Worships: Kousaka Reina
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Re: RESULTS: 2010 $4¶¶|-|1R3 V

Post by Chocola » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Re: RESULTS: 2010 $4¶¶|-|1R3 V

Post by Momento10 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:40 am

Try this for the R "|?" It somewhat looks like an R.
I agree, Nagisa vs. C.C. was a very close match. I'm happy that Nagisa came out the winner. I wish Kotomi won, though.
I am wondering what will happen once Sapphire 7 comes along. Azusa and Shana will not be facing each other then, so I may be surprised about the results of who will receive the Sapphire necklace when it comes.
sirwence
Arturian
Arturian
Badges:
Worships: Saber
2019 Female Favorite: Saber
2018 Female Favorite: Saber
2018 Male Favorite: Totsuka Saika

Re: RESULTS: 2010 Sapphire 5

Post by sirwence » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 am

mostly expected results - aside from how close Nagisa vs CC was , and I had hoped Nanoha would win.
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:48 am

Did I see that 4 votes containing mine?
Did I see a rematch and Ami is dusted again?
Oo-yeah!
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
Miku
Sacred jewel
Sacred jewel
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: Someday can step onto Hockenheimring or Nürburgring to shout for local racing drivers!

Post by Miku » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 am

Nagisa beat C.C. by only 4 votes.....How close this match is! Besides, Mikoto seems doesn't perform as well as one month ago. I think Shana may probably takes the Sapphire necklace. What she need to do is just to beat Misaka Mikoto in the Sapphire 7. However, can Azusa make problems on Shana's road to her necklace? I really want to see the result of Sapphire 7.
Last edited by Miku on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImage
Elizabeth F. Beurling (Silver Fox) From: Maritime State Britannia
Wolfnagi
Necromancer
Necromancer
Worships: Sanzen'in Nagi
Wish: Want Nagi to win this year ISML....
And 1 Million bucks....

Post by Wolfnagi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 am

THE CRAPPIEST RESULT EVER!!!!!!
C.C lose only by 4 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF are going on with the world?????????
At least, the rest are good.............
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Umi
Void mage
Void mage
Worships: Ichinose Kotomi

Post by Umi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:02 am

Wow Kotomi did well against Maria. ♥
fujibayashi
Undine
Undine
Wish: World peace

Post by fujibayashi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am

I'm happy that kyou won,also Nagisa.
pseudonhym
Gym leader
Gym leader
Wish: An unpredictable SAIMOE 2011

Post by pseudonhym » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 am

Sigh... Kotomi should have won. Aside from that, well... I guess this one is better than Sapphire 4.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Please Support Senjougahara Hitagi in the International Saimoe League
ichocoX
Imouto
Imouto
Worships: Nagato Yuki
Wish: I wish for a good year for Yuki

Post by ichocoX » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 am

yay for Yuki :DD poor Ui T_T
wow only 4 votes :0 but i;m happy for nagisa :)
gaffer7
Gym leader
Gym leader

Post by gaffer7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 pm

4 votes?!!!! Gaah, if only a few more people had voted the right way... Poor CC; I don't hate Nagisa at all, but CC trumps her in my books! Maria vs Kotomi pretty darn close as well, that was what I wanted to see! Overall results decent really, although seeing Ami get a major whalloping wasn't really much fun...
Kairi
Claymore
Claymore
Worships: Hoshina Utau

Post by Kairi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Even though it was too close, really happy to see Nagisa winning. <3 Shame about Kotomi though, maybe next time. ;-;

Still wishing for better days for Minorin. Go go diet warrior ~
Image Image Image Image Image
ilkaid
Paladin
Paladin
Worships: Furude Hanyū
Wish: More free time

Post by ilkaid » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Wow Nagisa won by only 4 votes, still a wins a win.
It's a shame that Kotomi lost. Also I'm suprised Fate didn't beat Louise by more.
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 am

Kotomi losing to Maria hurts.... :tearsad:
But good job, Nagisa on the close win.
Mandarin wrote:Mikoto and Saten's boost from Railgun is beginning to wear thin though.
Since when did Ruiko have a boost? Despite Ruiko being my darkhorse favorite in Railgun, looking at Ruiko's overall record doesn't indicate much support to me.
And as for Mikoto losing strength, I'm betting Mikoto supporters may be getting tired and frustrated seeing Mikoto come so close period after period. And given Mikoto's current period SDO, some may have given up entirely this period. I really hope that's not the case though since Mikoto will need as much support as she can get to manage an upset over Shana. Even if Mikoto doesn't win the Sapphire necklace, a win over Shana (and thus denying Shana another necklace) would be very satisfying.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Mandarin
Samurai
Samurai
Worships: Mudkips
Wish: The CLANNAD characters to do well in ISML 2010. :)

Post by Mandarin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Kordosa wrote:Kotomi losing to Maria hurts.... :tearsad:
But good job, Nagisa on the close win.
Mandarin wrote:Mikoto and Saten's boost from Railgun is beginning to wear thin though.
Since when did Ruiko have a boost? Despite Ruiko being my darkhorse favorite in Railgun, looking at Ruiko's overall record doesn't indicate much support to me.
And as for Mikoto losing strength, I'm betting Mikoto supporters may be getting tired and frustrated seeing Mikoto come so close period after period. And given Mikoto's current period SDO, some may have given up entirely this period. I really hope that's not the case though since Mikoto will need as much support as she can get to manage an upset over Shana. Even if Mikoto doesn't win the Sapphire necklace, a win over Shana (and thus denying Shana another necklace) would be very satisfying.
Well, I say that since seeing as how Railgun recently ended around the times of the Preliminaries, it probably gave her an edge in getting into the Regular Season. She didn't fare so badly in Aquamarine with a -976 VD (hence her being boosted), but her popularity has probably slipped since then given how her VD have lingered between -2500 to -3000 VD in both Topaz and Amethyst. Mikoto, I guess, has been more consistent on the other hand - but I would have to agree that perhaps her fanbase will give her greater support in a period where she'll be more likely to win the necklace and ultimately the Double-Elimination Tournament.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Melon Pan: 55

Post by hinakatbklyn » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Kordosa wrote:
Mikoto's opponents are starting to lose, so she may be relegated to spoiler role in Sapphire, but that also means she has no pressure like in Aquamarine or Topaz. I think Mikoto will find a way to beat Shana or at least make it close like against Hina.

Emerald will be an interesting scenario though. Mikoto's final opponent Mio is perhaps much tougher than Shana, but if Mikoto beats Mio (depending on Mikoto's opponents) she could be withing striking distance (one upset) of getting the same SDO as Shana.