There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Amethyst will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this fantasy period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = (number of predictions + 10) / (number of correct predictions + 5)
- Your score is the total sum of ALL 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Amethyst 7:
Takanashi Tōka: 54%
Arena 4: Nyarlathotep vs Shirakiin Ririchiyo
Arena 5: Kirigaya Suguha vs Shiomiya Shiori
Shiomiya Shiori: 51%
Arena 6: Yoshino vs Takanashi Rikka
Arena 8: Itsuka Kotori vs Yūki Asuna
Itsuka Kotori: 58%
Arena 10: Tokisaki Kurumi vs Kuroyukihime
Tokisaki Kurumi: 56%
Arena 12: Dekomori Sanae vs Nōmi Kudryavka
Dekomori Sanae: 53%
Arena 13: Chitanda Eru vs Yaya
Chitanda Eru: 54%
Arena 18: Kurousagi vs Aoyama Nanami
Aoyama Nanami: 54%
Arena 19: Shiodome Miuna vs Ayukawa Tenri
Ayukawa Tenri: 56%
Arena 20: Irisu Makina vs Mare S Ephemeral
Mare S Ephemeral: 51%
Arena 23: Yuzuriha Inori vs Akiyama Mio
Akiyama Mio: 53%
Arena 24: Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto: 56%
Arena 28: Last Order vs Katsura Hinagiku
Last Order: 52%
Arena 29: Hirasawa Yui vs Illyasviel von Einzbern
Hirasawa Yui: 51%
Arena 30: Iwasawa Masami vs Honma Meiko
Honma Meiko: 52%
Arena 32: Charlotte Dunois vs Senjōgahara Hitagi
Charlotte Dunois: 53%
Arena 34: Aragaki Ayase vs Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko)
Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko): 57%
Arena 36: Yui-nyan vs Nakano Azusa
Nakano Azusa: 51%
Arena 37: Tachibana Kanade vs Shiina Mashiro
Tachibana Kanade: 56%