mon~chan
Meganekko
Meganekko
Worships: Ragna The Bloodedge
Melon Pan: 50
Wish: Yoshino Win It All xD

Re: RESULTS: 2014 Ruby 7

Post by mon~chan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:38 am

Now what ?? Ayase lose to Eucliwood and Tenshi crush Kuroneko ??Oh,and that Mashiro lose to Mikoto also means we'll probably have a repeated Diamond Circlet, or even Tiara......
Kuroyukihime win anyway :)
Keep hoping even if that's hopeless in ISML
Seikou
Taiyaki
Taiyaki
Worships: Pururut
Melon Pan: 55

Post by Seikou » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:40 am

Wonderful result.
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem
Worships: Moriya Suwako's hat
2019 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2019 Male Favorite: Eugeo
2018 Female Favorite: Yamada Elf
2018 Male Favorite: Willem Kmetsch
Wish: A third season of Spice and Wolf.

Post by Kordosa » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:52 am

Well, it seems useless campaigning is useless... Really? Eucliwood over Ayase? When Eucliwood has won necklaces before but Ayase hasn't?

I am disappoint.

As for the necklace, Kuroyukihime all the way.*
Kordosa wrote:
houreki wrote:The number of voters is getting lower.
Everything back to normal, I think.
Don't worry, we'll have 6500 for round 7 and 7300 for the necklace match. Then they will all disappear again.
You know, I was simply throwing random numbers around when I posted this back after Ruby 3. But in fact, there were at least 6393 votes in the Mikoto-Mashiro match....

The only good thing about these results is that Kuroneko was delayed from obtaining a necklace this period, giving someone else a chance.

*Kuroyukihime is crap compared to Kurumi, but screw overzealous DAL fans.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
shiraoky wrote:I'm always squeeing lol.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
akumaxx
Puella magi
Puella magi
Wish: An ISML without harmonics

Post by akumaxx » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 am

The worst things are: Saki loses and Ritsu wins.
Killing other HanaKanas won't help.
== Low Activity ==
Current Soul: 269
Newest cards of Saimoe set: (Resized for signature use)
Previous cardsShow
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:11 am

Kordosa wrote:Well, it seems useless campaigning is useless... Really? Eucliwood over Ayase? When Eucliwood has won necklaces before but Ayase hasn't?

I am disappoint.

Kordosa wrote:
Don't worry, we'll have 6500 for round 7 and 7300 for the necklace match. Then they will all disappear again.
You know, I was simply throwing random numbers around when I posted this back after Ruby 3. But in fact, there were at least 6393 votes in the Mikoto-Mashiro match....

The only good thing about these results is that Kuroneko was delayed from obtaining a necklace this period, giving someone else a chance.

Well, Kuroneko do look better in Emerald compared to Ruby.
AragakiAyase
Osananajimi
Osananajimi
Worships: 新垣あやせ
Wish: 既に叶う

Post by AragakiAyase » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:15 am

In order to ensure that nova at least got one necklace,the macro-control towards Ruri、Ayase and Mashiro seems successful.
Keima
Sylph
Sylph
Worships: Black Rock Shooter (BRS)
Wish: Still want even more professional quality Vocaloid events in the U.S.

Post by Keima » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:16 am

Woohoo!!! Go Kuroyukihime!!!!! Nice job! Disappointed in Azunyan and Kobato and Illya and Kuroneko all losing and kind of surprised Saki lost to Ritsu in the exhibition match but ah well

Next match my beloved BRS will be back. So despite strong representatives from Mondaiji and No Game No Life, I am so pulling for her.

Speaking of NGNL...I thought Zell-chan's name was Kurami, and when me and some friends saw a fansub of the latest episode we all laughed at the translation of her name as "Clammy". But now I am starting to wonder. You guys are translating it as "chlammy". What's the case for that? Is there any definitive support in the source material for this?
CureRainbow
State alchemist
State alchemist
Badges:
Worships: Magical girls
Wish: everyone to be ultra happy!

Post by CureRainbow » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 am

Yeesssssss so many good results this round <3 well except for Kuroneko losing but oh well

The first exhibition group though. Why are Nagisa and Erza against each other?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Many thanks to Hikarin for making the amazing Akari~n sig!~
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:27 am

maglor wrote:
Kordosa wrote:The only good thing about these results is that Kuroneko was delayed from obtaining a necklace this period, giving someone else a chance.
Well, Kuroneko do look better in Emerald compared to Ruby.
That doesn't feel like much of a consolation prize either way. :(
Edit: In fact, I think that's worse since this basically means she'll likely win Emerald. -_-
Keima wrote:Speaking of NGNL...I thought Zell-chan's name was Kurami, and when me and some friends saw a fansub of the latest episode we all laughed at the translation of her name as "Clammy". But now I am starting to wonder. You guys are translating it as "chlammy". What's the case for that? Is there any definitive support in the source material for this?
Romanization logic simply fails sometimes. I seriously facepalmed at Charlotte Belew's last name. My own logic tells me that, okay she's from Britain and therefore should have a surname appropriate as such. Where the hell has there been a "Belew" surname originating from that area (pardon my ignorance if there actually is one)? Seriously, her last name is obviously meant to be simply "Blue" as that is an actual surname. surname originating from that area (pardon my ignorance if there actually is one)? Seriously, her last name is obviously meant to be simply
Last edited by Kordosa on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuotesShow
Cirno wrote:*sinister laugh* Winning by only 47 votes is all part of my master plan. Now everyone will think I'm weak when, in fact, I'm the strongest. And then, when they least expect it, I'll strike back and take over the entire ISML. It's foolproof. Hahahaha, I'm such a genius!
Crisu wrote:And, of course, never merge an anti-cookie with a normal cookie. Serious consequence will occur.
Metaler wrote:Seriously, if you're gonna do something badly, then don't bother doing it. It's like when you take a dump: you don't show it to other people specifically because it's shit!
Kordosa wrote:Protip: If a male high school student character is voiced by a female seiyuu, there is a 100% probability that that character will be forced to crossdress at some point.
Curisu
Mystes
Mystes
Wish: >.<

Post by Curisu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:41 am

What a chaos.

Good
Kurisu 2861 - 2561 Shouko
Sora 2866 - 2551 Shinobu
Shinka 3408 - 2340 Mirai

Wow
Kanade 3529 - 2699 Kuroneko

Meh
Yoshino 2507 - 3220 Kotori

HOLY SHIT
Saki-nyan 1906 - 2449 Ritsu
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara
Worships: Kaname Madoka
2019 Female Favorite: Kaname Madoka
2019 Male Favorite: Azusagawa Sakuta
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: An awesome 2019 ISML.

Post by Hachiko » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:45 am

Upset of the Round: Sora over Shinobu.
News report coming, albeit late. Standby...
Fuijiwara
[Ebb and Flow]
[Ebb and Flow]
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Worships: Fuijiwara no Mokou
Melon Pan: 2
Wish: Happiness~~

Post by Fuijiwara » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:49 am

Hachiko wrote:Upset of the Round: Sora over Shinobu.

Oh hey, I think you finally got one right
2015 SilversShow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara

Post by Hachiko » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:55 am

Fuijiwara wrote:

Oh hey, I think you finally got one right
The point here is not to get it right or wrong but rather just to get it out, independent of other opinions. Flattered nonetheless.
Hachiko
Heavenly Tiara
Heavenly Tiara

Post by Hachiko » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:10 am

NewsShow
ISML 2014: Field set for Thursday Ruby brouhaha

By Jo-Ryan Salazar
June 23, 2014

Date A Live will be hoping that the third time's the charm in the International Saimoe League Necklace matches. Their two strongest characters, Kurumi Tokisaki and Kotori Itsuka, have qualified for the Ruby Necklace Match following Ruby Period Match Day 7. However, there are a number of familiar faces also looking to prevent the hottest series in the ISML from seeing their hard work pay off. Let's take a look at the results from ISML 2014 Ruby Match Day 7.

NOVA DIVISION

In the Nova Division, Yukina Himeragi defeated Sanae Dekomori 2942-2723, Nyarlathotep rolled past Furano Yukihira 2848-2431, Haqua du Lot Herminium drubbed Laura Bodewig 2825-2335, Suguha Kirigaya won the closest match of the night over Charlotte Belew 2797-2762, Shinka Nibutani routed Mirai Kuriyama 3408-2340 and Tohka Yatogami slammed Yukino Yukinoshita 3465-2422.

Misaki Shokuhou whipped past Noumi Kudryavka 3072-2510, Azusa Azuki dismantled Rin Natsume 3336-2154, Origami Tobiichi defeated 3067-2605, Touka Takanashi crushed Karuta Roromiya 3174-2444, Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi defeated Kurousagi 3038-2704 and Kuroyukihime flew past Asuna Yuuki 3050-2507.

Wrapping up Nova play, Kotori Itsuka cruised past Yoshino 3220-2507, Eru Chitanda slammed Mikan Yuuki 3329-2410, Nanami Aoyama thrashed Yaya 3124-2660, Momo Velia Deviluke prevailed over Ririchiyo Shirakiin 2773-2544, Kurumi Tokisaki shot down Rikka Takanashi 3574-2596 and Yui took apart Shiori Shiomiya 3147-2419.

STELLA DIVISION

In the Stella Division, Eucliwood Hellscythe silenced Ayase Aragaki 3270-2742, Kirino Kousaka drubbed Masami Iwasawa 3159-2594, Meiko Honma defeated Nadeko Sengoku 2868-2687, Victorique de Blois prevailed over Charlotte Dunois 2943-2543, Sora Kasugano scored the Upset of the Round: a 2866-2551 victory over Shinobu Oshino and Haruhi Suzumiya routed Yozora Mikazuki 3403-2163.

Yuri Nakamura shot down Konjiki no Yami 3066-2608, Taiga Aisaka roared past Azusa Nakano 3320-2607, Mikoto Misaka electrocuted Mashiro Shiina 3308-3085, Shana torched Kobato Hasegawa 3550-2400, Saber slashed past Hinaguku Katsura 3176-2389 and Yui Hirasawa rocked Hitagi Senjougahara 3142-2409.

Wrapping up Stella play, Mio Akiyama boomed past Yui-nyan 3135-2751, Kurisu Makise defeated Shouko Kirishima 2861-2561, Last Order took care of Illyasviel von Einzbern 3073-2613, Inori Yuzuriha trampled over Sena Kashiwazaki 3311-2444, Yuki Nagato stormed past Erio Touwa 3046-2385 and Kanade Tachibana sliced and diced Ruri Gokou 3529-2699.

In exhibition play, Ritsu Kawai defeated Saki Yamagishi 2449-1906 and Alice Schuberg routed Utai Shimonomiya 2884-1622.

Bedlam on Baltic Avenue
ISML 2014 Ruby Necklace Odds
As of June 23, 2014

Kuroyukihime EVEN
Kurumi Tokisaki 2-1
Kotori Itsuka 5-1
Asuna Yuuki 10-1
Shana 15-1
Eucliwood Hellscythe 25-1
Mashiro Shiina 50-1

Match Day 8 of the 2014 International Saimoe League Ruby Period is scheduled for June 26, 2014. Vote for your favorite candidates at InternationalSaimoe.com and join the ongoing debate.
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:24 am

Oh, what the heck? I was too busy raging over Ayase losing that I overlooked this... Good grief. -_- Even though I also voted for Sora for SDO-related reasons (that proved to not matter anyway), my votes usually end up not counting for much.
QuotesShow
houreki
~Lurking Terror~
~Lurking Terror~
Badges:
ImageImageImage
Melon Pan: 18
2019 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2019 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Bakugō Katsuki

Post by houreki » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:38 am

Kordosa wrote:Well, it seems useless campaigning is useless... Really? Eucliwood over Ayase? When Eucliwood has won necklaces before but Ayase hasn't?

I am disappoint.

Kordosa wrote:

lol when I saw the number of votes it came to my mind that.
I completely support you with Ayase, she's my favorite girl from Oreimo and of all of the girls that I would like to see winning a necklace, she is one of them. :tearsad:
ImageImage
SpoilerShow
Image ImageImage Thanks for all the awesome sigs :>
smartboyhw
[Future Overlord]
[Future Overlord]
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Isshiki Iroha
Melon Pan: 0
2018 Female Favorite: Isshiki Iroha
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck
Wish: Shichimiya Satone, Aoyama Nanami and Nakano Azusa to win an ISML prize, Inaba Himeko to win BGC and live in Sakura-sō

Post by smartboyhw » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 am

Holy crap, Mashiro can't defeat Mikoto and Ruri was too far off my expectations. Ayase lost?!

Only good thing is Kurumi defeated Rikka by 980 votes and Hime winning.
ImageImage

Let me teach you something: We humans... Even for 10 minutes... We cannot even wait that long! - Nakamura Yuri, Angel Beats!
Kordosa
Soul gem
Soul gem

Post by Kordosa » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:51 am

houreki wrote:

I am disappoint.
I completely support you with Ayase, she's my favorite girl from Oreimo and of all of the girls that I would like to see winning a necklace, she is one of them. :tearsad:
Last year, I was completely against Ayase. Then I watched the second season, and now think she is the best OreImo girl. If only I had watched it earlier and could have supported her last year. -_-
houreki wrote:
Kordosa wrote:
Kordosa wrote:
lol when I saw the number of votes it came to my mind that.
If we get an additional 700 or so voters for the necklace match, I should totally become maglor's slave apprentice.*

*Joking here, math involving stats makes my head hurt.
QuotesShow
Progeusz
Befriender
Befriender
Worships: Watashi
Wish: [email protected] 2011 characters

Post by Progeusz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 am

Kuroyukihime won! Hooray! I knew it <3 Congratulations, that was a tough match!
It's probably her best shot at the necklace but it won't be easy. Kurumi proved to be extremely strong in Amethyst NM by scaring even the mighty Angel.

Ririchyo vs Momo was very close. Hopefully it means Shirakiin got stronger. I don't want to see my Deviluke princess falter.

As expected, Kurumi puts up a big win against Rikka. The result is scary nonetheless. To think many of us expected Rikka to be Nova's #1 after Mashiro graduated...

I had a feeling Eucliwood would win without much effort. She's simply stronger. Things are back to norm.

Oh, Victorique beat Charlotte. I like them both about the same so I'm fine with this result.

Whoa, Kanade crushed Kuroneko. I thought HanaKana faction would go for the latter one to ensure the necklace win (she would have >101 SDO!) and expected close match (there goes question 3) but it seems the hierarchy is clear once again after Kuroneko also got the Tiara.
I got tricked by question 1. Only one character was somewhat close to 2k.

Good round.
Midnight-Jasper
Intelligent device
Intelligent device
Badges:
Wish: viva all, baby~

Post by Midnight-Jasper » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:39 am

F YEAH KYH!!!

SpoilerShow
Midnight-Jasper wrote:
tehyc wrote:Just a simply list for SDO that I workout.
Asuna
- [(39.693+15+7)+(15+10)]=86.693 to [(39.693+15+8)+(18+11)]=91.693

Tsukiko
- [(34.800+15+7)+(11.270+10)]=78.070 to [(34.800+15+8)+(11.270+13)]=82.070

Kuroyukihime
- [(35.511+15+7)+(15+10)]=85.511 to [(35.511+15+8)+(18+13)]=92.511

Chitanda Eru
- [(33.410+15+7)+(13.386+7)]=75.796 to [(33.410+15+8)+(13.386+11)]=80.796

Yoshino
- [(37.181+10.325+7)+(15+13)]=82.506 to [(37.181+10.325+8)+(18+14)]=87.506

Tokisaki Kurumi
- [(33.356+12.911+10)+(15+10)]=81.267 to [(33.356+12.911+13)+(18+11)]=88.267

Takanashi Rikka
- [(32.236+12.957+7)+(15+10)]=77.193 to [(32.236+12.957+10)+(18+13)]=86.193

Itsuka Kotori
- [(32.161+12.842+5)+(15+10)]=75.003 to [(32.161+12.842+8)+(18+13)]=84.003

Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko)
- If win against Kanade, [(48.899+8.593+7)+(18+10)]=92.492 to [(48.899+8.593+10)+(18+15)]=100.492
- If lose against Kanade, [(48.899+8.593+7)+(10)]=74.492 to [(48.899+8.593+10)+(18+15)]=82.492

Shiina Mashiro
- [(40.542+10.593+8)+(18+8)]=85.135 to [(40.542+10.593+10)+(18+13)]=92.135

Shana
- [(38.950+15+7)+(13.503+8)]=82.453 to [(38.950+15+10)+(13.503+10)]=87.453

Aragaki Ayase
- [(35.425+15+7)+(15.960+10)]=83.385 to [(35.425+15+8)+(15.960+18)]=92.385
Conclusion based on the workout.
  • 1. If Ruri win against Kanade, she will have the highest SDO in the NM, UNLESS she meet the worst case scenario even win against Kanade and KYH meet the best case scenario.
    2. Eru SDO is just too hard for her in the NM even the best case scenario.
    3. If everyone have the worst case scenario in Stella, Ruri still have a pretty good chance to perform in NM.
    4. As for DaL fans, Kurumi is still the best girls to get the necklace.
    5. Since Ayase underling will have NO LOOP at Ruby 7, so she will have the chance to get 18 SDO (which is really something).
Well, any comment..?

Wait, isn't Arena 20 girls still haven't not even have the chance to appear in anime yet?
Wow, I really hope that Kuroyukihime can get it now :P
KYH for necklace all the way!
avery-kun wrote:Image

Why didn't I look at this earlier... Holy f***ing shit.
Sad that Mashiron couldn't take Mikoto.
Also, Shana > Eu > Ayase > Shana? :P Result: No 7-0 Stella necklace contenders.
This looks like an interesting NM :D
As for Exhibition I just hope that Hitagi loses badly.