Worships: Setsumi Sakura
Melon Pan: 88
2020 Female Favorite: Sakurajima Mai
2020 Male Favorite: Ishigami Yū
2019 Female Favorite: Tōma Kazusa
2019 Male Favorite: Ayanokōji Kiyotaka
2018 Female Favorite: Nishimiya Shōko
2018 Male Favorite: Sagara Sōsuke
Wish: My definition of peace and tranquility.

Ruby Period 2020 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Momento10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:28 am

Featured Match previews/descriptions/teasers for ISML matches are needed every round. Anyone in the community is welcome to contribute in any language. Accepted submissions will be displayed on the front page during the voting round and archived on the site afterwards. You may receive cookies when you submit and/or help edit write-ups.

Archived write-ups can be found here for reference: http://2016.internationalsaimoe.com/con ... _index.php"

Guidelines
  • You must be fair to all candidates involved.
  • Writers have a max total of 5 previews per round.
  • 200-word limit for each Regular Season Female preview, Regular Season Male preview, and 1v1 Exhibition preview, regardless of content or style.
  • 300-word limit for each Exhibition 2v2 preview, due to the pairing of contestants.
  • 450-word limit for each Necklace/Pendant and Necklace/Pendant Exhibition preview.
  • Please use the spelling conventions that ISML uses (e.g. with the macrons ō and ū).
  • Because these will be on the front page, appropriateness and quality of writing are extremely important.
  • Please proofread your work from the perspective of a normal visitor; would he or she understand what you wrote?
  • Try to avoid major plot/character spoilers.
  • Unfortunately, not every submission will be featured.
  • And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT, final revisions of the submissions must be turned in, at the latest, at 5:00 GMT--5 hours before the start of each match.
Tips for Writers
  • Beware of long, cumbersome sentences. While many of them are technically correct, with their commas and conjunctions, they often sound very awkward and become difficult to follow after some length. Try to be considerate of your readers and vary up your sentences' lengths to create regular patterns. Read your works out loud and consider how each sentence sounds.
  • Be very careful of using the same words over and over (example: "girl"), and of using the same sentence structures repeatedly (ex: "Girl A blah blah blah blah blah. On the other hand, Girl B blah blah blah"). Avoid repetition and get creative with your descriptions of the contestants, while still remaining true to their characters.
  • Most of all, try to have fun with your writing! If you find yourself in a slump and using the same style repeatedly with no vigor to your work, then take a break. Maybe read a blog entry or something elsewhere to freshen up your language, then try to write on a clean page. If you're forcing yourself and not having fun, then stop. Come back for the next round. If you're having trouble with something, let us know here and someone or multiple "someones" is/are bound to jump in and aid you.
Post your writings here, and Staff will review and consider them. If you have just ideas, but not whole write-ups, that's okay, too! We can all help each other come up with the best paragraphs to introduce our matches. Thank you for helping to improve ISML!

Courtesy of BT Salt
FEMALE GROUP AShow
FEMALE GROUP BShow
MALE GROUP AShow
MALE GROUP BShow
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Re: Ruby Period 2020 Featured Match Write-ups

Post by Momento10 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:22 am

Yūki Asuna (Sword Art Online) vs Saber (Fate Series)
SpoilerShow
One is not a leader if no one is willing to stand by one's side. When she was trapped in the virtual world, Yūki Asuna preferred a life of solitude, not wanting to team up with those she does not trust. Fighting alongside an enigmatic character gave her the courage to try and join a guild. Moving up the ranks and eventually becoming a leader of her own, Asuna fights with a strong sense of justice to maintain the peace of an unidealistic society. As soon as she was summoned into the world, Saber understood her role in the world and immediately went on the offensive. Although she is known as the King of Knights, Saber had a difficult time finding those who would follow her lead during beneficial and difficult times. Still, she marched on, continuing on with her destiny and believing that there might be meaning in her complicated past. Who will able to showcase their leadership to its full potential?
Toyohama Nodoka (AoButa) vs. Yui-nyan (Angel Beats!)
SpoilerShow
What does it mean to be seen? What does it mean to be heard? For the longest time, Toyohama Nodoka was only seen as a piece in the chessboard her family is playing. Always in the shadow of her elder sister, Nodoka tried to carve her own path by taking a different approach in show business. All she wanted was to be acknowledged by mother, to have that motherly love in her cold, false life. Yui-nyan used to be in the background and admire everyone from the sidelines. Now that she found her place in the battle against the student council, Yui-nyan uses as much energy as she possibly could to support her teammates. She doesn't want to waste any of her precious time with her friends, so she will continue to perform so someone can be moved by her song. Who will be able to step into their own limelight and fully embrace the stage?
BT Salt
Crimson lord
Crimson lord
Badges:
Worships: THE GREAT SALT SHAKER
Melon Pan: 50
2020 Male Favorite: Shirogane Miyuki
2019 Female Favorite: Violet Evergarden
Wish: TO BECOME THE CONTEST'S PRIMARY TOURNAMENT RUNNER. PREFERABLY KLINGON-STYLE.

Post by BT Salt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:06 pm

subaru (re:zero) vs okabe (steins;gate)
SpoilerShow
it is said that misery loves company
and indeed, these two males have known suffering throughout their lives as every action they undertake causes unforseen consequences, unpleasant or otherwise

subaru is no stranger to disappointments. he has known a thousand deaths, but none are more painful than the recent years in which the playoffs were within his reach, only for his chances to disappear at the final hurdle.
however, a stellar emerald performance this year has helped him climb a step closer to breaking this curse once and for all.

on the other hand, rintarou has tasted success two years ago, but for him these years seem a long way behind. since then he has tried to find a way to return to these glorious times --- and nearly had it before in this year's emerald pendant. but alas, it was swept away at last moment.
now, a long and difficult road ahead awaits him as the REAL struggle to reach the playoffs starts right here, right now.

in this tournament of powerhouse contestants, only one will emerge as the victor --- who will you choose?
you can edit it all you want but pls dont use diacritics... my keyboard don't have 'em
formerly known as lordzymeth
SOLE EDITOR AND CURATOR OF THE S***** WIKIA --- https://saimoe.fandom.com/
----- SCREAM INTO THE VOID FOR AS LOUD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN !
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:48 am

Most computers don't normally have diacritics to begin with. Are you using a Mac? Normally, I just copy and paste it onto the writing, but if you have a PC, I normally use ALT Code as a means to get special characters out for those things. Sure, it might be easier and a pain to copy paste every single one/search for it, but if there are only a few that you need to know, you can just memorize the code, and it will come naturally with practice. I'll share you a link I normally go to if I want to type it out for myself rather than just go for Copy/Paste.

https://altcodeunicode.com/alt-codes-al ... cal-marks/
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:03 am

Here is how I edited your work. Only some minor edits, but overall a good write up. Mostly watch out for long, wordy sentences. Breaking it up with commas and periods help the sentence breathe and allows the readers to know when to pause after entering the words into their brains.

Natsuki Subaru (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) vs Okabe Rintarō (Steins;Gate)
SpoilerShow
It is said that misery loves company. These two males have known suffering throughout their lives, as every action they undertake causes unforeseen consequences, unpleasant or otherwise.

Natsuki Subaru is no stranger to disappointment. He has known a thousand deaths, but none are more painful than the recent years. Each time the playoffs were within his reach, his chances disappear at the final hurdle. However, a stellar Emerald performance this year has helped him climb closer to breaking this curse once and for all.

On the other hand, Okabe Rintarō has tasted success two years ago, but, for him, those years are a distant memory. Since then, he has tried to find a way to return to those glorious times, nearly claiming this year's Emerald Pendant. But alas, it was swept away at last moment. Now, a long and difficult road awaits him, as the real struggle to reach the playoffs starts right here, right now.

In this tournament of powerhouse contestants, only one will emerge as the victor --- who will you choose?
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 am

Shiina Mashiro (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo) vs Aoyama Nanami (Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo)
SpoilerShow
Nanami: Hey, Mashiro, we're friends, right?
Mashiro: Yes.
Nanami: Which means we can openly saw what we want to each other, right?
Mashiro: Yes.
Nanami: Then let me start. For the longest time, I was jealous of you.
Mashiro: Why?
Nanami: Well, you're so creative, and your art fills me with so much emotion.
Mashiro: Thank you.
Nanami: Compared your talents, I feel like a nobody.
Mashiro: That's not true.
Nanami: Huh?
Mashiro: My art can create emotions, but I can't. I appreciate your honesty and expressions.
Nanami: Well, I am an aspiring voice actress.
Mashiro: I love how hard you work to achieve your goals.
Nanami: I love how you are willing to try new things.
Mashiro: It's hard to find positive things about ourselves, yet we see them in other people.
Nanami: You're right. It's about time I became comfortable in my own skin.
Mashiro: I'll try my best to express how I truly feel.
Nanami: You're more emotional that when I first met you.
Mashiro: Is that so?
Nanami: It proves you're changing for the better, too.
Mashiro: Really?
Nanami: Definitely. Alright, I'm going to give it my all.
Mashiro: Same here. I won't lose.
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage
Worships: birds
Melon Pan: 101
2020 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2020 Male Favorite: Kageyama Shigeo
2019 Female Favorite: Uraraka Ochako
2019 Male Favorite: Edward Elric
2018 Female Favorite: Nagato Yuki
2018 Male Favorite: Killua Zoldyck

Post by Grish » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:06 am

Momento10 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 am
Nanami: Which means we can openly saw say what we want to each other, right?
Nanami: Compared to your talents, I feel like a nobody.
Nanami: You're more emotional that than when I first met you.
MALTumblr
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Shibuya Rin (THE [email protected]) vs Sakurauchi Riko (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
SpoilerShow
The moment they find something that will help them shine, they will take every chance they get to make the most out of their time in the limelight. Shibuya Rin is mostly quiet and reserved, keeping everyone in check and making sure no silly antics occur. When Rin is selected to take part in a special project due to her hard work and determination, Rin accepted the offer, believing it might help her find what was missing in her life. Constantly training herself to become better, Rin will do whatever she can to shine as brightly as possible. Sakurauchi Riko was never into the idea of becoming an idol, stemming from her tendency to panic when things go awry. A little push from her newfound friends allows her to take a chance that she wouldn't dream of taking. Now a valuable asset to her team, writing music for the group while making sure her friends don't get carried away with their outlandish ideas. Which of these characters will be see through their decision until the end?
Satō Kazuma (KonoSuba) vs Itsuka Shidō (Date A Live)
SpoilerShow
In a world filled with overpowered beings, Satō Kazuma and Itsuka Shidō are the most average, yet sanest members of their group. Reliving his life in another world, Kazuma hoped to fulfill the fantasy life that he always wished of in his video games. Yet, going through dungeons and accomplishing quests takes a bigger toll in his body and mind than he thought it would. Still, not a day goes by that he does not regret his decision to be a part of this world, even if he is surrounded by powerful, yet incompetent allies. Shidō didn't know what was going on when his sister asked him to date the Spirits that enter their city. Upon interacting with them, Shidō realizes that they are all misunderstood girls who wanted to fit in a society that sees them in a negative light. Therefore, he tries his best to restrain their power and make them see the good in humanity. Who will be able to forge the path where everyone can be at peace?
maglor
~Fukou da~
~Fukou da~
Badges:
ImageImage
Worships: Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel
Melon Pan: 75
2020 Female Favorite: Holo
2020 Male Favorite: Natsume Takashi
2019 Female Favorite: Akemi Homura
2019 Male Favorite: Arima Kōsei
2018 Female Favorite: Chtholly Nota Seniorious
2018 Male Favorite: Yang Wenli
Wish: More people being open to alternatives and compromises.

Post by maglor » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Please CRITICIZE . This needs to be improved.

Shouko vs Megumin
SpoilerShow
A voice is usually sound we hear. The sound we hear is due to changes in movements and concentration of air molecules. We call large and sudden change in movements and concentration, explosion. Thus in this match we have the quietest girl most disconnected with sound, meeting the loudest girl who lives for the greatest volume of sound. Their outward appearance and attitude seems to confirm this, but are these two girls really that different? Is Shouko actually someone who usually acts on her whims? Is Megumin actually insecure individual who is afraid of expressing constant fear and doubt that perpetually gnaws her thoughts? There are much we find questionable in the actions of both characters. How can Shouko be so forgiving and kind to someone who sought to hurt her in every way possible? Why can't Megumin understand that simple direct investment in Explosion may be hindering the advancement she needs to perhaps achieve even greater Explosion? Why do both girls act in a way that may be so self-destructive? We need to look beyond the mere kind submissive surface of Shouko and brash extravagance of Megumin and ponder their deeper meaning, look for similar or opposite cases around us, and then look inside us to see what contradictions and self-damaging things lie within.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:44 am

^Here is my edited version of your work. Let me know of your thoughts. I mostly saw grammatical mistakes. Everything else looked fine.
SpoilerShow
A voice is usually a sound we hear. The sound we hear is due to changes in movements and concentration of air molecules. We call a large and sudden change in movements and concentration an explosion. Thus, in this match, we have the quietest girl who is most disconnected with sound meeting the loudest girl who lives for the greatest volume of sound. Their outward appearance and attitude seems to confirm this, but are these two girls really that different? Is Nishimiya Shōko actually someone who usually acts on her whims? Is Megumin actually an insecure individual who is afraid of expressing her fears and doubts? How can Shōko be so forgiving to someone who sought to hurt her in every way possible? Why can't Megumin understand that a simple, direct investment in her main skill may hinder the advancement she needs to achieve an even greater explosion? Why do both girls act so self-destructively? We need to look beyond the kind, submissive surface of Shōko and the brash extravagance of Megumin, ponder their deeper meaning, look for similar or opposite cases around us, and reflect to see what contradictions lie within us.
Master.A.Fang
Nekomimi meido
Nekomimi meido
Badges:
2020 Female Favorite: Misaka Mikoto
2020 Male Favorite: Kamijō Tōma
2019 Female Favorite: Akiyama Mio
2018 Female Favorite: Kinomoto Sakura

Post by Master.A.Fang » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:49 am

Akiyama Mio(K-ON!) vs Misaka Mikoto(Toaru Series)
Original (Chinese Ver.)Show
性格上的“弱势”有时会更令人着迷。
秋山澪是一个容易害羞的女孩。她不想太引入注意,总是默默地支持着团队:时刻准备着创作新歌、耐心向新人传授技艺、照顾有困难的成员,为了大家的梦想而认真努力着。但如果乐队需要,她也能挺身而出,成为众人所依赖的对象。
御坂美琴的性格中也有许多不坦率。她会想办法掩饰自己对呱太玩偶的喜爱,挑选心仪的衣物时也会担心被看到孩子气的一面。当然,还有面对那个人的时候……然而这并没有阻止她成为一个有魅力、有担当的人,越来越多的朋友也逐渐聚集到了她的身边。
谁会是更令你心动的那位呢?
这是两位前萌王的战争;但与其说是战争,不如说是对岁月的致敬。此情此景,又能唤起你对世萌怎样的回忆?2010?2018?还是……
Translated by Google (English Ver.)Show
"Weakness" in character can sometimes be more fascinating.
Akiyama Mio is a girl who is easily shy. She doesn't want to attract too much attention, and always silently supports the team: always ready to write new songs, patiently impart skills to newcomers, take care of members in difficulties, and work hard for their dreams. But if the band needs, she can also come forward and become everyone's dependence.
There is also a lot of dishonesty in Misaka Mikoto's character. She will try to conceal her love for the Gekota dolls, and also worry about being seen as a childish side when choosing her favorite clothes. And of course, when facing that person...However, this did not prevent her from being a charismatic and responsible girl, with more and more friends gathering around.
Who is the one that fascinates you more?
This is the war between the two former champions, but it is not so much a war as a tribute to the years. Seeing this scene, what kind of memories can you recall about ISML? 2010? 2018? Or...
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:57 am

Minami Kotori (Love Live!) vs Yazawa Nico (Love Live!)
SpoilerShow
Smiling is happiness. Laughter is contagious. Positivity is medicine. Love is forever. Two girls give it their all on the dancefloor to see who is the better idol of the two. Minami Kotori is one of the kinder girls of her group. Always supportive of her friends, Kotori will listen to their concerns and try to come up with the best solution that does not harm their feelings. Kotori is also very fashionable, creating many design concepts for her group's attire. Her charms and personality have made her famous in the service industry, much to her embarrassment. Yazawa Nico is one of the more knowledgeable members of her group. Nico is constantly in disguise when trying to scope out her competition and learn about various music trends. As someone who tried to present herself as an idol in multiple occasions, Nico knows what it takes to be on stage to pull off her best performance. Nico's passion is second to none, and she will do whatever it takes to make her dreams come true. Who will be able to claim the spotlight when all is said and done?
Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!)
SpoilerShow
They are the centerpiece of the group, which means all eyes are on them whenever a decision is made. As king, Gilgamesh is in charge of the many citizens who live in his kingdom. He listens to all the concerns the council gives him and does his best to find the best means to assist the people on a daily basis. He knows that every wrong decision could have a domino effect in the future, so he is careful with what he says and does so his people can prosper. Otonashi Yuzuru is the straight man of the group, keeping everyone in check in case things go awry. Yuzuru puts other people's feelings over his own, and he will do everything he can to assist them in his own way. He hopes that, by understanding them and providing them with a solution, they would be able to find the peace that they long sought. Who will be able to secure the victory once the dust settles?
Last edited by Momento10 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wishing
Nikuman
Nikuman
Badges:
Worships: Kujo Jotaro
2020 Female Favorite: Kafū Chino
2020 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2019 Female Favorite: Kafū Chino
2019 Male Favorite: Kūjō Jōtarō
2018 Female Favorite: Rem
2018 Male Favorite: Hikigaya Hachiman
Wish: Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race.

Post by Wishing » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Nishikino Maki (Love Live!) vs Kōsaka Honoka (Love Live!)

Every member of μ's plays a necessary part in this team, especially Honoka and Maki. Honaka is an outgoing leader with hopes and dreams. She loves her school and tries her best to invite students from different years to become school idol and, ultimately, saves her high school by winning Lovelive competition. Although she is not the most talented one in this team and sometimes lazy, she is certainly a qualified leader with a lot of ideas. However, Maki is completely different from Honoka. She is the composer of this team and from a rich family, such a cool beauty. Although she doesn't talk that much, she has great passion in helping μ's in all aspects, especially economically. It was Honoka who found Maki secretly practicing playing the piano at school and invited Maki to join her team, but who is more popular? The answer can be known in this match.

If possible could you please use my Chinese username Rem祈愿? Otherwise just like last time, Rem_Inory would be fine.
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Grish » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 pm

Momento10 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:57 am
creating many design concepts for her group's attire.
Nico knows what it takes to be on stage to pull off her best performance.
He knows that every wrong decision could have a domino effect in the future
Yuzuru puts other people's feelings over his own, and he will do everything he can to assist them in his own way.
MALTumblr
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:00 am

^The above edits have been made. Thank you.

A collaborative work between Houreki and myself:

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka (Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu e) vs Kamado Tanjiro (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
SpoilerShow
There are those who fight for their friends, and those who use their allies to win the war. Ayanokōji Kiyotaka has his own goals and agendas to pursue. Assisting his classmates is a necessity in order to make sure his plans come to fruition. He will no longer be a pawn to the twisted education system and will use their methods against them in order to silently assert his dominance in his prison-like school. He will come out on top on his own, even if means manipulating his enemies and fooling his acquaintances to get his desired result. In contrast, Tanjiro's kindness and love for his family and friends knows no bounds. Empathy is one of Tanjiro's strongest attributes. His goals, fighting style, and treatment towards other people show that he doesn't just see things from his point of view. He thinks about how others feel and act and treats his friends with respect and kindness. Even during his battles, he understands that the demons were once humans, making him hesitant to kill them immediately, which allows them to take advantage of Tanjiro's understanding nature. Whose decision-making process is correct? Only your votes will decide.
Last edited by Momento10 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Grish » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:31 am

Momento10 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:00 am
There are those who fight for their friends, and those who use their allies to win the war. Ayanokōji Kiyotaka has his own goals and agendas to pursue. Assisting his classmates is a necessity in order to make sure his plans come to fruition. He will no longer be a pawn to the twisted education system and will use their methods against them in order to silently assert his dominance in his prison-like school. He will come out on top on his own, even if it means manipulating his enemies and fooling his acquaintances to get his desired result. In contrast, Tanjiro's kindness and love for his family and friends knows no bounds. Empathy is one of Tanjiro's strongest attributes. His goals, fighting style, and treatment towards other people show he doesn't just see things from his point of view. He thinks about how others feel and act and treats his friends with respect and kindness. Even during his battles, he understands that the demons were once humans, making him hesitant to kill them immediately, which allows them to take advantage of Tanjiro's understanding nature. Whose decision-making process is correct? Only your votes will decide.
MALTumblr
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:49 am

^The above edits have been made. Thank you

@Wishing Here is an edit of your work. Only minor things. Overall, great write up. Thank you.
SpoilerShow
Every member of μ's plays a necessary part in this team, especially Kōsaka Honoka and Nishikino Maki. Honaka is an outgoing leader with hopes and dreams. She loves her school and tries her best to invite students from different years to become a school idol and, ultimately, save her high school by winning the Love Live! tournament. Although she is sometimes lazy and not the most talented member of her team, she is certainly a qualified leader with a lot of ideas. Maki is completely different from Honoka. Coming from a rich family, she is a cool beauty who composes for the team. Although she doesn't talk that much, she has very passionate about helping μ's in all aspects, especially economically. It was Honoka who found Maki secretly practicing playing the piano at school and invited her to join this team, but who is more popular? The answer will be known in this match.
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:14 am

Ruby 3

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka (Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu e) vs Kamado Tanjiro (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
SpoilerShow
There are those who fight for their friends, and those who use their allies to win the war. Ayanokōji Kiyotaka has his own goals and agendas to pursue. Assisting his classmates is a necessity in order to make sure his plans come to fruition. He will no longer be a pawn to the twisted education system and will use their methods against them in order to silently assert his dominance in his prison-like school. He will come out on top on his own, even if means manipulating his enemies and fooling his acquaintances to get his desired result. In contrast, Tanjiro's kindness and love for his family and friends knows no bounds. Empathy is one of Tanjiro's strongest attributes. His goals, fighting style, and treatment towards other people show that he doesn't just see things from his point of view. He thinks about how others feel and act and treats his friends with respect and kindness. Even during his battles, he understands that the demons were once humans, making him hesitant to kill them immediately, which allows them to take advantage of Tanjiro's understanding nature. Whose decision-making process is correct? Only your votes will decide.
Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!)
SpoilerShow
They are the centerpiece of the group, which means all eyes are on them whenever a decision is made. As king, Gilgamesh is in charge of the many citizens who live in his kingdom. He listens to all the concerns the council gives him and does his best to find the best means to assist the people on a daily basis. He knows that every wrong decision could have a domino effect in the future, so he is careful with what he says and does so his people can prosper. Otonashi Yuzuru is the straight man of the group, keeping everyone in check in case things go awry. Yuzuru puts other people's feelings over his own, and he will do everything he can to assist them in his own way. He hopes that, by understanding them and providing them with a solution, they would be able to find the peace that they long sought. Who will be able to secure the victory once the dust settles?
Minami Kotori (Love Live!) vs Yazawa Nico (Love Live!)
SpoilerShow
Smiling is happiness. Laughter is contagious. Positivity is medicine. Love is forever. Two girls give it their all on the dancefloor to see who is the better idol of the two. Minami Kotori is one of the kinder girls of her group. Always supportive of her friends, Kotori will listen to their concerns and try to come up with the best solution that does not harm their feelings. Kotori is also very fashionable, creating many design concepts for her group's attire. Her charms and personality have made her famous in the service industry, much to her embarrassment. Yazawa Nico is one of the more knowledgeable members of her group. Nico is constantly in disguise when trying to scope out her competition and learn about various music trends. As someone who tried to present herself as an idol in multiple occasions, Nico knows what it takes to be on stage to pull off her best performance. Nico's passion is second to none, and she will do whatever it takes to make her dreams come true. Who will be able to claim the spotlight when all is said and done?
SpoilerShow
Every member of μ's plays a necessary part in this team, especially Kōsaka Honoka and Nishikino Maki. Honoka is an outgoing leader with hopes and dreams. She loves her school and tries her best to invite students from different years to become a school idol and, ultimately, save her high school by winning the Love Live! tournament. Although she is sometimes lazy and not the most talented member of her team, she is certainly a qualified leader with a lot of ideas. Maki is completely different from Honoka. Coming from a rich family, she is a cool beauty who composes for the team. Although she doesn't talk that much, she is very passionate about helping μ's in all aspects, especially economically. It was Honoka who found Maki secretly practicing playing the piano at school and invited her to join this team, but who is more popular? The answer will be known in this match.
Last edited by Momento10 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grish
[Erithacus rubecula]
[Erithacus rubecula]
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Grish » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:18 am

Momento10 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:14 am
Honoka is an outgoing leader with hopes and dreams.
Although she doesn't talk that much, she is very passionate about helping μ's in all aspects
MALTumblr
Momento10
Electromaster
Electromaster
Badges:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Momento10 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:20 am

^Edits have been made. Thank you