VOTING: 2011 Ruby 8 [Necklace Round] - 8 September

Aria.H
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Worships: Uzumaki Naruto
Melon Pan: 50

Re: VOTING: 2011 Ruby 8 [Necklace Round] - 8 September

Post by Aria.H » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 am

ARENA 01-Katsura HinagikuSuzumiya HaruhiSenjōgahara HitagiShanaNakano AzusaAkiyama MioEucliwood Hellscythe
ARENA 02-Furude HanyūLisianthusNagiHitotsubashi YuriePacifica CasullHanazono KarinMoriya Suwako
ARENA 03-Kannabi no MikotoAmamiya YūkoTsukimiya AyuRakkaFlonneMitsukai DokuroKazakiri Hyōka
ARENA 04-Kurusugawa HimekoHimegami AisaHino ReiAmatsume AkiraFurude RikaHiiragi TsukasaHakurei Reimu
ARENA 05-Yuzuhara KonomiAna CoppolaIllyasviel von EinzbernSakura KyōkoMorishima HarukaNōmi KudryavkaShirakawa Nanaka
shiraoky
Electromaster
Electromaster
Worships: the rwby ladies <3
Wish: more time to laze around and have fun!

Post by shiraoky » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 am

ARENA 01-Katsura HinagikuSuzumiya HaruhiSenjōgahara HitagiShanaNakano AzusaAkiyama MioEucliwood Hellscythe
ARENA 02-Furude HanyūLisianthusNagiHitotsubashi YuriePacifica CasullHanazono KarinMoriya Suwako
ARENA 03-Kannabi no MikotoAmamiya YūkoTsukimiya AyuRakkaFlonneMitsukai DokuroKazakiri Hyōka
ARENA 04-Kurusugawa HimekoHimegami AisaHino ReiAmatsume AkiraFurude RikaHiiragi TsukasaHakurei Reimu
ARENA 05-Yuzuhara KonomiAna CoppolaIllyasviel von EinzbernSakura KyōkoMorishima HarukaNōmi KudryavkaShirakawa Nanaka
Thanks to M-J for the beautiful sigs<3~!
Marinara
Artisan
Artisan
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Horo, the Wise Wolf
Wish: Bottomless ramen

Post by Marinara » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:38 am

Marinara's Anime Blog: Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
AntonioD
Dakimakura
Dakimakura
Wish: Heaven!!!

Post by AntonioD » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:11 am

Elvinsky
Spirit hunter
Spirit hunter

Post by Elvinsky » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 am

I missed a potential free cookie from Mio and Asa lost her exhibition match? :( Such misfortune. Oh well...
Main: H! I! N! A! You know the tune! Hai hai! ~♪
Ex. 1: Only familiar with Sia and Nagi. Went with Sia because of her interesting split personality (any more would be spoiler territory). But I'm guessing the Touhou character will dominate anyway...
Ex. 2: Going for Hyouka for this match, but I'm expecting the battle to be centered around the first three characters (a.k.a.: the ones from visual novel adaptations).
Ex. 3: Though I like Akira's genki personality and Tsukasa's clutziness(?), I decided to give Aisa some love. Again, I'm guessing the Touhou character will dominate anyway...
Ex. 4: Kyouko or Haruka? Argh, JEEZ! @_@

Main and Ex. 4 = seiyuu joke bonus
Ex. 2 and Ex. 3 = same series bonus
"Rip and Tear. Rip and tear until it's done."
"To the good people I met on this site (Kordosa, Minhtam, Crisu, Maglor, Desufire, Momo, Marinara, Midnight-Jasper, Hikarin, Momento10, Shiraoky, Alex, Bastion, Superunature, Demi., Sedon, xcrossfacekillahx, Silver21, CureRainbow) thank you for the nice memories."
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 am

VotesShow
Necklace Match: I went with Hitagi. It's as simple as that.

Exhibition Overview: There were only six exhibition competitors I didn't know (excluding the exhibition showdown competitors): Yurie, Karin, Yuuko, Rakka, Flonne, and Dokuro. (Yay, I know everyone in Arena 4.)

Exhibition 1: It took every ounce of my willpower to support Pacifica here instead of giving my vote to Pyon-, I mean, Suwako.
Exhibition 2: Of course I voted for Ayu Ayu. Free (stolen) taiyaki for everyone! :bigsmile:
Exhibition 3: Even after a year has past and having formally become a Touhou fan, I still don't have an armpit fetish.... probably. Giving my vote to the under-appreciated Aisa.
Exhibition Showdown: Kyouko gets my vote, of course. Pocky and apples for everyone!
Elvinsky wrote: Ex. 1: Only familiar with Sia and Nagi. Went with Sia because of her interesting split personality (any more would be spoiler territory). But I'm guessing the Touhou character will dominate anyway...
I'm not entirely convinced that Suwako will get the top spot since she's a more recent character than the Touhou characters that have participated in ISML so far and might not be known to the more casual Internet surfers.

And speaking of which, any picture of Suwako that doesn't include Pyonta automatically fails. So here's an image of Suwako with Pyonta included.
Suwako's Nice HatShow
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Metaler
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Minakami Yuki; Takako X Runa; Mioda Ibuki; Toono Ren... It's a long-ass list.
Wish: To keep on taking it easy, and to keep my mind limber.

Post by Metaler » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 am

"Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner" ~Lao Tzu
Miyuri
Gnome
Gnome
Worships: Care to guess?
Wish: Freedom and her own world.

Post by Miyuri » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 am

Midst
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Kamio Misuzu
Wish: Pass all my **** classes XP.

Post by Midst » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 am

LightTwo
Mystes
Mystes
Worships: Aisaka Taiga
Wish: The end of the world

Post by LightTwo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:46 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Bastion
Titan
Titan
Badges:
Wish: People who actually want to do their jobs.

Post by Bastion » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:04 am

shabutaro wrote:ps: hinagiku hair is pink, not ruby's red
color argumentShow
Hinagiku's also been potrayed with strawberry-orange hair, and she is the series' 'red-head'. The school uniform is also predominately red-hued.
Jamie AB is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?
Confusing statements are fun :p
Medaka Kurokami wrote:People aren't meant to protect the rules, rules are meant to protect people
(*'////'*)
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae27 ... nner-1.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

ImageImage
*Puts Nagi behind the drums and Hinagiku at the front with the mike and a guitar*
Banners made by Midnight Jasper & Marinara
Kordosa wrote:I can just imagine all of the Hinagiku facepalming moments. That alone is worth it.
HnG chapter 333 pg 9 wrote:She (Hinagiku) realized an incredibly obvious but oft overlooked point: One had to read the manga before they could give their judgment of it.
ithekro wrote:Remember you aren't allowed to use your powers for evil.
With great power comes great responsibility
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Tomoya Okazaki wrote:Can I beat you until you're motionless?
MegaTokyo wrote:Some of us are just a little more screwed up than others.
Saber (maglor) wrote:It is not how much, but it is where the king spends that tells what kind of king he is.
Rito wrote:Men don't decide whether they like someone or not based solely on breast size.
Kordosa wrote:Boy, I really need to learn to keep my questions to myself. It only makes things worse.
The lunatics around you are once again doing something to lower your opinion of human intelligence. ~Face Palm
Your sense of time tells you how much of your life has been wasted because you didn't take us at our word. ~Cracked.com
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Azu-nyan, Hina-chan, Aoyama-chan and Subaru-nyan-chan
KamiyaCheap
Smoked cheese
Smoked cheese
Worships: Fate Testarossa
Wish: At least One KamiNomi Girl win a necklace or the Tiara.
Fate revival next year!
Anti-Sora!!! Say NO to Kasugano Sora!

Post by KamiyaCheap » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:55 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rainbowizard
Assassin
Assassin
Worships: Okazaki Nagisa
Wish: All I wanted was one moment of happiness! Why! Why can't I be happy!?

Post by rainbowizard » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

I couldn't vote for Reimu because of Rei.
Ts1997
Gym leader
Gym leader

Post by Ts1997 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 am

Dandelion
Bard
Bard
Worships: 畑健二郎
Wish: Plain ordinary through life

Post by Dandelion » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
yukiTomoyo
Zealot
Zealot
Worships: Natsumi Rikako
Wish: the animation of Rewrite.

Post by yukiTomoyo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:17 am

RuKiA
Temple priestess
Temple priestess
Worships: Iwasawa Masami

Post by RuKiA » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Suwako Moriya FTW!
Fly Suwako! Fly!!