-Betting is only allowed on roughly half the arenas to reduce time to create an entry
-New scoring system. You gain big points for correctly predicting an upset.
- Only bets submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your bets.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points. You can not have fewer than 0 points.
- Along with each prediction, you wager 1 to 5 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on your wager and the total bets on the correct and incorrent answers. A incorrect prediction will result in losing points equal to your wager.
- Points system summary: If you bet right on a match a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you bet right on a match most people get right you gain a small number of points. If you bet wrong, you lose your points.
- Points system details: Pooling system for points. Given O total points bet for OVER, U total points bet for UNDER, and OVER wins, then a player who wagered X points on OVER will win X*(1+U/O) points. The loser who bet Y points will just lose those Y points.
- Abstain has no effect on your points. You will neither gain nor lose points.
- If a character finishes within 0.05 percentage points of the Over/Under percentage it is consider a tie and no points are awarded or taken.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Ruby 1:
Haqua du Lot Herminium: 52.0%
Arena 5: Himeji Mizuki vs Kuroi Mato
Kuroi Mato: 59.0%
Arena 6: Mikazuki Yozora vs Victorique de Blois
Victorique de Blois: 54.0%
Arena 7: Iwasawa Masami vs Aragaki Ayase
Aragaki Ayase: 52.0%
Arena 10: Haruna vs Makise Kurisu
Arena 11: Akemi Homura vs Suzutsuki Kanade
Akemi Homura: 53.0%
Arena 13: Tōwa Erio vs Mine Riko
Tōwa Erio: 58.0%
Arena 17: Kanzaki H. Aria vs Fear Kubrick
Kanzaki H. Aria: 61.0%
Arena 18: Hasegawa Kobato vs Konoe Subaru
Hasegawa Kobato: 59.0%
Arena 19: Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen/Sanya V. Litvyak vs Subaru Nakajima/Teana Lanster
Subaru Nakajima/Teana Lanster: 58.0%
Arena 20: Fujibayashi Kyō vs Sanzen'in Nagi
Fujibayashi Kyō: 54.0%
Arena 21: Senjōgahara Hitagi vs Holo
Senjōgahara Hitagi: 60.0%
Arena 24: Ikaros vs Katsura Hinagiku
Katsura Hinagiku: 59.0%
Arena 26: Izumi Konata vs Hiiragi Kagami
Hiiragi Kagami: 51.0%
Arena 28: Sengoku Nadeko vs C.C.
Sengoku Nadeko: 59.0%
Arena 29: Index L. Prohibitorum vs Illyasviel von Einzbern
Illyasviel von Einzbern: 58.0%
Arena 32: Louise Vallière vs Asahina Mikuru
Louise Vallière: 52.0%
Arena 33: Tōsaka Rin vs Konjiki no Yami
Tōsaka Rin: 54.0%
Arena 36: Hirasawa Yui vs Nymph
Hirasawa Yui: 58.0%
Arena 38: Aikawa Ayumu/Yoshida Yuki vs Furuya Chihiro/Sanka Rea
Aikawa Ayumu/Yoshida Yuki: 54.0%