them and their friends.
Bit different from another six girls, Miyauchi Renge – a cheerful girl with a cute face that seems too fit to her, comes with all of her carefreeness to join this battle. She wants to prove that enjoyment of life is the most important thing in daily life. This little girl will represent every amusement for the soul who lost their spirit by emitting happy and positive aura to anyone who see her.
These seven girls was already here and show everything they had to you. Prepare yourself and make your choice!
and this is in Bahasa ( with some adjustments in my language )
Bersoraklah para pengagum gadis imut ini !
Mari sambut para gadis luar biasa yang telah datang ke pertempuran ini demi satu tujuan, Kemenangan Total.
Tujuh gadis dengan tujuh kepribadian berbeda, tujuh kebiasaan berbeda, dan tujuh sifat yang berbeda hendak menunjukan pada kita, sebuah pertarungan seru untuk memebuktikan siapa yang terbaik di antara mereka.
Minori- yang datang dari tanah para perantau, berkeinginan menjadi orang yang paling dibutuhkan dan mampu menyokong kawan-kawannya. Menemui banyak tantangan dalam setiap pertarungan, Minori ingin menunjukan hasil belajarnya. Semangat belajarnya patut kita apresiasi dan dia adalah satu dari sedikit gadis yang masih percaya pada kekuatan untuk terus belajar.
Dan jika kita membicarakan tentang studi, kita punya Kurugaya Yuiko dan Konoe Subaru – dua orang gadis dengan talenta luar biasa. Gadis ajaib, mungkin kata yang pas untuk mereka. Cemerlang di sekolah dan memiliki wajah manis, mereka punya segalanya namun tidak pernah menjadikan mereka arogan tetapi mereka dikenal oleh teman mereka sebagai gadis yang mampu memberikan segala yang mereka punya untuk melindungi teman yang mereka cintai.
Dan tentang kekuatan ? Kita akan dikenalkan kepada Sakura Kyōko dan Ukanomitama. Dianugerahi kekuatan luar biasa dan aura memikat , mereka ingin menunjukan arti sebenarnya dari persahabatan. Teman adalah bagian terpenting dalam hidup mereka dan bahkan mereka mau meminjamkan kekuatan yang mereka miliki bagi sesuatu yang dianggap benar, untuk mereka dan teman-teman mereka.
Sedikit berbeda dengan enam gadis lainnya, Miyauchi Renge – gadis kecil yang periang dan memiliki wajah imut yang sangat cocok dengannya, datang ke arena dengan segala kesukaan dan keriangan yang ia miliki. Renge ingin membuktikan kepada kita bahwa menikmati hidup adalah bagian terpenting dalam kehidupan sehari-hari . Dengan memancarkan aura positif, gadis kecil ini mewakili semua kesenangan yang ada bagi para jiwa yang sudah kehilangan semangat.
Dan sekarang mereka sudah di sini dan sudah menunjukan segala yang mereka miliki padamu. Persiapkan dirimu dan tentukan pilihan !
Last edited by BugH on Wed May 28, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just
[Kiwi's Melon]
[Kiwi's Melon]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Just » Wed May 28, 2014 11:20 am

Momento10 wrote:Tokisaki Kurumi (Date A Live) vs. Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats!) vs. Itsuka Kotori (Date A Live) vs. Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) (Ore no Imōto) vs. Yoshino (Date A Live) vs. Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?) vs. Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko (Hentai Ōji to Warawanai Neko.
SpoilerShow
Deep in the caverns of darkness shines the Amethyst Necklace, which acts as a light that guides those of the night to a place where they can accept and live as themselves. As much as Tokisaki Kurumi despises humans and does not believe in their kindness, a part of her wants to believe that not all humans are evil. If she has to play the role of the "bad guy" such that she can maintain order in her world, Tachibana Kanade will play the part. When facing a difficult task, Itsuka Kotori is conflicted with her duty as the commander of her station and as a sister wanting her brother to be safe. Defending necklace holder Gokō Ruri continually asks herself if it is okay to change herself so that the person she cares about focuses only on her. Yoshino has trouble speaking up, but with the right push, she is able to voice her opinion about the matter at hand. Eucliwood Hellscythe wonders if what she had done in the past was the correct decision and if those who were once by her side forgive her for what she has done. Although she can no longer express her emotions, Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko will not let it get the best of her and uses it to better herself as a person. Which of these seven girls will be able to balance their positive and negative traits and reach out towards the light of their darkness?
This is directly translated from Momento.
时崎狂三 (约会大作战) vs 立华奏(天使) (Angel Beats!) vs 五河琴里 (约会大作战) vs 五更瑠璃(黑…Show
在深沉的幽暗之中,紫水晶项链散发着柔和的光芒,照亮众人的内心,引领他们去一个能够被接纳包容的地方、去面对真正的自己。

时崎狂三虽然讨厌人类、不信任人类的温柔,但内心深处其实很希望能够相信,并非所有人类都是邪恶的。如果为了维护世界的和平稳定,必须有人担当“坏人”的角色,那立华奏会毫不犹疑的去做这个“坏人”。面对艰巨的任务,五河琴里经常需要在尽责的司令和爱护哥哥的妹妹两个身份之间挣扎。争取卫冕的五更瑠璃,常问自己是否应该为了在意的人而去改变,好让对方目光能停留在自己身上。四糸乃并不擅长大声说话,但如果有适当的一把推动,或许她也能够好好表达自己的想法。优克莉伍德.海尔赛兹对于过去所作的决定感到纠结,不知道以往的伙伴是否已经宽恕自己。纵使脸上失去了所有表情,但筒隐月子绝不就此低头,反而会更加努力去改善自己。

这七个女孩,各自有让人喜爱的地方,也有无法坦然展现的阴暗面。谁能够冲破枷锁,抓住这道漆黑之中的希望之光?
Last edited by Just on Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Wed May 28, 2014 2:45 pm

BugH wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:Amethyst Bracelet exhibition match (will add back full list of participants later)
SpoilerShow
amethyst brooch bruhh....

may be i'll try to write one
Exhibiton
Minori,Ukanomitama-no-kami,Frenda, Kurugaya, Kyoko, Renge, Subaru
i'll try to search time to begin writting
REJOICE ! Oh, Admirers of sweet and cute girls
Let us welcome these amazing girls who have came to this battle with one purpose, Total Victory.
Seven girls with seven different personalities, seven different habits and seven different natures want to show us a great match to prove who is the best between them.
Minori, comes from the land of adventurers, wanted to be the best support for her comrades in party. Facing many challenges in every battle, she wants to prove to us the result of her study. Her spirit to learn everything from her mentor should be appreciated. She is one of few people who still believe in power of learning.
And talk about study, we have Kurugaya Yuiko and Konoe Subaru – two extraordinary girls with extraordinary talents. Prodigy, maybe a perfect word to describe them in many ways. Good at school things and attached with a cute face, they completely have everything with them. Master in everything do not make them arrogant, and their friends recognize them as two girls who will put everything they had to protect the friends that they love.
And about power ? We will be introduced to Sakura Kyōko and Ukanomitama. Possess great power and charming aura, they show us the true meaning of friendship. Friends are the most important pieces for their life and even they’re lending their power for something that they believe is a true way, for them and their friends.
Bit different from another six girls, Miyauchi Renge – a cheerful girl with a cute face that seems too fit to her, comes with all of her carefreeness to join this battle. She wants to prove that enjoyment of life is the most important thing in daily life. This little girl will represent every amusement for the soul who lost their spirit by emitting happy and positive aura to anyone who see her.
These seven girls was already here and show everything they had to you. Prepare yourself and make your choice!
and this is in Bahasa ( with some adjustments in my language )
Bersoraklah para pengagum gadis imut ini !
Mari sambut para gadis luar biasa yang telah datang ke pertempuran ini demi satu tujuan, Kemenangan Total.
Tujuh gadis dengan tujuh kepribadian berbeda, tujuh kebiasaan berbeda, dan tujuh sifat yang berbeda hendak menunjukan pada kita, sebuah pertarungan seru untuk memebuktikan siapa yang terbaik di antara mereka.
Minori- yang datang dari tanah para perantau, berkeinginan menjadi orang yang paling dibutuhkan dan mampu menyokong kawan-kawannya. Menemui banyak tantangan dalam setiap pertarungan, Minori ingin menunjukan hasil belajarnya. Semangat belajarnya patut kita apresiasi dan dia adalah satu dari sedikit gadis yang masih percaya pada kekuatan untuk terus belajar.
Dan jika kita membicarakan tentang studi, kita punya Kurugaya Yuiko dan Konoe Subaru – dua orang gadis dengan talenta luar biasa. Gadis ajaib, mungkin kata yang pas untuk mereka. Cemerlang di sekolah dan memiliki wajah manis, mereka punya segalanya namun tidak pernah menjadikan mereka arogan tetapi mereka dikenal oleh teman mereka sebagai gadis yang mampu memberikan segala yang mereka punya untuk melindungi teman yang mereka cintai.
Dan tentang kekuatan ? Kita akan dikenalkan kepada Sakura Kyōko dan Ukanomitama. Dianugerahi kekuatan luar biasa dan aura memikat , mereka ingin menunjukan arti sebenarnya dari persahabatan. Teman adalah bagian terpenting dalam hidup mereka dan bahkan mereka mau meminjamkan kekuatan yang mereka miliki bagi sesuatu yang dianggap benar, untuk mereka dan teman-teman mereka.
Sedikit berbeda dengan enam gadis lainnya, Miyauchi Renge – gadis kecil yang periang dan memiliki wajah imut yang sangat cocok dengannya, datang ke arena dengan segala kesukaan dan keriangan yang ia miliki. Renge ingin membuktikan kepada kita bahwa menikmati hidup adalah bagian terpenting dalam kehidupan sehari-hari . Dengan memancarkan aura positif, gadis kecil ini mewakili semua kesenangan yang ada bagi para jiwa yang sudah kehilangan semangat.
Dan sekarang mereka sudah di sini dan sudah menunjukan segala yang mereka miliki padamu. Persiapkan dirimu dan tentukan pilihan !
Since I do not understand Bahasa, I shall review your eng one then (Reviewceptionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 8-) )

Honestly, there is a need in improvement for vocabulary and tenses. Like the part ''land of adventures, wants and aspires be the best support to help her teammates in times of need - not wanted because she is still going to strive to be the best, it is not a thing of the past
she wants to prove to us the result of her study
should be
She wants to prove to her team, her friends, that her studies were not in vain
- Something like that
And talk about study should be ''And talking about studying-
And many more..

In conclusion, there's a need for grammar correction. Correct spelling is good, but grammar is important for constructing good write-ups.
I admire you try to explain the best you can of all the girls and their respective traits as well as using a very unique opening, but vocabulary is another important thing to take note as you could replace words like
by emitting happy and positive aura
should be by emitting a cheerful and positive aura

All in all, just work on the grammar and keep up the vocab and you should be fine
2015 SilversShow
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by Fuijiwara » Wed May 28, 2014 2:51 pm

smartboyhw wrote:Amethyst Necklace Match Period

Exhibition μ (Amethyst Bracelet): Victorique de Blois (GOSICK) vs. Iwasawa Minami (Angel Beats) vs. Kirishima Shōko (Baka to Test to Shōkanjū) vs. Natsume Rin (Little Busters!) vs. Chocolat (NōKome) vs. Charlotte Belew (Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai) vs. Roromiya Karuta (Inu x Boku SS)
SpoilerShow

Erm, If you would not mind again, could I write this write-up
I wanted to try this necklace match at first but if you insist on doing it it is fine
2015 SilversShow
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage

Post by smartboyhw » Wed May 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Fuijiwara wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:Amethyst Necklace Match Period

SpoilerShow

Erm, If you would not mind again, could I write this write-up
I wanted to try this necklace match at first but if you insist on doing it it is fine
It isn't necklace match, it's bracelet match. ;P

Sure, you can write it, that leaves me more time :)
ImageImage