<Insert a good illustration here>
- Everybody starts with 100 chips (It doesn't matter if you started later than everyone else).
- Before the voting period of each round ends, each player will try their best to bet on the character(s) they think will win with the smallest VD.
- The maximum amount of chips a player can bet is half of their remaining chips. (a.k.a everyone can only bet 50 chips max at the beginning.)
- There is no limit on the number of characters you wanna bet on, as long as the total amount of chips you bet does not exceed half of your remaining chips.
- The winning chips are those on the top 3 characters winning with smallest VD that round. (For instance: Chips on Tomoya, Aoba, Subaru on round 1 are the winning chips.)
- Chips betted on wrong characters are all gone (of course), while winning chips return to their players and grant them an extra amount of chips calculated according to the formula below
- At the end of each round, the person with the most winning chips gain a bonus of 10 chips.
- x is the total amount of chips betted on wrong characters that round.
- y is the amount of chips the winning player bet on wrong characters that round.
- z is the total amount of winning chips that round.
- a is the amount of score one person get after applying multiplier to their winning chips accordingly. (Chips on character winning with 1st closest VD is multiplied by 1.5 / 2nd closest VD by 1.2 / 3rd closest VD by 1)
Suppose total wrong bets that round was 200 and the only 2 person with winning chips are:
Kiwi bet: Emilia 20 Subaru 30
Woody bet: Tomoya 10 Aoba 40
Kiwi: [(200-20)/80]* (30*1.2)= 81. After extracting 20 chips on Emilia, she won 61 chips that round.
Woody: [(200-0)/80]* (10*1.5 + 40*1.2)= 158. He won 158 chips that round (#woodyhaxbanwoody)
- If there was a tie between 1st or 2nd winning smallest VD, there would be two 1st one 3rd, or one 1st two 2nd respectively. If the tie happened at 3rd place, there would be 4 winning characters that round.
- Staffs with access to results can still play, but please submit your bets 12 hours prior to the end of voting period.
- You can always edit and change your bets later, just don't do that after the voting period had ended.
- Regarding submissions, I will be lenient and accept posts/edits up to 2 hours late if it was the first time. Don't expect me to do the same thing for the 2nd time you're late tho.
- Rules and formulas are still under development, and are up for discussion anytime. However, once the first round start, it would not be likely that I change any of the rules until next period, unless major holes that can ruin the game appear.
If you have questions, don't hesitate! Ask away~
Now that you've reached here, you're officially a professional gambler. Don't hold back! Gamble to your heart content, I challenge you!