VOTING: 2011 Sapphire 8 [Necklace Round] - 21 July

imbehindyou
Time traveler
Time traveler
Worships: Rena
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Becoming Pokemon Master.  Wishes for: Becoming teh Master Hater.  Wishes for: James' Victreebel & Mime Jr. Secret Identity: I am a robot. 

Re: VOTING: 2011 Sapphire 8 [Necklace Round] - 21 July

Post by imbehindyou » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 pm

goooooooooo Victorique :)
sorry Haruhi-sama, but Victorique has slim chance of making back to necklace round...
ARENA 01-Nakano AzusaGokō Ruri (Kuroneko)Katsura HinagikuShanaSuzumiya HaruhiAisaka TaigaVictorique de Blois
ARENA 02-Ogata RinaNakagawa KanonEdomae LunarHoshina UtauHanato KobatoLynn MinmayAthena Glory
ARENA 03-Tsukuyomi KomoeYamanaka SawakoKuroi NanakoTanizaki YukariRebecca MiyamotoFujimura TaigaKatsura Yukiji
ARENA 04-Wilhelmina CarmelKohakuRobertaSakurazaka HazukiMayleneShannonIzayoi Sakuya
ARENA 05-Ayanami ReiShiomiya ShioriChiiHōsen ElisArurūTomoe MamiEnma Ai
Isumi
Dango
Dango

Post by Isumi » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

ARENA 01-Nakano AzusaGokō Ruri (Kuroneko)Katsura HinagikuShanaSuzumiya HaruhiAisaka TaigaVictorique de Blois
ARENA 02-Ogata RinaNakagawa KanonEdomae LunarHoshina UtauHanato KobatoLynn MinmayAthena Glory
ARENA 03-Tsukuyomi KomoeYamanaka SawakoKuroi NanakoTanizaki YukariRebecca MiyamotoFujimura TaigaKatsura Yukiji
ARENA 04-Wilhelmina CarmelKohakuRobertaSakurazaka HazukiMayleneShannonIzayoi Sakuya
Ts1997
Gym leader
Gym leader

Post by Ts1997 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm

ARENA 03-Tsukuyomi KomoeYamanaka SawakoKuroi KanakoTanizaki YukariRebecca MiyamotoFujimura TaigaKatsura Yukiji
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
2017 Female Favorite: Tomori Nao
2017 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

imbehindyou wrote:goooooooooo Victorique :)
sorry Haruhi-sama, but Victorique has slim chance of making back to necklace round...
Indeed. While Kuroneko and Hinagiku will have only a very small chance to go 7-0 in any of the remaining necklace round, Victorika has small chance of even appearing in any of the future necklace group match, unless I have underestimated June Episodes of Gosick a great deal.
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm

choosing between Ruri or Azu-nyan.. *sigh*

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
EvianBubble
Detective
Detective

Post by EvianBubble » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Good luck Hina for the necklace! >_< Unlike others, I most definitely do NOT support Victorica. Out of the necklace contestants, she is my most hated one ... lol XD
Arena 3 was kind of hard, but went with Kuroi in the end. Didn't know any arena 4 but picked someone who looked cool, haha XD Also, good luck Mami! You can do it :3
Judas_Iscariote
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Worships: NagatoISM

Post by Judas_Iscariote » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Zenithale
Hunter
Hunter
Worships: Takei Hisa

Post by Zenithale » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Chikara Icy
Mad scientist
Mad scientist
Wish: A better life

Post by Chikara Icy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm

VoteShow
Nakano Azusa
Hoshina Utau
Yamanaka Sawako
Maylene
Enma Ai
Necklace. Go Azusa! Get your first necklace!
Ex 2. Good luck Sawa-chan! :D
Ex 4. Sorry Mami, but I prefer Ai instead
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Up against my #1 for the year, but still voting for Hina-tan (#2) for this necklace. No doubt that Azusa'll be able to take hold of another necklace before the season is over.
Red/Pink Hair, green/hazel eyes, blue stone. Hinagiku for the primary colors of light trifecta. Taking the necklace while she's the president of the Seitokai is an honor she deserves :)
And need to give Hayate something to stare at at chest level :P
Yukiji to further support her sister.
HnG form voting turnout (same themes)Show
Katsura Hinagiku
Ruca Suirenji
Katsura Yukiji
Chi'Haru' Harukaze
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Given the current situation, I believe that this is Kuroneko's last chance at a necklace. Emerald will be almost guaranteed to be a battle between Azusa and Shana only, unless something preposterous happens like Shana losing (again). Ruby will probably be Azusa or Shana, whoever didn't win Emerald. And I can't see Hinagiku or Eucliwood NOT taking the Diamond necklace. If Kuroneko can barely beat Mio, I shudder to think how she will fare against Shana, who she hasn't faced yet. That almost guarantees a period where she won't be eligible.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.
Yakuman
Berserker
Berserker
Worships: Kurumi-sama *.*
2017 Female Favorite: Rem
2017 Male Favorite: Okazaki Tomoya
Wish: more

Post by Yakuman » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 pm

This was awfully hard -_-
1) Normally I'd pick Voctorique, but I ended up choosing Azu-nyan. If she doesn't win, she might prevent Mio having a chance at a later period. I also like her better than Kuroneko, so...
2) Choice between Kanon and Kobato, I decided to vote for Kobato for a friend of mine.
3) Tough choice between Komoe, Sawa-chan and Nanako. I don't know why I picked the latter one, lol.
4) Match between Shannon and Sakuya, but I don't really like the character design of Umineko, so I'm voting for the Touhou-character this time.
5) Incredibily hard matchup. I was torn between Shiori, Mami and Aruruu.
Hurry up and make a contract with me! ◕‿‿◕ ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
defeated but not forgotten favoritesShow
ImageImageImage
Materials used in the sig are courtesy of Marinara, ppizzapie, Hikari-chan and Annabloem
superunature
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Worships: Akiba
Wish: Rabu touch!

Post by superunature » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

don't think too hard, it is what it is
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Worships: Kaname Madoka
2019 Female Favorite: Kaname Madoka
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
2017 Female Favorite: Katō Megumi
2017 Male Favorite: Korosensei
Wish: An awesome 2019 ISML.

Post by Hachiko » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Jack_Rav
Thaumaturge
Thaumaturge
Wish: For both Kanade and Yuki to win a necklace this year. Wish granted! <3

Post by Jack_Rav » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:10 pm

KholdStare88 wrote: Given the current situation, I believe that this is Kuroneko's last chance at a necklace. Emerald will be almost guaranteed to be a battle between Azusa and Shana only, unless something preposterous like Shana losing (again). Ruby will probably be Azusa or Shana, whoever didn't win Emerald. And I can't see Hinagiku or Eucliwood NOT taking the Diamond necklace. If Kuroneko can barely beat Mio, I shudder to think how she will fare against Shana, who she hasn't faced yet. That almost guarantees a period where she won't be eligible.
Well, if Shana were to face Yuki in the Emerald Period, it'd be far from preposterous if she were to lose - indeed, I can't see Yuki losing to her atm. ((Having said that, you may be privy to the future schedule which allows you to say this with confidence..)

Also, the rest of your post seems to assume that neither Azusa or Shana will be taking the Sapphire necklace - or are you assuming Kuroneko will win by virtue of it being her last real chance? I don't think a 6-1 record results in an 'almost guarantee' of being outside the Necklace Showdown. This period alone shows that the majority of those with 6-1 above made it - surely this will increase as those '7-0'er's become ineligible?

((Also, voted for Azusa in the Necklace Showdown.))
Reminder: Start of November = ARIA. Hahi~
Aquamarine
Flame haze
Flame haze
2017 Female Favorite: Onodera Kosaki

Post by Aquamarine » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shinikun
Beef bowl
Beef bowl
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: To Fate-chan win this year of ISML

Post by Shinikun » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Image Image
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Wish: adventure

Post by HeartClover » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Melon Pan: 55

Post by hinakatbklyn » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

KholdStare88 wrote: If Kuroneko can barely beat Mio, I shudder to think how she will fare against Shana, who she hasn't faced yet. That almost guarantees a period where she won't be eligible.
(Aq) Azusa / (To) Yuki / (Am) Mikoto / (sap) Mio... It's unlikely Ruri can beat Kanade and Shana. If she doesn't win Sapphire, She would have only one more chance (when she faces Eucliwood) and hope she has a high enough SDO to contend.
Chocola
Hikarin's Kitty
Hikarin's Kitty
Worships: Kousaka Reina
2017 Female Favorite: Karasuma Chitose
2017 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Hikachu to not hate me

Post by Chocola » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Jack_Rav wrote:
KholdStare88 wrote: Given the current situation, I believe that this is Kuroneko's last chance at a necklace. Emerald will be almost guaranteed to be a battle between Azusa and Shana only, unless something preposterous like Shana losing (again). Ruby will probably be Azusa or Shana, whoever didn't win Emerald. And I can't see Hinagiku or Eucliwood NOT taking the Diamond necklace. If Kuroneko can barely beat Mio, I shudder to think how she will fare against Shana, who she hasn't faced yet. That almost guarantees a period where she won't be eligible.
Also, the rest of your post seems to assume that neither Azusa or Shana will be taking the Sapphire necklace - or are you assuming Kuroneko will win by virtue of it being her last real chance? I don't think a 6-1 record results in an 'almost guarantee' of being outside the Necklace Showdown. This period alone shows that the majority of those with 6-1 above made it - surely this will increase as those '7-0'er's become ineligible?
I'm not assuming neither Azusa nor Shana will take the Sapphire necklace. My post was entirely to campaign for Kuroneko winning the Sapphire necklace (because she won't get another chance), resulting in neither Azusa nor Shana taking the Sapphire necklace if Kuroneko does win.

And remember that being 6-1 can have higher SDO than 7-0. In short, it's likely that most of Diamond necklace candidates will be 6-1, probably Hinagiku and Eucliwood included. But it's more than just about wins. It's about how how many votes you get too, which is where Tier 1 and WC has an advantage of Tier 2 and Kuroneko, who is Tier 3.

hinakatbklyn pointed out that Kuroneko has not yet faced Shana and Kanade, where she will lose handily. After Sapphire, Kuroneko will only have 1 last chance at a necklace, and she will have to compete against Hinagiku, Eucliwood, and/or Shana/Azusa, AND she needs to have higher SDO than the aforementioned since she'll likely get less votes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MAL Ratings ISML Chat, Saimoe Blog, Saimoe Wiki
A tall, towering wall looms in front of me. Beyond that is something that I could never to see on my own.
And that is...the view from the top.