ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 211
2018 Female Favorite: Diamond
2018 Male Favorite: Ciel Phantomhive
Wish: to not get what i don't deserve & wildin'

Re: RESULTS: 2012 Ruby 2

Post by kukimunstir » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 am

Konata>Shinobu? WOW
After all, to me the most important thing is that you're truthful - claire.
Roo-loves-Elsie
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou
Melon Pan: 50

Post by Roo-loves-Elsie » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 am

RegalStar wrote:As for Sena, from what I heard she was winning the questionable baidu moe with questionable methods, which may have created some backlash against her to people who cared. I initially wrote the factor off as too obscure, but maybe it wasn't as negligible as I thought.
Baidu people shouldn't be underestimated...
fujibayashi
Undine
Undine
Wish: World peace

Post by fujibayashi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 am

Alexander wrote:Shit results.
Jeffrey-sama
Soul gem
Soul gem
Wish: K-ON! Season 3

Post by Jeffrey-sama » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:36 am

Damn, 6k VF for Kanade.
Seriously, it's already been more than two years since Angel Beats! finished airing and she's still this strong?
Mr. Large
Bard
Bard
Worships: Kirino XD!

Post by Mr. Large » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 am

Roo-loves-Elsie wrote:
RegalStar wrote:As for Sena, from what I heard she was winning the questionable baidu moe with questionable methods, which may have created some backlash against her to people who cared. I initially wrote the factor off as too obscure, but maybe it wasn't as negligible as I thought.
oh really? Is that also why Kobato also dropped off?? What a shame because I'm hoping for Sena and Kobato in the top 8 although Inori or Aria replacing one of them is okay as well (Charlotte Dunios not so much).
xcrossfacekillahx
Incubator
Incubator
Worships: Rosario Cross
Wish: A very good tournament and more cookies. Moehood to reign

Post by xcrossfacekillahx » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 am

Mr. Large wrote:
Roo-loves-Elsie wrote:
oh really? Is that also why Kobato also dropped off?? What a shame because I'm hoping for Sena and Kobato in the top 8 although Inori or Aria replacing one of them is okay as well (Charlotte Dunios not so much).
I thought they support Kobato and Sena so much.
hinakatbklyn
Incubator
Incubator
Melon Pan: 55

Post by hinakatbklyn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 am

If Kobato can beat Kirino despite a decent gap in VD against her, I think she should be able to beat Aria (but that's just a guess since their VD is kind of close). The only other bad matches for her are Eucliwood and Yui-nyan, while Aria in her next match and Charlotte later on could be important matches to determine whether she can reach the top 8 or not. Since Sena barely beat Kobato, she also has a chance at reaching the top 8 if she stays where she is.
Roo-loves-Elsie
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by Roo-loves-Elsie » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 am

Mr. Large wrote:
Roo-loves-Elsie wrote:
yeah, even just in the first two hours of voting session, in baidu site you can get barely 70 votes
and at the end of 24hrs, you can found about 300 votes shared there
in here we rarely reached 70, and the votes shared in our Official Facebook page is only about 70 in totals
you can get rough description from those things... :lol:

btw they liked Bokutomo very much, there is a chance that all girls from bokutomo will occupy the postseason... sigh..
and that is also the reason why AB! is still so strong despite it was an 'old' anime...
RegalStar
[Countryside Loli]
[Countryside Loli]
Badges:
ImageImage
Melon Pan: 0
Wish: Miracles

Post by RegalStar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 am

Not all baidu people who posted their vote in the ISML subforum cares about baidu saimoe, though.
JLoable91
Shinigami
Shinigami
Worships: Izayoi Sakuya
Wish: Gotta nom 'em all!~

Post by JLoable91 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 am

Go Konata, lolz!~
But really that Kurisu-win was too close :s
chan12
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Worships: Promote ISML in Kaskus, the largest online comunity in Indonesia
Wish: Between 2D Complex, True Love, and Railfans

Post by chan12 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 am

So interested in next match between Kobato vs. Aria, i bet Aria can beat her.
Finally Homura win after defeat her comrade, Kyoko
for my bestShow
ImageImage Image
Sedon
Space cowboy
Space cowboy
Worships: C.C.
Wish: Something amazing to happen...

Post by Sedon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:34 am

fujibayashi wrote:
Alexander wrote:Shit results.

ImageImageImageImage
Credits to:
Energetic Hikari-chan for the slivers
MultiLing Keyboard Madness ⊇≪☜∵↖ⓢⓔⓓⓞⓝ↗∴☞≫⊆
Mayushii~ + Kuristina-HomuHomuShow
ImageImage
Thanks to Midnight-Jasper for Mayushii~ sig and awesome Momokutenshi for the Kuristina-HomuHomu sig~ <3
Lost but not forgotten~ Tu tu ruu~!
Deathscyther
Space pirate
Space pirate

Post by Deathscyther » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Wow, nice job Konata!
Louise > Kyō = :/ I like both of them, but I was rooting for Kyō..
Homura > Kyōko = :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 am

Jeffrey-sama wrote:Damn, 6k VF for Kanade.
Seriously, it's already been more than two years since Angel Beats! finished airing and she's still this strong?
Keep in mind that the Region 1 DVDs/BDs weren't released until July of last year. And since there are many anime fans out there that only get their anime through licensed sources as opposed to following fansubs as series air in Japan, they may have simply been late to the party, so to speak. And since Facebook has recently been added to ISML's site, even more anime fans on Facebook are finding out about some of these series they may not have heard of until now, and just now checking them out. So theoretically, this interest from newer fans may be helping to maintain Kanade's strength, where it otherwise might start diminishing.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Roo-loves-Elsie
Chuunibyou
Chuunibyou

Post by Roo-loves-Elsie » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Kordosa wrote:
Jeffrey-sama wrote:Damn, 6k VF for Kanade.
Keep in mind that the Region 1 DVDs/BDs weren't released until July of last year. And since there are many anime fans out there that only get their anime through licensed sources as opposed to following fansubs as series air in Japan, they may have simply been late to the party, so to speak. And since Facebook has recently been added to ISML's site, even more anime fans on Facebook are finding out about some of these series they may not have heard of until now, and just now checking them out. So theoretically, this interest from newer fans may be helping to maintain Kanade's strength, where it otherwise might start diminishing.
i wonder if kanade wins this year's tiara already... as her strength was this terrifying
or there is an underdog girl who can beat her surprisingly like Shana did last year
dat moment when Kanade's competitive record is like Spanish RFEF's...
is so boring
Chikara Icy
Mad scientist
Mad scientist
Wish: A better life

Post by Chikara Icy » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Konata > Shinobu= :D
Momo
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Akemi Homura
Melon Pan: 132
Wish: Yotsuba-chan♥

Post by Momo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:26 am

Right, Finals are over (yay~!) and I have 15 minutes before the doctor comes, let's try make a slight indent into my overdue workload x3

1/34.
Please PM me any errors/questions/concerns; chances are I won't see them otherwise.
NB: Actual cookies will be given out at the end, so until you see a post headed 34/34, you probably won't see a change in your cookiecount
SpoilerShow
Nova
Stella
Answer to Results Trivia
1. How many arenas are there in which the winner has double or more the VF than the loser? 9
SpoilerShow
2. Including exhibition matches, what is the difference in VF between the arena with highest VF and the arena with lowest VF? 1263
7714 (Nova Arena 1) - 6451 (Nova Arena 16). Answers between 1100-1400 accepted. (Yes that's more than what was stated in the question post, call it my apology for it being so late ~.~ )
Cookies:
Deathscyther 2
Roo-loves-Elsie 2
JLoable91 2
Sedon 2
xcrossfacekillahx 2
Eclairs 2
Spindler 2
Hetaliafan09 2
Umi 2

Revenge Time~
Kudos to my amazing Secret Santa ♥