There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Amethyst will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score is the total sum of ALL 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Amethyst 4:
Arena 3: Shokuhō Misaki vs Kirigaya Suguha
Shokuhō Misaki: 56%
Arena 8: Kurousagi vs Yukinoshita Yukino
Arena 9: Momo Belia Deviluke vs Tobiichi Origami
Momo Belia Deviluke: 53%
Arena 10: Yoshino vs Yūki Mikan
Arena 11: Haqua du Lot Herminium vs Nyarlathotep
Arena 12: Takanashi Tōka vs Azuki Azusa
Azuki Azusa: 57%
Arena 13: Yaya vs Kuriyama Mirai
Arena 18: Himeragi Yukina vs Nibutani Shinka
Nibutani Shinka: 63%
Arena 19: Iki Hiyori vs Ryōgi Mana
Ryōgi Mana: 58%
Arena 20: Sakura Setsumi vs Hinata Natsumi
Hinata Natsumi: 51%
Arena 22: Last Order vs Nagato Yuki
Nagato Yuki: 52%
Arena 23: Senjōgahara Hitagi vs Yuzuriha Inori
Yuzuriha Inori: 56%
Arena 26: Konjiki no Yami vs Akiyama Mio
Akiyama Mio: 53%
Arena 28: Hirasawa Yui vs Suzumiya Haruhi
Suzumiya Haruhi: 51%
Arena 29: Saber vs Makise Kurisu
Arena 30: Honma Meiko vs Charlotte Dunois
Charlotte Dunois: 55%
Arena 35: Aragaki Ayase vs Kashiwazaki Sena
Aragaki Ayase: 57%
Arena 36: Nakano Azusa vs Hasegawa Kobato
Nakano Azusa: 51%
Arena 38: Oshino Shinobu vs Kōsaka Kirino
Oshino Shinobu: 54%