RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by LOveLive! » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:28 am

Anyway, it took 6 years for another series to make 2 necklace winners since 2009.
User avatar
HeartClover
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Worships: Audrey Hepburn
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: adventure
Location: the internet

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by HeartClover » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 am

Shitoge won. I quit.
Image
Thanks to my lovely Emjayfor the sig~
User avatar
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Veon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 am

12000 votes?!
WHAT THE HELL?!
We didn't had such number even in last year final.
No I can't believe... I can't believe that half of those votes doesn't come from MV'ers.

I DEMAND REVOTE!

PS: Even my computer couldn't hold this bullshit and show me blue screen. >_<
Last edited by Veon on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LOveLive!
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
[HUMAN SEQUENCER]
Posts: 3906
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
Melon Pan: 306
Wish: To do IIDX well
Location: KONMAI

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by LOveLive! » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:47 am

HeartClover wrote:Shitoge won. I quit.
User avatar
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Posts: 16395
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:27 pm
Worships: Kaname Madoka
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Female Favorite: Aisaka Taiga
2020 Male Favorite: Agatsuma Zen'itsu
2019 Female Favorite: Kaname Madoka
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: An awesome 2020 ISML.
Location: Long Beach, California
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Hachiko » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:16 am

NewsShow
Image ISML 2015: Stella In Danger Of Coming Up Empty This Season
15-1 dark horse Chitoge Kirisaki wins Emerald Necklace, Koyomi Araragi takes Pendant

By Jo-Ryan Salazar
The Bedlam On Baltic Avenue
September 18, 2015


Match Day 8 of the 2015 International Saimoe League Emerald Period has concluded, and the Stella Division is in serious danger of being shut out from all of the spoils except for its Division Final prize. Chitoge Kirisaki, listed as a 15-1 dark horse, has won the Emerald Necklace with 6092 votes (26.57%) for a score of 53.550. What is noteworthy about this race is that over 20,000 votes were cast in this final and a similar turnout is tipped for the Topaz Necklace and Pendant Matches. The Topaz Necklace and Pendant Matches have been given a over/under of 20,000 and the over by the Bedlam on Baltic Avenue.

Yui Yuigahama and Mashiro Shiina have been placed as the Challengers of Record for the Emerald Necklace, with Yuigahama gaining first preference and tipped to complete a regular season sweep for the Nova Division participants. Yuigahama earned 6,049 votes (26.39%) for a score of 53.470. Shiina is the only possible threat from the Stella for the Topaz necklace. She earned 5,163 votes (22.52%) for a score of 53.257.

Individually, the rest of the field didn't even manage 1,600 votes, let alone 5,000. Azusa Nakano recorded 1,530 votes (6.67%) for a score of 32.932. Inori Yuzuriha earned 1,521 votes (6.63%) for a score of 32.757. This may be an uphill battle for Date A Live this season. Tohka Yatogami earned 1,116 votes (4.87%) for a score of 29.882 while Yoshino earned 1,454 votes (6.34%) for a score of 27.546.

"Well, I was inspired by Kosaki to win another one and stick it to OreGaIru but I am personally throwing my support behind Yui Yuigahama to win the Topaz," Chitoge said at a press conference in Tokyo. "She will win and send Mashiro down to her knees. The Stella Division is old news. We're the new faces. We're ready to stick it to the old guard and claim the Tiara. There is no turning back.

"I would like to thank Kosaki, Raku, Marika, Seishirou and Ruri for their companionship and support. And to you voters, stick with us: we won't let you down."
Image Koyomi Araragi, listed by the Bedlam as a 3-1 second choice, secured the Emerald Necklace with a score of 58.628 after winning 5,816 votes (31.18%). BoBA-listed favorite Accelerator now becomes the Challenger of Record and the favorite to win the Topaz Pendant after winning 5,306 votes (28.45%) for a score of 58.204. Should that be the case, it would put Sora in the driver's seat to win the Scepter only for this reason: Kotori Itsuka did not win a single necklace last season but still won the Tiara. Sora earned 2,086 votes (11.18%) for a score of 36.451.

Sorata Kanda might not make the postseason, but he did finish fourth with a score of 33.821 after earning 1,579 votes (8.47%). Gilgamesh has a better chance of making the cut. He earned 1,320 votes (7.08%) for a score of 32.625. Tatsuya Shiba may be on the outside looking in postseason wise and needs to win out in the Topaz. Shiba earned 1,347 votes (7.22%) for a score of 30.718. Seiya Kanie, meanwhile, is safe. However, in the Pendant Match he held up the rear, winning 1,197 votes (6.42%) for a score of 29.156.

"Well, I don't know what you guys want me to say but I'll wing it," said Araragi via phone interview from his house. "I want to thank my voters, my wife Hitagi, Shinobu and Nadeko for their support, and even Tsubasa and Suruga and my wonderful sisters Karen and Tsukihi for their support as well.

"It's a long season, and I am glad I got something out of this. I also would like to thank the voters for getting behind us even though Hitagi, Nadeko and Shinobu are getting killed this season. Your faith is strong, and for this, you have my gratitude. Thank you, voters."

In the qualifier, a match between the past champions of the ISML, it was also a race between the top three historically in the competition. In the end, it was no surprise: Kanade Tachibana won again, defeated Mikoto Misaka 6615-6371. Ruri Gokou was third with a respectable 5788 votes. Kotori Itsuka earned 1597 votes to finish fourth. Mio Akiyama was fifth with 1293 votes, Hinagiku Katsura was sixth with 785 votes and Fate Testarossa was last with 623 votes.

The remaining exhibitions were mostly battles between sibling combos, save for one. In a rare victory for Code Geass over Angel Beats, Lelouch and Nunnally Lamperouge defeated Yuzuru and Hatsune Otonashi 7699-4785. Taishi and Touko Ichimiya prevailed ovver Jun'ichi and Miya Tachibana 4607-4463, Nozomi Kiriya and Tsumiki Miniwa teamed up to defeat Millhiore Firianno Biscotti and Makoto Sawatari 5154-4619, Rito and Mikan Yuuki thrashed 6099-4666 and Tamako and Anko Kitashirakawa obliterated Fu and Itsuki Inubouzaki 6249-3975.

TOP 16, Nova Division
1. Yukino Yukinoshita (AQ)
2. Chiyo Sakura (RUB)
3. Kosaki Onodera (AM)
4. Yui Yuigahama
5. Shiro
6. Chitoge Kirisaki (EM)
7. Jibril
8. Yoshino
9. Kurumi Tokisaki
10. Isuzu Sento
11. Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi
12. Tohka Yatogami
13. Shino Asada
14. Maki Nishikino
15. Kurousagi
16. Marika Tachibana

TOP 16, Stella Division
1. Rin Tohsaka
2. Mashiro Shiina
3. Ayase Aragaki
4. Illyasviel von Einzbern
5. Eru Chitanda
6. Kotori Itsuka (C)
7. Nanami Aoyama
8. Yuri Nakamura
9. Asuna Yuuki
10. Saber
11. Eucliwood Hellscythe
12. Rikka Takanashi
13. Kuroyukihime
14. Azusa Nakano
15. Yui-nyan
16. Kurisu Makise

TOP 16, Male Division
1. Hachiman Hikigaya (AQ)
2. Sora
3. Yuzuru Otonashi (AM)
4. Accelerator
5. Archer (RUB)
6. Touma Kamijou
7. Gintoki Sakata
8. Koyomi Araragi (EM)
9. Izayoi Sakamaki
10. Seiya Kanie
11. Kiritsugu Emiya
12. Edward Elric
13. Keima Katsuragi
14. Gilgamesh
15. Ryuuji Takasu
16. Tomoya Okazaki

Match Day 1 of the 2015 International Saimoe League Topaz Period is scheduled for Sunday, September 27, 2015. Vote for your favorites at InternationalSaimoe.com and join the ongoing debate. And keep it right here on The Bedlam on Baltic Avenue for continuing coverage of the International Saimoe League, the world's premier anime character competition!
User avatar
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Posts: 4073
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 am
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
Melon Pan: 50
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.
Location: Mississippi, USA
Contact:

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Kordosa » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:19 am

inb4 all the voters leave when Topaz 1 starts. Shades of 2013 Topaz 1 where nearly 16,000 voters came for the Kanade-Mikoto match and then left, leaving just over 8700 votes in Topaz 2. (The rest of Topaz hovered around the mid-8000 vote range until Topaz 7 with 9500 votes for the Kanade-Kuroneko match. For that matter, there were 8700 votes in the Emerald necklace match preceding Topaz 1.)

Anyway, so damn glad Mashiro didn't win. A little torn though, since while I don't mind Chitoge winning, I would have preferred Yui. Also have mixed feelings about the pendant results, since I voted for both Koyomi and Accelerator, though I was supporting Accelerator more.


Also, would I seem too greedy if I requested that Chitoge's poster be re-done to get rid of those jagged edges? ^^;

Hachiko wrote:Upset of the Round: Lelouch and Nunnally over Yuzuru and Hatsune.
Code Geass rarely gets a decent victory over the likes of Angel Beats. This is a big scalp.
Nope. While Angel Beats! may be a more popular series, I would argue that the more popular characters in this match won.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
User avatar
Lurke_Skylurker
Meganekko
Meganekko
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Lurke_Skylurker » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:24 am

matchbaby wrote:Kanade Mikoto and Kuroneko

^^^
How come we don't ban you guys!
Give us a reason!
Even Kuroneko can 1v4 -_-
I think the option of having 2 votes greatly helped Kuroneko here, since she didn't have to split with Kanade, with Kanade getting all of HanaKana votes.
Last edited by Lurke_Skylurker on Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Exxin
Bard
Bard
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Exxin » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:25 am

I don't often voice out misgivings, but these vote totals cast a lot of doubt.
Necklace match: 22925
Pendant match: 18651
Qualifier: 23072
Exhibition matches: around 9000-11000 (Lelouch having 12484)

More than 10000 voters more than last necklace round
More than double times Emerald 7
Far more than Finals last year...
Looking more and more like a losing battle against Multivoters.

ISML Staff: 0 Multivoters: over 9000

Of curiosity, can we learn the raw vote total?
User avatar
matchbaby
Necromancer
Necromancer
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:51 am
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isla
Melon Pan: 65
Wish: Isla!!! All hail for Isla!!!
Shiro and Sora!! As least win something!!
Same as Illya~!
Location: Hong Kong, China

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by matchbaby » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:40 am

Exxin wrote:I don't often voice out misgivings, but these vote totals cast a lot of doubt.
Necklace match: 22925
Pendant match: 18651
Qualifier: 23072
Exhibition matches: around 9000-11000 (Lelouch having 12484)

More than 10000 voters more than last necklace round
More than double times Emerald 7
Far more than Finals last year...
Looking more and more like a losing battle against Multivoters.

ISML Staff: 0 Multivoters: over 9000

Of curiosity, can we learn the raw vote total?
It is meaningless to compare with emerald 7 as we CAN NEVER know about the effect of Kanade vs Mikoto, their attention are superb in ISML

If we compare, the most suitable example is 2014 prelim day N which we have KanadeMikotoKuronekoMashiroTaiga.
In my opinion, this kind of result is rational.

Also dont forget, there are more voters in this year than 2014 for average.
User avatar
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Veon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:50 am

matchbaby wrote:
Exxin wrote:I don't often voice out misgivings, but these vote totals cast a lot of doubt.
Necklace match: 22925
Pendant match: 18651
Qualifier: 23072
Exhibition matches: around 9000-11000 (Lelouch having 12484)

More than 10000 voters more than last necklace round
More than double times Emerald 7
Far more than Finals last year...
Looking more and more like a losing battle against Multivoters.

ISML Staff: 0 Multivoters: over 9000

Of curiosity, can we learn the raw vote total?
It is meaningless to compare with emerald 7 as we CAN NEVER know about the effect of Kanade vs Mikoto, their attention are superb in ISML

If we compare, the most suitable example is 2014 prelim day N which we have KanadeMikotoKuronekoMashiroTaiga.
In my opinion, this kind of result is rational.

Also dont forget, there are more voters in this year than 2014 for average.
Last's years Kanade vs Mikoto.
7200 votes - Aquamarine necklace match.
8000 votes - Topaz 7
Less than 7000 - Division Final

And prelim day, that you talking 9000 votes.

Sry, but I don't buy this bullshit. It could be reasonable with 9000 votes, but not with 12000.
User avatar
Lurke_Skylurker
Meganekko
Meganekko
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 am
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Lurke_Skylurker » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:00 am

Veon wrote:
matchbaby wrote:
Exxin wrote:I don't often voice out misgivings, but these vote totals cast a lot of doubt.
Necklace match: 22925
Pendant match: 18651
Qualifier: 23072
Exhibition matches: around 9000-11000 (Lelouch having 12484)

More than 10000 voters more than last necklace round
More than double times Emerald 7
Far more than Finals last year...
Looking more and more like a losing battle against Multivoters.

ISML Staff: 0 Multivoters: over 9000

Of curiosity, can we learn the raw vote total?
It is meaningless to compare with emerald 7 as we CAN NEVER know about the effect of Kanade vs Mikoto, their attention are superb in ISML

If we compare, the most suitable example is 2014 prelim day N which we have KanadeMikotoKuronekoMashiroTaiga.
In my opinion, this kind of result is rational.

Also dont forget, there are more voters in this year than 2014 for average.
Last's years Kanade vs Mikoto.
7200 votes - Aquamarine necklace match.
8000 votes - Topaz 7
Less than 7000 - Division Final

And prelim day, that you talking 9000 votes.

Sry, but I don't buy this bullshit. It could be resonable with 9000 votes, but not with 12000.
Does this mean that most/some of Kanade and Mikoto Faction really left? And just came back for this match?

And the ones that are here right now, the ones who seem to favor Nova.... are different people?...if they are actually "people" at all

Oh my :onion112: :onion33:

#ConspiracyWhatsGoingOn
User avatar
Kiwigiwi
[Apteryx mantelli]
[Apteryx mantelli]
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: Death
Melon Pan: 81
Wish: hehehe......poggers....

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Kiwigiwi » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 am

I'm really disappointed that Accelerator didn't win the pendant when he had it right in his grasp. Then again, Yuigahama or Mashiro was basically EXPECTED to win the necklace. I'm not sure where all the sudden votes for the underdogs came from, but I'm pretty sure the arena with tiara winners has something to do with it.

Also guys, please. Demanding a revote isn't going to do anything. I'm also pretty sure the staff has done all they can to filter out as many multi votes as possible.

♡ Secret Santa Daisuki ♡
SecretsShow
Image
Image
Image
Image
♫ Much love to my secret santa of 2016 ♥
User avatar
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Veon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:20 am

Lurke_Skylurker wrote: Does this mean that most/some of Kanade and Mikoto Faction really left? And just came back for this match?

And the ones that are here right now, the ones who seem to favor Nova.... are different people?...if they are actually "people" at all

Oh my :onion112: :onion33:

#ConspiracyWhatsGoingOn
We have at least 2 major (Multivoters) factions.
HanaKana faction that vote for Kanade, Kuroneko and Araragi.
And Mikoto faction that vote for Mikoto and Accelerator.
It's hard to say which faction is resposibility for which contenstant in Necklace Match. (Mashiro, Yui and Chitoge).
Expecting Yui and Chitoge supported by HanaKana and Mashiro supported by Mikoto.
HanaKana faction is more stable, that's why I think that they can be Nova Faction. (They also showed great power during Amethyst)
But everything is possible... And I don't know much about results.

Eh. I would really like to know which characters shares votes...
Kurogarasu wrote: Also guys, please. Demanding a revote isn't going to do anything. I'm also pretty sure the staff has done all they can to filter out as many multi votes as possible.
All they can - It's looks like they can't do much.
User avatar
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Posts: 1679
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2020 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
2020 Male Favorite: Ray
2019 Female Favorite: Rachel Gardner
2019 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe
Location: Tanuki Hotpot

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by WoodyMC » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:24 am

Veon wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote: Also guys, please. Demanding a revote isn't going to do anything. I'm also pretty sure the staff has done all they can to filter out as many multi votes as possible.
All they can - It's looks like they can't do much.
Plz don't underestimate others' hard work like that while you're not so sure about it. We don't even know what is the original vote count
Image
User avatar
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Veon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 am

WoodyMC wrote:
Veon wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote: Also guys, please. Demanding a revote isn't going to do anything. I'm also pretty sure the staff has done all they can to filter out as many multi votes as possible.
All they can - It's looks like they can't do much.
Plz don't underestimate others' hard work like that while you're not so sure about it. We don't even know what is the original vote count
I didn't say, that they didn't want. I just said that they COULDN'T do this.
Nothing is perfect.
Every system have holes. MV'ers just find them.
User avatar
WoodyMC
[3,14% Pasta]
[3,14% Pasta]
Posts: 1679
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Magolor Day
Melon Pan: 376
2020 Female Favorite: Shokuhō Misaki
2020 Male Favorite: Ray
2019 Female Favorite: Rachel Gardner
2019 Male Favorite: Saiki Kusuo
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Reg
Wish: Gem Apple to Dominate the Universe
Location: Tanuki Hotpot

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by WoodyMC » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 am

Veon wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:
Veon wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote: Also guys, please. Demanding a revote isn't going to do anything. I'm also pretty sure the staff has done all they can to filter out as many multi votes as possible.
All they can - It's looks like they can't do much.
Plz don't underestimate others' hard work like that while you're not so sure about it. We don't even know what is the original vote count
I didn't say they didn't want. I just said that they COULDN'T do this.
Nothing is perfect.
Every system have holes. MV'ers just find them.
And how should you know they couldn't ? What if the original vote count was even far more bigger than this ?
You know, the staffs gain like .... nothing in hosting those voting events. Your words just make ISML closer to the destruction....
Not that i don't understand you, but .... i'm quite sure the revote can't solve anything
Last edited by WoodyMC on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Hetaliafan09
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Posts: 961
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 am
Worships: Gilgamesh
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Become a member of the Straw Hat crew.

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Hetaliafan09 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 am

Truly fantastic. Chitoge/Araragi is a wonderful outcome.

The Chitoge haters tears are delicious.
User avatar
Veon
Salamander
Salamander
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Badges:
Image
Melon Pan: 105
2018 Female Favorite: Tōsaka Rin
Wish: Contract?

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Veon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:42 am

WoodyMC wrote:
Veon wrote:
WoodyMC wrote:
Veon wrote:
Kurogarasu wrote: Also guys, please. Demanding a revote isn't going to do anything. I'm also pretty sure the staff has done all they can to filter out as many multi votes as possible.
All they can - It's looks like they can't do much.
Plz don't underestimate others' hard work like that while you're not so sure about it. We don't even know what is the original vote count
I didn't say they didn't want. I just said that they COULDN'T do this.
Nothing is perfect.
Every system have holes. MV'ers just find them.
And how should you know they couldn't ? What if the original vote count was even far more bigger than this ?
Just because they eliminated half of multi-votes, wouldn't change the fact that they could miss other half.
I don't know why you even used this as argument? I never said that they didn't try to do something in this matter.
WoodyMC wrote: You know, the staffs gain like .... nothing in hosting those voting events. Your words just make ISML closer to the destruction....
It's already in destruction mode...

EDIT:
WoodyMC wrote: Not that i don't understand you, but .... i'm quite sure the revote can't solve anything [/size]
But if we took out ToC match, then MV'ers could not be so much interested in this...
Last edited by Veon on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Posts: 4242
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Fuijiwara » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:48 am

WoodyMC wrote: You know, the staffs gain like .... nothing in hosting those voting events. Your words just make ISML closer to the destruction....
It's already in destruction mode...


So, you're saying that the staff are useless, is that it?

Are you implying that despite the best efforts of the Staff working for 3 hours to resolve the issue, you find them useless?

What is wrong with you?

EDIT: Okay, maybe a bit tooo harsh. But I do hope you understand what I mean


NVM, ignore this post
Last edited by Fuijiwara on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Exxin
Bard
Bard
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Melon Pan: 50

Re: RESULTS: 2015 Emerald 8

Post by Exxin » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:50 am

Not going to quote all replies, just to clarify my position: I don't discount staffs hard work, I am sure the raw total is much higher (which is why I wanted to know) and they work very hard to squeeze what they can to preserve what is left. I don't care much about a revote, unlikely to get one even if yo get a huge petition though the winner probably will change. I was just making an observation that it is hard to doubt MV carrying the brunt of all assaults and it means the qualifier (cause of MV) cast much shadow on the necklace and pendant winners. It's a shame that it is now the largest MV that can get away with it wins and affects all in the round. Mostly I'm curious to the raw totals as compared to other rounds.
WoodyMC wrote: Plz don't underestimate others' hard work like that while you're not so sure about it. We don't even know what is the original vote count
Is why I asked for raw totals if staff can be so kind. I understand if not.
Locked