There are two ways to win:
Method #1: The players with the top 2 scores at the end of Ruby will get to choose a character for an exhibition match. For the entire year, a maximum of two characters may be won through this method.
Method #2: Lucky Draw. 1 of the players will be randomly selected to win a character pick for an exhibition match. To qualify for the draw, you must participate in Fantasy for at least 4 of the 8 match days. Getting a higher score increases your chance of winning so be sure to try right to the very end! Players who win a prize via Method #1 during this period are not eligible to win a second character via the Lucky Draw. For the entire year, a player may only win one character through this method.
- Only entries submitted via the link below will be accepted.
- You have until the end of the regular voting period to submit your entry.
- I will be able to see your password (it is NOT encrypted), so do not use the same password that you use for this forum, your e-mail, bank account, etc..
- You will predict if each indicated character's percentage of total votes will be over or under a corresponding percentage.
- Everyone starts with 0 points.
- A correct prediction will earn you points based on the percentage of people who got the match right. You no longer lose points for an incorrect prediction.
- Points system summary: If you get a match right that a lot of people get wrong, you get a huge number of points. If you get a match right that most people get right you gain a small number of points. You don't lose points for an incorrect prediction or abstain.
- Points system details: Points for a correct prediction = 1 + (number of wrong predictions / number of correct predictions)
- Your score is the total sum of all 8 days. Be sure not to miss a day!
- Abstain is never correct so if you're not sure, make your best guess!
- If a character finishes within 0.05 percentage points of the Over/Under percentage it is consider a tie and no points are awarded or taken.
- Use your forum username as your username. Post "I submitted" here, so we know you are playing and not spamming the ballot.
- If you submit under two different usernames from the same IP, then they will not count.
- Your username must be alphanumeric only AND cannot be gibberish, or I will not accept it.
- If you have submitted a Fantasy for this round prior to this thread, you will have to resubmit~
Here are the Over/Under percentages that will be used for Ruby 8:
Yūki Asuna: 19.0%
Akiyama Mio: 19.0%
Arena 2: Tsukimiya Ayu vs Yagami Hayate vs Anya Alstreim vs Gasai Yuno vs Ayukawa Tenri vs Nishizawa Ayumu vs Sakura Kyōko
Gasai Yuno: 17.0%
Sakura Kyōko: 21.0%
Arena 3: Sakura vs Ryūgū Rena vs Miniwa Tsumiki vs Mine Riko vs Kaname Madoka vs Kamikita Komari vs Shinku
Mine Riko: 18.0%
Arena 4: Nyarlathotep vs Illyasviel von Einzbern vs C.C. vs Momo Belia Deviluke vs Roromiya Karuta vs Honma Meiko vs Furukawa Nagisa
Furukawa Nagisa: 13.0%
Arena 5: Sasaki Chiho vs Cthugha
Arena 6: Noihara Himari vs Noir Vinocacao
Noihara Himari: 61.0%