RESULTS: 2014 Amethyst 4

RockmanXt
Rogue
Rogue
Melon Pan: 51

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Amethyst 4

Post by RockmanXt » Tue May 20, 2014 2:26 pm

avery-kun wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:Slaughtering, especially in Nova. So sad for Shoko but losing to Kanade by that VD is just expected. Kurumi can win Amethyst as long as she doesn't meet Rikka in Amethyst 7.
Kurumi can beat Rikka. The problem for Kurumi is Kotori and Yoshino being in the showdown. And the problem for them is Kanade being in the showdown.

Maybe once Kanade gets Amethyst we'll be able to see if DAL can actually hold their own against Stella.
In that case they have to wait for Kanade and Kuroneko I think, and if they 3 all get in necklace match will result in split vote, and someone like Rikka or Mashiro will took it instead.

Sad to see close lose of Kurisu to Saber, even expected.

Btw, may I ask? Is there a page that conclude result of all regular season result (like match card) in one page?
Sometime I can't remember when this 2 character face each other last year, I have to find in Amethyst, Aquamarine, all 5 necklace for 1 match-up.

I remember the JAVA interactive viewer which was great, but now it don't have since last year.
Progeusz
Befriender
Befriender
Worships: Watashi
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: [email protected] 2011 characters

Post by Progeusz » Tue May 20, 2014 3:27 pm

avery-kun wrote:
smartboyhw wrote:Slaughtering, especially in Nova. So sad for Shoko but losing to Kanade by that VD is just expected. Kurumi can win Amethyst as long as she doesn't meet Rikka in Amethyst 7.
Kurumi can beat Rikka. The problem for Kurumi is Kotori and Yoshino being in the showdown. And the problem for them is Kanade being in the showdown.

Maybe once Kanade gets Amethyst we'll be able to see if DAL can actually hold their own against Stella.
I wouldn't really call it holding their own against Stella if both Kanade and Mikoto were out of the picture.
SpoilerShow
Nova would still lose to Eu/Kuroneko/Mashiro
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Berserker!
Melon Pan: 135
Wish: Illya 2017!

Post by avery-kun » Tue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

I wouldn't either. I doubt Eu will win though. She doesn't perform as well in a multi-way match i don't think. Mashiro is a big question mark.
Vella
Gym leader
Gym leader
Worships: Haibara Ai

Post by Vella » Tue May 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Congratulations to Tachibana Kanade for her 96th double-up kill in ISML, beyond Nagato Yuki's 95 and ranking 2nd in ISML history.
Progeusz
Befriender
Befriender

Post by Progeusz » Tue May 20, 2014 5:19 pm

avery-kun wrote:I wouldn't either. I doubt Eu will win though. She doesn't perform as well in a multi-way match i don't think. Mashiro is a big question mark.
Eu's main problem is that she's completely overshadowed by Kanade and recently by Kuroneko. Other one is that her fanbase isn't as... ardent? as for example Mikoto's so she refuses to fight losing battles (anything vs Kanade, any necklace match when she has significant SDO disadvantage). I think she has a decent chance at necklace either in Ruby (if Kuroneko has worse SDO and Rikka doesn't posses significant advantage) or Emerald/Topaz (whenever she has similar/better SDO to Rikka) thanks to DAL faction being split. Actually, almost the same could be said about Mashiro (personally I think she wouldn't be able to overcome Eu [even though I admit Eu lacks power in multi-way matches] on equal terms - her fans seem to be better at SDO manipulation though so schedule will be important as they're very close in terms of strength). In extreme case that could mean all five necklaces would go to Stella. And then Rikka could win the Sapphire leaving DAL with nothing :P
Vella wrote:Congratulations to Tachibana Kanade for her 96th double-up kill in ISML, beyond Nagato Yuki's 95 and ranking 2nd in ISML history.
Wow. There were this many?
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by avery-kun » Tue May 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Progeusz wrote: In extreme case that could mean all five necklaces would go to Stella. And then Rikka could win the Sapphire leaving DAL with nothing :P
Wait. Why does Rikka win Sapphire? Vote splitting isn't a problem in Post-Season and Kotori, Kurumi, and Yoshino(?) have the advantage over Rikka with the overall advantage going to Kotori.
Progeusz
Befriender
Befriender

Post by Progeusz » Tue May 20, 2014 7:19 pm

No reason, that last part was mostly in a joking manner. I like Kurumi and Kotori more than Rikka anyway.
Crisu
Wan Wan Wan
Wan Wan Wan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Kinomoto Sakura
Wish: Fluency in Japanese

Post by Crisu » Tue May 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Just wrote:Anyway, where's Crisu our tsundere princess? Can't slack off like this in your punishment!
S-shut up!
The results came out on time! I didn't screw up! Stop thinking I'm so clumsy or forgetful or prone to typos in the code!!

...I'm just doing my best here; I hope this seitokai understands...
ImageImage
Signature by Hikari-chan
avery-kun
Moon princess
Moon princess
Badges:
ImageImageImage

Post by avery-kun » Tue May 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Crisu wrote:
Just wrote:Anyway, where's Crisu our tsundere princess? Can't slack off like this in your punishment!
S-shut up!
The results came out on time! I didn't screw up! Stop thinking I'm so clumsy or forgetful or prone to typos in the code!!

May tsundere Crisu stay with us forever. :mrgreen:
BugH
[Komoe's Apprentice]
[Komoe's Apprentice]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Mental Out
Melon Pan: 13
Wish: Unlimited Paper Works

Post by BugH » Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 am

Crisu wrote:
S-shut up!

my my....
kindda cute this tsundere crisu
:3
Image>Thanks to my secret santa<