There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Amethyst will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
Necklace winner prediction rules:
- For now, submit your pick for the Amethyst Necklace winner by sitemailing RegalStar. To play it safe, post your pick for the Amethyst Necklace winner in this thread as well (unless you already did in in a previous topic).
- You must submit your prediction, or any change to your prediction before Round 3 fantasy submission is over. It is preferable that you submit them as soon as possible. Please post any changes to your necklace winner as a new post in the newest Fantasy Round thread instead of editing your old post. Remember to PM RegalStar about your change as well.
- If you predict correctly, you will be rewarded with 3*((number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)) points.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score is the total sum of ALL 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Amethyst 3:
Chitanda Eru: 59%
Arena 7: Azuki Azusa vs Nibutani Shinka
Nibutani Shinka: 52%
Arena 8: Takanashi Tōka vs Yūki Mikan
Yūki Mikan: 53%
Arena 9: Roromiya Karuta vs Shiomiya Shiori
Shiomiya Shiori: 53%
Arena 10: Chocolat vs Charlotte Belew
Arena 11: Aoyama Nanami vs Nyarlathotep
Aoyama Nanami: 59%
Arena 12: Kuriyama Mirai vs Yui
Kuriyama Mirai: 52%
Arena 14: Kurousagi vs Haqua du Lot Herminium
Arena 15: Tobiichi Origami vs Yaya
Arena 19: Tokido Saya vs Fushimi Inari
Tokido Saya: 65%
Arena 20: Kagami Sumika vs Matsunaga Sara
Kagami Sumika: 55%
Arena 21: Konjiki no Yami vs Honma Meiko
Konjiki no Yami: 57%
Arena 23: Suzumiya Haruhi vs Hasegawa Kobato
Hasegawa Kobato: 55%
Arena 27: Nakamura Yuri vs Iwasawa Masami
Nakamura Yuri: 77%
Arena 28: Kōsaka Kirino vs Kashiwazaki Sena
Kashiwazaki Sena: 53%
Arena 31: Nagato Yuki vs Nakano Azusa
Nakano Azusa: 56%
Arena 34: Illyasviel von Einzbern vs Katsura Hinagiku
Illyasviel von Einzbern: 52%
Arena 35: Senjōgahara Hitagi vs Kasugano Sora
Kasugano Sora: 51%
Arena 36: Akiyama Mio vs Makise Kurisu
Akiyama Mio: 55%
Arena 38: Saber vs Eucliwood Hellscythe
Eucliwood Hellscythe: 60%